Why isn't anyone talking about the complete absence of minigames in this?

Why isn't anyone talking about the complete absence of minigames in this?

Every town I go to there's no games. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yTjXO
archive.is/bfPTb
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/one-million-child-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-in-the-u-k/
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
carm.org/islamic-muslim-statistics-on-violence-rape-terror-sharia-isis-welfare
please
express.co.uk/news/uk/756360/islamic-call-to-prayer-historic-british-gloucester-cathedral-outrage
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37266304
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/18/muslim-rape-gang-charged-trafficking-white-girls/
liveleak.com/view?i=759_1469128518
civitas.org.uk/content/files/Race-and-Faith.pdf
youtu.be/P7W8RAmWE94?t=40m45s
youtu.be/P7W8RAmWE94?t=39m7s
fitgirl-repacks.site/legend-zelda-breath-wild-v1-1-0-cemu-v1-7-3d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you see, you need to have an actual game to have minigames.

It's like saying "Why don't I have fries", When you don't even have a burger.
Enjoy your game!

Fucking kek. Guess they were working so hard on making giant vast empty spaces.

But it's open world!

Why would you need mini games?

Those are more like overworld games.

Then what do you mean by a mini-game?

It's a simulation of the Switch's library

it's kinda lame but i don't think it really needs minigames. it's like mgsv where the fun comes from fucking around in the open world.

I GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DLC

Because mods are too lazy to use a sticky and shillmongers won't allow any discussion of it

Because to talk about it, you would have to play the game, and few want to play this shit.

The fun in MGS5 came from the ability to fuck around however you wanted.

Also.
I shiggy the d-doggy do.

What do I mean by NO FUN patches?
And then my fucking favorite thing the devs did?
Armored Penetrating Sleeping Darts.
They were created by mixing a dart guns parts with a sniper rifle.
The removed that and then "added" an AP dart gun, which is 90% useless

Then the Konami Tax.

I will never forgive them for this shit.

You can only do that for so long

that's the same for any game. minigames merely delay the inevitable.

I can tell you're American :^)

There are minigames, you just suck at finding them

I'm sure it's just people who haven't played it, or haven't even watched a single video of it, hating it to fit in.
Everyone that played it in the Wii U and Switch threads said they enjoyed it.

It's not 10/10, but it's about an 8/10, and probably could be a 10/10 if you only compare it to it's contemporaries.

Does Skyrim / Ubisoft open worlds have mini gaems? There's your answer, user. This is a Skyrim/ Ubisoft open world mash up with Zelda skins, not a real Zelda game.

That's about the gist of it, BOTW has its own problems (which funnily enough are fairly typical for open-world games) but it does open-world a hell of a lot better than other open-world games, traveling is actually fun in its own right just by virtue of exploration, fast-travel only dumps you in the general area of where you want to go, etc etc.

Brainlessly shitting on it is the clearest sign of a shitposter, I've seen people that absolutely loathe it who went very in-depth with the game and its mechanics.

It shouldn't need minigames. It does though because there's no game. You've seen practically everything in the game within the first hour, it's just going to be repeats and rehues from there until the finale.

It's more like
"Why haven't I change my oil" when you don't even have a fucking car.

That's because they're all randomly out in the wild.

Enemy variety is a valid gripe, once you've got a few elemental weapons & arrows you'll be killing most lizalfos and wizzrobes in 1 hit. Stalfos take 2 hits. Octoroks and keese are also killed with 1 hit, even those impressive looking keese swarms just take 1 bomb.

I've posted many in depth rants on the shit quality of this game and minigames is one of the things it lacks. I just don't have enough energy to argue this game anymore. It's very disappointing as an open world game and a zelda game.

I played it, It's 6.5/10. Stop kidding yourself you fucking Nintendrone. I'm glad I pirated it
I need Splatoon 2

Oh definitely, enemy variety's lacking. Bokoblins and moblins, while decently smart and unpredictable, get tiring when they're the only enemies you'll generally see alongside keese. People keep bringing up they'd love to see a "Majora's Mask" made using the BOTW engine as a more proper Zelda title and I sincerely hope that happens, intelligent enemies + new enemy types and refinements of BOTW's systems will be fantastic, and I can see quite a few of its current elements carrying over to more traditional Zeldas.

I've got my own gripe with the story/setting that I'm not at all fond of Skyward Sword's changes, I'm sick of hearing about Hylia (Din/Nayru/Farore are all but forgotten) and the Sheikah being hyper-advanced scifi seems bizarrely out of place with everything else.

Because only fanboys would buy the switch and its only mediocre game. Fanboys wouldnt dare complain

The game is above average. 6.5 is a fair score for a game that does almost nothing new, and takes away so much.

5 to 7 usually means only big fans of the genre would enjoy it

All scores should be on a 3 point system. Bad, Acceptable, Good.

1-10 scale is retarded
If you start using decimals, it might as well be a 1-20 scale or 1-100 scale.

And 9/10 means overhyped garbage.

Why do decimals offend you so much?
In case of your suggestion, the game is a 13/20, or a 65/100. Which is pretty fair and in my opinion, generous for the content the game offers.

9 to 10 means most people who normally hate the genre would enjoy it.

Decimals are so reviwers can grade games. "i like X more than Y but not as much as Z"

As a video game, it was okay, nothing special. as a Zelda game though, it was shit. Hell I don't even know why I continue to play the new games in the series. The 3d Zelda games are shit. 2d first 4 Zeldas or get the fuck out. Zelda II rules, you drool.

Because it is breaking the rules that you set yourself for the rating system. The fangoyim that complained about UC4 only getting a 9/10 were using the logic that CoD something something got 9.X.

Bullshit.

Or it is a convenient way to put most of the new big releases in between 8-10 while still having a variable score.

Are they called "Switch"?

Why? Because those explinations make sense? And you want to complain?
Idgaf how new game journalists do shit now. Thats how review points always worked.

What's the highest z level in BotW?

Exactly what I felt, I wanted a Zelda game, not a poor atempt at making a barebones RPG

Whay that other user said about the Hylia bullshit is true too, fuck that mary sue of a godess, I want the other three ladies back

Well that's just wrong, just from what I've played Hateno and Lurelin both have minigames, and there's others out in the world itself (I've come across a Goron-themed golfing minigame called Boom Bam Golf involving smacking a giant boulder with Stasis, another Goron themed one called Gutcheck Challenge where you have to climb up a cliff within a time limit and collecting rupees as you go, and there's a Snowball Bowling minigame near the Hetra Moutains which is considered one of the best ways to farm rupees).

That what tell themselves why they do it but this is the result.

Just finished it after getting all memories and fighting all bosses tonight and I'd say 7/10 at best as someone who was really excited for it. Enemy variety is non-existent (this complaint also extends to bosses), the little bit of music that's actually present is entirely forgettable and the "true" ending is the least satisfying thing I've sat through in years. It's really nothing outstanding, but definitely not bad as a whole either. I really hope they make a more traditional game with the same engine because it just didn't satisfy the itch at all.

If they just brought in the rest of the original Zelda's bestiary we'd be in fine shape.

Who needs mini-games? You're playing a whole game right now why would you ever want to play a mini game?

I was looking forward to Darknuts in this kind of formula, too.

Half of these are just sidequests you can do but with added timers

Fuck "traditional", they just need to get this formula right
They already have all the assets and shit they spent years making, BotW just needs a Majora's Mask

you stupid fucking moron

at least with minigames there's an actual level of fun instead of the no substance you get from dicking around in an open world.

Do mini games have to take place in towns now? Also, there's a hunting mini game in Hateno Village.

That shit makes my head hurt every time I see it.

But Hamburg is a Deustch town, nigger.

Americans invented fried chicken, not burgers.

MM was kind of the opposite of OOT. One was a vast, epic adventure. The other was smaller but deeper and more intricate. I see a game that tries to do the same for BOTW being basically all dungeon, Metroidvania style.

Scores should be on a five point scale no halfs allowed

1 - Shit
2 - Bad
3 - Average
4 - Good
5 - Great

Koholint island is in the game? Didn't expect that.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOME REAL BULLSHIT
THOSE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING LYNELS I FUCKING WALK BY ONE AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT THEN, BAM FUCKING THUNDERSTRUCK.

There's a fun little challenge when you get there. The game becomes Cast Away for a short while.

It's not actually Koholint, just a massive reference to it
there are other actual areas from Koholint though, like Martha's Landing, Mabe Prairie, and Mabe Village Ruins

YOU BEEN

Probably ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for falling asleep.

you think that's bad? last time I played, I had to fight one of those motherfuckers, finished him off and lost half my weapons (because I had like three elemental ones and of course the assholes are immune to every single one of them) and then walk like twenty feet and THERE'S ANOTHER ONE RIGHT THERE AND IT NOTICED ME BEFORE I COULD AVOID IT

after I went and did the shit I wanted to do, THERE COMES THAT BLOOD MOON BULLSHIT AND THERE THEY ARE ALIVE AGAIN
luckly, this time they didn't notice me but fuck that shit, man

lel

America never invented any culture, but the agglomeration of loot from 2+ centuries of rape and plunder have turned us into a cultural juggernaut. Japan seems to be the only old culture capable of raping us back.

People are happy to settle for shit after justifying 15 years of even worse shit.

All of this

I take back what I said about lynels, I just went found a dragon and I'm flying with him.

GOD DAMN FUCKING LYNELS

Virtually every single game can and has been be considered 8/10

Every game is a 10/10 or a 1/10 to someone out there. That's how opinions work.

NO NOCTIS NOOOO

christ alive this is driving me nuts. i'm borrowing BOTW from my roommate and theres been several points in the game where i just hold the thumbstick forward with one hand and browse Holla Forums with the other. i don't hate the game but the overworld is so garbage combined with amateur-hour controls i'm convinced its' outclassed OOT as the most fucking overrated game i've ever seen

GTA has minigames

I think it has the best open world of any game I've played. There's always something interesting to look at, and no one area seems to go on for too long before you get a change of scenery.

i really wish i could agree, but i feel like i spend more time walking/climbing than anything else, and then when i do find a shrine or something its just another variation of ball-and-cup

again though, i don't actually hate the game i just feel like its suffering from trying to make itself too damn big

contrarianism has gone so far that soon we'll have an overwatch general oh wait

You know, you might miss some things if you're not looking at the screen while you play.

Maybe I'm harsh but I genuinely believe that, removed from it's place in history as a revolutionary step in early 3D gaming, it is really not an especially good game.

Majora's Mask fixes every single problem on this list. Every single one. And manages to be incredible, despite a year and a half dev time, granted they got to build off the OOT system and assets. It's almost like Nintendo's entire problem with any of their games is braindead retarded management, because Majora's Mask had different management from the others, and Miyamoto had almost no input on it. The guy who directed MM needs to return. Desperately, desperately needs to be put in director's seat again. IIRC Miyamoto or Aonuma or some fuck literally mocked him for joking about "one day directing another Zelda".

Cunts.

Thanks for giving reasons.

So a game to be good has to be entirely made out of "new" things? I sometimes question if Holla Forums would find 2 of the only games they agree on are good(original doom and thief) if they came out today.
Don't get me wrong, after playing this game for 90 hours it has some major faults. But most of those faults only came up after playing for 40 hours. The good in botw comes from the detail. (the areas are unique, the animals you can ride that aren't horses, the multiple ways to solve puzzles…etc)
You can't see the forest for the trees, or you're a teenager from 4cuck with abandonment issues.

Twilight Princess is a much more appealing game. I can't remember what video, but I watched a video on BotW and the video editing switched to some TP footage for a minute, and I literally gasped at how much better it looked before groaning at returning to BotW footage. That's real, I did that, not playing this up. Shoutouts to Nintendo's hardware crippling their software, BotW has to look that way to hide the sorcery required to get it to run on Nintendo hardware. It didn't used to be this way.

I'm about 40-50 hours in, and I have to agree with the anons saying that this game needs a majora's mask. From a purely systems-based standpoint this game works incredibly well, the combat is solid, the food system encourages experimentation, and the movement gives you plenty of exploration options. What the game is desperately in need of is structure and variety. There's just no variety in anything, the shrines and divine beasts are a pisspoor replacement for dungeons, and there are quite a few areas way off the beaten path that have absolutely nothing of any worth in them.

I have lost count of the times I have been shield surfing and got a face full of lynel dick at the bottom of the hill

Twilight Princess has arguably the worst art design of any 3d zelda. It just has some of the best character models. The scenes you saw must have been:
A. TPHD
B. cherry picked

Or do you just hate the celshading esque look of botw? I really don't think it's ugly. A lot of textures are iffy though.

The Zoras in Zora's Domain tell you that Ruto was last seen feeding Jabu-Jabu, the bottle with the letter says Ruto is stuck in Jabu-Jabu, the store sells a fish plus there are fish there available for you to catch with a bottle. IIRC there's also a sign telling you not to feed him, so naturally a curious person will feed him just to see what happens

Won't even bother with the rest when your argument is this bad, and trying to sell off Majora as though it's completely flawless after making this big of a deal about Ocarina is retarded

Aren't the shrines all mini-games?

Anyway, I'm not hugely impressed by this game so far. It's not terrible, but I wish it didn't just do away with dungeons. I know people on here complain about the Zelda traditions and call it stale, but I like videogames to feel like videogames. I can accept big open worlds, since Wind Waker and Twilight Princess had that to an extent, but they still kept what made Zelda Zelda (for the most part). I can also accept changes in Zelda, since a lot of Zelda games are different in some unusual way, but I'm perfectly content with the usual formula of finding an item in a dungeon which assists you throughout the dungeon and with fighting the boss, only to then go scope out the next dungeon and repeat. I like it because it is "videogamey" or whatever. That's why I, personally, don't like BotW as a much as a lot of people seem to.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. I didn't read the whole thread but I'm assuming there has been a lot of "BotW's shit" "No you're shit!"s.

Or maybe I don't want to try and argue with someone who couldn't figure out a puzzle that children in the 90's could solve on their own

The fuck did you want him to say?
You're calling a childrens game easy.
Also you make it sound like you're forced to travel the world every time you want to get somewhere, where you'll probably only cross it a handful of times at most because of the shortcuts linking Lake Hyrlia to Zora's Domain, Zora's Domain to the Goron's and the Goron's to Lost Woods. But that's before you get the songs as an adult that allow you to travel even faster.

Yoshiaki Koizumi co-directed Majora's Mask alongside Aonuma. It's hard to tell how much of the game he was responsible for, but it seems like he pushed the whole character focus on the sidequests.

It is a minor point. But you can't really argue that the overworld is shit, when it's so huge and so empty. Such a large space was impressive when the game came out, but now it's just another example of OOT aging poorly.

Ah, you must have the interview I was trying to remember. Some youtube guy made a really nice video about Yoshiaki Koizumi. He did a great job with Majora's Mask.

Stop acting like a fucking twit.

If some kid who's played Skyrim picks up Zelda for the first time and goes 'man, this world doesn't seem all that big', then all the more power to them, but I don't for the life of me think the overworld is an example of how the game aged poorly. If the game was remade today, all they would do is slap some minor secret zones, some enemies, maybe a minigame or a merchant, but nothing substantial short of some trees. The overworld serves a simple purpose of joining everything together and making the game feel big, but its not something you're meant to use. They did the exact same thing in Twilight Princess and arguably the ocean does the same thing in Wing Waker. Like, are we really going to start arguing that Bowser's castle in Mario 64 was too big because it takes a little bit to get from one end to the other, and that its a sign that the game has aged poorly?

The same could be said for almost any open-world game out there. You're being intentionally nebulous I take it.

To be fair, playing through Twilight Princess it does look far better than BoTW. It just feels more alive. Cartoonish cel-shading isn't an inherently bad thing, but it needs to be with detail. BoTW is not.
And how can you say Twilight Princess has the worst art design when Skyward Sword exists?

nu/v/ in a nutshell

I see Holla Forums is still crying over a game they didnt play. Or as we call it, tuesday.

what? you can t have fries without burger in your country ? wtf is this shitty country?

holy fucking shit, are people here fucking retarded niggers? The overworld is filled withfucking minigames, you just have to, you know, FUCKING explore the game. Go to the desert and you'll find sand walrus races, go to Hebra and you'll find shield surfing, go to Eventide and there a flying minigame, go walking around Hyrule and you'll find horse racing etc

And there's even some shrine quests that are minigames in itself life eventide, thypho ruins, korok challenges etc.

It's pretty annoying to read people complain about the wrong things, for example I saw a lot of people complaining about the story of the game? Wtf, zelda doesn't need a fucking story, people need to start thinking and complaining about the real flaws of the game like lack of good rewards, everything becomes too easy after mid game, too many fetch quests and little enemy variety.

Because it's easier to talk about the complete absence of a reason to play the game at all rather than try to talk about all of the things it's missing.

I never said it's shit. It just doesn't have as many mini games as previous zeldas.

At least the terrorism shit only started ~2 years ago, your country went to shit a long time ago.

Man, remember when FO4's userscore was in the shitter?
archive.is/yTjXO
It hasn't actually gone up much since then.
archive.is/bfPTb

we had niggers from the start, you had an all white society but spent exuberant amounts of money to bring in the most violent shitskins on earth; the US may have gone down the drain but we are still in a far better position than most western and Nordic countries since we segregate our subhumans, you have nowhere to hide from yours.

When memes go wrong

You Americans are far more cucked than you even realize. You go ahead and keep bowing down to your corporate-person gods and hope senpai notices your hardwork instead of firing you at will, we'll keep on protecting human rights and freedoms.

BTFO

BOTW is a good game.

Are you fucking retarded? It started in 2012.

oi bruv dats h8 speech u gots to go ta jail now

Thankyou for taking care of these poor children.

This is probably the most angry I've ever been about an event that didn't involve me directly.

Those bombs could easily explode if there were ever a fire killing people in the immediate vicinity

Yeah but why destroy the rest?

Good point user guess they were lazy or just didnt want people with machine guns

Unless he was digging with a metal detector in France, that stuffs probably deactivated.

Is that sarcasm? Yeah OK blow up the guns too. Even then the rest could be spared and the guns could be de-activated and the bill sent to the guy or his descendants if hes dead.
I'm pretty sure any sane person would prefer that.

If they were fine with the idea of needlessly destroying so much history, they probably deserve it.

It wasnt sarcasm sorry if I worded it like that I havent slept in a while

Thats why I asked. I cant really know these days with the world being what it is.

You people are morons. Zelda cycle in full effect.

And here we see the Holla Forums equivalent of sourcing news from Kotaku.

Majora's Mask is fucking trash though.

The Water Temple is legitimately well designed. The only reason it has a bad rap is low-IQ journalists bitching about having to remember things. Learn to think in 3 dimensions.

Go back to Reddit libtard.

Much like how OoT's Hyrule Field was a glorified level-select for each race/temple's area

The whole thing was a bigass OoT mod, of course there's reused assets literally errywhere. I recall the game being developed in the span of maybe a year.

The whole point is you don't have enough time to actually accomplish anything and you have to keep resetting time, doomsday comes extremely quickly and the only way to slow it down is a hidden song you wouldn't know about unless you were dicking around with the ocarina or talked to the scarecrow.

10/10 argument.

That pic literally picked up two unrelated articles that 'proved' its point.

It's like picking up two red apples from an orchard and saying "Oh, all apples are red then." Your sample size is far too small to make that judgement.

Show me some figures and correlations from credible sources and I'll believe your side of things. But every time I ask your ilk to do that, you either back down and go quiet, or take the 'playing chess with a pigeon' strategy and resort to shitposting.

WW was my favorite until I tried to play it a second time. With the magic of exploring the Great Sea for the first time gone the problems become very apparent. The lack of dungeons, things to do in the overworld and bounty of sub par islands really drag it down. BotW felt like Wind Waker 2: Land Edition to me, complete with only 5 dungeons (4 main, then Ganon's castle).

No, you miss the fucking point. If I have to show you the extent of how fucked up things are in Britain right now then you clearly do not belong here. What kind of dumb nigger refers to the Islamic bullshit going on anywhere in Europe as "isolated incidents"

How about proving those two sources wrong for that matter on this paticular anecdotal incident and tell me why they aren't reliable.

Gee sure was fucking hard to double the amount of allowed time.

Fuck man I didn't know it was a small sleeper-hit, I was under the impression that MM was a major first-party release in a flagship franchise.

You can walk right by that scarecrow, you know. If I remember right he isn't moving around or anything when you first see him, so if you didn't know about the scarecrow from OoT you might just consider him a background prop.

In the context of its development, goddamned mouthbreather. Nevermind that for quite a lot of the assets that were reused like grass or ice textures or models for throwable pots and rocks it wouldn't make any sense to completely remake them on a tight budget and very limited dev-time when they've already got perfectly good ones.

Nah I played it again and it still feels great. Best side quests, best music, best art direction, best minigames, and no bad dungeons in the entire game. Plus the towns feel more vibrant and alive than any other game.

More like "I don't agree with you and that clearly means I don't understand what you're saying". I do, it's just that you're wrong.

Do you even realise how you sound right now?

Gladly.

The Sun is a tabloid newspaper with ties to Rupert Murdoch aimed at the 'lower classes'.
It's known to outright make up stories. Examples include the NHS paying £32.27 per loaf of bread to feed patients and bungling figures, and repeated fiddling of figures in regards to benefits.
One on side, they said that Labour fucked over sick kids by cutting Disability Living Allowance, when it was actually Incapacity Benefit and Employment Support Allowance, which are for those who already earn a steady wage in a full time job.
And on the other, they continue to peddle the "immigrants coming over here taking our benefits" dreck, despite the fact that such a 'hot topic' only amounts to ~1% of the benefits budget as a whole and less than 0.1% of the UK's spend overall. In short, anyone who's halfway numerate can tell that it's not THAT big an issue and we have far more important things to worry about.

They do all of this with clickbait-worthy headlines.
Basically, it's the Daily Mail for people who can't count to five.

As for the other one, is it seriously difficult for you to see why a site called "jihadwatch.org" may be slanted towards certain reporting trends?

I live in the UK. The nearest mosque to where I live is 30 miles away. I think there's like 3 muslim families in my town. The last 'terrorist' attack here was actually a white supremacist burning down a church black metal style.

You're full of shit.

BOTW is still better than wind waker, twilight princess and skyward sword.

Just not as good as MM and OOT.

Some good points there but…
Stop that please.

120 shrines to find which are all little puzzle games themselves.
Koroks for korok seeds to find. This is done by completing a small challenge, solving a little puzzle, or just lifting a rock that is placed in an odd area.
Every stable has a dude that will give you a side quest.
Every town has some side quest to bestow.
Oh, and i'm pretty sure I saw that gambling game with the chests in one of the towns.
The whole game is a bunch of fucking minigames.

Really the only big MAIN part of the game are the memory hunt, the 4 divine beasts, and killing ganon.

The thing is, this type of game is really only meant to be played once. Its a big and long game if you are interested in discovering what you can in every area (there is at least something of value to find). This also extends to any given area and once you exhaust an area on the map of its side quests, shrines, korok seeds, and any other things to find you rarely have reason to go back there. With a huge map that is kind of the point.

Better than TP and SS yes but let's not get too hasty, the actual content Wind Waker had was fantastic.

WW has better dungeons, but they end in worse bosses (the botw bosses might not be many but they are decent combat bosses).

WW has a crap overworld, possibly the worst in the game (either WW or SS has the worst overworld) while botw has snowboarding, gliding and possibly the best open world of all open world games.

Either BOTW or GTA san andreas, can't decide which is the crowning glory.

BOTW also beats WW in combat, in puzzles, side mission content (the actual missions in botw are great, they just give shitty rewards).

Also let's not forget that WW was when nintendo completely shat themselves due to the low sales of Majoras mask and completely 180'd on how to move the series forward.

Wind waker was the zelda game that completely cemented the "formula" that the series has been stuck in for ages.

You mean objective facts?
Ahh you see, now that makes more sense. Your worst mistake is still assuming I'm from Holla Forums

No, but it doesn't prove them wrong. If anything you've shown yourself to be a massive hypocrite for calling it fake since it reports against your world view. Which is that of an isolated retarded Britbong that is fortunate enough not to live near a bunch of shitskins. Just like spoiled college brats that refuse to recognize issues because, "I haven't PERSONALLY experienced it."

Seriously, what about all of the other incidents involving Islamic extremists? Wake the fuck up.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/one-million-child-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-in-the-u-k/

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

carm.org/islamic-muslim-statistics-on-violence-rape-terror-sharia-isis-welfare

it takes literally several seconds of searching to find out about all the sex attacks and child rape committed by Muslims in the UK, London is now a majority non British city and your country is full of no go zones. You are ignoring reality.

meant that post for and

You refuted absolutely nothing there, you know, you spent about two paragraphs saying "you're wrong and i report facts".

LEL
Better hope you know which way Mecca is, you don't want to be arrested for hate speech during prayer time.

No I didn't. I acknowledged that Rupert Murdoch is not a creditable, pointed out that Islamists are a real objective problem that cannot be denied (yes this is a fact, cry about it faggot see
), asked how Jihad Watch was wrong, and pointed out that user was sheltered.

I think it was in reference to this:
http:// tvtropes. org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButForMeItWasTuesday

Are you fucking with me right now, user?
Be honest.

please use archive.is/news/article-3758903/British-teenage-girl-suffers-broken-nose-friend-taken-hospital-attacked-gang-French-Muslims-tried-grope-her.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/756360/islamic-call-to-prayer-historic-british-gloucester-cathedral-outrage

please use archive.is/news/article-4071876/British-sex-slave-tells-held-captive-repeatedly-raped-13-years-Muslim-cab-driver-sold-four-babies.html

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37266304

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/18/muslim-rape-gang-charged-trafficking-white-girls/

liveleak.com/view?i=759_1469128518

civitas.org.uk/content/files/Race-and-Faith.pdf

a few minutes of searching

Bad bait. Sorry.

The shrines and Koroks are basically minigames scattered through the open world, though I do wish there was a bit more variety.

There's also horse racing, snow bowling, distance gliding and probably a few other examples I haven't found yet.

What the fuck? It's all copy paste, and there's almost no reason to explore it as the only things you need you're directed to and no other loot is of any value as weapons break after two or three enemies. It's the worst "open world" I've played.

Strongly disagree. The bosses suffer from Megaman syndrome where you can just stun lock them with their weaknesses (IE: Ice arrows on Water Ganon). Also, the Master Sword makes every boss fight a complete and utter joke. Not to mention they're all boring as hell design-wise.

Snowboarding damages your shields and gliding is boring. As for BotW having the best open world, there's nothing to do in it, what makes it good? Like almost all other open world games it's a big empty sandbox.

BotW is literally Killer is Dead's combat with Z-targetting. WW still has better controls though.

I sure do love physics puzzles where I can do the correct action and it won't work most of the time. Physics puzzles are a cancer on video games because it allows devs to forego good puzzles and make thousands of variations of, move this ball from point A to point B.

It certainly has more. Though they lack any sort of real rewards, so unlike WW where you needed to do them to max out your hearts there's no real incentive.

My bad on the combat, should have said Dark Soul-lite with Killer is Dead's Adrenaline Rush.

Wind Waker's a really tricky game to evaluate, because they never finished it. It's two thirds of what could have been maybe one of the best Zelda games ever, but then the rest of the game just isn't there.

Still waiting on a Zelda dungeon editor. Just give us the assets.

Did Majora's Mask sell that badly? Why?

I've played a lot of open world games that really are just full of spaces that are too big and empty, or just not fun to explore. I tried playing an Assassin's Creed game once and had to stop after a few hours. Ever try traversing the map of Just Cause 2 on foot?

Probably because the N64 was winding down, and not everyone had an expansion pack.

I don't know what is funnier, op making shit up, people using this lie to pretend they have played the game and shit on it or people claiming that minigames are required for a game to be good.

Honestly the game is mediocre at worst. Trying so hard to hate the "big new game that normalfags like" won't actually help you fit in on Holla Forums.

Deer Hunt starts in Hateno: youtu.be/P7W8RAmWE94?t=40m45s
Gambling in Lurelin. youtu.be/P7W8RAmWE94?t=39m7s

It's literally the only game on the Switch and if you own a Wii U and a big enough flashdrive/SD card you can play it without buying anything, many people have played it.

I can't even get the game to run.

It required an obscure RAM upgrade to be installed into the n64, an upgrade completely unavailable outside of japan and america/britain/france/germany.

why would you even play it on wii U with limited performances ?
fitgirl-repacks.site/legend-zelda-breath-wild-v1-1-0-cemu-v1-7-3d/

I thought that CEMU still had issues running the game.

95% empty unused areas and copypasted textures making minigames very boring
no rolling, broken dodging with a cheap counterattack mechanic

bosses are way too easy and few and far between in BOTW

I was comparing botw to wind waker there, WW has a way cheaper counter attack mechanic, although I do prefer the darknut fights there to some of the botw engagements, but the lynels push botw ahead of WW for me personally.

The one thing I more like about Breath of the wild is that having an actually dynamic engine, you can solve puzzles "wrong".

This is wind waker.
I salute Nintendo. Truly the masters of making money. Simply re-release the same game, with the same characters and same story, change details around and bam! Millions of sales all over again. Truly an inspiration for a small developer. If activision would have done that with call of duty, except not every year, call of duty would not be as hated by people as it is.

Can't wait for that PC port.

You mean CEMU?

That's what I said, PC port. Why is this not obvious?

People praise it as if it does new things. It doesn't need entirely new fucking things but it doesn't even do the same old shit well at all. It has worse crafting, worse "dungeons", worse worldbuilding and is even emptier than most open world games. It could at least do old shit better but it falls flat on most of it.

Seriously nigger ? Seriously ?
There are plenty of minigames. They're just not in the towns so you can have rewards for exploring. You know, like good game design.
At least you can take it as a sure sign that every user in this thread going "yep, no minigames, this is why the game is totally shit thank god someone brought substance my baseless feelings" is, indeed, full of shit.

So is CEMU 1.7.4 out yet?

Watch Dogs one (Digital trips)/mabye two and (arguably) Assassin`s Creed series (sending minons/a fleet out to do petty shit and earn fuck all). Shock, like all other modern consoles and Windows ten there is a 99.99% density of sub shit "exclusive" games.

Yeah, 900 useless korok seeds. They took good minigames from older zeldas, chopped them up into 900+ pieces and spread them out over korok seeds and some horse shit. They did the same with dungeons and shrines respectively. Completely lackluster content.

Why don't you check

The seeds aren't minigames. It's shit like horse archery, horse obstacle jumping, snow bowling, and other things that will make you so mad you quit. Also, the rewards are useless.

Yes that shit is also pointless, everything feels so pointless aside from stamina bar upgrades and even then that shit caps at fucking 3.

3 whole bars I mean*