Is there any good games about farming?

Is there any good games about farming?
INB4 FARMVILLE

Harvest Moon 64

MMOs.** Oh wait, you said "good games."

Bezinga

Are there any good games similar to Majesty?

Old Harvest Moon (I think the GC games are the cutoff point but I'm not sure)
Rune Factory
Story of Seasons
Stardew Valley haven't played it so your mileage may vary
Also I remember Innocent Life being pretty fun but that could just be my rosy glasses speaking

A new harvest moon game called story of seasons came out like a month ago for the 3ds.

Willing to try it if its like stardew valley

Also is fantasy life a good farming game?

Ask again in 3 years when my game is done

There is no farming in that game

No, there isn't any farming at all. The game is pretty mediocre overall, but it's fun to dick around in for a while. I imagine it might be more fun if you have some other people to play it with. Just make sure to get the EU version unless you like butchered meme-tier scripts that look like they were written by 15-year-olds.

hurry up faget I might be dead by then

Stardew valley is the only real answer unless you're some kind of autist that enjoys farming simulator.

you will be fine, don't be a wuss

Unreal world, cataclysm dda, df, haven and hearth. You can even use bots for farming in HH and feel like a real slave owner. You can even have real slaves, but that is harder to achieve.

Alright nerd, but if your game comes out and it's not up to snuff I'm turning this suicide into a murder-suicide

No it's actually worse playing with people, it doesn't give them Job quest completion, so they get actually nothing from playing with you

my game will be so good you will forget to eat and die while playing

rimworld has some farming elements
you can grow plants, tame animals (although you can't really do more than training them later, they take care of themselves)
but usually you're too busy trying to keep your people sane while forcing them to become cannibals, so farming isn't really your main concern

thread needs more images

Don't know how it is in relation to Stardew, but can confirm Story of Seasons is fun. New one fixed some problems with the older one, and the farming is good. The waifus and towns are a little bit tacky, but I haven't developed any relationships with waifus too far yet, so they may yet be good characters.

Farming is boring.

Dwarf Fortress.

Which is the best Rune Factory game?

Sorry, meant to say Runescape, not Rune Factory.

Only played 4 but it's breddy gud

Rune Factory 2 and 4 are good. Rune Factory 1 and 3 are shit.
The waifus are good in Rune Factory 1 and 3. They are shit in 2 and 4.
None of them have good combat. They're all decent for farming.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned any of the Farming Simulator games yet.
I've played 13 and 15 so far, and they're pretty damn comfy. It's a game where you can work at your own pace to do shit, plus it has multiplayer listen and dedicated so you can coop with your friends. When 17 goes on sale during the summer or so I might grab that.

Viva pinata is kind of farm-ish, with a blend of Pokemon style creature collecting and management. I played it for a bit but couldn't really get into it. Not really my thing, but I wouldn't say it was bad. Certainly a unique game, I will give it that.

pls

IRL farmer here, I never understood the allure of simulating work. Real farming is useful but it's far from comfy unless you are into permaculture.

Try What did I do to deserve this my lord? for PSP

That's why nobody plays simulators and instead opt for comfy waifu sims where you toss seeds in the dirt, sprinkle some water over them once a day and come back in 5 days for a stack of plump turnips

ay

farm stories now pls

I don't know where to even start, it all seems mundane to me so putting it into words is difficult as nothing sticks out. I can give you advice or tell you things you wouldn't know otherwise.
Well treated Cows are basically giant dogs but dumber that also love to destroy trees. Also vegan fags must hate cows because if they aren't milked it can be very painful for them and scar their tissue, thus making it difficult and painful to feed any new calf. Cows as we know wouldn't exist without farming.
The greatest threat to any tree or plant is not disease or insects but a simple hard freeze. So sometimes I have to go out and use empty grain bags to protect young trees and garden plants.
Rye grass is fucking tasty to chew on.
Watering trees and crops is the single most time consuming thing, more than planting and harvesting combined.
Cow milk is super fucking useful as far as cooking goes. It's really easy to make butter and curd is even easier. The trick to making good Curd is using powdered citric acid instead of lemon juice and the trick to good butter is to let it sit in refrigeration for a few days after its churned and to also add salt once you seperate the butter milk from the butter.
The only downside is that actual cow milk sucks for cereal as it's too rich in flavor.
Also make sure to boil the milk and never drink it "fresh" as you will get sick otherwise.
If you have any questions, I can answer but stories aren't really a thing thats directly farming related. But living in a rural area yields tons of stories of people doing stupid shit and insane shit.

Is that a strawberry cow?

In my experience, cows are mostly in one of two categories.
Dumb nice ones, and smart mean ones.

have you ever had to deal with people wanting to fuck or get fucked by your animals?

it just keeps fucking going, holy shit.

only in enumclaw

explain

around 2004 or 5 a guy working for boeing went to a farm and had the horse fuck him in the ass. It caused organs to rupture and killed him.

after that, washington state banned bestiality.

that's not a personal story with that kinda thing though since if it's what I'm thinking of I've already seen that footage

there wasn't any footage that I was aware of, I just remember seeing it all over the news for a year. Made us into a fucking laughing stock.

well maybe it's a different case

to who?

pretty much the second someone finds out i'm from enumclaw their first response is "oh the place where that guy got railed by the horse and died right?"

I'm more then sure that there's stories like this throughout the whole of america and specially if it's Florida

Well, i know Mr Hands was a guy that had horsecock footage, worked for a plane company, and died from fuckguts; i assume that's the same dude.

how about that, that's the guy.

Visitors from le leddit, trying to fit in.
Don't embarrass yourselves.

Go back

They don't have waifus though.

Hey sweets

what's a day like?

pls

I remember that, Mr. Hands is a classic

I no longer want the cookies and milk I just got.

Good you didn't need them anyways you fat fuck

Gross, Biscotti in coffee are better anyway

Can you tell us some of these stories?

This is not exactly true it punctured his intestine but he acutally lived for a short while after the injury. He was too embarresed to tell the doctors how he got the injury, but when he finally got the courage to go it was too late. In addition I have seen a vareity of guys get fucked in the ass by horses and ponies and none of them have any injuries like that. The trick is to slowly and gradually experiment with large dildos until you can take it.

This is a common misconception Mr. Hands was a guy into getting fucked by horses/ponies but he did not die from doing that, it was something unrelated.

- Farming Simulator series is good for a modern take on farming.
- Harvest Moon (and it's clones: Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, and Stardew Valley) are good if you just want a comfy timewaster with waifus.
- Wurm Online/Unlimited has farming and animal husbandry, and they're important. It also has building, mining, smithing, leather working, ship building, and a hell of a lot more. Playing it is a serious undertaking, and this is a game I suggest playing alone! But wow it's quite deep, and exploring is fun.

Yeah, I remember that day when humans created cows.

>cows as we know them
ur a retart

they've been selectively bred much like dogs and cats to perform a specific job throughout history however this isn't to say that we're in the wrong for this, cows have prospered all over the world thanks to humans looking after and using them as a valued resource