Tomi Lauren used to be a liberal snowflake based on past tweets

Is every alt-right icon just an opportunist?

twitter.com/med11n/status/818664082836516865

It won't be truly hilarious until someone finds pics of her dancing with a black dude or something similarly triggering to Holla Forumsyps.

lol yes.

I've been tempted to pretend to be alt right myself by producing alt cartoon through the media coop I'm apart of. It's just so damn easy to manipulate them.

Even dumb dumbs like yabdbadopolis can do it

She probably looks like a 12 year old boy naked.

Someone who wears that much makeup and hair is compensating

White women being inappropriately hideous in their actions is not a work of politics or a work of culture, it is in fact, their very nature and when they turn middle aged people will just say its their age and ignore the insanity that was the rest of their lives.

It has been this way for a thousand generations, it will be this way for a thousand more.

Tell me blondeness is fake.

Please.

It's an ancient Hibernian curse.

Another mark against irrelevant shiting, no doubt.

Just like Lesbianism :^)

Well we were trying to make sure no one wanted to fuck Germans. Sadly it failed.

You have no idea what other horrors our Druids will unleash.

Don't compare lesbians with blonde women, blondes are too stupid to be anything but straight.

The women certainly are

Southern, shoeonhead, evalion etc, all just use their gender to garner attention and money

Good lord

Wow I find myself agreeing with you more and more. Blondes are highly gulagable. When will you admit you're an unironic Unruheist-NazBol?

These scum will become lefties when it becomes the cool thing to do

Why are you so obsessed with white women?

Because they voted for Trump and the totally organic online discourse told her to countersignal them.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

She's racist. She bitches about white people every fucking thread. Bet she complained about having to learn dead white dudes' philosophy all through her undergrad.

this fucking country isn't worth saving

Women like that are terrible in bed. No empathy, so you ain't gonna get even normies teir stuff like head. Plus you'll get bitched at for not eating her out and not acting like her pussy is gold plated.

Just didn't ask nice enough is my working theory in today's shitposting spree

I'm like eating pussy but I better get reciprocation. That woman is as mean as a junkyard dog, people like that can yield to their desires, they don't like the feeling of being vulnerable

Basic.

Yes.

I'll leave you to decide who's to blame, but just observe how fashion trends, political opinions and moral stances change from year to year, and it'll be obvious that most people simply follow what's trendy to do right now.

American liberalism used to be cool. Now what's cool is edgy rightism. So the cool people do that.

Holy shit, what's next? Water's wet? Sky's blue?

Spoken like a true virgin. Bad bitches are basket cases.
I'll take a slut over a bad bitch any day

dude she's just a generic bimbo basic bitch conservative that could be a FoxNews host lel

You're not fooling anyone user

women are insane, we should ban them from this board

nice trips

I shit on white women because shitting on white women is funny and something we should be in agreement on.

You just said women are insane anyways. Fuck off.

I want to impregnate Tomi and Anfem, tbh

I'm on the pill as a precaution sorry. You'll have better luck getting your mother knowing the family you came from to have an autistic pregnancy kink.

That's fine, I prefer cumming inside anyway.

Why don't you just molest your cousin like all whites do instead.

Really makes you think. Also please stop kinkshaming anfam. You, after all, love to drown yourself in rectal mucosa.

That's a great way to catch hepatitis A. Sometime us whites have to look out for when we travel to shithole countries like, say, Vietnam

But my cousin is an ugly man.

I will watch the hell out of that if it was a comedy

literally who ?!

She's right. White women are awful uninteristing assholes. They only pursue the most retarded guys out there and then cry and complain that men are assholes and that they beat them. Well no shit…the signs were always there, but he had a 6 pack wasn't it?
Fuck white women and women with western values, they don't care about anything besides buying shit.
This is why i'm going to Peru and mary a nice inca lady that likes me for what i am. Then i will spend the rest of my days as a farmer up on the andes mountains with a big fat smile on my face and two llamas.

Tomi is one of the best out there despite being on a shit channel. I have a poster of her in my bedroom, I just wished she would come at the next ComicCon.

Have a (You)

If you don't want to seem like a massive inept douche from 2002 don't post a reaction image of eminem

This shit only works if its Fred Durst.

This is essentially how stupid you sound.