MILK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1181x563, 1004.6K)

How do the pilots and bombers breath when the bomb bay is open?

The bald dude and the fat dude, look at their faces. That's the look of realizion of where how many years in college have ultimately left them. Designing lactating aliens.

With the air inside the ship I guess

Ayo dat dont b how space werk

Space isn't really empty lol, what you are a creatioinst?

that is pure hatred in the bald guy's eyes

With their nose? lmao

Imma fuk u up, Rian.

Ayo, y do snokes ship, da star destroyaz and the entire rebel fleet have the exact same non light speed top speed?

I see Yoda, where was Obi?

Why didn't the star destroyers and dreadnaught deploy their tie fighters straight away?

How did one x wing manage to destroy all those guns?

Are the empire even that bad?

how did one fighter manage to shoot through three tie-fighter in a one shot kill?

Why is Leia superman?

What was Holdos plan?

how do books that are left out in the elements for how many centuries or millennia inside a rotten tree that is probably infested with space termites not deteriorate past the point of use?

Why can't Hux and Kylo get along?

Who the fuck was Snoke?

Because MaRey Sue is just that good!

Attached: bearded beast.jpg (890x1353 5.69 KB, 137.73K)

The costume design was pretty good.

How does the sound in Star Wars propagate in space so clearly?

WHY CAN'T DAISY SHUT HER FUCK HOLE?

Go to bed Joss.

Thas film was dog shit.

What was that matrix shot about?

Why didn't the dark side show Rey anything? Fucking Harry Potter bullshit scene, fuck that.

Why did the rest of the porgs trust Chewie? He was just gonna eat them later.

'He already murdered and cooked one of them.'''

ummmm, do I need to explain it to you sweetie???

Is there a stretch of 5 minutes where shit makes sense?

The same way a ship can survive an air-hatchet opening and none of the main-characters being sucked out into space.

And why is everyone so ugly? Besides Benicio obviously no homo.

Breathing in space oxygen. Duh.

In all seriousness, the writers seem to have confused Star Trek with Star Wars with a lot of their space tech because they don't give a shit about what they are doing to the plot of Star Wars as long as they get their gay little viva la resistance fuck the patriarchy themes out.

wdyd?

Attached: 882298.jpg (1080x1080, 161.92K)

*What the hell lam I doing with my life*

Attached: 55648568.png (103x93, 21.16K)

He's got the Terry A. Davis look going on.

Imagine dreaming your entire life of working in a Star Wars movie, and when you realize it your job is to model a CGI tit monster for Luke to milk.

Where was the death star?

someone should edit this where marysue presses a button and all the bad guys drop dead at once

hehehehe!

Attached: dJgdzCd.png (300x350, 56.71K)

WUBALUBADUBSQUADS

Reminder not one of those slack jawed, nu-male, soyboy faggots said no to this.

This isn't ignorance on their part it is contempt for the audience as they assume people are too stupid to understand basic (grade school level) characteristics of space. Even in Rogue one they pull this shit by having that small ship ram the much more massive Star destroyer and completely change its path to the point where it rams another ship.

Attached: Rogue One -Star Destroyers Destruction Collision Crash Scene- 1080p Bluray.webm (640x360, 6.67M)

I really hate how quickly everything is moving in this scene. It doesn't look right.

I hate everything about it as it shits on established lore.
1.The calamari (fish monsters aliens) did not join the rebellion until after ANH (~ around the time of Battle of Endor).
2. The Mon calamari possessed large ship yards and space tech, hence all the new Rebel capital ships in RotJ.
3. Rebels in ANH were well new. They had a small & limited force which is why they were forced to attack the death star with fighters rather than capital ships.
All this gets thrown into the trash because Rogue one needed to have RotJ rippoff space battle years before ANH.
So the question becomes why didn't the rebels in the OT bring in all the manpower, supplies, & ships disney's current cannon storyline claims they have?
Why was Yavin or Hoth even significant?

Attached: vv.jpg (889x517, 225.8K)

He reminds me of that guy

Attached: 1433569703187.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

poor cumskin

Suspension of disbelief. The audience knows the basic characteristics of space, but they are free to ignore them when watching a series where sound propagates in space so clearly.

Following our laws of physics, in the first Star Wars movie the Death Star could've shot the planet instead of Yavin 4. The sudden change in gravity would have destroyed the moon's surface in seconds, killing everyone there.

Sure, if you ignore how close the death star was the planet and how the resulting explosion would've fucked their shit up.

I don't get hatred but something might be snapping

That's the point this isn't something complicated a space enthusiast/ scientist would know its basic and therefore when they things like show open airlocks or a tiny ship causing a SD pile up it becomes a bridge too far.

Why did Chinky Chu stop the nigger from sacrificing himself?

Because if you kill your enemies they win.

Ignoring basic laws while trying to push the unbelievable turns the movie into chaos….
One of the main problems with retarded Michel Bay cgi shit movies (apart form lack of story)

That bald guy in the background, lol

Attached: frog Pepe Swolo.png (422x305, 25.25K)

Attached: trudeauwins.jpg (526x395, 46.11K)