I remember Holla Forums had quite a hard-on for this game about two years ago...

I remember Holla Forums had quite a hard-on for this game about two years ago. I picked it up on a whim today and played for about an hour, but I haven't got to the meat of it yet.

So what I want to know is why does Holla Forums like it? What makes it fun?

>>>/reddit/

It needs to have tits and ass in order for nu Holla Forums to like it

The main draw is how you can significantly change the outcome of the story by what you do- who you work with or even if you bother doing anything at all. The gameplay isn't bad but depending on who you talk to, it's a step down from previous games.

Get a sword you like, forge it up to 70 or so, and you'll be fine for the time being. Don't use some random shit you got off a dead punk because it will get you killed sooner rather than later.

Is this that game where you can bang the loli named Laura Lita? If so, then yeah. That's why Holla Forums likes it.

this whole franchise sucks.

play Nioh.

Nice.

Actual roleplaying in a game with like two stats.
Competent enough combat to give a fuck about it.
Crazy ass freedom at character customization.
Muh grirous nippon.
What else do you want?

Tbh nioh is nothing like Wots. They both has japan and kektanas in them, but this is where similarities end.

Sorry but what a game?

I prefer 3
too bad I can't find it with no DRM

Oh man I wish I played 3 first.
After 4 it's impossible to go to 3's combat and navigation. Which is a shame, since I think 3 has much better setting.

Who the fuck though it's a good idea?

>you can't rotate them
obviously

you actually have to make an effort to fuck up something like this

Yeah, it's the setting that makes it better, if only they took the maps from 3 and the rest from 4, it'd be the perfect game for me.

The thing is I don't remember this problem from WOTS1 and 2.
I'm pretty sure maps in those games were either consistent, or they just had one fucking map each.

Yeah? and you let it happen

WotS3 had only one thing I liked over 4; the insta-kill gamemode. Why didn't they put it in 4?

No thanks.

I too just started playing, and once I figured out what to do (which is essentially nothing and just wander looking for story missions) I had a good time running around the town. There are still some mechanics I don't get though, like I don't know what the pink bar next to my health is except that it's called vitality and I eat food or sleep to restore it. When it reaches 0 nothing seems to happen. Can someone explain? Also is there a good way to beat Dojima so he'll take his dumbass back to the smithy so I can repair my shit?

I think you can't defend, run and do some special moves with zero stamina/vitality/what the fuck ever.
Also some enemies are immune to damage until their pink bar is reduced to zero.
As for Dojima - he isn't even strong compared to stronger opponents, learn mechanics and git gud.

He just has a lot of health and combos my ass good.

Well, most end game bosses will ONE SHOT your ass, so learn to dodge, parry and deflect.
There is a dojo around the pier, talk to old man here. I think it's where you can learn basic shit.

Will do, thank you user.

LIBSHIT DETECTED

I never did release that WotS4 music replacer but the threads were dying around then anyway

Hey, it's that dog!

The kike fears the cross.

My gripe is that the first and 2nd games in the series had blood that sprayed out, got on the ground and formed a pool under dead enemies. This no longer happens since WOTS3. It's a step back in my opinion. Watch the way the enemies died in WOTS1-2.

Fuckin plebs.