Untitled

> cnbc.com/2017/01/09/alibaba-to-discuss-expansion-plans-with-trump-company-aims-to-create-1-million-us-jobs-over-the-next-5-years.html
what's your opnion on this friend? who does this trump think he is bringing jobs like that? i mean it's slavery right? communism

C'mon dear communist friends don't you wanna discuss about this. communism. Lenin . Cuba.

Well fuck guys, we can now make a living selling shit on chinese amazon.

Great argument my dear friend communist comrade. It is really better let poor people starve to the death than create jobs

sage

Yes, When not having an argument sage a thread. Karl Marx would be really proud.

Well. Why I'm not surprised that you guys don't want to say anything now.

Dawg your English is more broken than organized labor. What are you trying to express?

Yes. Complain about my english instead of refuting my arguments the left is really smart.
Also, I'm still learning english pls point out my mistakes

What arguments?

Maybe if your English wasn't shit we'd know what your """arguments""" are.

Your English is not good enough for us to understand what you're trying to say, which means we can't point out mistakes unless we start making assumptions about what you mean.

Poor form, OP.

Who is the cartoon lady in your picture? She looks pretty!

If you wanna talk about my english why won't you learn portuguese first faggot, also my arguments is that by creating jobs, Trump is doing a great job so far and you faggots don't wanna acknowledge It.

Nico Nico

But this is an English board.
Perhaps you meant to post this thread here >>>/br/

Fuck yes, the revolution is here.
We're coming, buckos.

Thanks friend!

not Brazilian faggot.
also please stop complaining about my english and start realizing that communism is shit.

Damn, you convinced me. Bye leftypol, I'm going to Holla Forums now.