So when are we gonna get a fan made project of Hotline Miami 3: Post Apocalyptic Gang Carnage edition?

So when are we gonna get a fan made project of Hotline Miami 3: Post Apocalyptic Gang Carnage edition?

2 was garbage anyways

2 was honestly rushed to hell and back, first two VHS tapes were solid but it fell flat after that.
also Hawaii levels were my favorite.

When we finally get that level editor that we've been waiting on for two years now.

What would HLM3 even be like?

We got it late 2016.
Beta was out mid 2016.

50 Blessings enacting their true goals which is to rebuild a better America in their image after the Nuclear war with Russia.

tie in some gang wars and some spooky shit and we got ourselves a game.
also the MC, he has to be a silent mother fucker.
also Kermit the Frog mask.

It was released a while ago dude.
but it's been so long that I think most people forgot about it.

Those were the worst, though. The one with the power plant and huge map where you enter the facility afterwards takes the cake for shittiest level.

You mean Midnight Animal?

oh you mean where if you take the sniper rifle you get shafted cause there's a window and a fat dude that runs after you?

yeah that was pretty shit, I had to restart the whole level and pick out the shotgun

am talking about a sequel that doesn't end in a nihilistic note.

I used that fucking sniper rifle on powerplant and that music carried me. One of the few really good tracks in the game, just filled me with determination.

Only thing closest to a three we got is a spin off comic

sweet, got any scans for you can dump?

I've got issues 5, 7 and 8.

The first four you can read on their site for free

But fuck it sure, I'll dump one of the issues.

it looks like the art got better since the first series.

sweet
please do.

Someone tell me a site I can share these on. I think the method I was gonna do to storytime it was gonna look like ass

Nuclear throne?

You have 5 images, and 12mb of filesize per post, you can just dump.

please storytime

also midnight animal looks like shit, I think the developer is l*terally a 16 year old edgelord that's making a game about "one of the GOOD serial killers saves g/f from (commies again?)"

Alrighty

all that would be left is Hotline Kansas

Thanks, user.

tbh this is better than I thought it'd be

And that's it

Good stuff user, thanks for the storytime.