Fighting Game General: In memory of those who didn't make it

Vanessa trailer was released: youtube.com/watch?v=6roRcCYF2ks
4 New Characters teased for the game(Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and one more). 2 new free stages and 5 new costumes were also announced. Whip will cost U$5.99 and will be released on April, 5th.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. KOFXIII, 98UMFE and 2002UM on Steam are all based on their arcade versions

The game will be released on 05/16/2017. Black Adam confirmed during the third story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=SdXprUIPHHM
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff that can be normally unlocked by playing the game.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.

Shin Hisako confirmed as a new character for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0Hzu1GvQo
She's available now.

New DLC update announced for arcade, console and PC. The console version will be released in Japan on May 25th, May 26th in North America.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.

Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Costumes and modes were confirmed as DLC too.
The game will be released on June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder exclusive character.

New Season 2 balance patch detailed: capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2017/03/15/street-fighter-v-season-2-balance-update
The update will be released at the end of April.
Open beta for the PC version of the new CFN system will be available from March, 28th to April, 3rd: capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/03/23/a-new-cfn-is-coming-your-way

New colab with Arc System Works released. Costumes from Guilty Gear and Blazblue for the DOA girls: youtube.com/watch?v=OI0835VrkrQ

During a Chinese E-Sports Twitch stream, a new character named Wagui was revealed and the title of the game changed to Yatagarasu (in Chinese): Enter the Eastward.: clips.twitch.tv/vjgamerhk/FaithfulGrouseItsBoshytime

Ironman, Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain America, X, Ryu and Morrigan have been confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. It won't feature assists but tag ins are available at all times. The system will revolve around choosing from one of the Infinity Gems to customize your team, each having a different effect.

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.

The brazilian fighting game project, TRAF: Trajes Fatais also has a crowdfunding campaing: trajesfatais.com.br/catarse/

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html

>Previous thread: archive.is/bVM4a

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q6e5V
youtube.com/watch?v=fGYOEAvT_AM
twitter.com/nage_pink/status/844925230480932864
twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsh69
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn6hot
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ue-Eye2vME72Sx084CfgeT-EBhRPSBkNda8D_itiEmU/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hibthh8G85J2w_Ndq-ZoTKuG6PDJdmm9ifOtPRHY3yo/edit
m-create.com/ranking/
store.steampowered.com/app/389730/
gigamaidens.deviantart.com
twitter.com/StudioS_ShiN/status/846310193600221184
studios.kir.jp/index2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post your mains

Yeah, I know, Rock Howard was possibily leaked in some chinese forum.

Please be true…

Go away Max.

It is true, Oda is pissed that he got leaked.
I'm salty as fuck it isn't Shingo, I was so close to being able to build my XI team again

sauce?

his facebook

Facebook. He's so pissed that he'll release Bao instead. :^)

I heard Guilty Gear is pretty dead

Here + bonus

anybody know of any andy bogard and terry bogard art that i can photoshop this with?
the goal is for the camera angle and posture to be similar

Really? I mean, fuck online, but, the game have like, 500 players…

Well user, why don't you draw it?

cause i aint good at that.
and i found pics anyway

I would love if Oda would fake a leak just to make people crazy later. But, could be real.

archive.is/Q6e5V
So where were you when SFV began the first signs of going full free to play?

turned out kinda meh

Trying to find out why me PC is slacking so I can play a better fighter.

Do not stalk me.
Do not add me.
Do not invite me to groups.
Do not comment on my profile.
Do not add my friends.
Do not talk to my friends.
Do not use a proxy to talk to my friends.
Do not use a proxy to talk to my friends through a proxy of the person the first proxy knows.
Do not add my friend's friends.
Do not add my friend's friends to use them as a proxy to talk to my friends.
Do not add the proxy you are planning on using as a proxy and pose as them to scare them off and take their identity to talk to me as the proxy.
Do not attempt to covertly talk to me in your mind.
Do not envision talking to me.
Do not envision talking to me or my friends.
Do not envision talking to me in your mind.
Do not envision covertly talking to me in your mind.
Do not envision talking to someone who looks like me in your mind.
Do not envision covertly talking to someone who looks like me in your mind.
Do not speak egyptian to me.
Do not attempt to use loopholes by talking to me in a different language.
Do not assume I speak only english.
Do not assume I speak only indonesian.
Do not assume I speak only spanish.
Do not assume I speak only vietnamiese.
Do not assume I speak dog.
Do not assume I speak chinese.
Do not assume I speak russian.
Do not attempt to subvert my boundaries.
Do not attempt to envision subverting my boundaries.
Do not attempt to envision subverting my boundaries boundaries.
Do not take me for a rascal.
Do not take me for a pipsqueak.
Do not take me for a twerp.
Do not take me for a ride.
Do not call me an uber.
Do not come to me in a taxi.
Do not call me taxis.
Do not look at me.
Do not look at pictures of me.
Do not draw pictures of me.
Do not draw pictures of you looking at me.
Do not take pictures of drawings of pictures of you looking at me.
Do not take pictures of you drawing pictures of you looking at me.
Do not draw pictures of you looking at me looking at the drawings you drew of you looking at me that I threw in the trash.
Do not look at my trashcan.
Do not think of my trashcan.
Do not touch my trashcan.
Do not 3D model my trashcan.
Do not attempt to touch my trashcan in a game engine.
Do not take pictures of my trashcan.
Do not take pictures of your drawings I threw in the trash.
Do not draw pictures of your drawings I threw in the trash.
Do not draw pictures of you looking at your drawings in the trash.
Do not draw pictures of you looking at your drawings.
Do not draw pictures of you looking at your drawings of me looking at the drawings you drew of you looking at me that I threw in the trash.

What?
Did you add someone from Holla Forums to your steam friends list?

By the way, mean robots are mean.

I liked, user. saved.

Draw the necktie of Andy out and photoshop Terry's collar so it go over the picture and it's lit.

I hope you're a very happy man. Unless you're a CvS2 player that dealt with Blankas you have no idea of the horrors that shota can cause to other people.

Poor Kara. I just hope they don't fuck up Power Girl's skin.

Holy shit, my sides just went into MAX Mode.

This would be even funnier if I didn't feel the same way. Fuckin Rock.

Downfall Hitler rant when?

I really like Homare's art.

All I want is KoFXV with Jenet, Shen, Hwa, Mary and for it too release on PC and console with good crossplay

posting
change-log
I secondary Arthur for point using super for them to power up and spam assists from them
instead of 2 secondary characters I have 2 secondary teams
I cut most of my secondaries off leaving my secondaries to just Wario and Peach

KEK

Any DOA5 on Xbone players here?

Me too but that video even I lost it when Mai opened her mouth.

Those could be back in a Garou sequel first. Oda need to give us MILF Mary now. Also they need to bring back plane shift from RealBout2.

I have the PS3 version and occasionally play the PS4 version on a friend's house. Loved what they did with Mai but that Tina player at FRXX was insane: youtube.com/watch?v=fGYOEAvT_AM

What's the best Bloody Roar game to jump into if you never touched the series?

So, when you fight, have noticed where you look?
This Nage guy was curious, and tracked his sight.
twitter.com/nage_pink/status/844925230480932864

Good lord this Tina is beautiful.

I wish I bought a PS4 instead, its clearly the DOA platform now. For some dumbass reason I wasn't expecting X3 to go exclusive.

That's pretty neat actually.

all your mains are best grill.
good taste.

I've never even played or really read anything to do with KOF vidya, but the Energy Geyser bit got me.

Dear lord what is this character.

thats cool actually, I know i have a terrible habit of never looking at my meter.

PS4, sorry.

I know from previous threads you main Nyotengu. Out of curiosity do you use her exclusively or do you have secondaries?

I've been looking all over for an archive of DOA5's finals from FRXX. I was hoping to find top 16 but the grand finals is a lot better than nothing. Thanks.

Your waifu is finally back Holla Forums. Are you happy now?

Does anyone else feel like SNK knows who the leaker is but they can't do anything about it since it's an employee of their chinese overlords?

Step it up, family.

Heh. Thanks for sharing, user. Can anyone understand anything he wrote in the twitter post? If he had to hook up something to his forehead, then I wonder if it would have affected the way he looked at things, since he was conscious of the camera/equipment.

Probably not me since I barely post in these threads, although Nyotengu is life. Outside her I play Kasumi, Marie Rose, Momiji, Tina and Brad. Although given how few people own an xbone its probably me anyway.

I've been playing DOA since PS1 days so I'm flexible with the roster for the most part, still think its nuts how good the DLC characters are for this game. They've pretty much became mainstays day 1.

i was guessing it was just a webcam that had been calibrated.

Probably me since I mention her almost every time DOA is brought up.
I don't use her exclusively per se but even at my meager skill level, she feels like the character I play while the others are still on "horse around" level. Admittedly, she's pretty easy to pick up. My only issue with her is that some commands are easy to overlap because the game is extremely finicky with inputs. I also wish this game would let us combo crouch throws like VF4 because she's got a freakin' SPD and I rarely get to use it.
Trying Momiji as my secondary but not getting there, occasionally pick Leon because he was my main in DOA2 and sometimes mess around with Christie. I tell myself that one day I'll learn Helena but tomorrow won't be the eve of that day.

Yeah. It's likely a internal build and it wouldn't take a lot of investigation to pinpoint whose desk that is.

Second place Evo 2015, second place Tenkaichi Budokai 2017. He's written a couple good things on GG

Simplified game plan
twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsh69

Spacing and FD braking
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn6hot

Burst theory
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ue-Eye2vME72Sx084CfgeT-EBhRPSBkNda8D_itiEmU/edit

Dealing with nervousness
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hibthh8G85J2w_Ndq-ZoTKuG6PDJdmm9ifOtPRHY3yo/edit

My bad, I assumed there was only one DOA5 player on X1.

I like a lot of the characters that I've looked at, but I ended up maining Kokoro almost immediately after trying her for the first time. Now I'm curious about secondaries because I have a few IRL friends I play the game with, but pretty much none of them stand a chance against my Kokoro so I've been trying to pick up someone new.

For now I've been focusing on Momiji and having a lot of fun with her, but I like Helena and Mila a lot too. I also like Hitomi but my friend mains her and I don't want him to think I'm shitting on him by beating him with his own character. I guess I was just wondering what the favorite characters were for the other DOA players in here, there aren't too many of us so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

DoA is one of hte few franchises I actually play more then one or two characters in, they're all just so neat.

If any other Xbone players around we should get a lobby going. Still waiting on that PC lobby system.. One day

Then maybe I'm the one mixing things up. PS4 player here.

Well, there's always Ein if you want a karate guy. If I'm not mistaken, Hitomi started as a recycling of Ein's move set.

How do you play DoA without getting an erection or a need to fap after less than 10 minutes of playing?

I always liked Bao. Until recently I was never certain he was a boy or a girl. Official art like what OP posted didn't help matters.

HORYSHIET

Meditating.

little bit better

Vanessa has a great ass

Giantess fighting game dev here again. Seems there are goons lurking this board because one of them made a really weak last-minute troll post on the previous thread.

I was saying in the last thread that my own game is coming along slowly, and I want it to look really nice. About 65% done on the first level, putting together city assets is taking a while, but it's getting done… I really want everything to look nice when it's finished.

Gameplay-wise, I'm using a five-button control scheme (light, heavy, kick, guard and special), with the "special" button doing a special move like in Smash Bros. Specials always cost varying amounts of meter (anywhere from 1-4 stocks of meter), but you get two seperate meters with 4 stocks each, and one stock of meter refills by itself. I'm still testing this idea out in a crappy engine with placeholder characters to see if it works.

I accidentally posted this the wrong way twice because I'm retarded.

Might change May to Testament since I've been practicing him more. I really hope he makes it into Xrd at some point, until then though: No Testament no investament.

Everyone at my local is ducking this week so I'm going to force the guys there to play AH3 with me on my laptop.

I've been playing VF since 2002 and dedicated block buttons still piss me off to no end.
That being said, I hope you make a grappler character, when I saw the character concepts in the last thread and it reminded me of Mary from Tobal, if I ever played the game I'd get a sudden urge to want to destroy half of a city by powerbombing a giantess straight on it. Don't disappoint me, user-kun!

I understand, but I don't really like "hold back to block" in a 3D fighter and this is the only alternative.

I have a few grapplers, actually. Neither of the girls I posted are grapplers though. Despite how swole they look they're actually just the heaviest middleweights.

It's your game, you can do what you want with it, my man.

Okay, now I'm REALLY excited.

NO PARADIGM NO DOSH'O'MINE

I think with the change to 16:9 and the addition of YRC Xrd Testament would have to be pretty different from what he is now.

Has a Grappler even been top-tier in a Capcom game?

Just her in SF5.

I want her to beat me up

Can grapplers be top tier in any game at all?

Her and Laura don't count because both are poorly designed shitstains in a game that mechanically favours their braindead playstyles.

A true grappler gets into your head but those two can be as braindead as they like once they touch you with the appropriate """footsies"""

shes not top tier anymore

Daimon in KoF98

(checked)
my waifu's been back for a while m8

Shit, you got that right. It's been a while since I've actually played KoF.

her bike is pretty impressive since she managed to drive it from Brazil to London

Sodom in Alpha 3 is the only one I can think of.

Grapplers are more often top tier in SNK games. I also remember in the first Tekken Tag depending on who you asked Armor King was either top tier at best or borderline between top and high tier at worst.

Fuck yes once they give her a classic alt

Given the cheese of SF lore, I figured it would do some Spyhunter style jetski transformation.

Imagine having so much money to blow you can spend it on custom building a cabinet for a shit game like SFV.

FUCK OFF CHIBI RAM

For Ramon

Thanks for the update.

Looks interesant. The characters will jump?

How am I supposed to wake up in Tekken? Most of the time it seems like I'm just getting fucked especially if there's a wall behind me.

Just stand up, my man.

Roll to your left or right, or wake up with attack or just wake up quickly and block? It hugely depends on your enemy, your character and where you are on the stage. Also if you fail at getting up, just take a hit and then get up, you'll take less damage than getting up to a trap

He deserved it.

Other than the examples already given. Tager in BlazBlue CT was pretty top tier till he got hit hard nerf wise in CS. Haggar is still high in UMvC3 because even though his assist is top, he can still do a lot of damage if he gets in (Thank you based pipe). Clark was pretty ridiculous in KOF 98 as well but nowhere near as effective as Daimon.

Hisako in KI is probably the only one that I can think of that is an absolute top tier though, because Iron Galaxy consider her S-Tier and she's got the best match ups in the game. She even used to have a 9-1 versus Tusk till IG gave Tusk some needed buffs and that's about a 7-3 now.

I think her only bad matches are ARIA (Who Sleep won KIWC with), Mira and RAAM and even then Mira and RAAM are 5-5 and ARIA is 4-6 (ARIA can cover the screen and play keep away for days or negate Hisako's teleport by flying away in Boost Body).

But she's not back

Yes, the characters will jump high, and planning on implementing air combos. Not quite there yet though.

Yamazaki gameplay. It's on the same level as the Whip one so don't expect much.

He still has the anti-air super. The stab rush is still up in the air if he has that or not…
His DMs are the anti-air and the hand stab, so I guess his Climax is the grab with the prop attack, stomp, hyakuretsuhebi and the final gut punch. I wonder if mashing still affects how it works?

Side note, digging the snake hand animation; really looks like a quick backhand to the face.

Vanessa combos. Unofficial so the footage isn't the best quality.

that aside, I'm disappointed that I didn't hear Ikuzo once in that whole video

I would rock his howards

Wow I do not was expecting air combos. This looks crazy but awesome. Keep going your good work, user.

Maybe I wrong but she doesn't seem to be giving much damage.

Some info from the japanese Arcsys website on Rev2, for anyone that's interested.

You can't seriously expect Rev2 to be free with all the content that's being added, and this time it's a $20 upgrade which is fine. The $50 upgrades disguised as a completely new game that continuously kept dividing the community, causing the vicious arcsys cycle, fucking weren't though.

Please fuck off and die

The man is a fighting scholar, pretty neat.

DOA deserves more love from players. The game delivers waifus and really good fights, and yet people keep licking Crapcom anus about Mahvel e Soulless Failure V. I still can't believe how I loved DOA 2 on the Dreamcast.

By noticing how the girl is breaking your bones and raping your life bar, so, if you want to see more of her, you better get those inputs right, fast.

GiantDev! Indeed, the girl is massive, and have nice abs and toned arms. I can't deny I would love to see them more in the city than above it, like pic, but it is your game, your call. I can enjoy that.
Have you seen how Trajeis Fatais is planning to make their special bar works? I never played the Ultraman Games to know how it works, but a 'desperate state' could work in a game like this.
I hope you can build a demo soon to iron the mechanics.

For 3D fighters, a block button is essential and useful. Play DOA and you will see how great it can be. And about grapplers, yes, it reminded me of first pic, hahaha. Anyway, we surely need more female grapplers in fightans.

user, my SNK waifu never returned… And probably never will.

user, if you are burger, at least you can blame common core for you lack of math skills.

Follow your dreams, devanon.

I like that Arcsys is going in the right direction and 20$ upgrade is okay, but if it's only Answer and Baiken I won't be pleased because so far every console/Steam release had more stuff than arcades. 10$ per character, even if many chars get changed moves, is a bad deal. I want them to give me my fucking Robo-Ky back so I can main him again but I know those gookikes well enough they're not above hyping a character up only to not provide at all

You act like two characters being added is literally all that's going to change going from Rev to Rev2, even disregarding balance changes cause I'm not gonna pretend that's "content" worth charging money for.

Every console release has had more characters than arcades, but has also been a year past the arcade release date.

If/when KoF XIV comes to PC, will it come with DLC characters in base game or will we have to buy them? Or is it just way too early to ask a question like this?

Way too early to ask obviously. If it takes as long as KoFXIII did to release to PC I doubt they'll charge extra for the DLC characters. If the time window is shorter I'd bet on them including the characters as seperate DLC.

I play a lot of Tekken and I never felt that I needed a dedicated block button.

You are acting like they are adding one third of the game in this dlc. Because they are surely asking for on third of the value.

I am not acting like they're adding one third of the game in Rev2. I am simply very happy they stepped away from their shitty model and started offering them as upgrades instead of standalone versions, and allow people on differing versions to play with each other. That's fucking huge because it demolishes the arcsys cycle. Also, judging from your post you don't really seem to know what they're adding, so you don't appear to be the best judge of its value anyway.

Tekken have an auto defense system, you don´t miss it because it does it automatically if neutral. And blocking by pad locks you movement a bit more than a block button.

Kill yourself.

Neutral guard in Tekken is shit, though. A lot of strings will melt through your guard and cause you to get hit on every hit past the first one.

Hey, I did mention they gave some characters new/changes moves. It'd be sweet if they included more Isuka songs, there was a lot of good stuff there that's not in Revelator yet.

It's still going to be likely about a month later than on arcades, so there's still a chance of more content

You don't remember the PS2 era really well do you? They sold Accent Core as a update disk for less back in the PS2? And how many XX games they made? Xrd already have three version available and the game have lass than three years.
An I play this series since the Dreamcast's X. I'm not a professional, but I already gave a good amount of money to Arc to know how much this is bullshit.
Seriously, that is another level of goodgoyism.

Once again, wrong, they're adding more than just that. Please refrain from spewing misinformed bullshit.

They take 3+ months to make a character. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

They've had more than enough time to make 4~ characters in Rev1-Rev2 period as it was almost a year now, and they have more experience at this point.

But yeah I know, it likely won't happen. Still it sucks, that'd mean they gave Robo-Ky a huge role and even a post-credits scene to assure the viewer he's still alive only to point at them and raugh. Sounds just like what Arcsys is known for

Once you refrain yourself from shilling that fucking scam, I will follow and stop.

Really good game. I have the JP version that comes with a few extras. Overall, DC's a great system for people who like FGs.

We'll see. Might just be they didn't want to use the usual model for 2 characters, let's wait and see for the inevitable next update.
Besides, they might end up making more money with more frequent, smaller $20 updates.

I chuckled. Also feeling slightly nostalgic as I loved those animated shorts as a kid.

My deepest apologies for discussing upcoming fighting games in the fighting game thread. I will go back to pretending I play even half of the old games I stroke my cock to on a daily basis.

Apologies accepted.

What would you say are the most difficult fighting game characters to learn and play. Like they demand constant training and effort or you fall behind.

Characters with unusual tool sets. If you get a character that really deviates from the most common archetypes, you might need much more time.
Blazblue, MK X and Arcana Heart managed to add some really crazy stuff in general, and that's fantastic. GG have very interesting examples too, like Jack-O, I-No and Venom.

For me personally; pic related

All of them

It's "topia" not "toh ya".
Fucking gooks ruining everything.

XL?

Depends on the game imo. But generally speaking I'd agree with but I'll elaborate further by narrowing that down to characters that have low damage but a bunch of stances/movement options. Lei Wulong and Gen are the first examples to come to mind. These characters generally take more time and dedication to learn to use effectively, but also require at least a fundamental understanding of the game's mechanics to be effective.

Someone post more Bao

okay

Hot grill

>it's just her rose-tinted glasses

I hadn't noticed that, actually. That's a neat character design.
got any other mike ross reaction images? he's a great memelord

Interesting.

Source? I'm not familiar with this character and can't tell which series she's from exactly.

Lieselotte. She's difficult even by AH standards.

Chaos Code

Does Absolver count as a fighting game?
Haven't seen anyone on Holla Forums mention it, but it kind of reminds me of god hand, except simpler and with multiplayer

excuse the ign video, I can't webm right now

jesus

Fighting Vipers 3 when?

Grapplers that rely on grabbing can't be top tier because grabbing requires you to be close…

To be honest, I think Atlus will not make the DLC free if the PC version gets launched in too soon.

How is Vanessa a boxer with such skinny arms? Even a boxer that relies on technique like Dudley needs some brawn…

She's a woman.

She's a secret agent with a family like C.Viper, there's probably some bullshit explanation that makes her not swole as fuck so her family doesn't suspect anything.

a beautiful woman

Viper's excuse is taser gloves and rocket boots

Japs are weird. You have some of them drawing the most amazing fit girls, but none of them work in gaming?

And while I don't think they would ever decide for a realistic approach, this is what a real tall lady, ex-basket player, turned to boxing, looks like. She is 1,93m!

Anyway, what do you think? SNK will stop the DLC or this will sell well enough for them to have at least another round?

They don't really have any reason to stop supporting XIV, but there's so many characters that aren't in that people want like Blue Mary and Adelheid that I don't know how long they can stretch it out either

If it's successful, I believe they'll churn a second batch. I'm gonna be a good goy but there's no denying that the whole thing is expensive - close to $24 bucks is over a third of the full game's price and all the free dynamic themes in the world won't make that seem less costly.
The second batch will likely be popular but not plot relevant characters. I'd bet on Shingo, Blue Mary, Kasumi and maybe Takuma/Mr Karate.
CYS will likely be in XV. Kasumi's the only wishful thinking on my part, she could also be in XV with either the Girl's Team with Hinako and Xiangfei or the Anti-Kyokugen team with Eiji and maybe Lee Pai Long because Malin was a mistake.

I think I got both that image and the one you posted from you a few months ago.

The idea of a woman beating a man in a fight is fiction in and of itself, so why stop there?

After VF6.

Nice commercial btw. love these old ads games.

I think there is only one thing SJW complain that i find it hard to disagree. They really don't try much variety in fighting games, and other genres, when we talk about women.
Look at KOF XIV: You have very old man, very young ones, thin, fat, really muscular to almost no muscular.
While the ladies pretty much have the same body type, and only change a bit of size and breast size.
Compare that to Power Instinct, the only game I've ever seen to have a bit of all. That shit was amazing!

Not sure what you mean, she's standing right in it. This better?

I would love some buff chicks, but not like the bulldyke they got on Overwatch. It's not because a woman is beefed up that she can't be cute.

Zarya looks alright if you were lucky enough to get one of the Summer Olympics skins that gives her a normal human being hairstyle

I notice this is a problem with every western game that has muscular women in them, they always either end up making them look like bulldykes, or just stupid and fat looking. Why can't they ever do it right?

Because their goal is to rub it in everyone's face how non-conventional they're being instead of just making an enjoyable character. That's also why they all look the fucking same.

I was thinking about something more like an Argo from EDF. In the game they put it in 300 meters, so, absolutely massive, but would be enough to make the landscape matter a bit.

I know, right? I just want some cute roided up grils.

Breakers had a buff amazonian, that's about all I can remember for now.

Are my girls cute you guys?

Where's that military loli?

They're all alright but the sudden dino feet on the third one is kinda offputting since nothing else on the leg builds up to it.

Also they need real noses, I noticed in the other artwork that they're kinda miniscule, probably because you tried to put too much detail on a minimal anime style face

Ah, yes, Olivia. She's very fit too, but it just doesn't show through her fatigues.

That appleheaded shortie and that purple chick would be the first ones I'd go to main.

Simple fact of the matter is, most game devs who think to make women who legitimately aren't conventionally beautiful are doing it because they're trying to be "subversive" and "progressive" rather than for a wholesome reason like a bodybuilder fetish.

The black-haired loli and the dragon girl have hair which pushes even my suspension of disbelief. Other than that, they're pretty cute.

Best Gigamaiden.

I will show Nyu Tengu my skill level with my penis.

I'm not the one who drew these (except for tiger girl (Milchi) and sword girl (Sachi), which I just designed and made the lineart for).

These were all painted by my artist, Yilx.

Black-haired loli (Ariette) has a giant ahoge that she incorporates into her martial arts. Dragon girl (Mamapera) has a tail attached to her spine, it's not part of her hair. Unless you just mean the shape of her hair is too fluffy.

The way she's drawn, it looks like her hair turns into a scaled tail.

Well, Smite did a better job IMO with Terra. I do like Illaoi design because, the character is supposed to be a "female Brutus with Lovecraftian powers".

They are pretty damn good!

Kancole fags like her for sure. Good one.

user, not buff ladies only, pretty much any other type. That's why I used Power Instinct as an example. It had it all. Like, let's say, you make a sumo girl, like Hinako. It's fun because she is a girl and a sumo, but there are sumo wrestlers in the real world, and games do make them fit with the real world counterparts most of the time. So, why not with the women too? Hell, even Senran Kagura managed to add at least one a bit different.

I can see the tail quit well there.

A lot of low tier characters match that description, even if they don't have complicated movesets. If you have a lot of bad match-ups to deal with and tools that are impractical, highly situational and/or useless, then your character will demand constant training and effort to eke out a meaningful number of wins.

Tell him to work on his noses then, they're the most offputting thing about the art.

Does KoF XIV have a PC port yet? I'll be damned if I buy a pissfour.

Pic 1 and 4 - Toriyama girls. It's like someone drew a male bodybuilder, put tits and long hair on him, and called it a day. At least the massive arms seem justified in 4 due to that huge sword.
Pic 2 - solid design with a martial artist's musculature rather than a bodybuilder's.
Pic 3 - decent concept of what it might look like if a woman could get a man's muscle mass without steroid abuse. Has much more feminine proportions than 1 and 4 despite being in the same muscle mass category.
5 - could have been great, but the coat makes it hard to tell how good or not her proportions are and covers her arms, one of the sexiest parts of a muscle girl.
Overall, it's a good effort, and it's nice to see westerners taking a crack at muscle girls.

It doesn't show in these pictures since there's nothing to compare their scale to, but there are considerable size differences between these girls.

From largest to smallest, it's

1 (tiger girl), 3 (dragon girl), 4 = 5 (sword girl and purple girl), 2.(martial arts girl).

By proportions, I meant their breast-waist-hip ratio rather than how tall they are compared to each other. A girl's height is more or less irrelevant if her three sizes are in good proportion, hence dragon girl looks more feminine than 1 and 4 even though she's insanely muscular.

You have to go back, Cabbagepots.

I suppose those things are obscured by their hair and clothes they're wearing.

The female barbarian from Diablo 3 is quite okay IMO

Holy shit. Nice work, man. I was thinking that your game was in the beginning of development but you already have these nice artworks. How long have you worked on it?

pls not bully the tengu

PC port will be announced in EVO.

I hope.

I'd bully the tengu's vulva if you'd ask me.

I guess military loli makes up for it though. What's the deal with purple? Abducted from her family because of her incredible powers and used in secret government experiments that went wrong so she killed everybody by unsheathing her katana and teleporting behind them? That's the impression I'm getting

You are right. (pic related, this appears in one of the intros).
And the best news is that nobody complained. Well, maybe one or two, but no one gives a damn to them. Different to today.

Well, you probably can do this. if you beat her in a fight.

I'd beat her in a fight using my special penis-to-vagina technique.

what do you mean???
theres blonde
theres brunette
theres age inappropriate white hair
theres red head
theres purple hair
pink haired tranny
chink bun thunder thighs mcgee

Yeah, I used to like fembarbarian too, but then Blizzard ruined her by making her spout cringeworthy tumblr dialogue in HOTS.

You know, that would not be a bad idea! Vide related is a good example too. And it seems the katana girl make weapons with her arms?
I imagined the loli fighter having some Sindel/Whip powers with that hair.

The OST of those games, hahah! The latest game needed a PC release at least. More people need to see this game.

Rila. People call her Blanka's rule 63. It makes sense.

SNK is had a great taste for costumes, but they never saw many women as much as they've seen men. That's for sure.

Arcana Heart has an ideal variety of age and body type.

You will like this game.

We've been working on it for a fairly long time, still got a sizable bit to go before the demo, which we'll release for free. Some of these drawings were created as far back as 2011, but me and my artist had these characters long before even that - we created them in high school. Of course we didn't decide to put them into a fighting game until later.

Just be patient, we haven't revealed all the characters yet. There's still… 5 more.

The characters I designed are tiger girl and sword girl, but there's still five of mine we have yet to draw. The rest belong to my artist. So we have 7 characters apiece.

Purple girl doesn't use a katana, she has these magical gauntlets that she can turn into a variety of weapons.

yea sure variety alright

Move those goalposts user

Good on you for sticking to a passion project. I've had a fighting game plan floating about for a while but I can't work on it until I get my life sorted.

I hope you have a solid plan if it's been this long in the making.

Pic related.
But it is indeed a great game. It is focused on girls fighting, so, I don't care, but, I would not mind if they went from plank to Pochaco in the game, as said.

I have good expectations for that game. I wish the developer good luck.

Hay man, do your thing. I think you are in the right track. But, I really hope you can build a demo soon. You know, two chars one stage at least. The colors in that picture, the fight at night, was pretty neat. Imagine they fighting with search lights on them all the time, hahaha.

I wish you the best, don't forget to post any demos here so we can be your beta testers for F R E E

What do appreciators of fit grills think about Ember? I liked her official artworks, but I honestly expected her in-game model to be a bit bulkier.

I love Ember, I even drew fanart of her. See

If that free week doesn't work for them. you'll see the game go completely free to play after EVO.

KoF XIV's PC port won't happen until the arcade version is released since all their PC ports for KoF games have been based off the Arcade releases.

would main muscle loli

Hope that game actually see the light, it's giving my SFEX2 vibes that I really miss.

Seriously? About damn time they woke up

MH4G had 1.446.289 and MHX had 1.488.367 in first week sales. MHXX so far has 848,467, if they don't get over 600000 sales in a few days it will be the worst launch week the series has seen in years.

As a MH thread regular, I don't know about any declining sales but I can guess why. I think Capcom doesn't understand who their audience is, much like how the Sengoku Basara games are failing to cope despite its popularity and probably why SFV managed to tank when it came to casual sales despite targeting them. Dead Rising 4 is also shitting the bed but that's more of MS handling it initially I think, and RE7 got a lucky break since it was less finding the audience and more finding trends.
Whoever is in their market research division needs to get shot.

Nice. so, this is not another cool project made just for fun. it's a long old project with a lot of passion and dedication, like this user said
Now I'm sure you will deliver a great game.

forgot the source;
m-create.com/ranking/
モンスターハンターダブルクロス is MHXX

Harada is a fucking hack.

So how is that game anyways?

It will be free if you buy the game at certain time frame, possibly the opening weekend.

Pretty good. Runs smoothly on PC, have color edit, a good amount of characters, collections, mission mode and online. Could not try the online because my connection is terrible this week.
Also have cosplayer traps. And nazi Cammy/Necro

Look at the latest Senran Kagura and Hyperdimension releases, the nips are learning to not add anything for free, just discounts in the fist week. Don't expect free DLC this time.

I work for SNK.

If the arcade release includes the DLC characters, there is a good chance that they'll be included in the PC release. SNK is too lazy to do anything special for their arcade to PC ports.

user, I've seem crazy shit happen before, so, I will not outright say it's bullshit, but I really doubt it.
You probably will not post any proof, so, whatever.

You are forgetting Atlus involvement, and how all the big companies doing fighters are putting DLC on PC. And the fact the game is much bigger than XIII was. user, I am most certain it will not be free this time. But we will see soon.

And my dad works at Nintendo and said that there's going to be a Mario fighting game on Switch that isn't Smash. We're going to need proof or else we can't trust you.

SNK self publishes on the PC. Atlus has zero involvement on their PC releases, just look at XIII's steam release; it was KoF XIII climax copy-pasted over to the PC and the only bit of atlus involvement was the recycling of the English script.

You'll just have to believe me, anons.

Nazi Augmented Young Cammy in action.

What exactly are the differences between VF:4 Evo and VF:4 Final Tuned? I googled it and it says
What were those gameplay fixes? Anything significant?

Stupid Noobs!

I see a lot of /fit/ enthusiasts here. Well, what's your opinion on Vanessa Lewis? How many of you would eat eggs and drink milk with her before going to the gym?

She deserved a DOA cameo too.

We got a cartoon lesbian instead. woop dee doo

I liked her looks more in VF4 though. In VF5 she looks kinda "softer".

Well, good taste is not obligatory for them, I guess.

Indeed, they managed to maker her good enough in the first try, and fucked up a bit in the sequel. Like, she went from black to latina? Kind of? At least her main costume was really cool in VF 5.

She is cool.

So, since we are talking about SEGA's dead franchises, any good combo videos for FV2?

I can't believe Sega would rip off ARMS like that.

i-it's not dead though…

Nintendo's ARMS?

is Tekken 7 coming to PC? if so when?

Seriously?

Don't bully him. He just woke up from coma.

store.steampowered.com/app/389730/

Such an unjustly underrated waifu.

has there ever been a version of Leona that didnt use charges?

No.

has there ever been a version of Leona that isn't fuckable?

Maybe that version that would probably literally fuck your shit up.

Your Full House Two Pairs combo says no

YES!
TOTALLY NOT GOOD

If getting to fuck Leona was the last thing I ever got to do I'd die happy.

imagine getting fucked by Orochi Leona when she is wearing Leona's MSA halloween event costume

Leona's MSA halloween is cute. CUTE!
I really hope now that, with the 3D, SNK could add a lot of costumes in Kof14.

I would except the milk though.

I would aggressively impregnate Orochi Leona

I doubt I'd be able to overpower her though

imgur.com/r/fitgirls
YEAH

Shadoolooo Dolls are faceswaps on the same body…

I decided to try something a little different. I based this off some website where you could make your own mains card with 4 slots. There's a thread for it on fighters, if you want examples.

Rev 2 intro.

Daisuke's music is okay as usual.

end me

I know that feeling, I have to drive for about an hour just to attend locals, and all I can do while at home is study frame data and practice combos.

I want to get back into MK, I played it a bunch as a teen in its shitty 3d era I honestly really liked the cheesy story and alot of the 3d characters Is MKX any good? Is it worth a torrent? or should I just wait till MK11?

I catch public transport for almost two hours to go to my locals. I'm actually kinda glad they're fortnightly.

If you haven't played MK9 yet I suggest playing that, I actually liked the story mode and challenge tower of that one. Didn't like MKX much

I'm wondering if you guys could help out in providing some creative insight on something I'm trying to develop.

I'm trying to design a gameplay mechanic for a specific character based on food (see pic related). This character, Milchi, has a special move where she can spend meter to produce a giant food item. Milchi can use this food item as a weapon or eat it herself, but Iif she gets hit while holding this item, she will drop it, and the opponent will be able to pick it up to restore their own health.

Eating food does not restore Milchi's health but adds to a calorie counter at the bottom of the screen (unique to her), and once a certain threshhold is reached she can activate an X-Factor style mode in which her speed and strength increases while her calories burn off. She stays in this mode until her calories are depleted or until she uses a super, at which point her calories instantly drop to zero, but the super retains all the benefits of her powered up mode.

This is one of several ideas I've had about how to implement a character with a unique food mechanic, but not making it so that she can heal herself or that she depends on it to be useful. I wanted to avoid a Sol Kiske or Elena situation in which she needs it to perform moves or healing herself is all she ever spends her meter on. What do you guys think?

I think it's a bit strange that an opponent can restore their health with it. It's sort of a double punishment if she gets hit; Opponents get health on top of her losing the food, so she needs to play defensive with it. I can see the defence playstyle working out if the x-factor mode is where her offence starts to shine, but then it just might be really annoying for the other player if she's too well off defensively, but then she could be too weak defensively to keep it, which then players are just going to stuff the food down for calories as soon as they get it.
It's also just awkward for an item to behave differently when used by two different characters when they technically use the item in the same way.

I'm not sure how I'd change it but that's my insight, make of it what you will.

I should mention - once the food is dropped, it's up for grabs. Once it's dropped, either the opponent or Milchi could eat it to restore health (by just walking over it - they can't pick it up again), but Milchi gets calories from it (although less than if she didn't drop it). It's similar to the way sandwiches work in TF2, where Heavy can drop his sandwich if he is killed while holding it, and other players can pick it up and eat it for health. If Heavy gets it back he just gets healed right away.

Milchi is also able to use the food like a big club when she pulls it out, similar to Aganos's rock club in KI 2013, but she can eat it to add to her calories and go back to her normal moveset.

Maybe it makes more sense for her just to pick it back up as a weapon since she can eat it at any time anyway. Having it do different things depending on whether she eats it off the ground or out of her hand doesn't really make sense.

This is the sort of thing that it makes sense to work out in beta. Make it as crazy and powerful as possible and then worry about exactly how its going to be balanced when you're able to actually test it.

Balance isn't really my concern right now, it's more about if anyone else has any different ideas on how they'd implement a food mechanic. I like the way this sounds but I'm wondering if there's something more interesting I could do with the calorie counter.

I figured that's how it was going to work except for her using it instantly if it's dropped, but now it's made me curious what the neutral and overall damage is supposed to be like and if the meat will drop somewhere not dumb.
I still think you've created an interesting mechanic to balance, there's a lot of defensive and offensive things to consider with it and tons of different ways to go about it even with your plan. You really need to make sure there are reasons behind the options given to the player, since nobody likes a useless niche move (unless it's Tekken and it's completely viable to throw out since fucking nobody expects it and they're not prepared to react to it)

Under the assumption that it's mainly poke heavy with 3 hit combos on the regular at best and this is a two stock game (not sure why I make this assumption), I have two ideas:
1) I'd make it only drop on a knockdown and have a limited number of attacks (assuming I make it worth the meter to fight with rather than scoff it down immediately. Also, people don't really drop their weapons that often) and the amount of health restored by it depends on how many hits it had left. As for calories, I'd probably be stupid and test the waters by making it always a single static amount as long as you didn't grab it off the floor and see how that pans out, but picking it up gives less based on hits too.
2) The eating move never gets rid of the meat itself, and gradually increases the calorie meter as you hold it, but it still gets thrown off in one hit. Spend meter to get meat, get rewarded by continuous calories through good defensive play. Snowball out of control because your opponent is a scrub.

Interesting… The only similar thing I can think of is how Shun handles drinks in VF, but that wouldn't be a good idea to implement in the kind of fightan you're making, but I'll still elaborate, maybe you'll get an idea out of it.
Shun has a basic drink move that gives him 1 drink and some other moves can give him more than one drink (usually throws). The advantages are twofold: he unlocks more moves when he gets to a certain number of drinks and each drink gives him +1% damage. He loses the drinks if he gets damaged too much (not sure about the formula) or if he gets hit while knocked out (each hit makes him lose 1 drink this time iirc).

With what you had in mind, I think that losing the piece of food by just getting hit is too harsh, I think it'd be better if she lost it if she got either knocked down, thrown or countered by a strong move. Also I think balancing it as a weapon would be an interesting idea as well. Basically, what I had in mind is that as a weapon the food would be stronger than the average hit by any other character, but the more you used it, the less calories it'd give you when you finally decide to eat it.

In my experience you'd sparingly want to throw out some stupid niche high-risk high-reward move in most 3D fightans, since they have larger movesets than 2D fightans in general you're more likely not to expect it at all or if you're playing against a more obscure character, sometimes you're surprised it even existed.

Yeah I should have worded that better but I still did say niche.
But as an example for this whole point, I've never seen the move used to win this tournament (start at 37:07) before, and I still haven't seen anyone use it since.

I think Jack had this move since the first Tekken and back then it was about as useless as it is now (unless you're in Grand Finals of course)

Is it possible Rev2 might not come to steam?

I kinda like the idea of it losing caloric value by being used as a weapon. It's cute.

Milchi is the largest character in the game, compared to the other girls she's like the Hugo of my game. The way I'm picturing the food, it extends her already massive reach, but robs her of her other moves until she drops it or decides to eat it. It doesn't work as much more than a simple cudgel and she can't perform any of her specials or even dash while she's carrying it.

Thanks guys. Here's her playing in a fridge box.

No problem, I'm looking forward to some early build so I can test those muscle qts in action

I'm pretty fucking sure one of the major reasons why it's on PC in the first place is because it's using Steam's servers, I'd say as long as it's on PC, it'll be on Steam

No, they didn't say it won't come and they've announced it at the very start, in front of Nips after that arcsys tournament even they've had. I wouldn't be surprised if it came fast, probably it'll be delayed but not as much as Rev1 was.1-2 months is what I think it'll be, but I hope for instant or up to 1 week delay. That's because I remember PC port guy Shini saying the team who does XRD for consoles is now responsible for putting it on Steam, which I think means it has high priority and they care for sales. The problem is Shini was the only one willing and/or able to communicate with the PC crowd and now he doesn't know shit about what's going on, but if losing communication means getting it without (big?) delays then sure, go the fuck ahead.

We might be still in the dark, but it will get better maybe? What I don't fucking understand is that I have seen PS3/4 have Rev1 for 20$/Eur for months now, but on PC it stays at its awesome two times bigger price when it's known Rev2 will cost 40$ while also having all of Rev1 in it. It's high time they lowered the price to ~20$, if someone knows Rev2 is coming they will just wait as it is currently.

Also where the fuck is centralfiction

So yeah, she'd have to play defensive pokes if she's got it out.

Have some fanart from me. Sorry she isn't wide bodied. Do you guys have a tumblr?

Er, not yet, we have a deviantart page and a twitter account, that's about it.

gigamaidens.deviantart.com

Your drawing is cute, I love it, thank you!

Of course, Milchi would probably spare that squid because it's giving her sad eyes (and it isn't big enough for her appetite anyways)..

Reach out to twitter through mutual attempted.
I should probably get my own twitter.

I'm thinking of starting a new team when the DLC characters come out for KoF XIV.
Any good material for learning Tung Fu Rue? He's one of the characters I've been eyeing

Now that you mention thunder thighs, I just remembered about this character from a rather obscure game (she appears at minute 0:25 in attached vid).

I might rip her sprites if someone hasn't done it already and make her into a Mugen char.

In Muramasa Rebirth, Rajyaki will get a damage boost as long as she is full.
You also had the Phoenix Wright evidences, that, once completed can change how he plays, but you can get wrong evidences that you must discard.
I think that, if you plan to make it so risky for her, you better give her a really good damage boost if she fills the bar.

I hope she have some super sheilds like Hugo have now. It would be fun. And since we ar talking about giga girls, have an evil snek.

Nah, I don't want it to be a buff that can persist indefinitely as long as she has fullness. I'm approaching it a different way.

It's funny you mention a giant snake lady…

Funny, eh? Interesting.
But I was really thinking about a buff that once filled, would be active and slowly depleting, not a permanent one. You con even have an overload mechanic, where, if you are fully buffed and try to buff again, she falls asleep, hahaha! But the idea did is great, test and see how people will behave. Nowadays updates became really easy to do.

And nice gif, I hope you add it to the game.
And now a giga doll from the same guy.

Yeah, was me.

Cool system. Did the food, when drop, will disappear in some time? if no. when a second food drops, and already has another one in the stage, the first food will disappear or will be possible have many foods in the stage?
Because I was thinking, if nobody picked the food/s, after drop, by more of 5 seconds, the food could get rotten. So, if the oponent pick this food, he will lose life. and if Milchi pick this food, she will don't lose life but the calorie counter will get zeroed. A little silly but what do you think?

For a better example, I wanted to make a mains card something like this.

Not bad. Wouldn't say as good as Rev 1's intro, but could've been worse.

Oh shit, I remember those.

there's a thread on /fighters/ with a lot of these cards back when 4chan's /fgg/ tripfags and other users posted there.Sadly the site that you could go to make these cards is down and I don't know any alternative.

I forgot to read the ID, hahahah!
So, one the guys from the TRAF team did a 'what if ', with the NGPC version of the game. King of interesting.

Now that I think about it, I've been following the development of Them's Fighting Herds and they've got a character that leaves food lying on the stage - but for them, the food acts as a trap since eating it is assigned to a button and locks you into a short animation to eat it (so even though you get health back, you might not want to eat it). You should consider if you want that sort of decision to be a factor - eating the food is a big deal since it'll cost Milchi the time and meter to pull out another one so it depends if you want there to be tension for the opponent to go after it or if it'll be a free reward for getting a big hit on Milchi while she's got the enhanced normals from having the meat out.

They show that character at 30 minutes in the video.

The work they are doing in the OST of that game is really good!

I feel bad for Mane6 because of all the autists that dropped them for not being 100% MLP anymore even with designs from the official MLP artist person but the general audience is wary because of the background it has.
I hope they do well in the end.

I'll admit it, I'm probably gonna try that game out if it ever gets finished purely for the dynamic music system

I worry that only having six characters is going to hurt them more than anything else, even if they did get funding for an extra one after launch. They've got all sorts of neat ideas but even if people aren't put off by the theme the small roster might stop the game from really gaining traction.

Here's hoping for the best, anyway.

Not Yellow Quiet is basically Iggy and the Fool + Ebony Devil.

the_bogdanovs.png

I'm aware of TFH but honestly I don't really think this works the same way. The characters in my game eat the food simply by walking over it, power-up style.

Do you think the TFH characters would be tasty? I think Arizona would be a lovely steak.

No, I don't think the food disappears or goes bad after some time. I imagine Milchi will be able to pull out (and drop) lots of instances of food as long as she has the meter for it. With infinite meter she could drop as many as the game's memory would allow for, at which point we would obviously cap the amount of food items on screen.

Tap up and you stand up. Back rolls back. Forward rolls forward. 1 rolls left to stand and 2 rolls right to stand. 3 gets up to generic low kick. 4 get up to generic standing kick. Holding down + 3 is toe kick.

There's a lot of other nuances to rolling around on the floor but try to get the basics down I suppose.

The block button in DOA is why I can't into that game, ever. It's the same button you use to counter. Moving back also blocks. So in the end pressing back + block = counter which has v-frames. The exact opposite of blocking. It's a load of fuck why couldn't they just make the block some other button than the counter. It's not like they don't have enough buttons to work with. Fuck.

If you're not instinctively holding back to block attacks then you've got something wrong with your brain. Who the fuck just stands neutral thinking they're safe? Strings often lead to lows. Are you saying you stand neutral and only start touching movement controls when you see a low coming? The hell niggah

Anyway there's a Tekken tournament and promotional thing happening in Dublin, Ireland. Anyone else going?

No, d+1 rolls to the foreground, 2 does nothing unless you're playing Lei.

I honestly don't know if that's a rethorical question or not, but in case it's not, no I pretty much never use neutral block.
On the topic of neutral block, that's not the only problem with neutral blocking. Not only a lot of moves, but a lot of movement options go into neutral block WAY LATER than it'd take for you to go into active block after you perform them. You can cancel a sidestep into active block, in recent Tekken games you can backdash into an active block by inputting b,B rather than b,b so you avoid vulnerability frames after the backdash etc. The only time you'd even be neutral blocking is if you're just standing there, which is basically suicide in Tekken unless you're doing it for a second or two to do some super advanced mind games. I've seen some people make the argument that it allows them to punish some moves with some punishers faster (for example one that has f or a dragon motion in their input), but I honestly don't know how that would ever apply. I've read one guy saying that neutral blocking is better for punishing EWGFs and that crazy Hwoarang's just frame launcher which makes me wonder if he even plays Tekken in the first place.

That is a magic martial cow, not for eating!

They found someone who might have a clue what they're doing.

No, d+1 rolls to the foreground, 2 does nothing unless you're playing Lei.

My bad. Haven't played in nearly a year. Forgetting inputs.

I want to pick up a new UMvC3 team, I really want to have Arthur as the focal point of the team. What are some characters that can cover his weaknesses?

Hey, you might be into something here. Remember how Rogue in MVC would get temporary buffs accordingly to who she kisses? Maybe you could give her a super like Midnight Bliss and that move that could be available once she runs out of calories?
Just food for thoughts.

I beg your pardon?

About the idea?

If you're seriously asking me to have Milchi turn her opponents into food, that's sort of what her ultimate attack does, but she stops short of actually eating them

That's why I used Midnight Bliss as a base. I mean, you can go into that comical route and it could still work, as it did with Darkstalkers.
And if really did that, it would be a big thing with the vore community on deviant.

Yeah, erm, I'm trying to avoid the "deepest darkest corners of deviantart" territory, thank you~

I'm sure we'll get enough of that from them once the game's out

Guess what? Do it. if you really want. this attack fits with the char.

I know, must be annoying have your mail folder flooded by vorefags and deviantards. but, with your game theme, this could happen sooner or later. right?

user, you are doing a game with giantess. And showing stuff on deviant.
You're already on it.
But who would be the other character you will prioritize besides Milchi? Sword girl, gojira girl or gauntlets girl?

You're making a game about giant women, you're already making fapbait for DeviantArt

Sweet piss christ I am not going to put freaking vore in my game settle down you internet rusemasters

Calm down, bro

Hey man, as long as the game has chain throws I'm happy

I don't know what you mean, I prioritize all of them as I get around to developing them. Right now I'm mostly working on sword girl (Sachi) and glasses girl (Drarin), as they'll be the first two characters in the demo.

When can we start looking forward to that?

What's their general playstyle?

Posting from my phone.

Unfortunately I don't have a time frame. I'm just doing what I can for the game as I can afford it which is why it's taking so long. Hopefully by the end of this year?

Sachi, in addition to having a variety of sword tricks and punching attacks, can use magical energy attacks like eye lasers and surging fists. She can create shock waves and hurricanes with her sword and also do a stinger attack where she flies forward rapidly with her sword in front. She is nimble and strong and decent at everything.

Drarin is an up close fighter who morphs her gauntlets into a variety of weapons like blades, buzzsaws, spiked pistons, pilebunkers and morningstars. She can ambush her opponent from several different angles and also kidnap a chunk of the stage into a pocket dimension which she can then release as a simple projectile later, either from the sides or above.

This video shows rough Sachi animations with no physics applies to her hair or skirt yet.

Why are they calling this thing a she?

Because then the FTC would get annihilated and co-opted by hardcore SJWs like other communities have. Instead, it's just bare minimum PCness

People are just hungry for new things in the market Mr. GD. They've been swallowing so much trash, bite so many baits. They are digesting your news and will hunger for more novelty.

I think he means that you are talking more about Milchi than the others.
I enjoyed most of Sachi moves, but, by looking at some art you posted from her, wouldn't it be better if she used her sword with her two hands, a bit like Siegfried? He can punch and kick, but
you feel the weight of the sword more. Right now, to me, the current pose don't give her sword the priority it might deserve.
But the uniform reminded me of Cutey Honey, which is fantastic! Just an idea, change the eye laser for a heart shaped power from her cleavage, hahaha!

I want to main Toki

Got it from twitter? I need more info!

And I want this game.

twitter.com/StudioS_ShiN/status/846310193600221184

To be a bit more specific, I have no idea what the fuck this is studios.kir.jp/index2.html

So, these are the people that work on Strip Fighters. Well, it could be fun.

Looks like the website of the guys who made Strip fighter. They have gore games too. I didn't know that.

nice

By the way, more fighter games some indie devs are cooking

One more.

And another.

Why the fuck does this fucker get a figure after one game when better SF characters haven't got a single scrap of merchandise in years?

This is new to me. thanks for sharing.

Oil money.

Gotta get those muslim dollars, though I doubt that street fighter will be the game to really crack that market ever.

Out of EA now.

And, of course!

when this comes out and I don't see a video clip of someone chucking this at a constructed model of the twin towers blaring his theme song during hitting them, this was made in vain.

Shut up and pre-order, Islamophobe.

Either that or stoning a Cammy figurine.

funny you should say that, a cammy figure is releasing along with it

I tried out several poses for Sachi, such as a "Siegfried" pose, "Dante" pose and "Cloud" pose, but ultimately I decided on this one as I thought it would make her pose more unique to her and free up her left hand for more punching attacks. All of Sachi's lights are punches and all her heavies are sword attacks.

The cutie honey thing was mostly a coincidence, I didn't realize their similarities untill afterwards.

A little play: I've found this on twatter another day, and I wonder, would you people like a character with this design? I mean, You don't have many girls or women like this in fighters.

Well, in a way it shows how powerful she holding that sword with one hand.
Now GigaDev, this game of yours, you know, this could go well in Japan too. Hope you manage to have those subtitles in the game when it releases.
And, since you are developing in unreal, tell us, do you think a color edit option, even if limited like Chaos Code or SFxT had, is possible?
And since you still have more characters to reveal, I hope at least one of them manages to be a bit like pic related. You know, wings, claws, that stuff.

It's actually a girl. She's angry and puffing her cheeks because she hates boobs.

A color edit mode might be doable, I'm not sure yet. We haven't planned that far ahead. Not sure how well the current materials on the models react to color editing.

There is no playable winged succubus character, sorry about that. One of the dragon girls might be more up your alley since they have wings that magically appear.

You are creating fetishes never before thought possible

I thought all three of those were fairly common

That sadden my heart, but I understand. If you really manage to at least add a snek, it will be fantastic!
I really hope some developer start to get more risky with the designs of ladies. Mostly body types. And the simple fact that you are making them more muscular is already a huge difference. But, even if it is not going to be you, I hope someone goes one step further, like pic related.

Together? Not so much.

Yeah, but not at the same time.
Scat is one fetish, big boobs are another, combine them together into shitting dick nipples and you've got an entierly different beast altogether.