Free love is too tame for him

So I was thinking about the lyrics of this.
Does "free love" refer to a regular relationship, thus meaning that being a normalfag is boring? Thus, would the implied "paid love" be about prostitution and living a wild life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_love
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no deep meaning behind his lyrics.

Doesn't he usually sample a shitload of songs in his music? I'm guessing you would have to find the meaning in the original song.

It's not free as in monetary value, OP.

(good digits)
Not necessarily songs, that might be an old TV show or something. But I have no leads, perhaps someone else knows where those lines originated from.

protip:

when a japanese song has english lyrics, there is absolutely NO meaning behind them whatsoever.

Japs just use english words that they think sound cool and barely grasp the meaning of them.

Free love means you can love and fuck whoever you want without state intervention. Usually glorified promiscuity. Was a huge movement in 60's America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_love

So like how retarded burgers get tattoos of Chinese/Japanese characters on them that mean absolute gibberish

This pretty much.

Naganuma uses a thing in his music called "samples," this means he takes random audio clips from random shit like old documentaries and puts them in his music.

There is no deep meaning to Naganuma tunes. Only funk and audio aesthetics.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

Now it is relegated to select communes, pits of vile degeneracy. Almost magical in their depths of perversion.

I can't wait to go back tbh.

I'm ready for the reset, Benmu. I've been ready for years now. Now please take me back, Just do it.

You're just going to fuck around and do the same shit again. Forever

Free love means fucking anyone.
So, sexing anyone is too tame. Sexing anything, I guess?

I'M READY FOR THE RESET, BENNU!

Deeply romantic, relationships with the intention to procreate are the hottest shit ever.

You ain't wrong.

In a world of degeneracy doing what isn't degenerative is seen as Rebellious as well as a Fetish

seems pretty straight-forward, the song is about a guy who understand the concept of love, which is a monogamous relationship

it's a pretty subversive song, going against hippy modernist shit

yes

It means he's horny as fuck, user.

WEEEEEEEEEEELL

This.
Japanese music sampling English is like an English song saying BANZAI TOKYO SAMURAI

What did he mean?

Shit, all this time I thought it had a semi deep meaning about how the government of the Jet Set universe doesn't allow free love.

THE JEWS INFILTRATED SONIC AND ARE PROGRAMMING OUR YOUTH WITH CUCKOLDRY PROPAGANDA TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE