Pacific Rim Uprising Clip: Gypsy Avenger vs Obsidian Fury. Plus Leaks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Confirmed Spoilers:

reddit.com/r/PacificRim/comments/84ownn/ive_seen_pacific_rim_uprising_have_any_questions/

How do you JUST a franchise this hard?

FUCK YOU SHE WAS MY WAIFU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Attached: 6011774fd13599cb68267fc6cb39bf87a5155034b138cc9c0db1d9a4f3f6eab8.jpg (395x581, 25.95K)

yikes

Attached: 1423704147140.jpg (693x693, 137.5K)

The only thing that worked in the first one was the Kaiju fighting. The scientist comedy shit was some of the worst stuff I have sat through in a movie. When will they learn?

I liked the first one, but it was also my first entry into mech/kaiju battles. The fights were fun, shame there was so little of any of the other mechs and too much "comedy".

I like how the "heroes" used the gravity thing to pick up a whole bunch of cars right from the area where a bunch of civilians were just running through. How many people do you think were crushed between vehicles and then had their lifeless, bodies hurled across town because some retard thought a car was a good weapon against heavy armour?

No thanks

Attached: trash.jpg (193x194 1.05 KB, 12.45K)

Kek

I commend the creativity of this post

It's directed by a retarded memespic so it shouldn't be much of a surprise. If anything I'm amazed there isn't a scene where they pick up a Impala and suck on the tailpipe like a blunt while a bunch of kids playing King of Fighters nearby look on in awe.

If you mean Del Toro he wasn't the director on this one.

How the fuck could Del Toro hand over his fucking love letter to Godzilla/monster movies to this hack like that? I'm so disappointed.

Del Toro is a hack.

Ok famalam

The first movie had a lot of questionable "heroic" moments as well.

Well shit they blew up the portal right, wasn't that the point of the first movie's ending? Although just mech vs mech is a major backstep in interest I agree.
Should have had them fight something "worse than kaiju" or whatever it was that attracted interdimensionals to us in the first place.
I bet multiculti force is going to use their weapons to fight right wing nazis now huh the real monsters!

Mech vs mech has more potential

Is one kaiju really the big problem? All these mechs are just MUH ANIMU now, in the original they had real weight to them, it wasn't just Transformers. It actually got it right that FUCK HUGE THINGS DO NOT MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT LIKE THAT.

Jesus Christ. Everything this spic has ever done is jut bandwaggoning trash. He probably saw a review for some fotm anime and thought "I'M A REAL MECHA FAN NOW, ESSE. HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KAI JEW ENTHUSIASTS?" The guy's never had an original thought in his life.

Didn't star wars groid work on this as a writer or some shit?
he sucks

I can't stand Boyega as an actor, he looks too much like a monkey. "Caucasoid negros" i can watch, like Will Smith, but that nose is just too fucking big plus he's also a faggot. It's no surprise this movie is gonna be shit.

R O B O T J O X remains the ultimate mecha kino.