Whats going on with XSEED right now...

Whats going on with XSEED right now? Right now it seems like every potential title they could bring over in is being snatched up by someone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kemono
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kemono
mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're a pretty small publisher, and simultaneously haven't wanted to touch Vita exclusives + can't handle day and date PC ports of games. It's biting them in the ass, so it's going to be interesting to see what they handle going forward.

They are way too slow for Japanese devs picking them over a POS like NISA who can do it faster, maybe cheaper and even add a PC port in the mix. Quality is sadly not a important factor to Japanese devs wanting to release their games in the west.

you know what i meant jackass

Is this why they sometimes put "please save us" during their sales tweets as of late?

maybe but i hope it's not, they are doing fewer projects and the return is probably not that great as they mostly do niche stuff and even the AAA market is not doing that great, not to mention NISA trying and kinda succeeding at getting some of their most famous projects.

X-Seed made this thread.

Pretty much this. The japanese see the western market as secondary and an easy cash cow as long as they can do it for cheaply and quickly, so they'll usually go for the lowest bidder, without too much regard for artistic integrity.

ITT:

Cows are only good for one thing.
Feeding and having them lick your hands when you feed them fruit.

Any western publisher going down is a good thing.

What do you mean?
They're publishing plenty of games.
Only games that were "snatched" were YsVIII and Tokyo Xanadu.

>>>/jp/

You just answered your own question.

XSEED doesn't license the JP audio or text, so who cares? Their translation/localization is B-tier at best.

I'm worried. They still got Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, but the fact Marvelous said it's coming west but didn't say who was translating makes me feel weird. Since Xseed is a subsidiary of Marvelous they definitely should be the ones to translate but currently I feel like it's hard to know what's going on inside Xseed right now.

Guess NISA, Aksys and Atlus will have to pick up the slack.

In a sea of D-tier localizations I'd happily take the B tier any day of the week so I don't see your statement as a negative.

In a sea of B and D tier localizations the best thing to do is obviously learn Japanese.

NISA is clearly better at literal English translations, lay off the emo juice.

I'm pretty sure that Corpse Party had all the jap voices, why are you lying?

Atlus USA became even worse with translations now and lying to their fans about fixing isn't helping

Xseed are fools.

They actually give a shit and want to provide a quality product.

People here complain about Jews but in this fabulous society of ours there's only one measurement of success: MONEY. And you don't make money with Trails in the sky. They should be localising Nep shit.

To be fair gamers are generally stupid vapid cunts anyway. A good translation is wasted on them. As is dual audio. How many actually use it?

Likely written by a furfag

You can't learn Japanese

She doesn't exist you fool.

You're just gay faggot.

Degenerates need to be gassed, not allowed to fuck my food.

wew lad. That's some shit opinions right there.

Source?

Some guy.

Come on.

What are you asking the source of anyways?

Cow lady sketch.

I already gave it to you. It's from some guy.

Is this some Who's on first shit?

That's one of the few males though isn't it?
No one wants to fuck that. You could have used Polt as an example or the were-girls but you chose the one thing no one ever cares about?

I got it from some guy in a draw thread somewhere, that's all. It was drawn by an user, are you that dense?

Yes, yes I am.

best Netorare story so far

The best NTR stories usually involve some form of mind break and/or impregnation.

Simple. A vast majority of people aren't gay. I'm not turned on by dicks of any kind, whereas sticking my dick in things is a tad bit different but what I stick it into should be obvious your mother.

>in the monster girl encyclopedia
I sure hope not.

I'm not seeing your argument

Ironically there are males in the monster girl encyclopedia. Not too many but they exist.

A vast majority of furries, like you, are.

I won't stand for this.

I dislike men in that way. What's the purpose of calling me a furry for liking monstergirls?

Don't blame me, I don't write the thing.

monstergirls and furries were forced to share the same hall this past comiket, and nobody in japan cared because they're practically the same thing over there

Well somebody needs an axing for this.

being online for all these years has shown me otherwise.

They can't compete anymore and are going to see themselves end up like Mastiff if they can't port or shit out a game in 4 months. Which they can't for the life of them even in the games with the smallest amount of text.

Looks like the furjuden rear their ugly heads. Don't you have a board to go back to?

Lmao.

user, stop bullying /monster/

/monster/, stop taking the bait

That's because kemono isn't furry, and the japs live in peace with others of different fetishes

Having recently played the 3DS version, it did have jap voices.

Because Falcom NTR'd them for NISA and they lost the opportunity to do future Ys lOcalizations?

Its odd that they wont compete, they have to now that everyone is setting up a localization company it seems.

Read the filename, that was my point.

Also,
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kemono

Please tell me how "delicious horse pussy" is not furry, or worse bestiality.

She's half human, with the mind of a human, with the human half on top. The lower half is just horse. Furry is not human, and is just sexualized anthropomorphic animals with most of the animal characteristics intact. Monstergirls are as furry as Mermaids. Which I bet you think is furry too.
5/10 made me reply

and furries are half animal with the mind of a human. The animal part is just spread around more.

90% would be a talking rabbit, with no difference in body structure. Most furry characters are humans with hair all over, tails, ears, and snouts. That's half.

Thanks for proving my point.

and before you reply "but that is half and you said monstergirls are half " I was speaking half literally.

4 is best

Technically the cut off point for purge should be 7, since it's just talking animals.

The cutoff is 2. The three most important aspects of a person are their face, their hands, and their genitals. Without a face you do not exist to other people, without hands you do not exist to the world, without genitals you do not exist to the future. Paws are not dexterous, they can't hold an axe or a fork or a gun. Without all three you are fundamentally less than human.

Why are furries baited so easily?

If furries stopped being retarded they wouldn't be furries.

He said the best. Good was never a written factor.

Nah, kemono is different than furry.

You should see the stuff that comes out of kemoket. You'd be proven wrong real fast.

Prove it, faggot.
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kemono
last post because I helped derail this thread asking a simple question about XSeed.

Great thread
Can't believe people still reply to the Monster = Furry shitters.

So is XSeed gonna get that business loan to hire porters or what?

Fixed that for you. You're completely delusional if you think you're better than furfags.

That's like saying Holla Forums is equivocal to /a/. They made both be cartoons but they are most definitely different.

The only reasonable answer has no replies.

Thanks weekend Holla Forums.

Yo if any niggas from XSeed are reading this then y'all niggas hiring?

Really, was it intentional that the XSEED logo looks like a penis?

Absolute evil. The concept here is not about dominance or ownership but utter contempt for values, comfort and warmth.

Let's face it: most of you godless NTR fans would not only be rapists but, at heart, you'd prefer to blackmail and rape and/or full-on Sweden a newlywed on her wedding night.

You are the Udday Hussein of hentai readers.

It's weird seeing how he reacted like he did when that comic was becoming big. He got scared and stopped making more. It's like he's completely stunted and afraid to venture beyond NTR into something generative and heartwarming.

That's what NTR does to you.
It retards you from being capable of embracing comfortable and peaceful things.
NTR makes you retarded.

What is wrong with you?
XSEED had a massive boost with Fate/EXTELLA (which was pretty good overall, though a proper Rider storyline and much more of Caster during the final True Route would have been best) and then almost nothing.

Falcom is trying to be the next niche Atlus since Atlus exploded out of the niche corner with the persona series and it seems Falcom is trying to follow suit, hence Rean's harem vortex and Tokyo Xanadu's Persona-like setting and interpersonal mechanics.

That they gave Tokyo Xanadu to AKSYS is beyond me. Why? Have they been proven to handle ANYTHING on the script scale of a Falcom title?

Let alone giving Ys to NISA…

TL;DR XSEED was and still is the best, but they can't work with what they aren't given. Hopefully Nasu starts spitting out more Fate stuff through Marvelous or else it'll be rough.

Or maybe they can put in to see if they can grab one of the upcoming Mystery Death games which are coming to the Vita.
I like this one so far.

OOPS! IT'S A NIPPON-ICHI TITLE

GUESS THAT MEANS WE WILL NEVER GET IT, OR IT WILL BE GROUND UP THROUGH THE NISA SCRAP MACHINE

I AM SO GLAD WE CAN RELY ON NISA INSTEAD OF XSEED FOR NEW, UPCOMING TITLES

I AM SO GLAD NISA CAN TAKE XSEED's SHARE BUT XSEED CAN'T TAKE FROM NISA's PILE

i am happy

You really like getting your shit fucked up huh?

Isn't that JIN fucker currently doing a manga about super heroes?

Search inside lad, you know that it isn't because of the weekend.
This board is garbage and most of its actual good mature users with actual good taste are long gone after everything from Infinity, the site issues and Mark hotpocketing.

You know this to be true.

Because they'd port it to the PC quickly for cheap. If XSeed wants to compete, they need to get that capability and fast.

You just had to remind me of Emergence, didn't you?

It's really hard to forget that type of story.

yeah, he us making another light-hearted manga in the same vein as the slice of life one.

this time the protagonist is a superhero parody who fights off his biggest fan/ arch nemesis that is a complete and utter pervert.

if you liked his first manga then you would like his new one.
mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin

fake news, if he got scared then he wouldn't make another light-hearted story as well. its not like he hides his non-h manga either because he posts it on his twitter regularly.
granted, I cant read Jap but I am know he is not scared.

Koei Tecmo is better than Xseed.

I take pride in what I do. Derailing threads for the good of the thread is my specialty.

Nasu is working for Sony now with the whole Mashu VR coming up

The happy ending is canon.

Fuck you all saying the oposite. I'm going to defend the shitty "death of the author" crap in this single instance.

Uhh sure.

Yes and? There are PC ports and it's almost direct translation.

But most of their games are shitty rehashes.

Are we talking about localizers or develpoers here? KT is better than Xseed.

Seriously though, i'd rather have nisa get the games and then have them bomb than see the communist and his kike buddies over at xisrael get anything else.

Yeah, and everyone who ruined that girl's life died of AIDS or became hookers.
I want to believe it too, but the guy's word says otherwise.

Hey Mark, try to be less of a kike.

Reading that story made my heart hurt. But I respect his approach.

yeah there's so much drama and so many delayed projects on top of them not being able to fucking port. It's such a shit show who cares about dealing with that crap whether a developer/publisher or customer.

oh god you are a simple child