Okay, so forced gay shit aside, this game's first two acts actually seem pretty red-pilled in retrospect

Okay, so forced gay shit aside, this game's first two acts actually seem pretty red-pilled in retrospect.

I was going to tell you to fuck off but holy shit you are actually 100% right.

can it really be considered a redpill if it's on accident?

I've been telling Holla Forums this for years.

Talking about bioware older writers, if you choose sole survivor and being raise in colonies as your background in mass effect, and then encounter batarians (including dlc) you are going to get a lot of redpill on muslims as long as you stick to renegate path.

Faggot age 2 wasn't redpilling though, it was more of a propaganda for people to "understand" muslims.

The city is a shitty feminist stronghold with that gay Chantry feminazi religion. It deserves to be purged in the name of the Qun.

Yet the Qun is ok with Trans.

Maybe, but leftism is a string of hypocrisies, accidents and intentional destruction/decay.

DA along with ME try to portray xenophobia as a bad thing but end up portraying xenos and their sympathizers as terrorists, and the dumb xenophobic guys (ashley) as good

So yeah it was on accident. Pre retcon qunari are muslims, batarians are more or less the same, krogans will destroy the galaxy if you cure them, and the darkspawn are on their way to become dindus, grey wardens already became the bad guys

Pretty sad tbh fam

nice "meme" newfag maybe you out to take that low testosterone Alt-kike shit back to Reddit.

The problem with Dragon Age 2 was that it was a lazy, uninspired, half-assed game with uninteresting characters and laughably poor dialogue options. I played the game 5 years ago and don't remember a single thing about the story.

The trannyfied diversity tumblr shit didn't start until Mass Effect 3, and became obnoxious with Dragon Age 3.

I've never had a problem with the story, I found the time difference interesting.

However the locations are limited and the content is forced into the small amount of locations which gets really old really quick.

It was sloppy, especially for Bioware at the time, this was the first crack I'd noticed with one of their games.

Holla Forums can't contain their autism today, can they?

This troll thread is how many years too late? Really how many years I can't remember how long ago DA:2 was.

Seriously commonflith, you are really fulfilling the stereotype about closeted christcucks obsessed with faggots

Tbqh there is nothing more (((Alt-right))) than being a faggot. The fact that Holla Forums now drools over Trump and those kind of idiots is proof enough on how weak the west became, that we throw principles out of the windows at the first sign.
It's not really the jews the problem, the problem is the white man itself that allowed, pushed and approved all of this shit, especially our people who deliberately worked against our interests.

“A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.”
―Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

The left subconsciously craves annihilation and their choice of self-undermining metaphors is but one manifestation of that.

Bioware apologists leave!

go back to eating shit and sucking off black bulls ray.

Who the fuck cares? It's still a terrible game regardless of what political ideology you believe it holds.

There's nothing muslim about Batarians, what the fuck are you talking about?
It's a shunned rogue state with delusions of grandeur that employs shady tactics to level the playing field.
You might as well say they are North Korea.

Whoops, I mean

Good job. You're the only one who realised why I made this thread. Late or not, still worked.

Batarians are Nazi Germany.

I read mages as being fags rather than niggers (some of Anders' dialogue especially pushes in this direction). I also thought the game went further than this. Every single mage in the game other than Hawke or Hawke's sister is practicing blood magic (probably meant to represent pedophilia), covering for those who do it, or doing something else fucked up. The Templars did nothing wrong. There was at most one innocent mage in the game (possibly zero, if you played a mage Hawke and sided with the mages).

So is Iran. It's still dumb because it's a blatant retcon (Sten's dialogue in the first game directly contradicts it) but what they were going for with that is actually somewhat clever.

mages a shit

No one likes you Bioghey