Game companies to play if trying to avoid shitskins

I'm for ones that are still relevant. Are there game companies that are guaranteed to keep shitskins and maybe stronk womyn out of anything close to a notable role? Or do I just give up on gaming?

ITT: actual casual filters.

Japs rarely have nigs or shitskins in their games.

There's nothing wrong with having niggers or cumdumpsters in your vidya - what's wrong is to plug em in there for the sake of inclusion.

Slavs and Nips are your only choice in such a case. Pick your poison.

That is the only reason they are there in the first place. There are few mechanical reasons a game should have stronk womyn or dindus.

If I want to add a black character or a woman in my game, I should be able to. But not if the only reason they're there is to fill a quota.

Something stinks about this OP.

Oh, nice, a Holla Forumsbait thread!

Found the shitskin.

Why? black weebs will give you a better multiplayer game than modern mobage raised asians.

No.

You stick to whites and you get furries, tumblrcuts and worse: The French.

The french are the worst across the board. Period. Fucking BR and drunk slavs have nothing on french hicks.

Games made by whites:

LA Noire, Mafia 2, Doom, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Morrowind, every good game that isn't Japanese

Games made by niggers:

….

We're not talking about the devs, we're talking about the characters faggot

The only role that niggers should play in video games is of the antagonist.

So, no games?

Wrong

Cheeki Breeki, baka gaijin.

Reminder that Dr. Breen did nothing wrong and his actions were entirely justified given the circumstances

randy bo bandy fuck off

Falcom is pretty good about this. You go to Afroca in two Ys games, and there worse you see is a single muslim looking guy. Everyone else is as hwyte as Argentina.

Dr. Breen was the combine's bitch, all he was let them cuck over humanity in a professional manner rather than simply killing humans off.

But Eli isn't a nigger. Functionally he's a re-skinned white character, like Jacob in Ass Effect 2. The only realistic black characters found in vidya are in the GTA series.

disposable weebshit

Nah, he was shit.

I'm currently playing through my first Ys game right now (felghana), are the rest as good as this?

So really really dark?

Hol up whitey! we wuz kangz and shiet about Chicongo!

BLANCO
L
A
N
C
O

Humanity was already on thin ice with the combine, who had previously wiped out humanity at their peak in 7 hours.Of course he's not gonna HELP a ragtag group of resistance fighters attempting to fuck everything up

if an autist with a crowbar can take out an entire military base full then breens a cuck and a bitch.

I'm pretty sure we wuz chicago was made by a team of neo-lib white hipsters who used niggers for VAs.

Dear God, this meme is fucking old.

No awareness of cause and effect.

Kek. Nice joke.

Worst game I've played in my life

There is absolutely no mechanical reason to have them be white either. What a stupid, plain racist comment.
Check your thought process.

I know I'm in a racist thread, but this guy is just stupid.

You get to shoot them, though.

From the thumbnail and the topic I thought that was the African Street Monkey series.

cont'd

There are probably way more mechanical and historical reasons to have "minorities" in games because practically everyone famous in ancient history was not actually white. You're just so used to white people because Hollywood literally painted black faces on white people because they where racist and never bothered going for accuracy.

Being white is a relatively new thing. White people are by far the true minority on this planet.

0/10

redditpol thread?

I find this comic to be terribly inaccurate.

Mark doesn't have a girlfriend.

Is this falsfeflagging or does Holla Forums not realize how much closer it gets to tumble every day?

fixed

This strawman needs to burned down

Kek.

It takes place in Africa, faggot.

Holy shit, well done user

France is full of niggers.

Name non-Whites who made significant contributions to advancing civilization who aren't Egyptian, Chinese, or non-Arabized MENAs. I'm talking about feats by men like Aristotle, Isaac Newton, Alexander the Great, etc.

And yet they still accomplished significantly more than anybody else who isn't East Asian.

King George and William Shakespeare, you history stealing white devil.

I said Egyptian, Chinese, or non-Arabized MENAs.

I remember back when I played rainbow six vegas 2. that game was filled to the brim with black people even more so then fighting games.