/BRASIL/ and /HISPANIC/ general

/BRASIL/ and /HISPANIC/ general

Fellow anãos, what're you expecting to happen in this shitty year? Is Macri going to fuck AR even more? Will Temer survive till the next month?

Other urls found in this thread:

veja.abril.com.br/blog/radar-on-line/portal-brasil-posta-senhas-de-todas-as-contas-da-secom-no-twitter/
vermelho.org.br/
youtube.com/watch?v=90TJ6geLBlY
youtube.com/watch?v=5mD78TzzbmA
youtube.com/watch?v=CY2ktEPAv5s
noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/12/16/cni-governo-temer.htm
archive.fo/xMxl6
archive.fo/ulPfF
archive.fo/jjKZ1
youtube.com/watch?v=rr6WQ0uTJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9Yk0lU0JA
youtube.com/watch?v=_W-HNaBHKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quero ir viver para o Peru e casar com uma deusa Inca. Está no meu sangue.

Quiero vivir en Peru y casarse con una diosa Inca. Esta en mi sangre.

I want to live in the mountains. Serra Gaucha, here I go.

It's amazing as well :3

Just to not make more offtopic: Fora Temer! All of South America must reject the corrupt forces through violence if necessary.
Everybody in South America should be rich. The western world needs South America. Not the other way around.

Fora Temer but who would you put in that position? Imo, PSDB would just grab the chance with both hands…

"Conta do governo posta no Twitter todas as senhas do Planalto | VEJA.com"

veja.abril.com.br/blog/radar-on-line/portal-brasil-posta-senhas-de-todas-as-contas-da-secom-no-twitter/

é eu sei, >VEJA ….

Eles estão afundando juntos.

Falando nisso qual é um bom lugar para se olhar notícias e ler análises? só conheço o
vermelho.org.br/

Valeu pela recomendação, anão! Primeira coisa que vejo: entrevista com Belluzzo. Ele deu uma palestra sobre o processual desenvolvimento economico chinês no pós-Mao e fiquei impressionado com o repertório dele. Claro, um keyenesiano, mas no Brasil até Keynes é visto como Revolucionário Comunista . . .

Not Brazilian/Portuguese/Hispanic, but I love these songs

youtube.com/watch?v=90TJ6geLBlY

youtube.com/watch?v=5mD78TzzbmA

Nice to see Brazilian leftists, usually online I just see rabid right wing retards

youtube.com/watch?v=CY2ktEPAv5s

i'm not even triggered ;-;

ha

Expliquem.

never seen the t. alberto barbosa meme?

comes from /int/

Vou cortar tua garganta ao meio depois da vitória do Bolsonaro, seu lixo humano :–)

Que medinho do larping do nazista
Nossa

Que medo

Wow

Tente por favor.

ew

I agree, you saved my OC though :^)

Hoje durante a transmissão em directo no funeral do Mário Soares uma jornalista pergunta às pessoas se querem dizer alguma coisa acerca dele. Eis que aparece uma imigrante brasileira que lhe responde:

A jornalista tirou imediatamente o microfone.

based imigrante zuca

eu sei que brasileiros sao noias mas quao maconhado tu tens que estar para protestar contra o presidente BR em portugalandia

Integralistas merecem o respeito dado por Dutra, no pós tentativa de Putsch: tiro na nuca, atrás do palacio do governo.

Stay triggered, kiddo.

o vídeo

protestar contra ele serve para lhe tirar legitimidade politica

No sé qué va a ser de este país porque Macri está cayendo en popularidad pero la oposición también.

how will peronchos EVER RECOVER??

Ele disse algumas coisas com as quais eu não concordo como o brasil não ter elite. O nível de coordenação dos esquemas deles já demonstra a existência. E que o Moro não sabe o que faz, sabe sim, vestiu uma capa e simplesmente não liga para as consequências maiores. Mas a entrevista foi boa.

Hue.
E o Temer não tem legitimidade popular nenhuma tanto que talvez nem dure mais alguns meses. Até minha família que não "gosta de política" e que não gostava da Dilma odeia o homem simplesmente pela imagem que ele passa.
noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/12/16/cni-governo-temer.htm

Apresentadora da Record diz que índio tem que morrer de malária e sem remédio
archive.fo/xMxl6

Vivemos o risco de transitar de uma recessão para uma depressão econômica. Temer adota plano de corte de investimentos e repressão - que já foi um desastre ao longo da história
archive.fo/ulPfF

PCC e CV estão prestes a se tornar cartéis internacionais do tráfico
archive.fo/jjKZ1

How does it feel to know everyone, form the libertarians to the communists, are wrong, and that the capitalists and the bourgeoisie are one?

Ahem, meant to write that the Capitalists, the Bourgeoisie and the *Politicians here.

which country are you talking about? are you talking about south america in general?

In South America, the biggest crisis is corruption, which is pretty global eh?
But the "Workers Party" has been in power for multiple years in Brazil and most benefit given has gone to politicians and the factory bosses, of which I know. It fits them perfectly.

Told you dog

Oh hey, disclosure on those two posts
I'm not a leftist

The problem isn't so much corruption, that happens anywhere even though some countries do bother trying to hide it. The real problem is defending criminals while giving no shits for the well-being of the people. Hueland needs a purge.

user you have to grow the cake before you can cut it.
:^)

We noticed.

Were all doomed the only way out is to move to Cuba.

hohoh

I'm gonna choose suicide instead.

If it wasn't an island i would. I don't like the idea of living on an island. Except Australia or Japan because they're so huge which would make me forget i was on an island

Cuba isn't that bad.

Labour have been in power in the UK for decades and no Revolution there either, even before Blair. It's almost as if Class Collaboration exists to tame the proletariat rather than to liberate them. PT really was a mistake though.

They aren't, only in very dysfunctional democracies (like in Brazil). The politicians are mostly just powerless as Nation States are driven obsolete and are forced to abdicate more and more of their mediatorial duties in the Dictatorship of the Bougeoisie.
Watch HyperNormalization

Mexico will go full fascist this year, mark my words

Danger. Integralism is on the rise in HueLand.

Danger is felt.

why did your browser murder that table

what happened to #2 and #7 to #15?

My skin is too sensible for the caribbean sun

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr6WQ0uTJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9Yk0lU0JA

Bump para anãos

Por que lutar pela anulação do impeachment para derrotar o golpe? mein god vão anular o impeachment julho de 2018 :^🍀🍀🍀

youtube.com/watch?v=_W-HNaBHKaI

E tugas que andem no IST? Isso é que era de valor.

O IST é um antro de PSD's user. Como é que aguentas isso?

É de esperar que a maioria do pessoal seja mais ou menos centrista. Aguenta-se da mesma forma que se aguenta normies em todo o lado…

Estás a falar em literalmente militantes do PSD? Ficaria supreendido.

Que universidades é que tu conheces onde o pessoal seja maioritariamente de esquerda (da boa)?

Ah esquece, tens razão, o IST é a universidade das engenharias, quando fiz o posto estava a pensar no ISCTE. Isso sim é um antro de PSD's.

Pois não sei…As faculdades de belas artes estão cheias de cancro da nova esquerda importada da America.

Estou curioso, alguma história para eu me rir? Já te disseram para checares o teu privilégio?

Why the fuck shouldn't we throw them in gulags deep in the amazon forest for the necessary development in the region?

Jungle gulags would be so cool.

QUADS CALLED IT

Different gangs are killing each other as well as killing people who were there waiting for trials.

The jails where it occurred are literally located in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah moderate beheaders who won't take the opportunity to redeem themselves can go there.

I got the idea because them being there. But still, no forced work in those jails.

Because of muh human rights

Still fucking sucks m8, we cant alow prisioners to kill each other.Thats the police job to kill inocents and prisioners in bad conditions.

Bump the thread because informations.

They're a noisy minority in here.