Let's say exclusives are banned tommorow, every game must be ported to windows 7 by law

Let's say exclusives are banned tommorow, every game must be ported to windows 7 by law.
Do you get a PC or a console (which one)? Why?

Is that even a question? PC of course. I'd get a console maybe as a supplemental media machine.

There are people on this board right now who bought the switch on launch.

Let's say OP makes another shit thread tomorrow. What gas will they use when he get stuffed in a gas chamber?

A PC is objectively superior to a console from a technical perspective, so I'm not sure why this is even a question.

Microcucks in action

It's all just the microsoft lobby after they abandoned the Xbox.

Then most of the exclusives you want wouldn't even exist because the console companies in question wouldn't fund and produce them.

Some threads are just retarded/

Quality thread, this.

All studios are subsidised by a government controlled economy.
Happy?

I will get the cheapest computer or console and install retroarch in it

A+ thread OP

Irrelevant. Take your fantasy bullshit and fuck off.

Butthurt consolefag
Tell me how they're better because >muh plug and play

you're no better than a console cuck faggot

When did I say that?

Haven't owned a single console in my life, only PC. So I guess it this wouldn't change much

Come on nigger, at least say that everything has to use Vulkan making every OS viable.

As for your stupid question I keep my gaymen PC because it supports every controller and maintains 144fps at 1440p in most games.

PC is obviously superior since he gets a bigger beard.

Lol no. We completely disregard it because it's fucking trash spy laden bullshit that should never ever be installed.

If you're not using Win 95 and a toaster, you're compromised.

That's me!

ebin

Most exclusives are shit anyway, I only want Bloodborne for my pc.

You can't remove all the bullshit from any modern PC when you're dealing with backdoors at the hardware level.

You can disable the forced updates and telemetry with Ancile, however.

Westerners have too much disposable income and this drives them crazy

Try harder, kiddo.

You should try harder yourself, Shlomo.

Do you have anything to hide?
Dont fool yourself, you are average, just like millions of other human beings
Of course government collects data about you, but it does not mean that this data will ever be analyzed or even used

no version of windows isn't compromised. Might as well use the one that gives you the best performance.

Kill yourself fam.

Shame I didn't save either the thread or its screencap.

Wow, the FBI really does post here.

spooky telemetry wooo oooo spooky
snap
sent to microsoft you are the product now :^)

Bro, give it up. Windows 7 users are a dying breed among gamers. Its a shit jankass ancient OS with more holes in it than a cheese grater.

Just a boring job like any other m8

Then none, since they would all end up as leftist propaganda, even harder than now, and quality would fall pretty bad since the gov pays worse than the studios now.

So are people that don't buy DLC or fall for marketing hype, that doesn't make it a good thing.
I'm just hoping w7 will last me until a) series I care about switch to Vulkan or b) I partially fold by installing w10 in a GNU+ VM

if you so much as modify any fireworks you can get charged with bomb making. i don't think they'll care much about you unless you publicly start making plans to bomb something

Seeing they evacuated my neighbours, had chemists in hazmat suits empty my shed and put sniffer dogs in my roof I think I'm a little more "on their radar" than some kid taping crackers together.

I did get cleared as "low risk" by ASIO thus why I'm able to talk to you but I seriously doubt they will ever stop watching me.

No at all. Just about 100 years of advertising and social decline makes the slave spend his money on a switch while owning no land.

How foreign are you?

Eastern euro

Let's say exclusives are banned tommorow, every game must be ported to Debian by law.
Do you get a PC or a console (which one)? Why?

Whichever one is more stable, I guess. PC's usually better but every now and then the devs assfuck a port. If I have to put in the effort to mod a game to make it work I feel that version is not worth playing.

So case-by-case, I suppose.

I think PC is better maybe 30% of the time. If a game is missing staple features like a proper options menu, no mouse filtering, it has DRM, the files are locked down in some way preventing modding, if it claims it "supports modding" but in reality it's just reskins and sound packs and not a proper SDK, shit like that makes the console version far more valuable to me.

I'd rather not.

shit thread

So there's no such thing as a console exclusive and all consoles have the others' theoretical exclusives, right? And there's no such thing as a PC exclusive, so all the old PC games are ported to console with perfect compatibility, right?
Then the most softmod-friendly console for singleplayer games, and an old beater PC for the few multiplayer games I still give a fuck about. They've got dongles you can plug a KB+M into for console shooters, so it'd all work out. Between shitty DRM platforms, datamining applications like GeForce Experience, and questionable-at-best cracks, the computer I play games on is effectively a console anyway, since I don't do anything on it because it's a fairly big security risk, and that's not even considering Windows itself. I'd happily take a console to play games on if I could softmod it and burn all the disks I wanted for singleplayer shit without a problem.

Pretty much, if all games were ported to liniux would Micro$haft finally get their shit together? probably not

It's not like Linux would get its shit together either.