Looks like this thing went 50% off and free for the weekend...

Looks like this thing went 50% off and free for the weekend, I played a couple games and its bretty fun unlike it was in early access, is the online dead or it worth 13 cardbucks?

I am only slightly interested in this game because Bruce Fitzhugh made music for it.

It's pretty dead, considering 1.1 million players own it, and the all-time 24hr peak was 2 years ago with 24K players, and before this free weekend it was at fucking 6K/day. If you have friends who will guaranteed play with you, it's a decent game, otherwise avoid it

ah, the good ol' days when shills were actually still trying

How large is the download?

Is the dialog as annoying and repetitious as it is in kf1 where your character has to announce he's reloading ever single time? There's no setting or mod to turn it off either.

The music is pretty baller too

I downloaded it in 4m but I have 1GB internet so god knows

This was my main issue with the game, all the shilling and hate of the sequel

Here, I fixed it out of shame last time I saw it.

Why fuck is always some shit about muh sjw and nothing about the game itself

theres a setting to minimize chatter, otherwise theres an assload.

Because everyone knows the game is mediocre at best other than the gore effects? Only two bosses and shitty enemy variety when the game was released two years ago in early access is reason enough to shit on the game, even without the sjw shit.
It's fun with friends, but everything is.

Just buy KF1, it's better

Picked it up on a sale a year or two ago, played it for a week, got bored. It also appears that they've added little to no content other than skins and other misc. microtransaction's, plus the devs are known faggots. So no, I'd rather slurp jizz through a straw tbh famalam.

It's pretty dead though.

thats pretty wrong

I played a couple of games and it's fucking shit. It's CoD zombies with a cosmetic shop.

I got 126 hours in the game. 85% of that is in modded 32+ player servers. It's shit.

This game came a long way from the piece of shit it was when I first played it. I'd go so far to say it's an actual upgrade over KF1 at this point (except for atmosphere and custom content, KF1 still has it crushed there)

The microtransactions are still incredibly gay but at least they're purely cosmetic. I'm genuinely shocked that they actually added an LMG to the game and made it feel fun to shoot without making it an unbalanced piece of shit. The mouse aim is still retarded but since it's an Unreal 3 game it's easy enough to fix the sensitivity and turn off the smoothing in the ini files. They've basically fixed all the big problems I had with it.

Nigger over the last year or two they've added like 8 new maps, two new game modes (of which one is worthwhile), 6 new perks, and actually finally released their SDK. The CEO is a massive faggot and their EULA is still cringeworthy but at least call them out on shit that's actually true.

KF 1 is way better tbqh

Did they also stop being SJWs?

Probably not, but I haven't seen anything out of them since their CEO's spergout two years ago.

Yeah the game was dogshit for a long time, but you can tell those are old as fuck because the current version isn't even using the same UI.

u fukkin wot?

i doubt it, but if i never got banned i doubt anyone else would.

I already bought it, I'm having fun
Yeah, video games are about fun

I don't have pc for games anymore since i sell this old gpu, cpu, motherboard and memory ram to buy a new computer in 2017 at least in december, I have only ps4 now, i will try the first game to see if works in my old pc or old notebook, I'm trying to make a collection of old games who works in older computers from 2007/2008/2010/2011 or newer, used notebooks from 2010 or newer

I'm happy with PS4 (Sorry), but i like to try to make work the games even in the most oldest computer i have in my house, i want to make magic with old computer or old notebook to see if some games works good.

Do you have brain issues or something?

A 2500k is able to max this fucking game with a 480 gtx, both of them are 7 years old

Why don't people like this game?

Killing floor 1 was good shit.

I play the game and it's fun. I wouldn't mind adding you and playing if you do decide to get it OP.

I'm already playing it but I'm not into people

Faggot, I want to coop on the new maps but everyone is too big of a pussy to play on Hard+. Help an user out, will ya?

Jesus Christ, this is some disgusting shilling. We haven't forgotten what utter cunts Tripwire are, so just fuck off already. Take your early access microtransactions with you.

Sorry tumblrina I'm actually playing the game not everyone is a magical shill in your no games paradise

Reading that makes me regret buying this game 2 years ago.

Regardless I played this game for roughly 90 hours then I stopped playing for good. Which is really low when it comes to multiplayer games.
The only fun I really had after the maingame wore off were modded 32+ player servers, the maps the game came with kinda sucked dick as well. Especially when I compare them with the maps SpaceHulk Deathwing came out.
Between SpaceHulk and KF2? Definetly SpaceHulk, while it has less variety the maps, atmosphere and sound are just 10 times better.

i'll still be using the old one

pssssssst we have IDs here you know

Because it's effectively a downgrade in almost every meaningful way + useless shit no one wanted.
It's gotten better with updates but it took the community to revolt for them to get off their asses, but even now KF1 just has much more content.

actually, i do really miss the goofy christmas things from the first killing floor

Aaaand I'm out.

The gameplay feels nice and satisfying, but it does have its share of issues. Tripwire is made up of faggots and that alone makes it worth not buying. If it wasn't for Tripwire, I'd say $15 would be worth it.

Just get Killing Floor 1, it still holds up alright.

I somehow remember this game getting massively refunded, don't remember why

I bought it during the early days of early access and it was pretty fucking bad back then. The entire early access was a rocky road filled with stupidity and very weird decisions like advertising updates as "free dlc" and adding cosmetic microtransactions. But it seems like they are adding new weapons etc. for free now, so I guess it eves out a bit. With all the classes actually in the game now and pretty good collection of good commmunity maps I'd say it is pretty good now.

Because it was a fucking mess while in early access. It got delays up the ass and very weird and questionable updates. For example they added pointless PvP mode nobody wanted before they delivered all the promised content.

It gets dull way too fast to be worth anything more than $10. There's a higher level of quality when it comes to gibs, enemy animations and weapon animations, but the weapon pools are small, the "new perks" are just retooled old perks, and the new tier system lets you create broken as fuck builds (why they thought berserker needs passive healing and health on kill, i'll never know).

Wait for a $10 sale or move on. It's not worth enough of your time to buy it for any more than that.

Shill harder you faggot. I bought it, but refunded the second I found out the alternative boss is "ebul german nadsi xDDD". Always thought that one developer looked like a massive kike and this just confirmed it if anything.

Besides that. it's thrash because of the idiotic spawn system that ruins the dynamics we had in KF1 with the kiting and strategic eliminations.

Agreed. Fuck Zynthetic's work, Christian metal and summer pop are exactly what Killing Floor is about.

Well, user, consider the following: