Thread

thread.

extra thread edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/animus/res/1221981.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the heck are you babbling about, woman?

Everyone under this post is Soto

I don't even care about the sexy times thing anymore, because I'm just way too amped about the new reveals.

i like to hang out with michael and be alone mostly. at this point in my life anything more feels more like a chore.

i have some piercings to compliment that motif now. and we have that in common

Pics
or at the least, tell me what you ended up getting. I recently got another one myself.

New reveals?

CAPCUCK.

POKEMON CAN USE MYSTIC ARTES BY TYPE!

THE MYSTIC ARTES THO!
THE MYSTIC ARTES!

GRASS TYPES ARE ALSO LEARNING HOW TO USE EXCALIBUR!

see

four on each ear. standard and upper lobes. as well as cartilage going upward along the rim. nipples, septum, and tongue.

what did you get

Anybody want to do anything?

You connected the dots well
GG

clockwork

this game cannot come out soon enough.

I would love to do something. if I didn't have work soon.

Rin post butt already jesus christ

ty jack... well played tho

It's alright.

You have the same piercings as my wife.
Eerie

I got a dydoe in my frenelum about three months back. Six more months and sex will stop being mildly unpleasant.

Eyyy Soto. We need some hangout sesh soon bro.

buck up. everything will get better.

just kidding. but still, cheer up.

Who /Overlook/ here

also hai thread... ya miss me?

Srsly dude, only day off I have this week is Thursday tho

No. I want to mope and be generally unhappy for a while.

I'm probably going to the dentist if Michael will take me. I'm going to see if they can fuck me up on drugs for a day.

I NEED TO GET A VULPIX, EGGSECUTOR, SANDSHREW, NINETAILS, AND SANDSLASH

SO I CAN HAVE NON-ALOLA FORMS!

Noty.

Oh neat.

Now sit down and roll over.

POKEMON CAN USE MYSTIC ARTES!

i thought about getting the space between my asshole and balls done but was afraid it'd make the acquaintanceship i had with the piercer awkward.

the dick piercing is pretty metal tho. pun intended. what else do you have

Let me check my schedule pictured left....

I think I can work Thursday into my schedule,.

When do i get to see the real Sama face?

youre supposed to say yes

awwww shit

tooth still hurting? or did you manage to get that taken care of?

try to drag yourself back up to a general state of apathy after a while. it's marginally better than moping.

I wonder how the alola forms will work. do you think they'll just exist in that form as well as the other? like an entirely separate pokemon?

I don't have a gif for that. but I saved this one forever ago.

I sucked enough Origel to make it not hurt.
I can't eat anything acidic though.

And nothing I do entertains me right now.
I got to the water temple in Ocarina of Time and was playing with glitches.

i have literally spammed it all over this board... be more observant. webm all overthemotherfuckign place

I don't even know what that means!

*pet pet*

Hit me up with deets as your time off draws closer.

maybe try something totally wild your brain would never expect, like reading a book. I don't know. I hope you feel better soon man.

why everyone around here insists on petting everyone else I'll never know.

Taint piercings, and pretty much any dermal have a near 100% rejection rate. It just wouldn't be worth it. By the time it healed, your skin would start trying to shove it out.
Currently, My left ear has an industrial and two rings, my right has a single ring. I put my lower lips back in. My nipples have been done since I was like, 17. I take them out depending on what I'm wearing because some fabrics catch, then my frenelum. Thinking about redoing my right eyebrow.

Going in to a surgeon friend of mine this October to have my tongue split.

I got that guy in my ranked few days back
Never seen anything quite as repulsive.

*pets

I was talking to my brothers about helping me with money to go home soon. That might be nice.
Would be cool to see family again.

I feel like they'd have to.
I don't think it'd make sense for the Alola forms to just replace the normal ones in game code.

Because that wouldn't really make sense for trading them from outside of the Alola regions.

I think it'll be like Gastrodon, but with Burmy's typeByForme.

you have to tell me how the tongue splitting goes.

You have to deal.

On a closer look he is cancer incarnate. Must be a pleasure to have with every attack

when I lived away from my family I'd get really down no matter how good life was going every six months or so, and then I'd visit and feel way better. that sounds like a good idea to me.

yeah, that seems more reasonable. plus they're most likely going to have completely unique movesets, so it wouldn't make sense for it to be some kind of type shift item or whatever.

apparently I do. the life of a thread goer is never an easy one.

*resists urge to pet a Horo post*

proud of you

So, how out of your way are you going to go to end every major battle with a Mystic Arte?

Very/Completely

Yeah, once my brother gets a gaming computer we can game again as a trio.
I might try to make friends around this area as well. I just need someone to talk to anymore. I don't think I've had a real IRL conversation in 2 months.

*pets again

It's something I've wanted to do for years but my pain tolerance isn't all that great. I decided to just man up and get it over with. A friend of mine is an oral surgeon with anesthesiology certification so at least she can put me under during the procedure. I'll post pics or send them to you once it's all said and done.

Common sense. COMMON SENSE PLS

I want to get an ear piercing to remind me of Jack.

Aesthetic choices. It doesn't affect my outer image so it's not like there's any sort of employment discrimination to factor in.

that honestly does seem like the type of thing I would do a lot.

I talk to the people at my work sometimes. it's not great, but whatever. they're all older ladies, so we don't have a lot in common, but they're nice enough.

stop that.

that sounds wonderful. i've considered it as well but michael is like super adamant against permanent stuff that's visible. and while that hasn't stopped me from some self "scarification" it has stopped me from dermal punches and other things that might look bad in a job interview

oh

i want a prince albert to remind me of jack..

I was waiting for it to get stuck

I do it inadvertently already.
I've found that I have a knack for ending a battle with a play rough from Mega Mawile.

*pets you so fucking hard

I tried talking to people at work, but when I try I just get nervous and stop talking.
I've had 4 conversations at work so far.

What if while hunting pokeymans or manwhores or whatever kids do these days, you wander into a construction site, near an industrial magnet and your face gets ripped off
And god knows what else

NOW I CAN PLAY ROUGH WITH MYSTIC ARTES!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno why but as antisocial as I am I don't seem to have as much trouble as a lot of my internet friends at talking to people irl. I just don't want to because I hate people.

you're extra cute when you're this excited.

i dont think my shit is magnetic. ive never checked

lel

Online chatter is easy.
Less stress. I don't really want to talk to people IRL anymore.

I might get a body pillow that isn't lumpy and just live in my room. I'm trying to get them to let me work 80 hour weeks.

this one bitch walked right into traffic hunting one here...

two other bitches literally fought over one, ending in an attempted drowning...

another dude went looking for one at the bottom of a water filled trench in a construction zone

My wife has a thing for scarification and it's something I've contemplated but honestly I'd rather just take the tattoo needle. I can get better quality work with less heal time. I'd do both, but scar tissue fucks with tattoos on a major level.
Splitting your tongue is easily hidden. In fact, unless you choose to separately control the muscle, the tongue can be used as normal with little to no physical deformity. It wouldn't affect an employment opportunity at all unless you actively advertised that it was something you had done.

Piercing jewelry is purposely designed to not be heavily magnetic. That's why surgical steel screws one receives during major reconstructive surgery don't set off metal detectors.

I have 2 gigantic magnets if you want to find out.

Watching it in reverse is kind of funny.

what are you paying for the procedure?

i dont

Because I'm choosing to take the easy way out, the anesthesia is the most costly part of the procedure. She's doing the actual split itself for $200. The Anesthesia for the half hour I'll be out is running me about $430

In total, after the procedure, the suturing, the anesthesia and her time, about $650

Humorously, that's about 30% of what I paid for my last tattoo.

That was mildly more unsettling

you have a lot of pictures to send me

I had my full back/shoulders/biceps done over the course of six five hour sessions for ~$2,000.

Maybe if I get drunk enough I'll ask my wife to send some photos to you.

you'll kill yourself working that much. maybe you should try and look for an outdoor hobby. I hear that sunlight is good for people. I don't personally like it much, but it might work for you.

I like making a reversed version to go with the normal.

You better check that shit out tho
Fuckin' scammers everywhere

This Pokemon go must be a master genocide plan
Dumb humies offing themselves off, damn nintendo beat me to it

what is it of

The work is easy. I already got the ok to sleep in my car between shifts in the parking lot, or in the breakroom. Hell, I think I could just sleep in the warehouse where it's cold and dark if I wanted. 2 days on, 1 day of a single shift. I'd come in 2 hours early and leave two hours late.

That's a lot of money and I would be able to justify not being around anyone.

... nintendo just had a better plan

It's three separate pieces I had done "at the same time", by which I mean back to back appointments with the same artist.
Left shoulder/bicep is some torn skin biomech I designed when I was a teenager. Finally got it done. Right shoulder is surrealistic black and gray... I guess the closest thing I could label it as would be body armor?
The back is traditional japanese starting at my upper left shoulder blade and cutting diagonally down to my right hip.

Too bad you didn't see me during E3.

Imagine if they switched the locations of stops and gyms to forbidden areas, nuclear plants, military bases, abandoned dangerous buildings, etc.

yeah gonna need to see this eventually.

you never answered if you were in the middle of the incest sandwich

Oh, right, text messaging. Well I thought it kind of pointless to continue because we were having a much more meaningful conversation here.

People realize that you don't have to walk up to the pokemon in Pokemon Go, right?

like, if it's on your map, you can catch it from there.

You don't have to off yourself for that pokemon, just keep your phone with you when you walk, shit.

I caught a Drowsey while riding in a cab, even.

i found the incest thing very engaging.

but yeah you have a point.

There have been over thirty car crashes confirmed to have been caused by Pokemon Go since its release in the United States. This figure nearly doubled during the week of release in Japan.

I kind of lost interest in Pokemon Go honestly.

well as long as it's not one of the things adding to your stress, then alright. making a ton of money certainly isn't a bad thing.

I can picture it at least.

Use my phone to contact me when we're not both here. It's easier to use a full keyboard anyway. Do you have any ink, Georgey?

It would fund my N64 hobby.
Sadly I have nobody to play them with so I get bored on solo after a bit.

What bullshit.

I think I should have an Adolf folder
Do you have one

we'll always have overwatch at least. if you lived near me I'd be down to hang out with you, if that's any small consolation.

My friends play it, and because I walk a lot anyway, it's not like I have to go out of my way.

I'd love to hang out.
Sadly none of you guys live near me. We could have a LAN party.

yeah, something like that.

lol

too high maintenance

apparently a bunch of people live in my state, but most of them I either barely know or are a little too far away for anything easy.

I'm going to try and hang with Dallas later this month, and some day go visit Eisen if he's ok with it.

I think Lexi lives in the state, but I don't really want to visit them.

just holes for now. wanted to do something on my forearm but that fell through for a number of reasons

Holes?
So you do have ink.
Pics or descriptions.

Sometime after the beginning of the FFXV trailer, and before the end of it, my brain just melted and I was just hype incarnate.

piercings.

no as in the plan fell through. failed. didnt happen.

I caught a poke mans earlier

Its mighty 2016 tho
Could trigger the shit ouf of people with a canon roleplayed Hitler
I'm doing this mein neger

eisen is pretty cool. I don't know him very well though. no idea who dallas is, but I hope that is fun.

FFXV is what made me realize I really will need to buy a ps4 at some point.

...is this another halfbaked master plan from jackieboi?

I have been excited for FFXV for literal years.
LITERAL.
YEARS.

I need a Gobbels, a Himmler and then a Göring maybe and a Kaufmann for drama

Clint.

Oh, I thought you meant holes as in empty patches of skin between miscellaneous tattoos.
Sucks. What's stopped you thus far, aside from Michael?

I haven't been excited about a final fantasy game ever, because by the time I started playing them all the good ones were already out. and I didn't have the consoles to play most anyway. but final fantasy XV looks amazingly fun.

ah right, right. I would actually love to meet that guy. want to see what he's like in person. you'll have to give me the details.

money

iits so crazy it just might work

he's awkward

Here, visual representation.

Could be. I am sadly busy as fuck lately

Take a role lad

So are we though.

somehow this doesn't surprise me much. I imaging a lot of thread people are in person, honestly. I met up with a couple of people from the pony threads once at a mall while I was home visiting my parents and they were both in the same area...it was moderately fun, but they were really quiet and shy for almost the entire time.

ha.

chaotic neutral... naturally

And when it comes out, Alola will be right around the corner.
So if we get bored of it, we'll have new toys to play with right away.

Goebbels then. He fits pretty well

I remember those times. I used to shudder at the thought of getting four hours of work done because it was almost an entire paycheck.
But reality sets in and you realize that ten thousand dollars is a hefty sum, but is, in reality, not a lot of money, and it makes your four hundred dollars seem like peanuts.

I can see most of the Pony threaders being awkward, but between the furfags and the animus it's really hit and miss. Some are naturally outgoing, relatively normal people, some look and act as if they've never crawled out of their mountain dew and dorito infested basement, and a decent amount are inbetween.

that wasnt a put down

he is talkative if given a subject. he just sounds like a weird wisconsin uncle far older than he is

Gonna go farm some lootboxes tho

you seem well off now

commission me and i will draw your gay fursona

upbringing, sum of my parts, etc.

I've been here on and off since 3am. Might as well make this an all day event.

I feel like I may have to bust out a full sized keyboard for today... oh but I don't have any anymore... OH WELL HERE WE GO

Echo?

Come get some affection, yadda yadda.

(you)

well, I won't be playing FFXV right away, unless they decide to do a surprise pc release as well. it was one of the games that made me sure I'd buy a ps4 at some point, but I'm not spending that kind of cash right now. maybe if there's a super good deal on black friday.
but for me I've got some good stuff. most notably the new dues ex game right around the corner. very excited for that.

sounds so hot tho

this also makes sense to me. I'm sure it's about the same with the pony people though, I mean I have met up with a few others over the years and it's been pretty nice, some of them are definitely outgoing enough. I'll admit a fair amount of those were...for physical reasons as well, so maybe I can't be too sure.

that's pretty amusing. he was one of my favorite "bad guys" from the days when the pony threads were really big. he and wastelander had some interesting conversations as well.

(me)

How did you know?

Fair enough, I guess.

not all of us are rolling in neetbux

i assume he looks back on that shit with shame. i know i do.

Just making sure it was you. Good to know that you are alive.

well I get that. any time I see an old post of mine I cringe so hard I nearly vomit. hugbox personified doesn't even begin to cover it.

Today's shitposting will consist of digging into my chan archives. Rules are simple, I must post the info about the archived thread along with one file from the thread. If the thread is interesting I will post more than one image.

Ijust KNEW pokemon go was going to be a fad

erin called me retarded for saying that

but nooooo

Yeah, I know.

I wouldn't put it that way. After mortgage payments, utilities, insurance, car payments, cell phone bills, groceries, gas and putting 15% into savings, there's a few hundred dollars to play with at the end of the month to support habits, netflix/hulu subscriptions and my bi-weekly gambling. I wouldn't consider that well off, moreso lower middle class. I also don't have a fursona for you to draw.

As far as I can tell, the Furfags are generally more attractive than the Animus are more attractive than the Ponys. This is solely from a physical appeal standpoint though. Emotionally and mentally, I think the animus are more well adjusted than most of the furfags, and both groups beat out the ponys by a mile.

As for as "normal" goes though, the animus seem to have the largest saturation of standard normality, but I think they also had the highest population, so some stats are skewed.
__

People in this thread are conversing about Final Fantasy XV and I'm stopping myself from going full nerd-faggot.

lol k

This upside-down guy is Echo.
I don't know why you would think I'm him.. ^^

It's only losing interest because Niantec fucked up saves and UI bullshit.

I'm pretty, right, Drunky?

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: mK9o+LC/) 06/25/12(Mon)02:24:24 No.408260251

Basic sfur thread, didn't get very far before 404.

I have never seen a photograph of you

At least not that I remember.

I'll trust your judgement on this, since the only threads I've spent a good amount of time in are pony and anime, and I was gone for a huge chunk of time after stuff happened in my life a few years ago.

you're gorgeous, baby.

You gave it up too fast. Bad.

Wait? What ? Erin thought this was a permanent thing ? Anyone thought that this was a permanent thing ?

jajaja

Eh, I've already posted my pic 3 times the last few days.

eh it's less selfish than being an edgelord. though its ultimately as shallow. i think of it as two different ways of achieving some semblance of importance.

gambling's bad mk?

you should make one.

There's a very pretty beard attached to his face

He's my friend and lurking, I couldn't have got very far :c

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: Ifph1nFU) 03/16/14(Sun)16:29:26 No.537504278

Slimegirls thread, but OP also said general r34 was welcome

you people with your one picture posted 20 times before deciding on a new one. you think you're so cool.

pretty much, yeah.

Then once more couldn't hurt, right?
I've always pictured you as the guy that's about 20 years too young for his sense of style.
George is a definite cute though. It kind of took me by surprise.

I play poker with my neighbors for essentially what turns into weed and booze money if I win. It's not like I'm going to the casino every weekend.

What animal would I even identify as?

pretty defensively defending it and stuffs

Thread info: Anonymous 10/15/13(Tue)23:49:15 No.511055649

I can't quite figure this thread out so I am simply copypasting OP "ITT: Non-Humans you desire carnal knowledge of."

Image was OP's image

I guess I could.

That's you in the center?

dont take me seriously please.

whatever is aesthetically pleasing to you it doesnt need to be meaning or something

meaningful*

you've been posting that one over and over. and when you aren't this excited lately you've been all over that red head staring thoughtfully off to the distance.

Thread info: Anonymous 09/29/13(Sun)16:15:58 No.508500640

NSFW request thread

How am I not supposed to take a moody cynic seriously?

I don't know. I like large cats.

Yeah. I honestly dislike how I look in the face.

The devs definitely haven't done what they could to make it last longer

could be a lot worse.

It's actually two pictures.
They start the animation facing different directions.

i have a sense of humor. i laugh all the time

ha ha

what specifically though

oh well my mistake, your highness.

I don't want people to start losing interest in it already though I haven't even had the time to try it yet :c

Also using term "extremely" in combination with popular is pretty relative here.

I don't understand what about that picture would imply it's me though

Eh, I suppose.

it's pulling in $10,000,000 a day neru

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: nQnb2tFT) 04/27/13(Sat)10:56:18 No.475947873

10/10 would bang: the thread

Not to mention it's one of the most downloaded apps I think.

I've seen a lot of worse faces. try visiting your local walmart for an instant boost to your self esteem sometimes. even works for someone like me, and I hate me.

You're more attractive than I'd envisioned. Honestly, I expected fat. Like 250+ fat.

You look entirely normal. You're not drop dead gorgeous by any means, but then again, I don't think anybody I've seen from the threads is. But you're definitely not unappealing.
A solid 7.5/10

Don't drag this out of me. I don't know. Tigers and Lions are too cliche, Panthers and jaguars are too edgy. Cheetahs come across to me as athletic, and I'm far from athletic.
I don't know.. like a standard anthropomorphized house cat? I like gray.

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: Jg85I3j5) 04/13/13(Sat)22:27:35 No.472462854

Sauce request. Only one image posted.

lol... nice

Neru is a diabetic downie, what do you expect

There's a really cute guy who works there that I try to go to his lane when I go there.
He doesn't say much, but it's nice to see him.

Why does everyone think I'm a blob of lard or something?
I suppose that is a good score though.

We'll never know user's motivation
They're probably a nice person tho

Also I'm lvl 22 in Pokemon get on my level already :3

what a safe choice.

You're a fur. I expect most furs to be inherently unappealing or fat.

I did the same thing for a while, but then they quit.

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: 7WgKmSvg) 03/07/13(Thu)22:01:35 No.463598439

Random gif thread, let's see what we've got here?

I'm not a furry.
Fine, I'll be a gendervoid demiqueer dragon-feline with a horse dick

dude

but you have a fursona now. you are now a furry

legally

and once they have cashed in it will die

Istill watch most of the movies though
butI have not watched the last few the last 3-4 years
Ithink the last I watched was #13

Dude nothing. There are exceptions. I already stated like five posts ago that you're surprisingly attractive.
And fuck you, you did this.

A crushing curse.
My sex appeal for my mental sanity.

Always sad.

Not as much interesting as I would have hoped

im like a vampire

ive turned you

such is life. not like I was going to do anything anyway.

farewell, thread.

You can only make a new thread when the current thread has 250+ imgs or 350 thread posts

I'm going to piss off as well.

I have literally no idea what that means to be honest.

I don't think I have seen any since the sky sabercat-bear one
And out of all the pokemon girls I see in...various stuff..I can only remember Misty

-slaps the back of your head-

destiny deoxys was pretty good
unown still the best though
and jirachi and the frist

What's up with her upper lip?

Wew lots of hotgluing figures in this thread

Turned me my ass. The day I find anthropomorphized animals attractive is the day I finally seek mental help.
If years of psychotropic drug abuse didn't break my sanity, you won't.

Speaking of psychotropic drug abuse, more like this.

I've played it a lot
Like, nearly-1000-Pokemon-captured a lot.

i turned you in other ways as well

Should I make this into my wallpaper?

My latent bisexuality was a problem far before I hotglued my stomach for you.

went down on ur mum

only if you leave your laptop open in public places.

did it burn a lot

Haven't seen it, I liked the mewtwo one though.

What's the best pokemon?

news to me

wew this is a new one to me

names and trips are effortssss

That it is, plebeian.

Could have sworn we discussed this.

Dragonite

Mah maa isn't gey

What if they find the CP?
And how did you know I was on a laptop?

who knows. its been a long time.

That's not what I meant

What about mew
Or like
The super bird crew
Or Gengar

she likes the nigra d

yuyyyyyy

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: vmTu3124) 03/24/13(Sun)17:08:48 No.467532709

sfur thread

Because Desktop users tend to have thousands of wallpapers they cycle through

At least is the case in my experience.

you ask them if they want a copy of it on a flash drive

About three years now, huh? We've known each other for a while.

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: 35cUaDJj) 07/29/12(Sun)00:16:38 No.415356058

"Amazing tits" thread

seems longer tbh

No.

I don't think they want 300GBs of CP

Anyway there's a Mamimi poster somewhere...

Allison come here!

AMAGASH

news says that "good weather is going away"

but what they meant to say was

it gets colder and wetter
no more 24 degrees outside

hopefully it stays that way until winter

how can you be sure?

Thread info: Anonymous (ID: OfAzYmL+) 06/23/12(Sat)12:51:28 No.407920525

You love, you lose.

Maybe I should have been more into pokemon
But while my 10 year old classmates were all over the stuff I was sitting alone in the corner building my duel monsters deck looking down on the filthy casuals.

Not released yet maybe?
And Gengar is up there, I only have a Haunter though
Some guy in Southampton was the first guy in the UK to catch all 142 available

I was barely 22 when I started rolling around the avatar threads again. I'm nearly 25. It's been about 2 and a half years, maybe a little more. It does seem longer..

You want to send some GB's my way you disgusting child fucker?

My mom isn't gay

I wouldn't call her "mom" if she was

Nah I'm sure the super bird crew is a thing
I have seen people spaz over some club loyalty or whatever
Idk

i dont think it means what you think it means

Ofc if you want
But when I turn 18 I'm going to have to delete all of it...

Thread info: Anonymous 11/28/12(Wed)23:04 No.6454726

Kojiro James thread (cgl)

jesus christ you are a papi after all

What does it mean?

Hello.

I remember the weird kids who played duel masters

God this game is awesome.

Just because we're not all 19 and feminine doesn't make me a daddy

Hey Elms

Thread info: genderbent cosplays Anonymous 06/17/13(Mon)15:57 No.6916548

Genderbent cosplays.

p0n0s into vag00

Yellow team for lyfe

I remember some kid bought in his yu-gi-oh card collection in a plastic wallet, got some of his cards stolen.. then it got banned
Happened with every fad at my junior school

Hi.

You have less of an argument now!

How's it been, Queenie?

hai guise

Is that Naomi?

you can be my big brother instead

Thread info: Anonymous 08/03/12(Fri)15:39 No.39414238

CATURDAY THREAD! (co)

I'd rather not talk about it.

How have you been?

Yo

I was one ;~;
But I was the only one that I knew who played it
the only other people who played it that I knew were like adult pros and I thought they were so cool
I kinda feel sorry for them now.
I think I even got a couple of friends to play with me after I disregarded the actual overcomplex rules and made my up own because the cards still looked cool.

Those cards were expensive af too
Poor kid.

We share enough in common that it wouldn't feel entirely out of place to mentor you.
But that means I'd have to inherently disapprove of your boyfriend because of territoriality and protection.

Well isn't that ominous, dodgy and curiosity provoking?
Same shit, different year.
Not really. Things have been pretty alright on my end.

Talk about it with me, Elms. Tell Dr. Drunky what's on your mind.

There's a reason they call it a sky box.

you should respect my decisions big bro. just because you're not the one fondling me in bed at night anymore doesnt mean our connection is diminished.

Thread info: Anonymous 10/12/12(Fri)17:33 No.41678136

Cheesecake thread.

It's just odd I never noticed it before.
Makes me sad that these games don't look as good as I remember as a kid.

user.

Glad you're doing well.

Why did I know that you were going to immediately take it back to incest?
Can't a sibling be territorial without there being some sort of sexual connotation?

So I guess you're just not going to spill?

Welmies.

you began the incest angle so i assumed you'd like to continue it

No lewd please

I understand that.
I remember making a habit of finding seams when I was a kid, so they look about as I remember.

moar

aha

I remember a magic the gathering wizard kid who had this huge bag of cards

I wonder if he is still searching for opponents today

At what point did I imply that this was an incestuous relationship?

Did you ever have "Crazy Bones"?

before with the father fucking thing

lol nope

i want to lick Rin's toes but stupid tokai will get mad

No. I did that last night and they just disappeared on me.

What?

Happy 9/11

Don't tell me you actually played that..

WOAH!
Walk down memory lane.

its august...

WITH 50% EXTRA THREAD AND MAYO

and there is beyblade too

though real life beyblades donot really rip like the ones on teevee

they are sortof bland plastic that bounces into eachother and stops

no colourful dargons or sneks

Thread info: Adventure Time: Fangirl Edition Anonymous 12/09/12(Sun)09:27 No.43780879

So this appeared to be a simple Fiona and Cake thread at first glance but apparently someone avatared in the thread really hard then got banned. I have a whole bunch of the avatar's files that didn't end up in the final archived thread.

You started it with the papi bullshit

Well I'm here if you need an ear, Elms.

Yeah but it's 9:12 in the morning for me.

How it's time for a new thread

deal with it fgt

heh... always fun posting old shit

I only had one card that I found it had a pretty grassy hill on it

More a joke 'cause I got fucked by a dog.
I was not aware it had history as an image.

That doesn't seem to be much help anyway, but thanks.

I'm going back to bed or something idunno

you are merely misunderstanding hispanic culture

I have to use this macro a LOT more

Now that I remember I think I remember find one years ago. Or maybe it was like some other edgy card game. I think it's with all my pokemon and yugioh cards.

damn firbag

Is that you?
I seem to recall you being one of the older posters.

Hey guise

when you repeatedly refresh youtoob hoping senpai noticed your videosubmission

This one is really fucking cute

When is one of you sweeties going to make a new thread?

that is not me...

Hey nice smelling pretty poster.

So are you older than us all, or am I thinking of someone else?

Someone cute should make the thread this time with a cute /animu/ OP img

Nigger I've been engulfed in "hispanic culture" for the majority of my life. You're misunderstanding stereotypes.

Go make a new thread, please.

...does it matter?

Are you Hispanic? Go make a new thread

im not racist

YOURE RACIST

Yeah, that was a disappointment.

W's crackin'

I think that game is still a thing
I think there is an online version too
I never played that though
But I knew this 30 year old hungarian guy who loved it.

That never reached me, is it fun?

Some of them had metal on them
You could cut yourself if you put your hand too close

How else will I feed my daddy fetish?

New Thread When?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you wont...

That's beside the point.

Why are people stealing my schtick?

Give me what I want god damn it.

I noticed.

8ch.net/animus/res/1221981.html

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWw

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

OLD BUT GOLD

You can't link for shit

michael likes it when i call him papi and he is mexican so it makes sense that it is just a term of endearment in their culture.

wrong kind of whore lol

I justhad the best idea ever

what if you made drone beyblades like they have helicopter blades on them to make them spin

or can I not into physics

maybe you could have like huge metal inductors in the board and sortof make them spin like with electromagnets

itwould probably be pretty dangerous though

So where are we going?