OH NO!

OH NO!

You've pissed off your cousin and now you've been sent into the world of the last game you were playing!

You cannot save or load, death is real, NPCs now have basic intelligence, common sense, thoughts and emotions when applicable, you start as a fresh New Game.

How fucked are you?

Do I get to be Aloy

fuck

Well this is going to suck

maybe it would cure my depression

Man, I`m sure going to enjoy all the incest in Crusader Kings 2™.

This isn't so bad. Everyone speaks english, and apart from the monsters, everywhere is peaceful.

I'm okay with this

Well, let's hope I don't die to quickly.

Do I at least get to fuck the fairy?

Eh, it could be worse, the game I played before was OneShot. Before that was enter the gungeon.

I'd probably be worshiped for being the last living human. I'd get to enjoy fucking androids on the moon until some plot twist makes everything terrible forever.

Sage for template cuckchan thread shit

could be worse, before that i was playing nier

i can probably find a job and try to smash paya in BOTW-world

Bump for template cuckchan thread shit. :3c

pssh, ezpz kiddo

Pretty fucked.

Thanks for infinite custom waifus, I guess?

Resistance Base, here I come.

Cool, I am already dead.

I'm comfy as fuck.

At least I'll be surrounded by cute hunter girls

Assuming I'm not the main character, I just got transported to an otherwise identical anime version of the real world.

Cool, I can walk on walls, become a ghost, and die as many times as I want!

The last game I played was SAO Hollow Fragment.

mmmm, could be good could be bad.

I'll be treat like a god. Then horrifically killed.

I won't die, but this is a fate worse than death.

does that mean i become a gril if the character was a girl?

my dubs are augmented

PROUD
PROUD IS TO HEAR IT ALL
YEAH YEAH

I think I'm good.

Fuck, i can already feel my hands and feet swelling
at least ill get to see my waifu though

More snow bikini armor please

I'll try to fuck a cthonic beast before I get horribly dismembered for you guys

Acquire hot ninja girlfriend that finally graduated (just did her heart storyline in shinovi versus)
Fuck yeah

Been playing sid Myers pirates. should be ok.

user you are breaking my heart…
Phantasy Star Online 2 is best reality.

And I would kick ass and take names 24/7.

FUCK.

Absolutely gay.

Binary Domain.

Robots freaking everywhere and I have to purposefully cut my waifu to the bone to check she's actually human instead of robot. Not sure what to think of that fate.

Might be okay, just get the fuck out of Laan before Fei gets in the robot.

Good thing I can't actually die in this particular post-apocalyptic fantasy world. Also there's tons of cute girls around 99% of which are traps

It should be easy street. And I'll get to do horrible things to Susie.

If you couldn't get it here why would you do better there

Fucking this

Garland is purest girl you heretic

Oh. Shit.

The time has come and so have I.

Not too bad at all. Just have to train until I don't need to worry about a thing.

Maybe they'll detain you, place you in a lab, and conduct experiments. Namely cloning and possibly breeding with surrogate androids. If they dont kill you within the first year, you could be a great patriarch. ;^)

See

I guess as long as i dont join any duty or dungeon with complete retards ill be fine.

Time to get serious.

Here's your (You), now fuck off.

Im ready to keep coming back over and over again to kill literally everything then become emperor god of man.

Question: Am I filling in the role of one of the main chars? If yes, then I'm >100% fucked.

Absolutely fucked

Not an argument

Good thing I play on Balmung. Quicksand here I come

can i get one too?

Very

you might get a cut on all those jaggies though.

i was playing cs:go
am i fucked?

Eventually.

Potentially very fucked and or mind raped.

If I get to pilot my own mecha I'll be in decent shape though.

GIVE AWP NOOP
SUKA

dark souls 3
im indestructible, can kill gods, and with patience can grow powerfull and master any class.

dowside: great chances of the world still gonna be screwed independednt of my actions

Well Im pretty sure I can survive in this world its not like i have to fight the monsters outside of town.

Not if I have Saoirse or if I'm the Hollow Man.

Saoirse a cute

Oh god dammit.

I don't even know if I'd be anything beyond a random worker waiting to get the shit bombed out of me.

Uhh… can I just play a game of solitaire and then leave or do I have to get out a tablet and email my family to rescue me from the inside of a video game?

Random event is going to mutate your pop and get the government purge you as a xeno.

Because other worlds would work differently
The only roadblock would be if you can't get laid because you're ugly, but even that wouldn't really matter in some worlds

Because I'm able to bang you, user :^)

source?

You better slap the ass of every fairy thighmother you see, or else it will be a total waste. I got stuck in hell's kitchen.

rip

I get as far away from the ancients as possible, otherwise RIP.

because it's a world where you can be yourself without fear of getting ostracized.
unless you're playing in resident evil or something.
but something like monster hunter is gonna be joyous for your dick.

I guess I could shitpost my way through it, but it would suck.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I'm done for unless I can just stay in the house with the fire.

Fuck. I will stay at the zone if I don't count that I only opened Estival Versus to see if it worked properly. I should have tried to finish Recettear at least.
Regarding your question. Yeah, I am fucked since I have never shoot a gun before

C-can I try romancing the demons?

I'm fucked.

im :^) levels of fucked

Prolly wouldn't be so bad since I modded the game to make it a camping simulator.

They still need someone to kill Not!Akatosh and Miraak, though.

I think you might like H-Doom

Yep, you're screwed.

Serious Sam would be a nightmare if the enemies actually would lead their shots or act coordinated.

that many hours haven't even elapsed since the game's release.

i know nigger i made the pic

The War of the Roses erupts, and several pretender armies rise up against their rightful ruler. After smashing all those whom looked funny at him, King user of Shitposting the First outlaws flowers and pitchforks

8/10, not bad, get to kill Irishmen and Scotts while leading England to greatness. Also, being king gives you free prostitutes, right?
Not bad at all

HELL YE NIGGUH

Also

King of Fighters 2000.
I guess I'll get beaten up and die.

I think I'll be okay. I'll have plenty of friends to fight Oni with.

How is Digimon Next Order? Is it anything like Cyber Sleuth? I've been kind of on the fence about picking it up, especially since I haven't finished CS yet.

That terrible mod that replaces the monsters with anime girls?
No.

I'm sorta ok with this as long as I have supernatural powers because as a mortal I would be fucked against the Oni. Also I don't know what it would be like to live in a world running at 30fps.

What weapon are you maining user?

It would be easy to make a fresh start in a world where nobody knows you. Also, our planet has 7 billion people if you count shitskins and jews as people. If an user ended up in a different world chances are it would be less populated, if this is the case that could mean less competition. Also being a planal immigrant could lend a certain exotic quality to an user, especially if they end up in a world that has few humans or even none at all

Yeah, that's not going to end good for you. You either will rest in red chunks or will be forever lost somewhere in space.

It's from "Kono Sekai ga Game da to, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru".

I'm ok with this.

I like Twin Blades and Long Swords. Haven't taken the time to experiment with the other weapons.

I don't understand why you people bother coming here, just stay at cuckchan if you want people to accept your shit taste.

Because they have finally shit up cuckchan so bad they can't stay there anymore. They're like the ghouls in africa.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK

Not fucked at all, this is great!

wot gaem

So I time traveled back to World War II-era Germany and I get to remove the kikes for mein Fuhrer? Sounds like a pretty good deal.

How the fuck does this even work?

I will be fine, behind my mercs

Payday 2. If I'm a civilian, literally nothing changes. If I'm a player, I am so fucking boned. I'm practically destined to die in a police shootout, and I'm not gonna be able to retire from the group, I'm a fucking criminal.

Pokemon. Life will be incredible with an adventure and a miracle every day, and I'll marry a qt hex maniac.

For your sake, you'd better be /fit/ as fuck. To get the girls, you have to live long enough to impress them.

So are you giant, or about the same size as Kirby?

Ok.

wtf I'm an n'wah now

If I get to be the Prophet, I'm set because I gain the abilities.
Even if so that would suck since I'm dead shortly after the dream scene

Nice. I like the Twin Blades a bit, but they don't have enough of an impact for me. I like how some of these weapons are nuanced though. Like for the club, the most effective way to use it is attack with the tip of the club, as opposed to just smashing enemies with it. Really makes you consider your distance from the Oni. Gauntlets have a thing too, where you tap the attack button right before your punch lands, and it does more damage that's a pain in the ass to try to time though, in my opinion

I haven't been able to video game much the last few days but I'm alright with being a messiah.

that is why I use the PLN style Mitama with Breaker, Ablution and intensity. With the boost Determination that recovers focus while running you can use the running attack (square+x) with intensity to build up the weapon gauge. Use the spinning attack to do AOE damage to get all the limps as close to red as possible and have your gauge built up. Then once you have everything close to breaking pop Ablution and Breaker and destroy the first limbs as fast as possible without the need to purify body parts this should also proc your united group attack and then use your gauged attack which will allow you to destroy any remaining limbs. After you distort all the limbs in one or two rounds then you set your whole party to attack and you go all out. My one issue with Toukiden 1 is that everything feels very damage spongy the demo of Toukiden 2 seems have a bit more impact.

Well, shit.

that's what you deserve for playing shit games user.

woah that sounds pretty intense. Seems like you've already got Twin Blades figured out then. I'm gonna have to play around with the Mitama a lot more. I've been sort of playing it safe by keeping with a Defense build so I can wail on enemy boss oni and not worry about getting knocked back by most attacks with Shield. Barrier does the same but lasts a bit longer. Taunt doesn't seem to be that effective however…

Ah yes, Space Station 13.
Am I right?

I'd say I'm fucked in this situation because the only Russian I know is, "idi nahui cyka blyat."

Hi Imix
What's the dollar to thaler conversion? If I can get some good equipment and soldiers I might do fine in anything but a huge siege.

Pretty fucked. In more ways than one.

I don't pussy out when the dragon attacks and in return get immortality and a customizable waifu and two more dumb assholes who will obey my every command after I shoot a nearly dead cyclops with a few arrows. I stay in Cassardis, grinding against locals rabbits and goblins until I hit level 200 and then every time some faggot decides to go after Grigori for real, I hunt him down and kill him. GG no re.

My nigger.

If death is canonically a jump to another world, do I get to go by that rule?

Which world?Do I get the Vangrey?