Just a reminder that there is no greater gift you can give to humanity than dying for the cause

just a reminder that there is no greater gift you can give to humanity than dying for the cause

you too can be a martyr for communism at any time, go take out some bourgeoisie swine

you first

soon

individual terrorism does jack shit

This. Only violence I want is institutional, revolutionary violence

honestly, thank goodness you never hear about left-wing terrorists in the US, it would just be used to make us look bad and restrict civil rights

For real. More Robespierre, less Czolgosz. You need theory and a revolutionary situation to exert power over the oppressive classes.

Martyrs help the cause, but the real heroes are those who have the will and purpose to help rebuild society once the revolution is over (and ideally live long enough to participate). Fighting and dying is by comparison the easy: you don't need to expect anything beyond the best of hopes for your struggles if you have no intention of living long enough to see it realized.

I don't know man. If someone put a bullet in Zuckerberg's or Bezos' heads I think a lot of shit would start to change.

For the worse. Their time will come when we're ready. You're going to alienate many potential friends of the cause if that shit gets pulled now.

Honestly, I would be in the streets holding a pic of whoever did it and worshipping him/her like /r9k/ worships Elliot.

I would like it personally, but don't you think that it would hurt the cause of the left overall?

Anyone who likes either of those people isn't going to be a leftist to begin with.

Yes but they could be! We have to keep working on keeping our message heard as the conditions take us towards a revolutionary situation.

Could a sniper with a good plan get away with it for awhile?

It took them forever to catch the DC Snipers.

Those rich fags usually like to live in the foothills too. Perch on a higher hilltop.

Steve Jobs died for our glorious techno-accelerationist sharing IoT resource based economy of FAL Benevolent Philosopher-Capitalists totally not trying to bring about a dystopian computer God hive mind with all-seeing algorithmic black boxes engineering us into extensions of themselves.

Even bullet proofed cars won't stop a roadside bomb.

Watch the bomb with optics and remote detonate when the target passes by on their way home.

Someone please use a combination of a self-driving car, a shitty overpriced smart phone, a drone, and a wifi enabled pressure cooker to kill one of these Silicon Valley fuckers. I want to see techno-fascists hung by their own petards.

Would it really be possible to catch a serial killer(of the rich) if they were really smart about it?

(Hypothetically speaking feds. It's research for a movie script.)

Individual terrorism does nothing, another porky would step in to fill their place
doesn't mean we all wouldn't be extremely pleased to see it happen