APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

archive.is/zeuEO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:allierosemarie&src=typd&lang=en
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40193
archive.is/Pa3xq
youtube.com/watch?v=zc7QKm7p8LU
feedthebadger.com/projects/honey-badger-brigade-legal-fund/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i sowwy :c

This kind of feels routine at this point.

How many human sacrifices did she offer?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

How professional

Maybe they went after her because she did a shitty job, no no, it's gotta be because she's got a vagina

The wew dial has exploded.
That's so transparently trying to vilify the complaints with a boogeyman from 2015. This has to backfire.

A WOMYN?!
HOW COULD YOU, YOU FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES!!!

They're only doing this to get pity sales

Everyone wants to hit the little mermaid, she's going to end up with a gaping asshole of epic proportion if she wants to thank them all. I wonder if she recovered from the initial "job interview" yet.

FUCKIN LOL

I expected "Trump supporter" to be the new thing they'd complain about. Is GamerGate going to forever be their boogeyman?

FOREVER EVER

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Are you?

ITS THE GAMERGATE THE VIDEO GAME PLAYERS SAID SOMETHING MEAN GOD DAMMIT GAMERGATE

Didn't Kotaku die? Pretty sure last year people were going apeshit over that but somehow that screenshow says Kotaku on it.

OH, YES

Sorry for what?

I have a need to bully Hali.

It got bought by some mexican jews

Holy crap. You know you fucked up when you have to scrub your resume clean of what you've done.

As for flynn the kike scumbag, he still employs that manveer asshole. Bioware seems like a black hole for game designer careers.

FUCKING GAYMURGOYIM

Some gifts from the comment section

Truly, we are become the Anonymoose. Never forgive, do not forget, we are regiment.

Who did not see this coming.

Of course not, with an animation demo reel of this caliber its obvious that the gamerbros are just jealous of this talented woman

They don't seem to have given up the "DmC Dindu Nuffin; it's the fans fault" narrative even three years later (four now really as of this January, but I'm still awaiting a salt article on it for 2017), I doubt they'll ever stop being shittershattered about Gamergate.

No user, this is anonymoose.

Even those look somewhat better than Andromeda. How the fuck can it even be possible to fuck up this bad?

BIOWARE HAS LITERALLY ACTIVATED THEIR TRAP CARD

FUCKING GALLOPING GROPERS

#stopgamergate2017

Of all the stupid shit I expected them to play I sure as fuck didn't expect blaming Gamergate again
I miss when GG was going at full steam, it was a happening and massive butthurt every hour

Is this part of the reason why these giant companies push this SJW shit? So that they can hire really young people, pay them scraps thus cutting down on development costs, and then when the product inevitably ends up sucking you have to buy it anyway because it was made by a diverse team and has an important message!

Doesn't look so bad actually.
Are they shitting the street, i mean the bed, on purpose?

APFELSCHEIß!

Yes. They can and will stomach any idea, ideology, or narrative that helps–or at least doesn't hurt–their profit margins, especially if it fuels their divide-and-conquer strategy.

there is that now for the next 8years

They are probably told on their first day to fall back to blaming gg for everything

So will *gamergate* remain a boogeyman for 72 years like the nazis? Or was that the ww1 equivalent that we just had?

They want the paycheck but not the responsibilities.
They wanted a female president that could fuck the country over, but could not be taken accountable if she did.
These people are children: "are you my mom? because my mom is the nicest, don't say mean things to my mom, my mom is always right".

Pretty much, unless some "Big Name" absolutely BTFO's out of these tits in spectacular public fashion and tell them to "STFU and actually make good games" then this will be their go to boogeyman.

The animations themselves aren't bad in that webm. The poly-count in some shorts is pretty low, and some of the texturing is shit, but the point of the reel is to show the animations, and those actually seem decent.
Didn't that article say this woman worked in mo-cap anyway? She probably didn't contribute much to the shittiness of Andromeda's animations. This seems like a case of a few retards blaming the wrong person–which, of course, the game """""journos""""" took as their cue to fire up the "harassment narrative" machine.

for an internship or junior animator maybe. Not lead for sure.

Seems like it to me. Trump is all the rage now.

biohomo shills, fuck off

Ahahahahaha

Seriously Mark stop being a fucking faggot and make a cycling thread for this, I don't want to see dozens of ME:A threads on catalog

Trump will only be around for 8 years. Gamergate is for forever.

I wonder how many years we'll keep hearing about muh evil gamergators even though it's been dead since 2015

They don't cut down on development costs, user. They cut down on taste of the gamers, they try to make them eat shit, so they won't have to make quality product, and at the same time push jewish cultural marxist agenda.
Also almost all people who work hard on programming and designing things are right wing ethically and would never agree to work for bioware.

I also think that main bioware directors may just put money in their own pockets, by doing such shitty work.

You have a point.

Kek.

From what I've been able to find, the streetshitter and facial animator left right after the game went gold.

Whenever there are layoffs right after going gold, most likely the company knows exactly how shit the game is.

I thought that only women used their skin color for pity.

well yeah, the game is finished, they don't need a lead gameplay designer anymore

Are these fart jokes intentional?

Did anyone here like me with release of Andromeda and all the shitstorm just pirated and reinstalled Mass Effect 1 to replay that masterpiece instead?

It might not be as bad as ME:A but it's by no means a masterpiece

I played a lot of ME1 back in the day. I might go back to it for another playthrough, given all the recent drama, to think about what the series could have been.

Just play something good like Doom Wars or All Out War.

Its just too easy.

I didn't even know who worked on this game other than that racist Manveer faggot. Now that I know one more, fuck her, too. Just from videos I know the game is ugly, busted trash with shit writing. This is what results when you put the message before the craft. I hope it fails, and I hope it drives the nail in Bioware's coffin.

Bioware:

Did it had like a lot of inspiration from Gundam and Syd Mead paintings? Like the Syd's vision of sci-fi. The whole colony thing was his idea, and he even participated in few Gundam designs himself (he designed Turn A).

My dog isn't stupid, but she is deaf.

It's not a masterpiece, user, let's not delude ourselves. It is, however, miles better than the shitshow ME:A is proving to be.

Name a better sci-fi rpg then, that isn't kotor.

Deus Ex

Space Ranger HD: A War Apart

Deus Ex is not sci-fi, its cyberpunk.

Wait, did aspies actually go after her or was it just one or two comments?

Oh there is always a massive butthurt every hours. Just now instead of being focused entirely down to Gamergate its spread to the entirety of the internet. Most recently this cuck called OmniDestiny.

Cyberpunk is a sub category of sci-fi. Then again bickering over fiction categories is even less productive than bickering over semantics.

She does good work with cartoony, over the top animations. Which is great in things with cartoonish art styles. You can really see how she's been forced into a job where they're expecting her to make good animations for a game which is going for a more realistic approach and it hasn't worked out.

This

Star Control 2.
System Shock.

Also this and

Point being, if you're gonna hold up Mass Effect as a pinnacle of sci-fi RPGs, then I honestly weep for the genre. It had promise, despite its generic beginnings, but of course Bioware had to squander it.

At most it was a handful of faggots who do nothing but shitpost all day on twatter sent her retarded messages.

Even pic related was better.

"Woman held to same standards as a man. When will this harassment campaign end?" - Kotaku

It's almost nice to see that even after Gawker died that Cucktaku is still its same old self. Its status as a garbagemonger is like a universal constant.

That's a good point. Some of MEA's animations are so funny especially because they're so cartoony and exaggerated.

That the eyes move independent from the mouth and the mouth moving like a bubbling jelly fish doesn't help either.

Ok Bioware, be honest. You only the title "I hate men" and immediately hired her didn't you?

only read* fuck I'm autistic.

as funny as this is, could you move this to the goober containment thread?

Thats what I figured. When will they learn to just stop being lol cows and ignore it.

Why would they ignore it? They want the sympathy of victimhood. That's why retards make false allegations of hate crimes. It's the fake it til you make it school of victimhood.

He's referring to his rich cultural tradition of street shitting.

Make me…

it's amazing that after all these years they're still butthurt.

This isn't a GG thing just because SJW "journos" say so. This is an Andromeda thing that they're trying to diminish, and whose narrative they're trying to control, by painting it as GG-related.

Only way they can sell this failure of a game is to call coordinated harassment campaign by invoking gamergate.

If they consider that subtle, then I have to wonder what "obvious" means to them.

Well their flag looks like an asshole

Those amazingly subtle examples. I'm surprised one of them wasn't, "Are you secretly Hitler wearing a mask?"

Yep

You can use twitter advanced search organized by latest and see just how few messages she actually got.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:allierosemarie&src=typd&lang=en

Barely any tweeted directly at her.
Can't check her facebook now because she took that down.

Oh my God. She's a fucking cosplayer, too.

It just boggles my fucking mind.

I saw some shit on her instagram, like 5 comments telling her she did a shit job on the game
Not even that rude or anything but these people have some thin skin
Unfortunately she's made her insta private

She's got very few comments on her vimeo page as well. She has a linkedin page too but I'm not sure it's possible to comment on those.

Leftists operate like fucking clockwork.

Instead of doing the mature thing and owning up to their own failings they decide to castigate everyone and call them Nazis for pointing out their game is shit and they're not gonna pay $60 for it.

It's almost like these retards think they're doing us a favor by making this piece of shit game and trying to sell it to us at a premium.

I'm dying.

Also, FUCK, I can't stop imagining this as being Becky's voice! That is NOT how I would've wanted her to sound!

Cowardly bioware hiding behind fat women and faggots lul.
Fuck these shitskins.

This sounds like something from a rage comic from 9gag. Also love how they don't have any sign of embarrassment on their faces btw

So, she shouldn't have been hired in the first place? That seems to be what they are saying.

He knows he's in the game.

Suck my cock like a good little whore.

They do think that way. After all they're telling you how you should live through pushing their ideology in their games. You should be thankful that they're taking the time to tell you how to think. Don't you know how much time they spent trying to brainwash you? They feel like they've made a card pyramid just for you and now you don't want it because you're a nazi who don't agree with their perfect world view? What an ungrateful entitled piece of shit you are.

The only line I've heard from this game that sounds honest so far

It's like watching a train wreck.

Looks like our new harassment target was a success

i keked

It's a good thing most liberal companies run at a deficit

This really sounds like it's written by someone who has never confessed any sort of romantic attraction to another person and the only time they've ever seen it happen is in fan fiction.
HOLY FUCK

Well, its not really her fault they hired her into a leadership role she wasn't ready for, whoever was in charge of hiring is a massive fucking moron.

Shouldn't really focus on her, distracts from all the other problems with the game, bigger problems than just facial animations.

This shit isn't going to work this time, they can't blame people for complaining about shit hires.

This is the result of affirmative action. EA must be so pleased; having a AAA studio that costs as much to run as any other it owns, but them being unable to make a functional product without glaring flaws. I look forward to this game selling sub 2 mil, and EA enforcing cutbacks, or outright closing the shitshow.

"Confessing" your attraction is autistic as fuck, my dude.
My usual method seems to be spending time together and waiting until the sexual tension is so high that it's going to explode, then kissing out of nowhere.

REMEMBER GOYIM, IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE UPDATES YOU'RE DEAD WRONG

Of course not.
The fact they're already trying to paint her as a scapegoat however probably means they're doing some advanced damage control tactics.

Albion

So this is EA's trick to get better review scores from SJWs

Uh oh they're going to get about a dozen good reviews from the few tumblrettes that actually buy games.

Why would they need tricks for that?

"They are haters, and it is hate; Hate is just an emotional response, it's not fact-based, it's not because you objectively suck, that you had to manage a team of animators even though you had no experience, and it's certainly not because the animation style doesn't fit within the game; it's just an emotional, completely unfair and irrational response that you're getting"

the amy schumer defense?

They're going to pull an Anita, doing (telling) shit on purpose then racking the benefit of virtue signaling.
Don't laugh, it was extremely profitable for her.

Lead facial animator, not like she was the overall project lead.

Knowing EA, there was most likely a chain of command approving development stages.
All the work her team did on facial animations were most likely approved by many people in that chain.
The face animations are just one piece of this shit sandwich, look at all the other shit they let through QC so far.

Found the paid shill.
This is how pathetic they have to be for this dog turd. They can't argue its quality because it irrefutably has none, so they have to try to shift our ire onto the corporation itself rather than the pile of shit leftists responsible.

This is worse than shit fade demons fuck

The only way she got promoted to a lead animator position is by sucking dick or nepotism. I doubt we're going to find her uncle working at EA. So all the white knights will crawl out to defend m'lady from harassment when the inevitable questions are asked. The statement by Bioware about harassment is just starting the spin early.

Requesting a webm of the kill me now part

This is exactly the reason. It's more a symptom of this kind of hiring policy, as idiots straight out of College or University tend to hold these extreme left views.

The bigger issue is how sharply standards have dropped, which I think Bioware is demonstrating perfectly.

Reviewers for game sites, and big-name YouTubers or streamers, usually get their games for free.

She's a big girl.

sauce?

For McDonalds.

That's been their tactic for a long time now.

kotor 2

The facial animations, and animations in general are one of those cases of most clear and obvious way to see something bad. Plus it is outright amazing how bad it is. Its like watching the clips from DA:I all over again. Gameplay looked average to boring in the short term, but there were so many other more entertaining things to mock and ridicule that the gameplay didn't come up nearly as much as riding the bull, the tranny, or the faggot who is just a faggot and nothing else.

Gameplay here looks mediocre at best, and not something I would play for any length of time because of how bad the writing is. You can get away with mediocre gameplay if the writing is good, but its not here. Plus the whole premise is fucking retarded.

Short answer: Yes.

who cares?
mack's on point again

user are you fucking retarded?

Of course if you hire an inexperienced retard into a lead role, they won't produce anything of quality. Do you honestly expect anything different to happen?
The managers of the project should have fucking known better, but who knows what happened. Maybe they were trying to save some shekels by hiring the inexperienced.

how

I was thinking of buying this game because I like space, I mostly want it for the MP, is it bad to buy it just for that? I dont care about the story or the facial animations or the dialogues, I wanna shoot ayy lmaos and be a space wizzard vanguard .

how do you fuck up this bad?

They started making Andromeda in 2012.
So this is what they came up with in those 5 years, i'd be loading that shotgun if i was EA.

1. Virtue signaling
2. A friend of someone and got hired
3. Family in high places
One of these.

ME1 was basically Syd Mead: The Game.

No truer words were ever spoken.

Don't forget my favorite of incompetent HR.

Holy shit, ME:A is a fujoshit fanfiction dating sim, it all makes sense now.

those shitty skyrim meme videos had better animation

The salarian is the true star of this clip.

That's cazzo delizioso, il mio nigga
pic related

He actually left or was fired a month ago, true story.

Adolf Hitler was a gamergater.

He killed himself, the shame of being in this game was too much.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40193
Come on, man.

That's a really good point, I've never thought about it that way.

If people are already playing it and making reviews of it then what's the point of sending out review copies and NDAs?

Truly horrifying.

I hate this piece of shit less for what it is on its own and more for the fact people will defend other games that are also terrible just because they aren't quite as terrible.

Include "Probably got paid less than a better professional".

It was either one of those or multiple of them at the same time.

who could have known?

Learn to use ffmpeg. It's a matter of seconds.

All this talk of her responsibility vs. that of whoever hired her reminded me of this.

It's quite something to witness the desperate attempt to tie GG to people who're calling ME:A out for looking like shit. I'd wager there is *some* crossover but apparently GG is responsible for Trump being elected too so it seems there's no limits to their powa.

Seems like a waste of time going after some woman once the product is done and out, it's not gonna improve things, people tasting the mediocrity and vomiting it back out will.

I play DF on occasion and still want this one to die in flames. How gnarled and twisted his mind must be to see the world so askew.

Doing gods work, user

that blakeavon text could go next to the Proud Cuck/Normal Person guy.

On second thought, leftist shitheads couldn't parody Arthur Fields' Hunting the Hun.

Is this salarian now Teagan 2.0?

It's like he is really speaking to me.
If only there was a pillow big enough to smother him to death with.

Also a professional knows his rights and can tell you to fuck yourself if you try and force him to do stupid shit like make Mass Effect Andomeda.

Why, exactly?

don't compare ass defect to Syd Mead, pls

having a vagina usually has a role in shitty job performance tho

Lmao. Now kill the other teams, ea. After da2, da i, me3 and andromeda, bioware doesn't have a plausible image anymore. They have the same prestige of a russian indie studio.

The original post that fathered spaghetti falling out of pocket as a metaphor for absolute embarassment seems far more bearable than whatever the fuck display of absolute incapability to express one's feelings is.

Holy shit dude, what the fuck is this?
What this written by an actual aspie that never interacted with human beings?

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

All the writing in this piece of shit is garbage. It's not even standard garbage, it's pretentious garbage. Someone wrote all of this and thought it was great and sophisticated and funny. It's like they hired people from webcomics for that job.

or from leftypol

Oh but the cosplayer fangirl from tumblr feels this is the best job ever, she would never complain about it.

Best thing is that these people are pretty much unemployable. Imagine you apply to an animator job in any company and the last thing in your curriculum is "facial animator for Mass Effect Andromeda". But who am I kidding? They will probably open a patreon and form their own indie studio, living of shitty walking simulators.

do they hire sitcom writers now?

He will thrash for a bit and maybe even muffled cry of pain but you must do this thing.
This isn't murder, it's euthanasia and no one may judge you.

making fun of someone isn't a boogieman you asspained faggot.

So… it's true?! They actually used retarded woman animator?!?!
OH FUCK!
BIOWARE ACTUALLY DOES HAVE RETARDED WOMEN ANIMATORS!!
GODDAMN!

It's like a pair of teenagers.

perfect

found the MEA writer

Actual question, is Ralph Retort Gamergate or not? I remember even back at the start he was an attention whore and did us no good. Even Milo leaked GameJournoPros, what the fuck has Ralph ever done? From what I remember he was always /revolt/ trash even before /revolt/ existed.

Oh i hope she does, because she is never going to be allowed to work anywhere near the gaming industry again, she is as radioactive as Alison Rapp is.

WHEN WILL IT END?!?

I have enough self-awareness to know that I'm not a good writer, and I definitely wouldn't try to write for a major game studio knowing how bad I suck.

Never, this will be a longer running industry than the Holocaust.

What the fuck? This is surreal…

Alison Rapp was a literal prostitute and child porn defender; I don't think it's possible to be more cancerous than her unless you're Anthony Burch.

But she's cute xd, and i want to nom nom her head right here up against the wall because she's a virgin next door!

Stop derailing.

Ralph is a literal retard and nobody cares about him.

That was written by a competent writer though.

It's an integral part of the cycle:

Repeat until there's nothing but pallid pointless, neutered, anodyne experiences where you pay per move and no fun is allowed without EA debiting your account for Doritos by force every 5 minutes.

heh

How can anyone still deny these journos aren't just paid sycophants? They're obviously running damage control for Bioware with money from EA's coffers.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Did anyone really think Bioware wouldn't escalate this shit at the last second when it was revealed that a nasty currynigger and a woman were in charge of some of the game's most glaring faults?

Why would he learn when he can get you to do things for him?

No

Now we just need 15 different video game blogs to have some variation of "VIDEO GAMERS ARE DEAD! :)" and we can jumpstart gamergate again.

They hold such intense doublethinknot just now, but for many years. How do these snowflakes continue to exist outside a mental hospital?

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

The highest standard you can set for other people, is the standard you would set for yourself.

they don't. universities, game development studios, and game journalist offices all might as well be nuthouses.

like clockwork

Yes, don't you remember them doing the same thing with Mass Effect 3? As soon as the game started getting bad press EA tried to spin it as people attacking gays. They basically started calling everyone who criticized the game a homophobe.

archive.is/Pa3xq

Then they used bots to sign a phony petition that was supposed to show how much "gamers" love EA's gay politics.

You now know the terrible secret.
They are coming for you.

do not turn around.

let's also not forget Penny Arcade joining in on the shilling and denying Child's Play donations because the people donating didn't like the game.

Why don't you JUST

oh god this shit writes it self fucking hell.

Found the communist. Kill yourself.

Never touched one, the moment i saw people reaction and general design of the game (the fucking wheel dialogue)i just got it wasn't for me. It wasn't Baldur, it wasn't Fallout, it wasn't anything i could give a fuck about.
And then bad news from the studio started to pile up like your local hazardous waste dumping. Something just started to rot under the sun back then.

Patreon, nigga. That's what internet welfare was made for.

Olivia from Bolivia is my 3dpd waifu.

Which part? Person in question claiming credit on a social media profile for work she didn't do, or the games "media" glossing over the valid reason for the complaints in the first place, which is that the animations are absolutely fucked?

I'd like to blame the various spergs who got the wrong person (again), but she did it to herself by taking public credit for the shitshow.

Look at his complete stiffness! He's a fucking paraplegic who can only move his mouth! Did the SS Tumblr think it was a good idea to give him a mission critical job at a console because he's an oppressed, disabled minority?

user, you're the cancer.

From the clips I've seen, the writing reeks of Hollywood shlock. It has all the stamps of mass market bullshit that you'd expect when you send out the diversity hires to bat.

Chad from Chad already got to her.

It's a lamentable shame that ME:1 can be looked on as anything other than packed with disappointing unsatisfying gameplay and restrictive locales which might have looked ok but everything was too easy.

That it can be even jokingly referred to as superior to the shit they're making now is a stark indication of who should *not* be making these titles.

I'm starting to question if whoever wrote this even managed to pass high school English.

John from North Korea is also worth mentioning for his valiant defense of gay people from cyber violence and bullying.

Hate on Hollywood all you want, at least they can pretend to have standards. Bioware only thinks among their nodding circle to have any quality.

I thought North Korea shot gay people. Who knew Dear Leader was a fan of EA games.

BUT THEY ARE EVERYWHERE I LOOK

It was probably written by French Canadians who speak English as a second language.

what's with all the pathfinder jokes tho

Burn everything on world and off.

Having TumblrSquirrel pose like that would make no one buy the issue because no one wants to see a fat landwhale make sexy poses. It's still sad knowing Kate Leth is still employed for being an evil, awful bitch.

You know what. Let's do it. Let's get it going again, but let's not let Reddit tell us to behave this time. I'm all for scorched earth tactics. Make the internet uncool again so these faggots fuck off forever.

well, if it is any consolation Marvel comics are on their way out.

Forced plebbit-style meme making. Since the target audience usually finds randumb shit like this hilarious, it might hit the right spot on their funny bones.

English is my third fucking language and even I could write dialogue that isn't such gibberish.

It's even fucking worse that 90s era localization of Japanese games. The "we are bacteria" sentence is as retarded as you can fucking get.

The Marvel Jews want you to look upon the abomination.

At the very least it seems the more mainstream vidya press have been shitting on ME:A's shitty animation and other bugs more than I've seen in the past with other Bioshit games, and the public seem to be finally waking up to how fucking incompetent they are going off a few comments I've seen.

It's because they can't sugarcoat it, it will never be fixed and everyone knows it.

Anyone that buys Andromeda after all the embarrassing coverage it has been getting actually deserves to lose his money. Paying for this game is the closest you can get to being cucked without Jamal putting his dick in your girlfriend.

Even that delivery was wooden.

The cracks are starting to show. With any luck, the whole damned thing will collapse, trust in the media will evaporate entirely, and these sites will be at each other's throats.

what other languages ou speak?

t. not CIA

I dunno, i could feel the longing for the sweet kiss of oblivion in those 3 words.
That is the only thing genuine in the whole, entire game.

This reminds me. New York State recently scrapped literacy tests for teachers because too many brown people were failing them. >>>Holla Forums9476303
Meta note to hotpockets: I'm linking a related story on another board. (Yes, it's related. Diversity hires in Bioware are fucking up & the story is related to diversity hires.) Linking a board where it can be discussed that is not in this thread so it stays off your board. Don't be an anti-Holla Forums faggot about it.

I don't know, we'd need something to gain traction again and get a bunch of normalfags all riled up so we can be noticed to start fucking shit up again.

I didn't know women were doing the shut job, but thanks Bioware for proving that women shouldn't be in the haming industry.

Thats not happening m8, expect at least 85 on metacritic.
The real question here is why are people (not people here) suddenly shitting on this game like me3 wasnt just as bad?

Arabic and Urdu.

Just tell Mark to go fuck himself. He's mad because he paid for the game and doesn't want people to make fun of it.

How is it consolation knowing companies will still hire Leth for being a horrible, evil bitch, and the sjw shit will eventually hit the movies (Ready for Ms Muslim to be shoved down your throats in the movies?!)?!

The fuck is this shit?! How is this considered good? How does somebody look at this, and genuinely say, "Gee this looks like it's pretty good" without looking like a sjw-cuck-fucktard?

Because she will keep fucking up every project she joins, and since all those projects will be leftist propaganda trash she will keep damaging her own side.

No one that isn't ideologically motivated to hire affirmative action hires will want her after her epic fuckup of Andromeda animation.

Same way someone looked at the animations and writing of ME:A and decided that was what they were gonna ship to the public.

The really hilarious part is that Squirrel Girl sold so badly Marvel was forced to cancel the title only to launch a new one with the same character, written by the same writer and drawn by the same artist, putting a number 1 on the first issue to boost sales.

truth is they were all bad
yes even DA:O

GamerGate ?
What the fuck is a Gamer Gate ?

A problematic sexist hate group of misogynerds.

Because this is more glaring, not "you have to play the entire game to know that it doesn't get better, the story gets worse, only at the end can you be certain of this dogshit".

Here it's glaring objective errors that cannot have any explanation other than the game is shit.

It's not lewds my dude.

Because these industries can only get better after they become unprofitable.
Once big business can't make big money pumping out bland shit SJW parasites like Antia or Zoe or Leth or CurryThunder can't latch onto the money train.

Once these people are gone either these industries return to those with genuine passion to take chances and make good games or they die for good.

The furious ghosts of bigoted evil white men.
Stalking the land for brown people to murder in their national socialist orgies.

They brought it back…and the newer issues are still garbage. Now they're trying to release her "origins" to make her deep with the sjw shit. It's like no one understands why people liked her in the first place.

Wow what a bunch of horrible bullies! I am simply outRAGED! >:O

Carson/Sessions 2024
Let's keep the butthurt going.

it's pretty lewd for me

I want to know who put that in there, it is just fucking perfect for this shitty scene.

What did he mean by this?

I know this is Bioware so I shouldn't expect much, but god damn.

Why do you ask questions you won't like the answer to?

Are you literally shaking?

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you post that?

I really hope one of the devs is secretly aware of how shit this game is gonna be and is putting in little self aware gems like that

I dunno, the games press cited by Wikepedia said they rape & behead women or something.

Holy shit. Its like it was written by Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m. Oh my god, its like the only form of communication the writer had was through Tumblr fan fictions.

I don't want to admit it but I can't fap to ehem regular hentai anymore and it's all because of this damn show, it has to be flatter now.

He is a delusional retard with a severe inferiority complex, who'd fucking know.

Why is he green?

I just watched the "my face is tired" clip
This whole thing was rushed, very badly.

Kotaku has become a parody of itself.

Fuck the normalfags. They only make things worse.

A type of ant

That basically describes the whole of BioWare.

Superior designated race.

Didn't they get extra time to work on it? like since 2012?

GG has comparisons to the "deplorables".
Both were accused of shit they didn't do or believe in.
Both were galvanized together as other people were libeled and put under the same umbrella.
Both used the other side's tactics (the legal and moral ones).
And both were reasonably organized, but it granted the illusion of a much larger & organized group- sort of like what SJWs and the MSM used to be before they got lazy & relied on labels & emotions too heavily.

While the deplorables had Trump, GG had no leader. GG couldn't be dragged down by character assassination since they had no leader. Even when the board was assaulted by CP bots, it did minimal damage. Trump didn't give a fuck at any mud slung at him, and it was often disproven (and relying on his "make them think past the sale" tactics, so everyone was saying "How can we have this sort of guy in the white house"- already implying he's getting in).

The deplorables are in full swing and getting stronger (even normalfag places like Reddit and Imgur have stories of SJW bullshit or professors being harassed on their front page more often- albeit along side anti-Trump memes which are "upvoted" by bots and regular users- even those who dislike Trump- are getting sick of). Arguably, GG has gotten softer due to a lack of goals and outcry. GG is fueled on rage. While deplorables have plenty to still be mad about, Game Journos & SJWs have been working in different areas- either anti Trump or conventions that were pozzed years ago but are now being cranked up to 11.

IMO, GG should go back to the old tactics of emails & public complaints. Though more public mocking & insulting like the deplorables might work (never harass- but express freely if something is shit. Like with Amy Schumer's shitshow).

But in short- GG could sit on its hands, as long as Game Journos keep claiming everyone is GamerGate misogyny harassers, then they'll put all their critics backs-up, which makes them oppose bad reviewers & arguments. GG lasts on through people being given the mask.
Of course, if GG continues to help, they can at least steer those who are labeled with it. Like says, GG should be speaking with one voice demanding the industry to do good, and even normalfags can join in the chorus. Rather than having two pigs fight in mud and not make progress- we turn one of them into a boar. Or frog.

Kinda. Bad Press and Bad Press are different. Bad Press is selling a console that scratches it's own screen and only has 1 decent new game. Bad Press is pissing off one group of people so badly that another group grows tired of them complaining- then you appeal to that audience so they buy it for you.
It worked with the past couple of Bioware games, and it worked with Hatred to a lesser extent.

Reminder that Quebec funds their Montreal game companies, it's governmental funded, this means I pay for this shit even thought I hate it just like nuns pay for abortions.

She lewd, my dude.

Imagine being an Alien and this is your first exposure to the human race, two blobby dysgenic lesbians.

it was supposed to be released sometime last year, my guess is they had a lot of extra time on this… I don't think Bioware is long for this world.

OP,

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Could someone please shoop this into Captain AmeriTrump?

WHAT? APOLOGIZE?! But we're the Holla Forumsinyu Force! We never apologize!

Does he have fucking gangrene on his chest how the fuck

What a surprise. Journalists are so boring and predictable lol

Reminder that Biscuit became a complete cunt after the elections, and is still a cunt. Biscuit was always a scummy prick.

Mitsudomoe are the exact opposite of flat. The lolis there are all fat pigs

Yep

We could hope he'd think of them as a separate, inferior species.

Supposedly EA got tired of them dragging their feet and basically told them to ship it out the door now after they got the one year extension.

Still, five fucking years and this is what they shit out? That's gotta be a new low, even for BioWare.

Those are not devs, that's the Bioware fanbase.

because ME3 was over half a decade ago and modern gamers have really short attention spans.

Is he still around? Didn't the guy had terminal cancer or some shit like that?

I stopped watching him after the "Tranny Incident"

Prostate cancer, I don't think it was ever pronounced terminal.

Tranny incident? I didn't know about that one. Explain.

What the fuck does that even mean? Who the fuck wrote this?

I remenber he saying he had "liver spots" which is pretty much a death sentence.

Didn't they give him 3 years to live or something like that?

It looks as if she couldn't find a bra to fit those oozing wads of putty she calls tits, so she stuck them in some shopping bags.

Isn't he dying? Politics are things that matter, not facts, so when you are dying, things that matter must change considerably, even if facts don't.

When I was 10 my doctor told me I'd die before getting out of high school because I was 20 pounds overweight. They're just trying to scare you.

This is perfect.

TB's a dying cuckold at least. And he's probably cucking his cuck family out of his life savings by blowing it all on medical expenses so he can make a few more somewhat decent youtube reviews.

Cognitive Dissonance is strong with the left.
TB happily shits on people pulling shit like that in the games industry (or he used to)- yet he backs down on it in the real world. His cancer must have been stressful, so going back to a "safer" position (something that makes you feel good) makes sense psychologically. Then having that safety ruptured ("Trump has won and he's going to steal all the chemo for himself to make his hands bigger!") would make anyone pissed.

I'd have embedded this, but I wanted to post pictures as well: youtube.com/watch?v=zc7QKm7p8LU

The MSM really did hype up Trump as mega-Hitler. I was with some friends who turned ugly after Brexit, and went mad after Trump.

I wasn't expecting much from video game dialogue, but sheesh talk about awful writing.

But he was always a shady prick before he had cancer, so yea, fuck him.

Biscuit was never good.

It's a auditory hallucination, it's your brains way of telling you that you are having a stroke and need medical attention pronto.

I thought they just got tax breaks.

He had colon cancer, but seems to have weathered that. However, the cancer unexpectedly resurfaced somewhere else, I think in his liver. By all accounts his treatments are succeeding, though.

He had "Laura K," a tranny on his podcast once. That podcast was considered breddy gud by his fanbase, so he had >her back on a second time, but this time none of his fans wanted her there. I don't know if it's because >she was more obnoxious the second time or because people had grown sick and tired of the tranny meme by then. Anyway, he got royally assblasted about his fans disliking that podcast and sperged out on Soundcloud about it.

I'm inclined to agree. Somebody approaches me and says "hey, I know you're inexperienced, but do you want to get 150k annually with a leadership role in facial animation," am I going to fucking say no?
Then when I consistently put in sub-par work due to inexperience, and they never correct it, fix my mistakes, put me back in my old position, hire a consultant, or any of the dozens of things that would have fixed the problem, whose fault is it?

If you go up to anybody and say "Hey, you want a raise and a promotion?" how many of them do you think are going to say no? I don't know her, or what she does, or really anything about her, but she did a shitty job because she didn't know how to do a good one, and the company running this $40 million budget game didn't fix it. I really wouldn't blame her for being promoted to a position she couldn't handle, because almost anybody would be happy to get more money and prestige to sit in a higher professional position, whether they can really get it done well enough or not. There were much more significant failures in this chain of fuckups.

An inexperienced person never should have been put in a leadership position.
Her work should have been checked, and the mistakes should have been noticed early on.
Some sort of corrective action should have taken place.
Quality checks and tests should have been taking place, with notes about this specific thing.
Somebody who is putting in sub-par work should either be moved to a different position or worked with to improve their work.

I don't see what she really did wrong. She didn't know what she was doing, she got a promotion, and she did her best, but her best wasn't very good. She got kept at that position despite not knowing what she was doing, and kept getting paid the leadership paygrade. That sounds entirely like the company's fault, not really hers.

Something's not adding up here.

It is the company's fault for hiring an incompetent fool to do tough job, but when you're going all sjw about it, shit is going to hit the fan.

I think they tried to do the old cliche of "we're to them like bacteria are to us" but they failed their english classes so it turned into this mess

Considering how eagerly he throws away money on mobile games and actively defends removal of gameplay because he's a "consumer advocate" it's a wonder the cancerous faggot has any following at all.

They talk in "movie trailer" dialogue. Which doesn't work when it's all your dialogue, even when it's written well.

In his case, for the type of cancer he had (iirc, through an organ [but not the heart] that risk it spreading to other organs via blood), even after treatment life expectancy was 4 years.

I think the two podcasts were like a year apart (though I could be wrong). If so, that's enough time for the general attitude to change, especially since tranny shit wasn't being rammed down our throats by the mainstream media until relatively recently.

He is no different to any other youtuber at this point. They all spend shitloads of money into stupid mobile games, mmos, and shill for groups. TB fits right in with the cancer, so there is a ready group of idiots who can switch from cancer 1 to cancer TB.

They pay some of their employees salaries, what they want is more people employed, but what they get is tons of shitty jobs making shitty games.

he started getting really big when he shilled a new WoW expansion which was around the same time Minecraft and reddit got big. he merely rode the wave.

I deciphered it as wiping out all multi-cellular life. Their Marxist brainwashing must make them consider all organisms as themselves or something to produce that word salad.

TB churns out a ton of videos that simply demonstrate what each game is. Nobody else comes close.

He used to be good.
He seemed to be for market diversity- any genre of game you want to buy being available. Including bullshit interactive movies- not seeing them as dumbed down 3rd person shooters or action games given a different name & marketing as a shield.

In fact, I'd argue 90% of his reviews are accurate and OK. Though he doesn't shit as heavily on games that are too easy like WorthABuy does. They both hate it when devs are jewy with DLC and base cost, but Mack demands pitchforks & torches- or maybe that's part of his angry act. If it's an act.

It don't matter.
None… None a' dis matters.

Makes sense then if they were a year apart. Ironic how sjws and liberalism made trannies look like evil psychopaths while giving trannies the middle finger with their socjus hypocrisy.

GG's other goal should be to encourage consumers to look at gameplay videos.
Not Let's Plays with someone howling & laughing over the top.
Not trailers with wub-wub bass and manipulated.
Straight up 10 minutes of commentary-less, normal gameplay footage.

TB barely reviews games anymore anyway, and when he does, most of them are 2D indie pixelshit that nobody cares about.

Once they fire you, do you think other companies will want to touch you with a 15-feet pole? They see
And they will flee, and no
Won't work.
But I guess she can pocket the money then find a betacuck to provide for her and go on maternity leave for 4 years until this game is forgotten. But as a guy you can't do that.

Well, at least your mom didn't ask online if she should abort you because you were discovered on the same day Trump was elected.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Challenge accepted.

That is the only thing I forgive him for.
Well, not "forgive"- IMO he should have hired someone to fill in for him, someone he trusted. That way if the worst happens, someone else inherits his business and the money still goes to his wife & wife's son.
But I'm not gonna expect content from someone undergoing chemo.

He's also been struggling for a while between covering games everyone wants to know about vs. giving smaller games a spot-light. He's tried to make other shows/formats to do that, it's never quite clicked. The more recent you get, the worse the indieshit gets, but some stuff he finds is decent- like Renowned Explorers.

Doing gods work user.

I can't find it, it's a screencap of one of those question websites. I'm sure someone saved it from one of their election-salt folders.

Didn't he punch his wife in the face and called her a cunt for voting for Trump?

KILL ME NOW

Kill me now

Kill ME Now

No, but he was angry with her because she voted independent.

KILL. ME. NOW.

Oy Vey! How dare you trivialize the harassment of 3 trillion women out of gaming. It was exactly like the Holocaust but worse. I've reported you to Head mod who I know personally, he's also Jewish if you didn't know.

Even skyrim lovers aren't defending it wew.
I hope it blunders because of footages (despite the desperate "preorder cancelled" memes that shills probably spammed on leddit)

Kill me now.
Kill me, Pete.
He's a modest guy.
Kill me, Beerus-sama.

The guy has tried to be a decent husband to her- despite that spat.
And feeding the kid a rotten diet to the point it also had a cancer scare- but that's as much on her IMO.

Why would i want that? Bioware games have been comedy gold for years now.

To play the devils advocate, he at least had the decency to publicly apologize to her a few day afterwards.

"You're doing a great service to the LGBT community."

Examining shit before you buy it should be a mandatory course every fucking year in every fucking school. It's the only way people will learn.

Why TB even cares? If I had cancer the last thing in my mind would be the elections.

Kill Me Now

I see what you did there.

Kill me now

FUCK ME DEAD, this is like it has been written by one of the thousands of terrible, fat, clit-rubbing, sexual fantasy obsessed, fanfiction writers out there who have some roleplaying facebook account and have the emotional intelligence of a nat. One of my favourite lores has been murdered by such untalented people. Probably all recruited from DeviantArt.

Sad, because the concept for this game could have been so so much more.

Its mainly for people who actually liked 1 or 2 and would rather the IP be dead than desecrated

lawl, of course no, I meant actual people with some sense of discrimination about what's good and what's shit review it *after* all the bullshit outlets give it their paid opinion, that's when the cuntymouth online news places get their panties in a bunch on behalf of people who shouldn't be defended.

Holy fuck that rape face is fantastic and the dialogue sounds like it was written by an autist. I can't wait for the inevitable brote stream

Fuck them, I'm having the time of my life seeing this trainwreck unfold.

That nigger whiting up is offensive to my delicate sensibilities.

He had it near the liver, but got it removed recently, now just needs to rest and hoipe that it doesn't resurface anywhere else.
The high mortality rate and why it's generally considered to be a death sentence comes from mostly 50+ year old folks getting it, where the treatment fucks up their immune system and they catch a cold or whatever, which puts them down for good.

Kill Me Now

Imagine how much you've got to hate yourself to end up looking like Kong there, I mean the fat dyke next to her is no picture but holy fuck, that womountain is a frightening concentration of self destruction.

Not even a decent haircut.

Gave up early/10

Guys we have to help EA fight against harassment.

this nigger can't be serious

Disgusting. How can shills be so transparent?

Jesus, can he never stop being this much of a faggot?

Thank you mr rami ismail, I'll be sure to give my hard earned money to EA by buying a shit game at full price because one of their employees is suffering from hurt feelings.

I wonder what is the mental condition these people seem to suffer from?

Apparently said Employee doesn't even work there anymore.

Makes sense…

Called it
It's becoming a standard business practice.

Best way to stop a shill is call it out, so normal people can insult the moron buying into it.

Spread it

Did you forget?
You have to think of money as information!

But it was a good game

lulz but fake

damn it…

I liked 1 and 2 and I'm laughing just the same

this is why i still say that i support gamergate even though there's a lot of people that say it's dead
if the sjw shitlibtards won't stop talking about it, why should i stop talking about it?

It was good. Really good. I'll even say that is was phenomenal and I have yet to encounter another game like it. It was never a masterpiece, but it is pretty fucking close to one.

You misogynerd! Don't you know your harassment is stopping women all over the world from playing games?

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

He is still a better source for peaks into games than any of the gamer journos combined. If only he would stick to what he's decent at.

Everybody, talk with your wallets.

Seriously we can really hurt some games by never buying their junk and never purchasing dlc.

All my wallet ever says is "GIBE MONI HUEHUEHEUHUEHUE" with an audible echo.

No shit.
I doubt/hope anybody here had bought a AAA game since 2004.

user…

The point is that she shouldn't have been hired for that position in the first place. You wouldn't hire someone who only flew a cessna 2 or 3 times as a commercial airline pilot. She isn't the problem, she is a symptom, along with many other likely "diversity" hires.

That part isn't actually wrong. All single player games are free (other than the very few that are still not cracked), so the only reason to buy one is to tell the developer/publisher "I want more of this."

Doesn't the talentless shit in question not even work for biowarEA anymore?

Yes, it's a part of a bigger problem, not shit, we've been talking about a stagnant industry since 2007.
But by shifting ALL or MOST of the blame on her superiors you are saying that she is incapable of making decisions of her own, as if she has no self-control or "administrative order" (help me out, I can't for the life of me remember the right word, Sargon likes to use it).

She doesn't, she's a woman.

I mean, I suppose she takes some responsibility, but not the brunt. Maybe she thought it was good work. If it was on the same level as the portfolio they looked at to hire her, she probably thought it was ok. That shit is on her superiors. Who knows what went through her head. There probably isn't a lot of constructive criticism amongst workers in a sjw hive, for fear of hurt fee fees or microaggressions or some shit. All the more reason its cancerous.

You're forgetting that many normalfags who play vidya are technically incompetent, and either can't find torrents or don't know how to use them, let alone how to apply cracks.

Does this look like good work to anybody on this planet? Her portfolio differed from this game in style so much, you may as ell have hired a political cartoonist to make an animoo series (Ben Garrison presents: Little kawai* schoolgirls: Big bakka problems Tensei!!!), it just won't work.

hentai means degenerate

It's virtue baiting. They completely sell their ideas out for cash like the petty whores they are.

Of course I would, but you get the point.

The rulers of this earth

Kill me now

Reminds me of the Ghostbusters reboot that came out last year.

Yea, that kid is a virgin alright.

feedthebadger.com/projects/honey-badger-brigade-legal-fund/

Looking forward to a Canadian SocJus convention & journo outlet getting sued directly because they got triggered by Vivian James and Gamergate? May 2017 be the year of Justice and we get a repeat of Gawker and MN9 through this game bombing all the while SJWS continue to breakdown.

Indeed. Remember Playstation Smash?

I still don't get where the "in decline" came from. Most people agree that 3 was the best of the franchise, and that 4 was still solid if not as good as 3, and either way a step up from 2, so it's obviously not in decline insofar as the fans were concerned. On the sales side, 4 outsold 3, so it wasn't that either. Where did the "DMC was dying" narrative come from?

But if I want to support good developers and put bad developers/publishers like EA out of business forever?

Gamergate really has become the "russian hackers" of video games.

looks like a psa on what marxism does to people

"Can't you find someone else (that is not female) to blame instead?", the article.