Shoot enemy with my boring gun

In what shit game would that happen? Stop playing FPScreator games maybe.

i wish I had a cat

Flipping off a cat doesn't suffice for what I feel

Go to your nearest pet shelter, user, get a kitten from there and then take a picture of you flipping the bird at it.

>There is enough points in the game to get everything

My game will have a bow - please provide an example.

still mad

Mating season is right around the corner, you'll have your best chance at a kitten. I recommend you get an adult cat for the first one though, kittens are a pain in the ass even weaned.

adopt a one legged cat or something, they need the love and kittens are sure to get adopted anyway

Adopt an old cat. One that you know what you're getting when you pay for it. You don't know what a kitten will grow up to be, and is likely to be a huge piece of shit that will knock over all your stuff.

It's very possible to raise a kitten the way you want, even a stray, but you need to have a solid understanding of cat behavior and a lot of patience. For a first cat, old, mellow ones are absolutely the way to go.

old and crippled seem to be the way to go

Why is SP5K so cute.

cats are shitty memes for autists

what if i don't own enough land to accommodate a dog

what did you guys google to get those pics ?

technically a giraffe is not a dog

Ask your parents why did they allow you to get fucked this hard.

I pray for this to be the next meme feature in games.

Get the fuck out of here inheritancefag

not that youd need that advantage when everything dies in 2 hits anyways and you arent aiming with c-buttons.
i think killing floor takes advantage of staggering and stumbling enemies.

Can you please steal your mom's EBT card and buy a gun to off yourself?

>tutorial missions run at

Fuck the petite bourgeoisie

shitty games like HL2 use weapon pickup mechanics to control the fun to give it that "slot machine" feel.

it makes you play boring shooting parts with a boring weapon, then "gifts" you with something fun. "man, i cant wait to pick up an actually cool gun, better break all the boxes and snoop every corner in hopes of making this game fun"

HL2 can get fucked, the more i reflect on it the more I grow to hate it. psi-ops did it better anyway

there is nothing wrong with this if the game encourages different playthroughs and builds.

the rocket, the revolver, the crossbow, the grenade, and the gravity gun. if these had plentiful ammo and they put enough enemies to use them on, this game would have been decent.
instead the fun is in extremely limited ammo or not viable 90% of the time.

seriously, who thought this was acceptable?

The pistol actually has some retarded burst-fire mode where holding secondary fire "charges" up how many shots to fire, even to the point of expending the whole magazine.

Also it's a waaay overrated game but I never had much issue with the weapons. There's plenty of stuff to fling around with the grav gun, and the other decent weapons (shotty, crossbow, revolver, RPG) get enough ammunition that the shitty ones are left dusty.

WHAT GAME
I just realized I need this

Only if you're poor lmao

Oh no, actual choice and consequence, whatever will you do?

seems to me like its not that great
especially the "no refund" part

Dragon Quest 8
Boomerangs and Hammers are objectively shit.

Hello Arma 3.

Are you seriously saying to go out and look for a weaned kitten? You have no idea how hard it is to find cats when they don't fucking want to be seen, especially babies by their mother.

Fuck you, boomerangs the tightest shit for underdogs.

That wasn't really what I was getting at, no. An unweaned kitten entails all the stuff like helping it crap, which isn't something a first timer should tackle. If we're talking about stray cats, that's another matter entirely.