Get a game you like, get a show you like and find crossover fanart of them. That's it...

Get a game you like, get a show you like and find crossover fanart of them. That's it. It don't have to be autistic or cringey, it just has to be real. Go.

This is it homah, this is da powah of the monado

XDDDDDDDDDDD BAZONGO XDDD

Reminded me of this

There is literally nothing wrong with MLP.

what drives a man to draw such trash?

fucking moe of all characters? do they even realize the monado kind of works on "willpower" and moe wants to kill himself in basically every episode?

This is the only one i feel is necessary to post

Nice bait.

Who doesn't like Kirby user?

MOE-Nado

OP said you don't have to bring autism, user

There is something wrong with the fact that it lost all artistic credibility after a 3rd alicorn was introduced.

get out jew

I personally consider the third princess to be far less egregious compared to that horrifying alicorn child and the highschool spin-off that seemed to partially lobotomize the entire cast.

For some reason I have CS x JJBA.

I also have CS x memetale___ art somewhere, along with some occasional Holla Forums or Holla Forums crossovers.

there are probably no images of Duckman and Pikmin 2 crossovers (first two things that came to my mind)

Yes, because this tiny imageboard serves as a wonderful place to gather not only metadata but completely irrelevant data at that. Fuck off back to your LOL threads.

Yeah but when Cadence was introduced and when Celestia was defeated by Chrysalis, Celestia and Luna immediate lost any semblance of being god like beings.
Cadence was the first thing that directly when against Lauren Faust original vision for the show.

It is time

This guy is a kek goldmine.
I don't actually like Family Guy, that's just an excuse to post these.

Fuck

That begs the question of which game involved is the one you like.

A liking for particular series, or perhaps commissions. It should be said that while the likes of 2hu, MLP, Sanic, and KanColle are a blight upon the crossover works scene (mainly by way of people trying to cross them with every-fucking-thing else out there), some crossovers can be pretty good, be it in the art quality or simply making sense from a certain standpoint, like development company, thematic, or creator relation (for example, Wild Arms has something of a crossover art scene in regards to Symphogear, as Akifumi Kaneko has worked on both franchises).

Could explain why the sword itself isn't in an active state.

Somehow I don't see Scoodal and Shagi accomplishing much when their scared shitless of monsters.

I mean I don't even need fanart for this.

I think it would end in stalemate kinda like Asura vs Akuma thing.
I mean supes is invincible but so is Dante with Royal Guard. So they will just spend ages bullshitting around.

9/11

But even mediocre fanart would look better than that garbage.

Alright. I forgot that had a game.

Huh?

PSO2 is kind of cheating since there's been about 30 different collaboration events, and with that character creator and fashion system, pretty much anything is possible.

This might be a weird thing to ask but what is up that pose? Wouldn't he fall down?

Muh dick
GR2 update when

What's the deal with the last picture? Is it something to do with the couch?

Uh, GR2 just updated last night.

Just a bit of fan service for floor tile user.

Pretty sure it's based on one of the pieces of official art for Shulk in Smash Bros WiiU/3DS.

My internet's a shit, didn't know that. Is it with the new campaign too? I thought that wasn't coming for a while.

Heheheheh

I wonder what tile user would think of those tiles, considering that the paint doesn't match the tiles themselves. Everything is so disjointed.

It's the new campaign. It's kinda shit, though.

Those tiles are shit though

I'm surprised I got anything

I don't care.
In fact that's one of the best things about PSO2.

You forgot about the 2B and Kat costumes.

That's fucking hilarious.

It's less that I forgot and more that you could fill several threads with nothing but posts with five pics of PSO2 characters wearing a collab outfit. You could double that by including pics of random collab crap that's not costume related.

No. It's a 999 reference, specifically the infamous "Axe" ending.

Two more days until the PC port.

I like the pokemon game and the pokemon tv show so what would a crossover of itslef look like? haha

The fuck is this shit now? Do they now have bosses from other games? What else is there?
If there is enough I might feel like picking this shit up again.

I hate both the show and the game but this is pretty cool.

shoul'da put off posting till >12192999

These drawings piss me off

Yes, there's about three bosses from other games in PSO2. Like in the pic, Odin shows up as he appears in FFXIV. Just like in FFXIV, if you manage to beat him, he'll have your head when the next person finds him, which is why he had that head when he spawned for me. Other bosses are the Cougar NX from Virtua On and Knight Gear from some Shining game (forget which),

I do have many examples of crossover art, mostly for sending to friends as a spot of good fun and healthy cringe.
For example.
inb4 furry, I say the movie with some of my brother's kids, it was alright.

Cougar is not from virtua on. I though it's original boss like transwhatthefuck? But I can bet your ass it's not from VON.

That fucking cartoon was the biggest SJW propaganda I saw that year. Fuck it and fuck furfags pushing it.

Oh, right. Cougar is from Border Break, not Virtua On.

I know but wouldn't Shulk fall?

You mean that one arcade exclusive that is designed to be played with mouse but never released on any home platform let alone PC?
Seeing how something cool like Cougar is from there makes me even sadder now.

Whoa hold up. What are those punch gloves called? I need them.

I want off the ride.

Someone made this a couple days ago in a drawing thread

If only I don't need VPN in my shitty speed internet.

This thread is going places.

The fucking irony.

I'm from Israel, you filthy goyim

Then you don't need a vpn schlomo, unless your own country blocks anything.

You sure? Thought you need to use it to play on the JPN server. Oh, and shalom to you too.

Only SEA monkeys are bananed because they got their own containment version. Not like it's stopping them from infesting japanese one.

Anything x Yu-Gi-Oh makes for a silly crossover, But holy shit the japanese autism when those crossovers are a thing.

Someone did an Legend of Galactic Heroes x Super Robot Wars mash up video a while back, let me see if I can find it.

I really want this game.

lol so random

True. I'm honestly not real sure what sort of movement he's supposed to be making. Clearly not standing still, but it would be an odd way to move forward (given that the ball of the foot is toughing the ground first before the heel, unless he's already kicked off). Best guesses I can make are it's either a backstep, or he's jumped forward into the image/pose and hasn't quite landed yet.

Is that meant to be oil on canvas? If so, it makes me wonder if they reproduced the effect digitally, or actually made it physically.

ha, well. That's fine.

fuck this gay earth

Patrick Starmie

umm

I want the CIA to leave

Hold me, I'm gonna have nightmares about this.

Oh shit.

can't believe i forgot this one

Gotta play splatterhouse again. Last time was such a long time ago, the one thing I remember is bullshit difficulty of later stages.

You need jesus.

Every game, every show, literally everything has its genwunners.

It gets pretty easy to handle if you use splatter strikes on the right foes. I got all the achievos on it so i can give some tips about it.

Namely:

That should get you started.

Not my favorite either but found it while searching, thought I would share, kek.

Hilarious.

pic related made me laugh a lot harder than it should have.

I was referring to the '88 arcade game. Never played the '10 game but pretty sure it's piss easy by comparison.

fuck man, yeah it's baller hard, especially the womb. It's included (arcade perfect) on the 2010 version, along with splatterhouse 2 and 3.

My favorite game is myth, the fallen lords. It's from 1996 and the only art of it is official game art.

I'm so glad to be so old.

Well I don't own an Xbox and that shiftest gets emulated never ever, but one can always emulate the original one on MAME.

Dude, the 360 has a working emulator that can already run After Burner Climax at full speed…

FUCK YEAH

You need meds.

Says the faggot who's been wanting to fuck horses for 7 years.

Are you referring to the viewers or the detractors?
Under the supposition, of course, that they aren't the same.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy x Danganronpa

But it makes sense because Callie has longer black hair like bayonetta and Marie has shorter white hair like Jeanne.

[roundabout intensifies]

What a great jojoke

All that's doing is reminding me of those tales on /cow/ about the then-ongoing (not sure if it's still a thing, and I don't care to know) "/cuck/co/'s Besotted Autismfest" on halfchan.

What a lovely result.

Danganronpa x Umineko