Enjoy playing a class more than any other

What do you do in that situation? I tend to just say fuck it and do that latter, because if Im doing well at it, Im not the problem, its the other people doing it and sucking at it. I've just accepted the fact I will constantly get bitched at by the tank/power classes for not going support instead but fuck that nonsense.

Depends on how much I want to win, how much I want to play that class, or how much I would be ok with playing another class.

In a team game, play the class that will help your team win the most. Otherwise you're fucking over everyone. Sometimes that means that you have to change classes even if the other guy is a waste of space because he's even more stubborn than you are.

If it isn't fun to be the high-impact class, then the game is shit and you should go do something else or play with a premade group instead of matchmaking.

Found the tourneyfag.
It's a game. You're playing it to have fun. Put your own fun first. If you enjoy playing a role, play that role. If the rest of your team cannot adapt to this, then they are only making it difficult for themselves.

And herein lies the problem with 90% of modern team games - "I get to be the fun guy, everyone else gets to be my support staff".

I see your flag faggot, I'm still taking it
Spotted the casuals.

If you want to have fun, play in the way that is the most fun. If you're playing a game where people are autistic about losing to the extent that they will screech/quit/etc when someone deviates from the supposed winning formula, then play a different game.

Who are you quoting?
I never said I didn't try to win, I just said I have my own fun within the rules of the game.

Fuck off swede. You're ruining the enjoyment for everybody else by being an autistic little runt who won't contribute by being a more appropriate class.

The class that will help your team the most changes by context: based on your team and the enemy composition and skill level. Sometimes that means playing your favorite class, and sometimes it means filling a hole. Sometimes it means trying to convince someone who isn't performing in their role to switch to something else.

You go for the team play; it's more fun to win than lose, and you ain't gonna win by being the SEVENTH sniper on the team.

You wanna have fun in a team game, play an arena shooter where the team composition don't matter. If you're in a game where the classes have specific roles, and there's a need for some roles, and you're conscientious enough to realize this fact, you better saddle up and ride or switch games.

I bet you're that one autistic TF2 Scout player who couldn't solo a camping engineer so he got assblasted about it instead of switching classes.

And your me ruining my enjoymentby telling me how to spend my time

I mean I usually try to but that just ends with me never getting to play the class I want to play becuase theres always too many on that class as it is, and even when theres not, I start playing and do well and people will see that and switch to it as well, and suddenly Im having to defend playing spy on the top of the scoreboard just becuase 3 retards are going around trying to butterknife people to death.

I hate when this happens.

Play a fucking fighting game if you're that much of a retard about playing a team based competitive game.

Playing a dark mage type class in an MMO
It's really cool, you can drain life like a dark lord over large areas around targets to heal yourself, summon monsters that do loads of shit, cast curses with giant payoffs but require that you do things that make it hard for you, one slip up in your later summoning spells and you've accidentally unleashed a major demon in an area that attacks anyone
Fucking hell WoW went down the toilet since I got on as a kid.

Then fuck off to an empty server or the game entirely. Your idea of a good time comes at the expense of others good time. You either work with people or you don't at all.

where do you think you are

I used to play as the fifth spy or sniper on a team just to irritate people like you.

Find a room already.

Play on less faggoty servers, then; the ones i used to roll with usually had more demos than anything. That, or play on a MORE faggoty server, with alltalk like the Weeabootique or saysounds like the Party Van, assuming they still live.

The reason all the characters that have an aesthetic you like are overplayed is because you like shitty aesthetics.

No, my taste is impeccable.

Grats for outing yourself as a self aware faggot. Only thing I can say is that you have no skill at vidya and move on.

life is gud.
except I can't find a multiplayer game that can grab my interest nowadays

Reported for assfaggots

Second this

SU and BR are more casual by far, and far more numerous. I rarely see any blades focused BO these days too.

I have no idea, you just described me playing a tank class almost everywhere, except without the "being a weight" thing.

It's a developer's oversight. By default all classes should be at least equally fun to pick.

Usually the enemy classes determine whether it's worth your time trying to play it at all.

If I see players that'll easily stomp me given their loadout, I'll switch.

PSO2 was pretty cool, but this shit drove me away from it. Not fun having to risk myself in front of bosses and punch them head on then swith to other weapons to deal with lesser enemies, when mages just spammed auto targetting skills, gunners just weak bulleted weak points them poked from far away, and bravers just i-framing through anything, all dealing about the same damage I did with 3 different weapons and techinques but with a single weapon and tactic.

Not really.
fucking around having a laugh and win > fucking around having a laugh and lose > play serious and win > play serious and lose

shut up and heal me you whiny little prick

In TF2 if im on a team with 3+ spies i let the other team know how many spies we have. What watches they're using, and their last known locations. They usually switch off in no time.

What good does that do? Spies can be easily uncovered by simply bumping into or shooting everyone. Unless that's changed (I stopped playing before all the new items).

Depends on the game, I don't particularly care for team games where pretty much everyone is out for themselves so fuck it I'll have fun too. If it's a game like say Left4Dead, or others like it then yeah I'd hate losing because of that one piece of shit who always tries to rush ahead of everyone else or fall completely behind.

It helps them a bit.

Found your problem.

If you want to play a difficult skill based class but you suck at it just play it anyway and fuck what anyone else says, you'll get better, and eventually you'll get good at it. A good player playing a skill based class is a huge asset to the team, so while you might lose games gitting gud with that class it will be worth it eventually when you git gud. If you're playing TF2 and your team has 5 spies, you're going to lose no matter what you do so even then you might as well play what you want even if it's spy.