So this just dropped in Early Access

So this just dropped in Early Access

Is it actually good? I've been wanting to get into Battle Royale/King of the Kill style games for a while now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/844872367109156864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Yeah it's pretty good

Ask again later

It's a borderline game, but ultimately it still has the same faults. You repeat actions over and over every game until you have a list of reliable patterns to perform and hope you get the right guns and weapon scopes to outlame everyone at the end with 3rd person. I'm sure it's fun initially but after that it's pure carrot on stick gambling borderline nongame shit. People will buy in droves as expected.

Okay

THROUGH THE SEA OF SHIT REPLIES WE RIDE

The short answer is not really, it is slow/methodical, more gun variations, camping, no real satisfaction for killing, and no crafting but gear levels up. Comparing it to H1Z1 King of the hill which is guns blazing arcade adrenaline pumped glitch fest. Pick your poison? H1Z1 King of the hill is fun for a few rounds, shit loads of chinks too. But it is your standard shit devs early access crate steam bullshit with a band wagon of Twitch whores and drones. Make the right decision OP. Have a nice day.

So it's an entirely jewish soulless product but at least the dev is not hiding it.

I wouldn't even really call him a dev. Just go watch a stream of it, what you see is what you get. Both mentioned games are optimized by fucking inbreds and both studios push no faggot tran nigger shit left behind policy.

you should kill yourself for posting that monkey

post more dragons tbh

Lol

It's the exact same shit as every other battle royale game.
Except this one is in Early Access and has fucking abysmal performance issues.

So no.

Pretty sure almost all battle royale games from the modern times are early access.

What are the best game in this shitty genre? I wanna play one of those games in this genre before i make up my mind on the genre itself

hard to say since that genre started as a MP mod. Maybe you should start there?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

This thread reminded me of The Culling and I got to wondering why I haven't heard shit about it in awhile. Seems like the devs really fucked it up.

while you have strong arguments there user, may i propose a counter-theory?
What if devs decided to finally balance and fix their game, but it's way to late for that and the only people playing it, were too invested and autistic to try to learn new ingame behaviours, leaving them stranded and buttblasted in reviews. Thus resulting in older players not wanting to come back,current players leaving and new players dissuaded from coming in.

B-but Jackfrags likes it..

Maybe you're right, I have no idea. All I know is that there was this game that looked like it had a lot of promise that seemed to vanish off my radar and when I went to investigate there appears to be a burning crater where it once stood.

occasionly maybe, if he really really has to on a trip. Hes only human after all.

Ok.

Most of those obama says something videos are pure trash just like this one. They're almost completely unintelligible. If you want something good try this

It's fun. I like it.

twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/844872367109156864

This is fucking stupid because any ausfag who isn't retarded will see that it has no aus servers and won't even give the game a second. There wasn't going to be a "large enough player base" in the first place.

Its great OP, I'm sure the devs om which you're dependent on won't fuck up big this time.

CHINA NUMBA ONE