Any youtubers that aren't cancerous redditors, nor have annoying voices?

Any youtubers that aren't cancerous redditors, nor have annoying voices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JennyENicholson/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tigref
EricVanWilderman
Tomato Gaming
Tear of Grace

Classic Game Room, as always.

Worthabuy and HarshlyCritical are comfy as well. Harshlycritical might have some tumblr friends though, but he himself is perfectly alright. Mack is based.

He's funny but I don't think he's based

Be the youtube channel you want to see!
Participation is free.

surely you jest?

Then there's Stan Burdman, who just discovered Holla Forums lately and overdosed on Bog pills.

He's based, his opinions are quite honest.

I don't have a gayman rig, nor one that can record.

I remember a few of his reviews being shit, but it's funny watching him shit on big releases that aren't that good.

You've got the right idea, nigga. Owen's the only kid on the block i keep coming back for after that effeminate necromancer OD'd a few years back.

Zemalf beat nuxcom1&2 legend/ironman without losing any soldiers. Pretty good channel without shitty "humor".

His analysis is shit, but he's just pleasing to listen to. Pretty much like CGR. I love his old videos.

Now it's getting to the part where I can say yes but… Actually the last two were bates.

DF does something that I'm not aware anyone else does, and the DF Retro is pretty good too.

Owen?
Effeminate Necromancer?

I thought Worthabuy was Mack? I enjoy listening to him, he's just funny

Yeah, mack is the worthabuy, stanburdman is a different channel.

Sexbad.

I should not have entered this thread it seems.

He is a fucking kike

Game Sack is good for finding new games. They talk about a lot of games per episode. No shit attempts a comedy.

He just wants to make a living out of making family friendly game videos and drawing comic books.

The But is that Digital Foundry is owned Eurogamer who are shit

Oh well.

That's it, the rest are your standard subs like Matthewmatosis who will never ever comeback, ever.

You mean MrMatthewPlays?

Matty the Paddy streams more like it.

PewDiePie is both redpilled and funny. Subscribe now!

Game sack is only really good for finding a lot of old obscure shit that nobody really talks. Their opinion on more modern stuff (when they do rarely talk about them) is very hit or miss.

lets go back to /bmw/ and shill him as /ourguy/ like the cuckchanners we are! subscribe to keemstar!

Do you want something related to video games or something more general ?

no

i'm perfect but secret
i have a world plan

All hail the king.

Ross is boss, to be sure.

Nostalgia Nerd and Clint of LGR are great for delving into games, their development, the developers, and each of their videos is like a documentary. Also Clint does an uncanny Duke Nukem, which is great considering what John SaintJohn became.

you know where you belong

Spirit of the Law does videos on AoE 2, backs it up with math as well.

Any OPs that aren't cancerous redditors, nor have annoying bait threads?

Epitome of picrelated.

E;R

matthewmatosis

and this one, too

Fuck yeah. Him shitting all over Horizon Zero Dawn is my favorite video. Also Game Sack and Classic Game Room of course.

Not in the this bucket. Nor any other.

Gggmanlives

youtube.com/user/JennyENicholson/videos
:'^)

Margaret won

You know the answer user

off the top of my head,

Jerma985
star_ (dead)
OneyPlays
SuperMega
Lyle McDouchebag
Stanburdman
charliezzz (dead)

Brote

How did PewDiePie go from the most cancerous youtuber ever full circle to based madman ?
Was getting caught part of his plan ?

Spike and Barley. Unfortunately they're kind of stupid in that they hardly want to upload anything on their Newfz channel anymore. They'd rather upload their own content on their own channels.

Oney is basically Arin. Shit at games and complains whenever theres a slight amount of story which will always immediately bore him. Dipshit has ADHD to the extreme. Only dingdong is decent.

This one is cool. But, why aren't you playing games?

Gore Reviews (Random Madness or Valentin The Mad) is probably the best youtube video game reviewer right now. He created a systematic method of reviewing game mechanics which makes it effective to analyze every single one of those aspects. It's not something many youtubers do, they often mix up objective facts and personal opinion and proceed to make 30 minutes videos without much of substance.

He just said that the combat wasn't as bad as other designated console games with banham combat he played, the car combat is cool, and the storm is cool.

He said that Skyrim has better controls and camera view than Witcher 3, which is true. I don't remember him saying that Skyrim has great story.

He's just a shallow person pretending to be profound.

I really like analysis videos. Of course there is MatthewMatosis but everyone knows him.

I love all the salt that spills any time he insults an AAA game.

Also another analysis video.

Jingles has a really comfy voice, too bad he has a very shit taste
But IRL, he seems to be a swell middle-aged man

He came to the realization that he doesn't have to act anymore.

Poopers are the best youtubers. Anything else is wrong.

He claimed Mafia 3 had a great story.

b-but he does it ironically.

What has the world come to

Literally /ourgoy/.

The story is relatively good compared to other GTA-like games, even if you don't agree with the political propaganda it spews.

People that play obscure games like Saint or Selfish Dream tend to be pretty good.

Broteam
Lazy Game Reviews
Ross's Game Dungeon/Accursed Farms
Killian Experience
SiIvagunner

Pros

Cons:

Pros:
>Less casual I think, I mostly watched his DOOM videos

Cons:

Pros:

Cons:

Pros:

Cons:

>Vinesauce Joel

PSA:

These are fucking letsplayers. Ignore them and don't give them any views.

These are letsplayers too, but they are probably not as cancerous as others.

These are letsplayers too, but you can find interesting games on their channels.

I have no idea what the fuck is this, but this probably doesn't deserve views too.

I can appreciate the love for oldschool games and shitting on AAA, but holy fuck he can be incompetent. 'Nier:Automata combat is very darksoulsy, and the story is nothing special'