How do you figure out which version of a multiplayer multiplat to buy?

HERE I AM

ONCE AGAIN

I'M TORN INTO PIECES

Easy! I pirate it or play from a friend! Also most games are shit now so I don't know how you have real issues picking up one game unless you're a super normalfag and buy everything that's shat out.

When I do buy, I use patitence.

Wait a little bit.

If the game is shit or the devs are shit, wait for it to drop to nothing and or pirate it on PC.

If the game is a hot item with a decent multiplayer/ decent community, get on the version that either has the most friends or which ever is cheaper.

Then there's games like Dragon's Dogma which may or may not get a PC release.
It got a re-release and then took another 2 years to get a PC release, which is missing content compared to the console version.

That's another thing to look into. If the game has promotional tie-ins in and shit, if that's your bag, get the console version.

Don't buy multiplayer. Problem solved.

Recently they asked me to buy Wildlands, and I told them I didn't believe they'd be playing it a week later. I was right.

Multiplats are always better on a PC nowadays, even if the port is shit, its usually better than the console version, especially since you can use third party software and community support is a thing.
Just get it there

Peer preassure purchases is shit you do when you're 13 or a woman.

Only posted it since it's really the only example that's happened to me. I didn't buy TF2 just because of them, but I did buy it on PS4 instead of PC because of them.

I played the first Titanfall on PC.

Turns out that being able to communicate in order to trick others into buying shit doesn't make you a person.

PC games get content cut out after publication. Go try to listen to some Tom Petty in GTA:SA. PC games get overbearing copy protection. PC games require insecure operating systems. PC games have geometrically increasing requirements, and are full to the back teeth with AIIIIIDS.

That is to say, pretty much every PC game released since 2012.

-Mods
-Cracks
-Windows 7 is more secure than either Sony or Xbones OS
What the fuck are you even talking about consolefag?
My hardware from 2012 can still run GTAV better than an 8th Gen shitbox.

Always PC.
You're welcome.

we have to stop pretending that mods even exist any more, and that cracks are relevant when they take months to come out. You aren't storing any sensitive information on a console, they are for playing games, not for doing your taxes or other transactions.

Ah yes, the platform that can easily restore the OG SA soundtrack by simply copy and pasting a file, the platform which still has mods, for both decade old and recent games, being developed and released has no mods.
Everyone is just pretending, its not the retarded conaolefag thats completely out of the scene like the ignorant normalfag he is.
Yes, because all games have Denuvo right?
Theres no DRM free games and all non Denuvo games aren't cracked day one.
Its just Holla Forums being dilusional as ever, consoles and no Piracy is the best thing ever because no DRM, right fellow Sonybro?
Thanks for proving you are indeed a normalfag that let's common misconceptions run his life

Stop posting

Why not just kill yourself?

nothing like a mod for a 2004 game. Very enticing. You do know what "exist anymore" implies, right?
nope, but the major releases all seem to.
you brought up cracks, what relevance do they have if the game is DRM free? Don't be retarded.
you can pirate on consoles, sorry you are retarded. Then again, being able to own games is a big perk, so piracy on consoles isn't something I'm interested for relevant games.
I get that it's morning in slav land, but at least try to pretend you're an educated westerner. Thanks for proving you're straight out of reddit, by the way.

Just because you don't know any and/or your knowledge of them is limited to skyrim sex mods doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't getting made, dumb monkey.

Stop replying to the bait/retard. He did the same thing in all the recent nier threads.

Is it the Saturnfag?

This is not rocket science. Have a toaster or want to play it on or near release instead of years later? Get it on console. Have a decent computer and the patience to wait up to eleven years for the port? Get it for PC, but NOT from Steam.

Multiplayer games last longer on consoles because console players dont drop a game after a week to go back to LoL or Valve/Blizzard shit, so i usually get them there. That and consoles are a level playing field so you never have to worry about a Russian teammate playing on a graphing calculator

now now pajeet, we need to remember sdk's are a thing of the past. Are there even any games which ship with a map editor of all things? It's been a long time. Mods are pretty dead.

Yes, we all know you NEED sdks and map editors to make mods.

they are pretty essential unless you're just making skin and sound file injects, pretty much the nigger of modding right there. Until you can make some actual content instead of "wow guise i made the blue laser purple xD cant wait for my fav youtube star to feature this epic mod #masterrace #reddit" then you'll have to get back to me.

Like what, Mechwarrior Living Legends?

you mean a full fledged mod made in sandbox 2 SDK for crysis?

why, yes. That's exactly what I'm talking about. an 8 year old mod. How about something new not based on last gen tech?

Why's that, after all you said they don't exist anymore and that you need SDKs to get shit done.

Remember how they modded the Berserk armor back into PC Dragon's Dogma? Oh, wait….

They re-released the game with updated visuals and gave it out on PC for free.
Update is based on the 360 Remaster and had some licensed songs removed, songs which can be added back with a simple copy and paste not unlike adding custom tracks, a feature only avaiable on PC, since you love to nitpick so much, I still own my physical copy and I'm sure I can find one online if I so need to.

PC users aren't merely dependent on publishers, they also rely on the tight kit community that forms around both games and the platform itself.
Not like a 24/7 kike cocksucker like yourself will ever understand that
Major releases are garbage and get cracked regarldess.
You have no self awareness have you?
Did shiposting this hard fry your brain, so much so that you've lost your reading comprehension?
Or perhaps you never had any to begin with.
Yes, tell me about all that 8th Gen piracy and all those Warez groups
You can't modify the hardware of what you play them with or improve said games yourself.
That's even worse, you're stuck to a locked shitbox to play your games.

Throw more ad hominem at me boy, I'm sure it will work out.

Yeah, instead they leave to buy and play the same fucking game that was released last year again, that is, if they don't have to buy a completely new console to do that, like Call of Duty, Battlefield or Splatoon 2.

Thats of course, if you even get dedicated servers.
How long did Cromehounds and Anarchy Reigns last again?

In comparisom you still see people playing Doom, Starcarft, Command&Conquer, Tribes, World in Conflict

Nice proxy by the way

-Total War Warhammer
-XCOM 2
-CiVI
-Men of War

Not an argument
GTAV didn't need either and is still modded to hell and back with map editing as well.

So, you're telling me Mods don't exist unless they're TCs which usually take several years after the games release to make, while complaining that said TCs are based on old tech?

You're walking in circles just to try and make a platform look bad, what a pathetic soul.

Reminder when consolefags modded Into Free on the main menu of Dark Arisen?
Oh wait…
Pathetic, stop replying to yourself