Be lonely outcast as a kid

Man, Snape had a rough life.

Attached: Harry-Potter-and-the-Philosopher-s-Stone-BluRay-severus-snape-27572931-1920-800 (2).jpg (1142x799, 146.85K)

He was a whiny edgelord, like everyone in that garbage.

Harry Potter was written by a woman and this should tell you everything you need to know.

It's a downward spiral, man

The sad thing is this is probably not too far off from how Snape would think. He's that delusional

He should have not been a whiney fag and moved on and lived his life

hot as fuck tbh

Attached: Cucked_by_Batman.png (225x338, 150.72K)

We are all Severus..

Harry Potter and Naruto are the same story just in a different setting.

Naruto go to marry a hot girl that turned into a splendid housewife with big tits that waits on him hand and foot. Harry married a soulless ginger shrew that fucked most of his classmates and friends, including a nigger, and belongs to a clan of race traitors.

Yeah but Harry has an oedipus complex so he married the first girl he could who looked kinda like his mother. He was in desperate need of extreme amounts of therapy throughout the entire series.

To say nothing of the fact the "good" headmaster basically let him run around unsupervised and likely to get killed. The old pederast couldn't even be bothered to organize private tutoring and self defense lessons over the summer for the kid, let alone not waste his time with school bullshit and instead teach him how to, at the very least, be able to run away from danger.

Also, Naruto's mom is way hotter than that Lily whore.

Harry Potter is a bigger mary sue than Rey. He was completely flawless and personalityless throughout the entire series.

Never saw or read any of these. How far off is OP?

Not really, he's a pretty awful person, just that Rowlings is such a shit writer no one ever calls him out on being a complete imbecile and fool. You know you have a madman bent on killing you, you're studying in a school with an extensive library, which basically translates to sitting on top of the world's best arsenal, yet you never spend a single moment trying to learn any of it. Harry is so stupid he'd rather risk life, limb and brain damage on a retarded sport than researching ways to live past the next assassination attempt.

a cuck till the end
he deserved becoming a genetic dead end
one less beta poluting the genepool

Harry is more of a deadend, considering how talented his parents were and how utterly dumb and incompetent he is.

the lesson here, kids, is that oneitis is bad

"I just found out I'm prophesied to fight and potentially beat the most powerful evil wizard alive. Should I spend as much time as possible training and learning how to not die and possibly win? NOPE imma play quidditch and try to fuck this ginger chick."
He's a moron.

And he couldn't even do that properly. He spends most of the time stuttering like a cuck. Meanwhile his father managed to NTR Lily away from her best friend despite spending years tormenting Snape in front of her and her hating his guts for it.

female detected
they looove cuckoldry

Why is it that every time I hear more about Harry Potter I get the feeling the entire series is some glorified emasculation fantasy?

Because it is. Harry Potter never grows as a person, never transcends his limitations or earns his victories. He either wins through blind luck, providence or because Hermione told him the answer. Harry Potter is not a hero, he's just a random fucktard that can dodge very well.

Harry Potter wins because Dumbledore can plan things so well that he doesn't even need to be alive for his plans to work perfectly

This is not true.

Friendly reminder that Harry Potter is a watered-down rip-off of Timothy Hunter from DC Comics' The Books of Magic.

He's pretty much Gladstone Gander minus the charisma needed to get all the best girls.

Every student is taught these things.

He funded the Dumbledore's Army.

The guy is a millionaire and yet throughout all of the books he never sponsors anything. Quite the opposite, it's everyone else and their mom sending him mounds of gifts, including the piss poor gingers. All Harry ever does is just tag along with other people and boost any group's popularity because he was famous since infancy.

Does Harry every buy anyone a birthday or christmas present? I'm remember him getting them but no mention of him giving them.

What?

He usually ends up buying only petty trinkets and candies. Meanwhile other people keep gifting him stuff like the lambo of brooms, one of the very few invisibility cloaks in the world (worth gorillions in wizard shekels), rare and powerful potions that average wizard could only dream of, a manor that belonged to one of the major pureblooded families, stuff like that.

You didn't see the jewgoblin bank scene? Harry's vault is full of gold and Hagrid basically says that he's set for life.

That wasn't intended as a character flaw, that was just Rowling being retarded. Harry Potter is intended to be the greatest quidditch seeker of all time, an infallible moral compass, and the super special chosen one all wrapped up into one package. He's completely beloved by everyone, and the few who do dislike him are either hated by everyone (like Voldemort) or are no consistently no match for his superior wit (like Malfoy). I don't think he's ever shown making a mistake in any case where it was possible to know better.

The lambobroom was from his equally rich and mentally unstable godfather, the cloak was already his, dumbledore just returned it, the potions were either made by hermione or he won them (by cheating), the manor he got when his godfather died and it was a piece of shit anyway.

Yes but the bank wouldn't let a kid use it. Also the gifts you're talking about inheritances, not gifts from friends. I think you're asking too much for a kid.

Earlier he got another lambobroom from McGonagall so it's basically a teacher showing blatant favoritism while neglecting the rest of her broomball team.

She wanted his broom.

Attached: tumblr_ochlwbiRpg1u7r8ndo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 213.33K)

That's still just unbelievably shit writing.

Forgot to add that the same people are actually jealous about Malfoy's family wealth.

you sure are a kike

It's like you never saw kids flipping their shit because some other kid gets bigger and better toys. Or normal white guys being pissed that shitkins keep being handed everything via affirmative action.

I grew up amongst white people and in a city so I wouldn't know

Attached: potter trump.jpg (2000x5242, 1.06M)

God it just clicked for me why I hate hillary so much. It's because she's an insincere, phony, smug bitch with a truly immense arrogance.

wow what did you think in 2016?

I didn't fucking care, I ain't a burger

Attached: StopThePresses[1].jpg (700x316, 61.42K)

Attached: hillary umbridge.jpg (736x736, 82.48K)

Too bad Harry Potter was written by a catlady so characters like Snape and Draco Malfoy aren't really characters 90% of the time so much as strawmen designed to vaguely resemble the kinds of men who had no interest whatsoever in plain jane JK Rowling so she got eternally butthurt and had to make them one-dimensional jackasses to try to communicate her hatred to the audience.

Snape was based on one of her teachers in school iirc

That doesn't change what that user said.

If her goal was to make Harry Potter look awesome she completely fails. Harry is never proactive, he always reacts to everything around him and people are constantly scheming around him, he doesn't bother preparing for the battles he's bound to fight and when you compare his achievements as a wizard to those of his father's generation he ends up looking like a complete moron. His father and his friends made that map, managed to turn themselves into animals and basically find a shitload of mysteries of the castle, and there's also Snape that is a potions prodigy.

What can Harry Potter do? Chase a ball like a trained dog.

Actually, it makes it sound all the more plausible.

He can also make a glowing deer that scares sadness monsters

Oh, and I forget how incredibly fucked up magical Britain is. Slavery, inhuman concentration camps masquerading as prisons, corruption and nepotism everywhere, ghettos for non-humans, the ministry trying to pozz the place by importing coons and curryniggers, etc.

Even Hermione only ever has a problem with elves being "slaves", despite all of them craving such a status and everyone telling her she's being a stupid cunt. Guess she has no problem with prisoners being tortured by soul sucking abominations or the fact the police can just pump you full of truth drugs to make you talk.

One would hope that once Hermione becomes Minister of Magic and Harry turns the Auror corps into his own private army things would change a little

Can you give the concise reasons os why Harry Potter is bad?

Not to mention the "capital punishment" is having your soul destroyed.They can't even get some wizard to Avada Kedavra the poor fucker, no, they just lobotomize him.
Not to mention
Even in the universe itself, the entire story is nothing but an escapism fantasy. Nothing anchors the plot to reality, for all we know Harry has been daydreaming and jerking off beneath those stairs for the last seven years.

Change for the worse. Hermione is basically the embodiment of feminism, a frosty, barren harpy that can't shut the fuck about muh rights, and Harry Potter is full on shonentard.

The character or the book?

If it's the character, it's because he's a Gary Stu but at the same time an exceptionally pathetic individual himself. He never really struggles for anything, everything is handed to him on a platter and about the worst thing that happens to him is that Snape says mean things because his dad was an asshole. It's kind of pathetic the titular hero of your story is inferiro in nearly every way to every other character, except maybe Malofy, but Malfoy only exists to be humiliated.

The books are shit because they have extremely poor worldbuilding and read like every other YA trash novel out there.

They have a literal archway with a direct connection to the afterlife, use that, it's really easy

This is my new head-canon.

What really kills the setting is how poorly thought out it is. Why do wizards need to speak Latin and wave a wand around to cast spells? Is that unique to Western nations or is it like that everywhere else?

How do they create new spells? Because we know they do invent new ones, but how does the process work exactly?

Why do they use different spells while fighting when all they're shooting is just blobs of light at each other? Why isn't everyone firing Avada Kedavra at each other since there seems to be no real limit on how many spells you can cast at any given moment?

Attached: Snape-Memes-2_FB-Image[1].jpg (1200x628, 107.13K)

Probably something along the lines of some faggot who ACTUALLY STUDIED THE FUCKING LANGUAGE HE USES TO CAST SPELLS thought "Hey, what if I add "huge" to "fireball"".
There is absolutely no excuse that nobody knows fucking Latin in that setting.
It's also retarded that Hogwarts has the schools of:

Not true. He faced the Quirrell's trials, the basilisk, the wizard tournament, Umbridge, created the Dumbledore's Army, invaded the Ministry to help his uncle, investigated Draco, confronted Snape alone and finally decided to leave Hogwarts to find a way to defeat Voldermort. You "forgot" about all these things because you want to sound right.

When he was a frustated teenager, yes.

He did (Dumbledore's Army)

No, he's just an average kid.

we have that in America too. it's called Trump University

Nah it's arrogant jocks, arrogant nerds, arrogant politicians and hufflepuffs

Dumbledore's army was Hermione's idea, she forced Harry to do it

*cough* *cough* man, that is one dusty meme user.

Now that you're saying it, every student in Hogwarts is highly abrasive.
As schemed by Tom Riddle
As planned by the shapeshifter professor
The Centaurs raped her tight ass.
falling for an obvious trap

He stumbled into that one, which is okay since he was a first year and had no fucking idea what was going on.

Went completely unprepared and didn't even think about calling someone more experienced and competent to handle the situation.

Would have failed if not for Hermione.

What exactly did he do? The Weasley twins did more to piss her off than Harry ever did.

He gave them a gay name and taught them a few spells, and even that was forced upon him, not something he planned to do on his own.

And got him killed in the process instead of doing the sane thing and telling an adult.

Let his paranoia and dislike of Draco ineffectively snoop on him and utterly fail to determine what he was up to, let alone stop him. Just because his paranoia was proven justified doesn't mean he didn't act like a complete idiot about it.

And got his ass beat.

Pure luck and a random chain of events. If you want to get technical Draco had more to do with Voldermort's demise than Harry did.

Good to know Holla Forums features a bunch of immature faggots that get hard at the thought of incompetent fuckups.

Every student except Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood(both of whom have awesome innuendo names) and Cedric Diggory were complete cunts. 2 were bullied mercilessly and they third died.

Hufflepuffs are likely the defacto cucks of the setting. Their House motto is the embodiment of bikecuck's comic.

yes, but they're not arrogant

Not trying to be offensive but do you guys have autism or OCD?
She explained a plenty of magic rules in the book though.

Did she point a wand at his head or something?

Attached: af5cd4fdd17b09c192ad11a5ecc9a559e40afe761ec00b539c722bfcf2c95df4.jpg (377x485, 41.3K)

Harry has a massive guilt complex, Hermione guilt tripped Harry into doing it. She was fully aware of his complex when she did it, hence forced

This thread reminds me of this thread.

Attached: betacuck thread.jpg (1364x4096, 622.4K)

Hermione was also the one who noticed that cerberus is guarding some secret passage, nudged the boys to go there and then solved most of Dumbledore's trials. Next, she uncovered the Basilisk mystery entirely on her own and it was her petrification combined with the school being in danger of closing that pushed Harry and Ron to act on all the evidence or go home. In next movie, it's again Dumbledore entrusting Hermione to just drag the boys through time travel arc and make sure they do everything right. And Harry never took initiative in the wiz tournament, at the end Crouch is ridiculing him for being such a basic bitch that he had to send helpers flat out telling him what to do.

Not at all. Faggot is one of those hairy potheads. snape literally did nothing wrong other than be a nice guy and thinking that the girl would fall for him and not the guy that humilitated him and beat him shitless on a daily basis for eight years.

The really hilarious part is that he's the bad guy for calling the traitorous whore a whore.

kylo rem wasnt in harry potter retard

Are the books really badly written?

They're not badly written for what they are, but they're not anything special

Incredible.

Attached: Seatopian_guy.png (308x240, 149.8K)

Keep in mind that Harry was also being manipulated into killing himself by his grandfather figure. Harry should have major trust issues by age 20

If you compare Harry Potter to Siegfried (taken from Wagner's interpretation of the character) you can see what a fucking Mary Sue Harry Potter is. It's easy to do so because there are so many parallels.

Let's start with what they have through no effort of their own. Green Text indicates non-Mary Sue traits, red text indicates things that point towards Mary Suedom

I'd self insert in hermione's rowling if you know what I mean

Hermione is also feeling threatened by every other strong and manipulative woman like Hillary and that reporter. She always commands her army of betas to destroy the other bitches.

Jesus Christ…

Attached: come with me to a world of pure imagination.jpg (311x311, 77.72K)

And even his call to fame as "The Boy Who Lived" has nothing to do with Harry doing something, it was his mother that cooked up a way to protect her son and kill the big bad in the process.

He basically cucked his own mother out of her well deserved glory for her noble sacrifice and he wasn't even a year old.

I thought his name was professor snake for so long

Pretty sure that was Dumbledore with a very successful propaganda campaign, you can't blame Harry for taking the credit if he was too young to understand the concept of credit

But it's actually Hermione that makes the potions. Harry never actually learns how.

I don't think it's even love as it is hero worship. Exactly how many times did Harry and Ginny actually genuinely interact with each other? The first few years she's rendered mute whenever she's in his presence, after that she's in a year below him and riding the cock carousel, and when they finally admit their "feelings" for each other he's gone for more than a year chasing the McGuffins.

And why did Dumbledore even do that? Was he deliberately trying to paint a bull's eye on his back? Wouldn't it have been smarter to say the boy had died?

Dumbledore did it so Harry could have support when Voldemort came back as he was the child of the prophecy

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Attached: yeee.png (394x523, 58.35K)

But he did.
But he did.
I'm talking about what happened in the school.
What if it wasn't a trap? What happened to Arthur was real. You're blaming the character for not being able to predict the future. But the point is that he was being proactive.

You complained about Harry not being proactive and leaving problems for others to solve and now you're complaining about him managing to solve a problem by himself, go figure.

Friends help each other, Hermione is the brain of the trio.

Created the Dumbledore Army, stood for others, inspired students.

Nobody forced him to do it and he gave a glimpse of hope to other students. It was more than "teaching spells".

Who was he supposed to call? What if nobody listened to him? What if the vision was real and Sirius was about to die? What about the prophecy? Thousands of possibilities but the fact is that he was being proactive and had the heart in the right place, like Luke in The Empire Strikes Back.

Not paranoia when he had legit reasons to dislike him and the Malfoy family since they were very close to Voldermort. He "failed" to save his teacher because Dumbledore was aware of Malfoy and decided to 1) sacrifice himself to force Harry to mature (the hero's path), 2) change the Elder Wand's master and 3) save Malfoy from corrupting himself. What happened in the end doesn't change the fact Harry was being proactive.

Of course, Snape is 100 times more powerful. Doesn't change the fact he confronted him.

He left school to do a suicide mission by himself. You can complain about plot-conveniences, but can't complain about Harry not being confident and proactive. He was, to the point he willed to sacrifice himself.

I find cute how you feel threatened by a 12 years old character because he is far from perfect and then calls him a gary stu. Talk about lack of self-awareness.

Hermione is the brain of the team. I know you want the protagonist to be perfect but this is not how stories work. Disney Wars is more suited for you I guess.

Harry Potter:

She was already in love /obsessed with him before that idk if book one features this but certainly book 2 did at the beginning when he stayed with the Weasleys for the remainder of the summer…
The other chick he had approached him and did all the relationship work Harry was just a bystander & did nothing after the chick got angry at him and left him.

It's obvious Harry was written by a woman, as she failed to understand what a hero is and how to make a compelling heroic character rather she created a pawn that became increasingly sulky and moody.

And that put an absurd pressure on him for years. More a problem than a bless.

Not arbitrarily, there's a explanation related to being a gryffindor.

>Harry Potter upon becoming initiated into the world of wizardry finds out that kindly (((gnome bankers))) have been storing a vast amount of wealth for him, that really has no explanation as to its origin
Irrelevant since he wasn't able to use the money during his journey.

And Luke got a lightsaber, Frodo got the one ring and 99% of the heroes receive a tool at the beginning of their journeys. There's a plot justification for it, too.

Are you really complaining about a character having a happy ending after overcoming all the suffering? This is a fairy tale at its heart.

About Siegfried:
Totally not a mary-sue, right. How did a apprentice blacksmith managed to slay a dragon anyway?

keep it up, this is all going in the book

He should've dumped her ass and move on.

i went into ur mom's book faggot

only on Holla Forumsumblr

Bullshit. He was known and beloved by practically everyone. The only backlash he got was when Snape would embarrass him a little bit by choosing to point out his fame.
Fascinating. Now where was it established in the first book or prior to the second book's asspull that the hat had a sword inside it?
It's a great example of things falling out of the sky to benefit the Gary Stu. Regardless of if JK Rowling incorporated it into the plot properly (and failing to do so to no larger point is an indicator that she is a hack of a writer), it's part of the self-insert fantasy of being secretly a rich, magically talented, celebrity that allowed Harry Potter to gain traction with readers to begin with.
If you want to compare Luke's lightsaber to anything, compare it to Harry's wand. The invisibility cloak doesn't have any of the drawbacks or thematic significance tied to the Ring, nor is it central to Harry's overarcing destiny. It's a magical convenience and a source for hijinks that he just gets for the hell of it.
Divine Lineage. Siegfried is a legit demi-god, being the son of two of Wotan (German Odin's) twin children. He has the sword because it was with his demigoddess mother when she died. Apprentice doesn't mean without skill, he didn't just pick up a hammer and anvil one day. He was raised all his life and taught the craft of blacksmithing by his treacherous Dwarf foster-parent (who later tries to kill him to steal his wealth) and he did not think he could reforge Nothung until Wotan appeared as a wanderer and prophecized that only the sword Nothung could slay Fafnir and only one without fear could repair Nothung, which the Dwarf took some time to realize must refer to Siegfried.

at least it's not a waifufag thread

I guarantee over half of it is Zach.

Welp Gang, looks like we have another mystery on our hands

Attached: images.jpeg (259x194, 5.12K)

The answer is simple! Its mostly Europeans on from 7am-2pm because most Americans have school and work, and Europeans have no interest in discussing movies because they're too busy posting cuck porn and forced goon memes!

Harry is the perfect child: with plenty of virtus that reflect on the mother, but no will of its own. Women consider their children an extension of themselves, not their own people: see abortion and infanticide, that women interpret as their right.

(checked)

I was referring to the fact that Potterfags were underaged gremlins, but this also works.

and then alan rickman died in real life.

And Pansy Parkinson was based off a girl who was mean to her. Rowling must have realized she never actually did anything to revenge herself in writing on this girl and crowbarred her into book seven long after everyone forgot who she was.

Nah he's inferior to Malfoy too. Malfoy's charismatic, has a broad circle of friends, is more capable with magic and most importantly, has living parents.

You faggots need to realize that these are not fantasy novels but, Mystery novels about the charters and their interactions with a magical twist.

He did tell Snape but, he thought Snape didn't want to help him, that's how The Order showed up.

That's actually an interesting idea for a protagonist. It's not done very well here, but I digress. The guy can do math fairly well, and dodge everything, but that's all he's good for.

It's a family heirloom that is rightfully his.
She liked him since the first time they met, (year 2 summer) Ron tells Harry that she wouldn't shut up about him before he got there.

He got hounded in Book 4 for "Cheating the goblet of firew"

By some mostly enemies and he got instant admiration by all a chapter later.
exactly harry never had to work to get the girl the chick already "loved" him because of his fame.Harry never tried to date a chick because he wanted to he was a bystander as he was in the rest of the story.

Exacly and after that anyone could summon it to the point were the crybaby faggot kid with the crazy parents summoned it (attempt to give him something to do).
also its not just a cloak its a mythical "true" invisibility cloak because Harry is too good just to get a regular cloak for commoners he needs a legendary cloak.

Yes he did, he got shot down like the cuck he is while Cho rode the Chadric Dickory train.

Stick with Harry Potter you faggot limey.

She went after him not the other way around and as you said she broke up with him…
Harry did nothing.

Good joke, but baby killing is more of a liberal thing.

Women and soy boys, jfc.

Attached: 31fc89125f0377447fa44f9f1f5d02c3b92d2fef474c7834383b53e8325346aa.png (640x600 173.84 KB, 108.51K)

No, she goes after him, half a year after Cedric dies, because he asked her to the Yule dance like a beta and she realized he was a loser she could use as a human sponge.

Harry is Jew.
Cho is a Chink.
It's like Pottery.

Attached: 625d50b0de2f3fc5098b7a36890529ed80e43f5b1b645d3043c801ca78bc56b2.jpg (700x1007, 45.33K)

pretty low effort cuck greentext

Attached: wagg.jpg (750x750, 330.72K)

Attached: snape.gif (100x100, 39.9K)

That thread is from 2013, before the cuck meme was a thing. I think its real user.

THIS THING WALKS OVER THE HORIZON.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

Attached: IT.png (1668x2049, 718.67K)

Kind of looks like an Angel from Eva.

Friendly reminder they are all really good

holy SHIT

OH NO NO NO

Ron had a hard life, but he didn't deserve this ending.

Attached: ron.jpg (1080x1080, 81.66K)

All the "romantic" relationships in Harry Potter suck:

Come to think of it, maybe that's the point but given all the other retarded shit that happens in the books, I don't think Rowling is that smart. Hell, I doubt she even wrote the books herself, TBH.

That was hilarious, but why is ginger girl a slut? I dont remember that in the books.

That looks like an old reoccurring nightmare I used to have. An old grandfather clock which walked on two legs splintered from its sides and instead of clockwork human organs powering the ticking. Where is this from?

Truly Fleur or Tonks would have been better wives for Harry

He should have married Cho Chang
Ron should have married Peter Petergrew

(checked)
Trips of truth.

Attached: 6c4cfd590fd49f48de87e319034fe525.jpg (400x480, 100.02K)

Despite Hufflepuff being the house that always gets shat on you've got to hand it to them having the only Chad on campus. Plus for being a raving alcoholic I feel a kinship with them because they're closest to the kitchen and the wine cellar, you know Hufflepuffs throw the best parties

the best group masturbation parties

She had a different boyfriend in every book or what. Also more importantly
SHE GOT BLACKED
by this kid.

Attached: Deanthomas_prop.png (327x546, 218.01K)

It's a British private boarding school user, Eton has always been full of weird gay shit. Now add low self esteem, alcohol, and it being co-ed!? Well shit if prefects don't have to go round giving cold showers spells to stop orgies in the Hufflepuff dorms then nothing would ever get done, it's probably why we never see the randy fuckers.

Attached: 2d03dd75b71b5a37858e4d36547c4f3e.png (800x753, 416.03K)

Not to mention the likely large number of unused classrooms just ripe for some sloppy fun times. The only reason we don't hear about it is that Harry can't keep a secret to save his life and everyone knows it

Attached: a6f51a9e7b211af0a02bac4e3527a7c5a28f8760b2e17b84e1c7c6cc099d6e13.jpg (507x732, 56.3K)

Yo, I hear we were talking about magic people fucking?