Guess who got their hands on Planescape Torment and is making an "enhanced" edition

Guess who got their hands on Planescape Torment and is making an "enhanced" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
twitter.com/TrentOster/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina#Origin_of_the_expression
planescape.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here are some hints

"What can change the nature of a MAN" suddenly got a whole new meaning

Is that Inflation Bear? Please don't tell me it's Inflation Bear.

(checked)
So is this a rage thread?

Guess again.

Just watched anime about Dragon Maids. It managed to turn out good while having lesbian couple raising a kid.
I just played Nier:Automata and it made me feel sad for Machines that aren't even remotely human.

A fucking moonman is better than these people at pushing their agenda.

Well it is the writing version of Dobson so who can blame them for the mistake really.

you are unworthy of doubles, dragon maid is for fucking dumbasses. bookending shitty ecchi humor with somber music while the dipshit characters stare at a wall doesn't suddenly make it it anything but shitty ecchi humor that has been done to fucking death

the only reason people give a hollering fuck about dragon maid is because of waifu pandering and a complete lack of competition at the moment, and a bit of kyoani loyalty too.

but then again the fucking japanese have the worst taste in anime surprisingly enough so dragon idiots would probably succeed no matter who made it or when it was released

its a show with a bunch of unremarkable characters doing unremarkable things with shit jokes everyone has fucking seen already but somehow it gets a free pass

I felt the exact same way at first, but I kept watching it for some reason and now it feels kind of comfy. Is this how it starts?

By good I just mean I enjoyed watching it.
Slice of Life shows I guess. They are not great at anything but when you want to waste your Saturday they works.

yes.

before you'll know it you'll be consuming any garbage anime to ride that comfy high a little longer

I can't wait for Annah to get rewritten and straight up call me a cishet shitlord.

Fuck off mentally damaged goon.

It's the same shit as angelshit or hamstershit.

That's not what I wrote.
Mark is fucking with filters again.

Beddit spacering has been filtered for a while now, user.

wait really?
reddit spacing

You pretty much wrote the same thing

>>>/cuckchan/

I pretty much QUOTED the same thing.

I saw a recent cap of your favorite dragoness.
She's a demon and would outright kill humans over religion. You like the enemy fella's, pure and simple, a dragon is a dragon human form or no, cute or not. That whole manga is shit.

Didn't think your dumbass plan through, did you?

Also known as "paragraphs" to people with functioning brains.

Well a widescreen patch that actually works would be great. And better win10 support.

Original game DID come out in 1999 after all, future proofing it would be nice. Until holodecks happen. It deserves to be played.

The Viconia stuff is true to the source material. Dark Elves are an evil matriarchy of bossy bondage bimbos that worship a soul-sucking demon spider. The reason they're black is because their god challenged the king of the Elf gods and was driven into hell. They basically ripped off the Book of Mormon for that one. It's why they have white hair, because they're actually albinos from living underground, but the magical nigger curse persists.

21st century American education system. I read somewhere that people graduate as functionally illiterate.

Another thing that they included in the game is actual cuckoldry.

If you are a female Bhaalspawn and romance Voghiln he cucks you with Safana.

You think I posted that because I don't know what drow are?

yes

Not the first time you're wrong.

>Found out that those fun things were actually pretty illegal

Only if you blissfully ignore that the seeds were already sown. Why is it full of niggers, in a medieval like setting? That you know, have niggers in Africa ever had a single fucking city?

I don't know anything about whatever dragon shit, but this is sadly true - it's why SEED and 00 keep getting into SRW, and why Code Geass is getting a third season, while on the other hand it's been 8 years now since Shin Mazinger and still no sequel to the cliffhanger ending.

Who are you quoting

Planescape is hardly medieval. Also if you get triggered by niggers in a game you might have some serious fucking problems

I'm not wrong though.

They'll add a new title screen and make it windows 10 compatible. They're not going to add anything to the story. If they're going to poz up anything, it will be NWN.

Yes, you are, since that wasn't the reason why I posted that pic, dumbfuck.

don't lie

Don't be a consolefag.

The nips understand this. Why cant you?

Paragraphs and plebbit spacing are two different things, retard.

Does it say anywhere in there that anybody near a drow female turns into a subservient bitch and can not insult them under any circumstance? Because that's what I see there.

I honestly do not give a single shit about it because I'm not a giant faggot

End your life.

You pulled all your images from an rpgcodex thread. I'm looking at it now. You could have at least posted the screenshots from the game.

Line 2. I always thought it was calling her a slut, without actually saying slut.

Man, I didn't know you could make a big piece of shit worse than it already is, but I guess you can.

So first they make a sequel to rape it and then they get their hands on this, fucking sickening.

Oh shit, you caught me pirating.

Don't tell me it's now full of tranny sjw shit.

That's some solid logic

IIRC those were apparently "leaks". We don't really know if is it true or not, it looks like fan made mod to me

It's real twitter .com/BeamdogInc/status/845339742501830656/photo/1

I know that the remake is real, I was specifically talking about those 2 pics

Full on retard

It wasn't already?

No.

It is.

You forgot to add your meme arrow, friend.

Not really no. Maybe if you count succubi not fucking everything and getting pleasure from knowledge rather than dick then yes.

Guess it's not as shit as I thought. Still shit though.

oh cool

You're in the wrong neighborhood, nigger.

I was making fun of youm

Don't bother user. CRPGs are made by and for liberal cuckolds.

yeah gee that never happens here
lel

THIS KILLS THE DRAGONCUCK

Only shitposters from Reddit and Tumblr do that though.

That's the standard "Balding fat manchild with a goatee" look, pretty easy to mistake one for another

Did you actually play the game?

damn user you so original
fucking got me

I think the publishers kept their retarded shit on check, look at kickstarter, they dont have publisher telling them what NOT to do and the games are full of shit

If people have called you out on it before, maybe that should be a clue that the behavior you're displaying matches that of a Reddit shitposter?

You're not wrong
twitter.com/TrentOster/

No, I was referencing to the fact that every single shitposter ever, the first thing they say when they just cannot be fucked to write a post or a good insult either resort to calling others reddittors or shills.
This was supposed to make just how fucking unoriginal and stupid you are. Clearly it hasn't worked, as you instantly went to the first thought of denial that popped into your head.

Odds are they will add some shit new characters, and maybe JUST MAYBE change the dialog to something less problematic.

Let's agree that Fantasy's greatest suspension of disbelief is that niggers can live as functional members of society like everyone else.

Your behavior mimics that of shitposters from Reddit, and when called on it, your defense against being called a shitposter is "Oh everyone calls me a shitposter, please call me something else."

Anyway, gonna go drown the terrible news in OP by playing video games instead.

user right now you're projecting so hard I feel I'm getting the same experience as if I were in a fucking IMAX theathre

What terrible news? Hacks dig up something from the past and try to redo it in an attempt to stay relevant. It isn't new and it isn't even sad enough for it to have an impact.

Silly, user, the greatest suspension of disbelief is that a woman can save the world.

What about Hillary?
She got trump elected

Beamcuck is worse than Bioware. I'm sure this will end well.

Most people like to use a modern OS user. I found that win10 enterprise is pretty good with older games but not always. If you want sales you need to make a game playable with modern hardware and software without going through a ton of forums and guides and patches. Not to mention old directx stuff.

How much did you pay for a legit copy of W10 / NSA backdoor 10?

I think he would've

You'd be dead wrong, he was popular with young tumblr sjw cucks and some dried out cunts and only with them. He would've lost harder than Hillary.

He got one for free, comes with the shilling.

Bernie won the primaries, he was more popular than Hillary. Not to mention giving hillary the nomination made a lot of his fans mad as fuck, which then voted for trump.

friendly reminder that GemRB still exists and (IIRC) is functional

He lost the primaries even if you take away the "superdelegates". Also, Shillary was much more popular with the age group that actually votes, the boomers, boomers wouldn't vote for a commie.

"Cuck" or "cheat on with"? Because those are two different things and I dont know why everyone conflates them.

Even without all that shit he would've lost. Most of his fans couldn't even fucking vote because they where underaged. It's pretty funny to see.

The kike was born and raised as a commie, everything points to it. Just like Obama was.

I don't pay for software. Not since kazaa P2P anyway.

Not to mention remastering a game every few years to preserve it is not gonna work in the long run.
That's why emulators and compatibility layers like WINE are so important.

what
This is the dumbest possible season to say that, Maid Dragon isn't even the best CGDCT anime this season (that's Urara Meirochou). There's also LWA and Gabriel Dropout, plenty of competition.
I haven't liked anything KyoAni made since K-ON other than Maid Dragon.

Yes, watch Hidamari Sketch next.

Reminder that this will be changed because current year +2

You're falling for lesbian propaganda, shit-for-brains.

God I love being right.

GOD I LOVE BEING RIGHT. DYKES GO ON PIKES, GENDER TRAITORS.

ayyyyyyyyyyy dyke-cuck user whatcha doin?

Don't know who that is, so I win yet again.

Sex traitors doesn't sound right.

I guess its ok when the gooks do it.

Close, it's okay when lesbians do it. The thing is, gooks hate men.
Emasculated as FUCK.

Its cuck, user. Fuck, is that term so used that everyone forgot the real meaning?

You are right, m8.

Well? Which is it? Do they fuck each other with your full knowledge and approval, or not?

In the Japanese language, that is. Besides, cuck applies for both straight and lesbian cuckolding.

WHAT UP BIG BOOOO

You're both retarded. The word "cuckold" is much older than the modern fetish community's use of it.

What did you expect, it's a CRPG thread, Goons are madly obsessed with CRPGs. Many developers of CRPGs are in fact Goons.

lol christcuck

they do tho

If SJWs relaly approved of lesbians, Senran Kagura and Valkyrie Drive would be hailed as masterpieces of social justice.

First off, thank you for confirming Shitran Kuckgura is yurishit and anyone who likes it fell for the /u/ meme.
More importantly. THAT'S SUCH A GOOD POINT, WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY WORSHIP THEM? Is it contrarianism because it's animu? Is it falseflagging to lure weebs in? What the fuck is their plan? Maybe it's the fact that a man is most associated with Shitran? In that case, it proves my point more: Even if you make a series that's thinly veiled anti-male propaganda, you're never going to be accepted by the left. If it has a penis, it's problematic. Christ, they're animals.
But trust me, they do approve of lesbians. SJWs hate white men most of all, remember? Anything to "LE DISMANTLE THE PATRIARCHY XDDDDDD" is A-OK with them.

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 is alright. I have it just so I can use DX12 and Vulkan. AMD fag so it's necessary.

It's fetishism. Yuri is just for male gaze or some shit.

sauce?

But don't they realize that yuri is ANTI-male?! If you remove men, lesbianism spreads. Women get raped, and thus they convert to lesbians. It's like Sweden and Germany opening its legs to Muslims, EXCEPT EVEN MORE PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT. YES I HAVE TO REDTEXT THIS BECAUSE I'M SO CONFUSED BY HOW PEOPLE THINK LESBIANS, YURI, "FEMALE BISEXUALITY," AND ALL THAT SHIT IS GOOD FOR MEN. CAPS LOCK INTENSIFIES.

Men liking dykes is kike bullshit. Stop spreading it.

Yup, you're definitely the dyke cucked user

some people like to see boobs touching other boobs

Another thought on Senran and VD: both games pass the Bechdel Test in a way nothing made by a feminist ever has. The only interaction the Senrans have with males is Hanzou or Kiriya telling the girls shit like "You already know what needs to be done and what you want to do about it, so what are you waiting for?" In VD, we don't even see the girls interacting with men, and the only time men are mentioned is indirectly when Ranka gets pissed remembering her parents that she feels sold her and Rinka off. If SJWs really thought what they claim they do, these games would be their shining examples of inclusive games.

Are you the guy who got NTR'd by a grill?

Every day until you like it.

Yuri was shit. I actually enjoyed it because I found all mighty ancient dragon trying to life as human funny.

According to /a/ translation in this panel is fucked.

Now, I am sorry I created this shitstorm but if all people talking about maidragon could revive our /a/, that would be awesome.

Given that I don't associate with lesbians,
OH YES,
you have humiliated yourself once again. I always win.

But why don't THEY want to touch those boobs?

We need to get cryptologists to figure this shit out.

i'm sure they want to touch boobs too, just cuz some one likes seein women fuck one another doesn't mean they're trying to add to the downfall of man

So it's the same thing as someone shooting someone else by accident; they didn't KNOW it was harmful, but they still caused irreversible damage.

jerking off to some lesbians isn't going to create more lesbians

It'll allow more lesbians, though.

RIP

just stop

please just leave this board alone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina#Origin_of_the_expression
Throne of Bhaal had one of these in the ending. Suddenly the final fight was interrupted by a glowing figure saying "The Gods have decided!". Gods don't decide shit if you don't win the fight, though.

I don't think lesbianism is something that works based on whether or not it's "allowed".

Well the best comparison I can give is to this picture. Specifically, the "if we [Buddhists] are weak, our country will become Muslim" part. But it's "if we [men] are weak, women will be raped and thus converted into lesbians."

Whoops, I meant land, not country.

The only thing western devs are good at are shooting shit games. Thats it.

All I am is rage.

Wrong webm. Fuck.

Wait, Gayder is still around? I thought EA canned his ass years ago.

That sounds like absolute shit, how far has anime fallen?

IIRC Gayder jumped ship before the stench of BioWare could cling to him. A rat like him has a finely developed sense of smell, he knew BioWare's veneer of respectability wouldn't last for much longer.

Also, anyone bitching about widecreen in old pc games. Just go to the regedit and change the resolution of said program. I do it for Morrowind all the time.

Not far at all. Yuri is the vocal minority, remember that.

What the fuck am I reading

They don't like Neptunia either, and that has a female artist and a bunch of other women working on it. You are confused. Instead of trying to force your theory to fit with data that contradicts it, maybe try reevaluating it.
SJWs hate beauty, excellence, and virtue most of all. Hatred of white men derives from that, it is not actually their first principle.

One of the deeper mysteries.

YES

niqab edition

They basically worship weakness and failure, as those are the two traits they most associate with themselves. They then externalize this self loathing outside because they have been raised in an environment where they have been constantly fed the lie they are special, unique and have never been allowed to face adversity or failure. When they are let loose upon the real world and realize what colossal fuckups they are they simply start blaming the society around them for failing them and attempt to drag everyone down to their level.

Their hatred is usually aimed at white and East Asian men because they perceive them as the most successful groups, and this enrages them, so they lash out in petty and vindictive ways, usually by trying to ruin what these demographics like. They're like that retarded, spoiled little shit in kindergarten that would rather smash the toy than let someone else play with it.

Stop pretending to be retarded to get out of arguing.

No, confusedfag. Lesbians are the enemy and you're never going to stop me from putting every dyke on a pike. I honestly prefer people who don't make arguments over you. I'd rather be mixed up with their imaginary friend seriously, dyke-cuck user? I appreciate the wins you give me, people, but your hallucinations have shitty names than deal with your shitty attempts at pacifying me.

Obviously you do, because insulting you doesn't produce cognitive dissonance. Giving actual proof that you're wrong does. Your theory makes incorrect predictions about how SJWs should react to yuri. That means you are missing something.

So your whole plan was to try driving me insane with contradictions? Yeah, bad news, I realized that there's nothing wrong with paradoxes ages ago. I'm always right, you filthy lesbian apologist. You'll hang with those rapists, because I've got it all.

This is like an incurable illness that can only be stopped through mass decontamination.

You mean the CIA?

There's a difference?

Cuckold pretty much means "husband of an adulterous wife", and the primary evolution of this phrase is whether or not the cuckold in question is aware of this adultery or not and does not exclusively apply to a wife but even just a girlfriend. In turn cuckoldry as a fetish is the man getting off on that adultery or cheating, now it is becoming the laymen term for being a beta loser or lost to the superior alpha or "Bull" in this case or a pathetic pitiful race traitor (white man standing by and letting a black man fuck his white woman).

That sounds more like cheating than cuckolding

NOOOO

THIS WILL HAVE THE FANFIC TIER WRITING OF THE BG2 ENHANCED EDITIONS!

Arguably that's correct, because you can't cuck a woman (you can cheat on her, but it's not the same gut punch to the instincts that it is for a man). However, other people in this thread are saying that being cucked requires the cuck to consent to it, which is false.

I have never defended 3D lesbianism and never will. Yuri does not exist in 3D. Lesbianism in 3D is ideological–women rejecting what is best for them out of spite. 2D girls are not subject to the constraints that 3D are and so yuri can be proper for them.

Hate is Love!
War is Peace!
Diminished is Enhanced!

you where never welcomed here, you just refused to leave. Your post are so blatantly (you) that you are practically on par with an avatarfag, tripfag, or namefag. I will just call you Jimbo form her on out.

That is the most innaccurate depiction of a nigger I've ever seen

*inaccurate
fuck

nice sjw term

It's almost like they took an attractive white girl and painter her brown.

On rare occasion, this results in a god tier woman.

Poor man's Mina Majikina. I do love most Senran designs but this one is just plain plagiarism.

Please tell me this is fake.

Seriously screencap this shit because I really will hunt this faggot down and make him eat his own eyeball if this is true.

Man why was Oedipus so upset

planescape.com/
it isn't

They aren't a lesbian couple. They aren't in a relationship.

There doesn't exist any such thing as waifu pandering.

Such as Kemono Friends, the most popular anime of the season?

You haven't even seen it. You're just making things up at random because you got triggered.

It isn't lesbian propaganda.

What about it? Why should it mean a boy who is into yuri? The term was coined to describe boys who are into BL.

If you can't distinguish between anime and real life, it's time to get off the internet.

Yuri has nothing to do with jews.

How are you concluding based on just that brief erroneous description that it's a deplorable anime and indicates the failure of anime as a whole? Stop being hysterical.

ITT: anons first run in with the dyke cucked faggot

Will 2B ever stop rubbing her butt on everything? It's beginning to look like some sort of mental illness.

This niggers really don't get it.

I'm getting divorced so I'm up for a little murder suicide.

You sound like a guy that'd think economy fox was disguised furry porn.

Good,we need someone to remove the misogyny from Planescape: Torment's writing or noone will take video games writing seriously as a career. Once gaming is as progressive as Hollywood, will we will start being on par with it and respected for it.

The answers are poorly written. It's hard to shoo away cognitive dissonance once the "you're a strong woman" catchphrase is used. The PC could have praised her pragmatism without 2017 progressive wording and it would have worked.

Or of BG2.

(checked)
No one took screenshots of his faggotry though. That's shameful.

Why even come to 8ch if you use Win10? Why not use Facebook or Reddit, or even just 4chan? I genuinely don't understand this. Is it because you want to be part of a secret club?

Or maybe because this place isn't a secret club you fucking retard

It is a mystery

I want goons to kill themselves.
Is that so much to ask for?

I thought Neogaf was responsible. What did the Somethingawful guys do?

Another thread successfully derailed by weebcucks. Thx Japan.

Same thing.

Fuck off goon.

Both Baldur's Gates were already trite pozzed shit while Icewind Dale was always better but I knew this would piss people off.

>BG has reached that status, where it's cool to shit on it

Oh his time flies.

BG is pretty typical bioware
Go play other bioware games and you realize it wasn't that great to begin with, just like all of their games

"Nerd culture" was a mistake. Shame and ostracization used to keep people like this from preaching and talking down to other nerds.

No, it wasn't that great. It's still miles ahead of the competition though, both Weeb and West.

BG was shit when it came out compared to crpgs that came out before it and did the whole RPG part better, dumbfuck.

Fucking hell, one of these things is not like the other.
Those images all gave me cancer. Why is this allowed?

The internet needs to be uncool and not something that everyone and their Grandma uses.
Video games need to be niche and not mainstream.
Nerd shit needs to be shunned and not embraced as a quirky personality trait.

Are they seriously trusting beamdog after their last expansion sold terribly and their EE editions started selling badly after their spergouts?

Such as?

The only reason it's cool now is because it's a way to show off how much money and free time you have. It'll only become unpopular again if gaming is something only the poor or those with no free time engage in.

Such as Darklands, Wizardries, Ultimas, Might & Magics, BaK, Realms of Arkania, Goldbox games.

It's over, I'm afraid. The rise of smartphones cemented Eternal September in the most horrifying way imaginable.

Of course, maybe it'll swing to the far extreme and normalfags will be using nothing but the latest fad apps. Nothing but social media. In fact as it stands now, they probably don't have any reason to crack open a browser.

It's why I spend most of my time on imageboards, really. It's an isolated niche. It's not cool, this is objectively a horrible place. You're all faggots with shit taste.

So of course I love it here.

How ironic coming from d336b0

Alright then, I'm gonna win in two questions:
1. Do you deny that you're still cucking the male characters and waifufags?
2. Does the same apply for yaoi?

like pottery

Yes it is.
Because if you're going to genderbend a term, GENDERBEND ALL OF IT OR YOU'RE JUST A MAN-HATER.
Reminder that you'll never stop me from wiping your mistresses out. Lesbians will fall, men will rise again. Wait a second, I recognize your posting style.
You'll never get your 20 dollars back, you fucking kid.

Not me, I win.

It's uncomfortable to take caps of things that hurt your feelings, right? Given how I destroy feelingsfags, I'm sure you can connect the dots.

Is that Chris67132? Sure sounds like him. I've always thought of him as pretty whiny (at least on his HoMM videos)

It is him. I like his videos for the cheese value.

Not an argument.

Very different beasts with comparatively little story, tons of combat and in the case of the goldbox/arkania games only mild roleplaying opportunities.

Yes, especially Ultima 7 had very little combat.
And let's not forget Fallout which also came before BG.
By the way, what are BG's roleplaying opportunities apart from picking a class which just defines how you're going to kill xvarts?

Say what you will about GamerGate, but it created a boogieman that reliably pulls out the worst from the perpetually offended.

Didn't see a thread on Torment: Tides of Numenera so I'll ask here: How's the writing in ToN? Any pozzed content or otherwise poor writing? I watched a few developer interviews on it a while back and it seemed pretty promising. One of the writers (Colin McComb) seemed like he was genuienly excited about the project instead of spouting Todd-tier marketing jargon, which is pretty rare this days.

He doesn't know!

lol

I didn't follow that game much because didn't really care about a rpg in current year, but one thing I read about that is they also released in console, also consolizing the PC version on their way

It's because leftists never matured past the age of 12, so any setback they might face is treated as the end of the world and any group that challenges them become the next Hitler.

Absolutely disgusting.

Now you're just playing dumb.

Multiple endings in bg?
Care to list them?

He must be talking about Baldur's Gate 2.

And then its expansion I guess. I seriously don't remember any endings from first and second game. After you defeat the bosses it just rolled to credits IIRC, you didn't really get anything ending specific

Even if he was it still would be wrong.

Yes. Throne of Bhaal technically had multiple endings

There were quests in BG2 that could end up diffrently depending on your choices. Including the main quest.

Endings not included of course.

Are you the the (32) retard from the yuri horse game thread?

This is what Canadian taxpayer funds go to

Has zir taken a look at the mirror lately?

Everyone hates win10 just like they hated win8. The whole world isn't Asia.

If you don't pass, you don't go through. And you just humiliate yourself more and more by throwing a tantrum.
Use the disabled bathrooms instead, they take one look at you walking out and realise you're retarded no problemo.

Caucasian girls feature with dark skin are nice to look at.

What the hell is this?!

She's Half-Black, Half-White. You meet her Black Mother and her White Father in the game.

And then brainwash them.

Spoiler Alert.

I know, this doesn't take away from the fact that her character model is just a white woman with a tan.

Her mother on the other hand is a full sheape, black as the heart of Africa.

It's the future we choose.

Thats a game journo tranny

Why do people still give the Buckley money?

Why?

Why do people still give Bioware money?
Same answer

One day someone will call best grill degenerate. Quote me on that.

By the way, does anyone know what the goons and the SJW's think about this animu?
It'd be pretty hilarious to watch them call it sexist.

So you niggers are going to do something about it and post a link to the original instead of circlejerking about how Bioware is shit for a few hundred more posts before the thread falls off the board, right?

She's not pure.

She's been alive for a couple hundred years to be fair.
I give you that one though, she perfect otherwise.

with bullets?

That's no excuse.

To be fair, what exactly would you want her to do? No matter how loyal of a waifu she is, she's going to outlive any human ever. By a couple decades.
Wouldn't you want your immortal god waifu to move past your relationship rather than mourning for the rest of eternity after you die?
I'd prefer she wouldn't, but just for the sake of argument.

All old games were shit or pozzed

The author could just as easily come up with a reason why she didn't have a past relationship with a human.

There is nothing in the plot that strictly required her to have had relationships with men before, is it?

As long as they're not trumpcucks it's OK

Guess that's true, user.

I thought that dark-skinned Europeans were a thing? Eastern, I believe.

(checked)
yup. Also by that articles logic, Halle Berry isn't black. Because she's got european features and looks good.
the irony in their subliminal racism that blacks that look black don't look good

Yes, I do deny that. "Cucking" only applies to people actually in a relationship. There's some works out there where a male character gets cucked by a girl, but it's not common. A character's relationships in the actual work are irrelevant to waifufags except for what they say about the character–you're not getting cucked if your waifu is from a harem show and wins or is otherwise in a heterosexual relationship, why would it be any different for yuri?
I don't think about yaoi much at all. I have no interest in watching/reading enough of it to form an opinion on whether it's proper or not. I suspect it's not, because I don't think male characters are susceptible to the kind of idealization that female characters are (it's almost trivial to write a female character that expresses both masculine and feminine virtues, but probably impossible to do the same for a male character).

Everyone who matters already has their own copy of PS:T
Fuck off underage.

No it isn't. It has nothing to do with real lesbians and has no propaganda-like features.

What do you mean all of it? The term exists to describe boys who are into BL. That's all it's for. What else should it be doing?

What?

You're obviously confusing me with someone else. I haven't paid 20 dollars anywhere and I'm an adult.

It was a statement of fact.

If you hate anonymity so much, try reddit or SA instead.

I second this.

he unknowing fucked his mother and had a mental illness named after him that doesn't even match what he went through at all.

Is that real? I don't understand how it's legal to lop off a mentally ill mans cock and tell them that the festering crotch wound they created is a "vergina".

Fucking current year.

Gee, not having a decent crpg thread in well over a year not enough of a clue for you?

Only in areas with gyppos or where mudslimes extensively mixed with the natives. Spain, south Italy etc.

where the fuck does one start with seibah

s-sauce?