#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Don't Stop Me Now Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PmqNR
archive.fo/W1jTg
twitter.com/PwnParrot/status/843248512255086592
twitter.com/bioware/status/843190432033005568
twitter.com/please
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/17/ceo-makes-potential-employees-take-snowflake-test-hiring/
archive.is/XCqt7
archive.fo/qgK8Y
archive.fo/DxpXy
archive.fo/gL0Co
ted.com/talks/donald_hoffman_do_we_see_reality_as_it_is
archive.fo/rB38d
archive.fo/SRlB8
archive.fo/dZV20
archive.fo/EKqd4
archive.is/jVpzI
archive.fo/HkV93
archive.is/nsusP
twitter.com/regeener/status/843330630947549185
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61993966
archive.is/sTBs2
archive.is/VZKZM
archive.is/QYyQJ
archive.is/ebWMP
archive.is/uTC48
masseffect.com/buy/collectors-edition
archive.is/dXvd1
archive.is/gVAxe
archive.is/0gLZI
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/843192576802926592
archive.is/Kazps
archive.is/6nbIn
cnet.com/news/gamers-harass-woman-online-over-mass-effect-andromeda/
archive.is/Augwx
twitter.com/polarizedxblas/status/843569737233764353
archive.fo/eX3dL
twitter.com/hdittus13/status/843569292230705155
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

Benis

get fucked

DOWNVOTE!

Mark Here

Holy Shit

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Let's start the thread right, shall we?

Compilation is complete!
Awaiting for last-minute changes.

archive of previous bread
archive.is/PmqNR

They're trying to deflect Mass Effect: Andromeda's shit to gamergate. While many are being told to fuck off, retards/burnouts/sjws will likely try to feed it to protect Bioware and EA as the shills they are. be on the look out.

Whybdo you guys try so hard?

And of course, we know just who to blame for this shit.

*Why do

THE PRESS ARE AT IT AGAIN.
DEFLECTING VALID CRITICISM USING "MUH SEXISM"

I wish he stayed in prison.

What's the plan of action?

Also archive
archive.fo/W1jTg

Has he even gone to prison? I thought he was supposed to be there for nine months. Is he pulling what that one dude did and just fuck off instead of turning himself in at the scheduled time?

Give me a bit to see it on my screen full rez. Right off the bat, now I'm wondering whether or not the title text of the rest was always a sans typeface.

Embed related: content from a videogame made by a COMPETENT woman

What's wrong? Does Operation Hide Behind the Gays no longer work?

I used Gill Sans for IARC & I think a Gotham typeface for the 4th.

The amount of sheer willful ignorance this asshat exudes never fails to piss me off. This man knows fuck all about anything, but acts as if he's an expert on everything.

Wait, when did anyone "go after" the animator? Other than pointing out how shit they were at the job?

FUCK YOU RALPH
I HOPE YOU'RE WEBSITE GOES DOWN

No, fuck you Jason.

SimCity 2000's OST was also composed primarily by a woman, and that shit's fire.

They're jumping on Ralph's autistic article and using it to craft a narrative.

Aight. Just checking some older versions I have on my machine, I guess even some of the rough mockups I did use sans for the title. I think I have to rest on it to get some fresh eyes.

But I wonder if the text needs to be serif just differentiate from the body, since the body text uses sans typefaces.

Their proof. Is literally. A blog post. By Ralph.
Yes, the manlet that IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW!

no one except spergs and revoltfags are going after the animator and even that is just low level personal shit. Again, this is something people are blowing out of proportion but retards like Ralph are fanning the flames

anyone seen this spineless faggot's interview with rubin?
i think hes going to turn into a shitlord soon

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE BLOGGERS SERIOUSLY
WHO THE FUCK COULD HAVE WARNED THEM
fuck everything, I'm going to go sing Byzantine chant

ENTITLED

There's tons of female composers in videogames that make memorable and kickass tunes.

I also remember that Nintendo Direct where one of the managers overseeing Yoshi's Woolly World felt like she wasn't working hard enough so she decided to knit yarn figurines for morale and reference for the staff.

Ok I have to get some sleep soon, but overall I think it looks ok, the only possible change I'm thinking of is the title text typeface choice. I'm wondering whether to leave it as is or play with a serif for contrast, and to make it consistent with oc1 style.

You mean replace every title with Trajan?

That guy is some retard burnout I think. Fart also had something to do with this shit as well apparently. All of this is to just avoid recognizing how shit the game is.

Because of fucking course he did.

It doesn't have to be one specific typeface for every title, I meant a more general type. I'm thinking more of the rule of mixing serif with sans serif.

oc4 may not need a change, since it reads almost like a highway road sign and that's fine.

oc 2 may need a serif typeface for the title to further strengthen the contrast between the body text. Keyword , may. Sometimes I gotta give it a bit of time and then come back with fresh eyes.

oc 3, hmm. Probably not, though I might tighten the space on those numbers text
6:56-7:05

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

never EVER nigga das a rabbit
its super gay

I knew the Chinese couldn't pull something like that off.

He is doing that on purpose so we screencap him. There is no way one user fails this many times.

Hmm, the more I look at it, I think oc2 might benefit from the title text being a serif.

I actually have taste and only fap to furshit if it's good enough quality.

for her

Filtered.

ARCHIVE OF ALL OF ELTONEL'S ART WHERE?!
I know you're here and i want the art that isnt posted elsewhere

I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying my dude.

TRIPS DEMAND AN ANSWER

I will always wonder if Ralph and Fart are payed opposition or really are just that stupid.

Their followers I understand even less. JUST BECAUSE RALPH WRITES AN ARTICLE ABOUT SOMEONE, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Looks like burnouts are now talking about how fucked GG is for what the retard crew is doing. Keep in mind a good amount of these fags are defending the game and will defend censorship.
twitter.com/PwnParrot/status/843248512255086592

What about these trips:

You fail to realize how uncheckable Gilda and Gildafags are. Kek seems to have cursed them for their innate stupidity. Gildafag is doing it so it can cap it itself.

oh shit you're right

I honestly believe that Ralph is enough of an attention whoring faggot that he would intentionally shit-stir, and "anonymously" give Polygon a lead that says "LOOK WHAT GAMERGATE DID THIS TIME!" Fart's just a psychopath.

This fag was one who shat on TD in the past right?

moar

How many times are they going to jump up and down like retarded chimpanzees screaming "GAMERGATE IS DONE FOR! THEY FUCKED UP NOW!" over shit they did?

Retards don't learn.

is ralph in jail yet?

the fuck cares about burnouts
they are as useless as fucking ralph

Surprisingly not, I thought he had to report in earlier this month. I honestly think he just simply didn't go and is holed up in a basement somewhere updating his shitty blog through a VPN.

Ok

boo

Mainly because it is fucking annoying how they perpetuate or push bullshit and pro-censorship garbage and then act like they never did so they can seem right and shit on GG for not liking censorship or just making fun of a game.

🅱️oo my ni🅱️🅱️a

Gilda best waifu

How's this? I overhauled the IARC using nothing but Japanese fonts!

fuck off saikawa isn't that retarded

You misspelt potato

DO NOT POST GILDA
$350 PENALTY
ALSO DEATH

Gilda haters go home.

The thing that annoys me about burn-out is their perpetual holier than though attitude.

Ya know cause we don't have false flaggers or controlled opposition or cunts like Ralph who just wants clicks, clearly if we had listened to our overlords shit would have been fine.

this one made me cry

This retardation is only going to make spewing "hurrassment" even less worth shit.

I think I like the title text from the Japanese.png set. But I like the body text typeface of the American.png.
So combine the strongest of the two, go gattai.

Take the japanese title text and put it on the american body text.

Also, I now kinda want to see the 4 as an animated gif. I gotta find a how to on that.

Are you saying that Gilda has always caused damage on the internet?

Burn outs, are going to burn.

I think my favorite was danmapart freaking out about Myerstwitter.

Has he never seen Myer's twitter? He is a goon that bullies people all the time. Posting a photoshop of his head isn't going to hurt anyone.

I didn't read the text, I just got sad about the picture.

And I misread the text. Oops

I'm lazy, you're just a retard.

They don't have a problem with the bullying, they just hate it when people they like, that happen to be bullies, get bullied.

Huh

Gilda > Pepe

GILDAFAGS GET OFF FROM MY BREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

calm down and enjoy the Gilda posts

Vote Freya for President so she can deport the Gildafags and any other foreign mascots from our beautiful country. We must secure a future for pure blooded, H8chan native mascots

GOD BLESS THE GAMERGATE AND THE SLAV SISTERS! MAKE VIDYA GREAT AGAIN!

I just meant having it the 4 pics as a slideshow. So oc1, then fade out, fade in to oc2, so on.

Also is actually a fairly good general rule most of the time. I am breaking it somewhat, but my reasoning and justification for that is the pages by itself should still make some sense on their own.

Are you making a Gilda slideshow?

Ehrr, unity and consistency as a principle of design I mean. Fuck I need sleep.

Counter narrative, obviously. The fact they are trying to blame an almost 3 year old controversy on a random article of a guy who just sperges at politics at this point should be enough to shut them down.

The narrative didn't work for Alison, I doubt it will work here.

GG was dropped in the interview 1:12:00

Ralph even got the dox wrong

twitter.com/bioware/status/843190432033005568

I honestly believe that this is Ralph's final "fuck you" to us, before he gets thrown in the can for nine months.

I'm making baked purple potato fries. You're undercooked, so you need to go back to the oven.
I did say I have a softspot for bullybait, but don't push your luck.

There was no doxxing as far as I can tell. Also there is debate whether it's about the cosplayer or manveer, since manveer left a month ago as well. banaza nazi seems to think it's about manveer, polygon made it about the girl

Daily reminder that webm related is what Louise Mensch and the entilre FUCKING DEMOCRATIC PARTY actually belives

sage for completely off-topic

twitter.com/please use archive.is/status/843308667453825025

So Bioware is saying she wasn't a "lead Member" and Ralph is saying they're lying.

ARCHIVE OR TWEETSAVE

hey, fuck you

IS THIS PROOF THAT RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!11!!!1???/???

whats some good stuff i can cook if im not a good chef? recently ive stopped eating and i think maybe if i cook it myself i might want to eat again

-Ralph on Twitter, misspellings and all

And yet the game still looks like shit.

Okay, yeah, this is Ralph's final "fuck you."

asinine is the most pretentious word a human can utter

Here's how IARC looks with Trajan.

IT BEGINS

What part of 'ARCHIVE THAT SHIT' do you not understand?

It should be noted that she used to have lead animator, but changed it once the drama started.

While an immense faggot, there is some truth buried here. Conflating this to GG just because of Ralph is retarded. The journalists did it on purpose though for the narrative.

too much trouble

archive or it didn't happen

more like samurai wack

nah son
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/17/ceo-makes-potential-employees-take-snowflake-test-hiring/

Looks good to me.

Start eating you fucking skellington. Go to /ck/ or even /fit/ for cooking tips.

archive.is/XCqt7

Wew that's a bold step. I like it, it weeds weak candidates out even before they apply.

Yeah, it's not like he lost ads and went on a "fuck you all" tirade everywhere someone criticized him or anything. Or that he went on a complete Twitter rampage when Brote said "Manly Tears is taller than you" while making an ass of himself in Brote's CON leaks stream. And where was he when all those hitpieces called him a "GamerGate leader" when he got arrested?

When Ralph does go to jail we should send him boy's underwear catalogs.

I suppose there's nothing else then?

I think shitloads of pizzas would make him very popular with the wardens.

why is he going to jail? what did he do?

I vote sending him Usher's articles printed in full color on gloss paper.

who the fuck cares

drunk punched a cop while being woken up from being passed out in an airport lobby

I'm paranoid about a missed typo somewhere but that's just me and near finish jitters, but I think that's it.

I heard it was a hotel.

wow, how did that not lead to an instant arrest?

Ah yes, I'm wondering whether or not to include the other organizations that are part of IARC with the ESRB or if it should just be focused on the ESRB since most of the stuff that's been collected is in America?

He spent about a week in jail, his toadies took over his Twitter, and he acted like it was the most horrifying and unjust thing to ever happen.

once we find out what prison he's going to we have to get his prison id# and write it next to his name or the wardens won't deliver it.

some sort of lobby

he was in jail then let out on bail or something

Someone get the quints, quick

I bet he has a big old mushy butt.

Always play video games!

Why must you disappoint me so, my son

Fuck, we failed

It's OK

Pfhahaha

lets see who it was

What a waste

Gilda summoning spell.

fullhouse dubs cheked
Hmm, I think for this one is pretty much good to go as is, focusing on the ESRB \ IARC side of things.

The other organization that are directly connected to the IARC, imo might need a different OC, or expanded off the 4. But right now those 4 seems good as is, focusing on ESRB IARC and the questioning of the content rating system.

tl;dr

Very well. I'm wondering whether or not to change bits of the 4th OC since they play the games when it's out to ensure full & accurate disclosure.
When a game is released or shortly thereafter, ESRB reviews the packaging (both interior and exterior) to make sure the rating is displayed accurately and in accordance with ESRB requirements. ESRB staff also play-tests a variety of games after they are released - including games that generate consumer inquiries to ESRB and those that receive broad consumer exposure - to verify that the content disclosure provided to ESRB was accurate and complete.

Can someone summarize the thread in one short and simple sentence of 10 words max?

Gilda!

there was benis so no sage, also ralph's a faggot.

Bully ranger

T.T

Personality tests are nothing new for hiring, dunno why anyone would cry about it.
According to the article, seems like the CEO is specifically looking for people high in conscientiousness.

ur a faget

Forgot source
archive.fo/qgK8Y

They cry about it because they'd fail. It makes me smug.

Good point and catch. Since oc4 is the anchor point yeah it needs to be accurate.
So the
may have to be reworked or rephrased.

No, YOU'RE A FAGET!

Sounds like they only playtest the game if there is questioning around it. This leaves a huge room for error in games receiving accurate ratings because then they only focus on the games that people object to, and nothing else.

And considering how many Jap games these days are under scrutiny and are being thrown under the bus…

Why does she have a slug in her hair?

There we go, there's our witch hunt (Or red herring).

Can that be solidly proven or linked directly though. If not, it might be better to approach it as ESRB only has a limited number of raters, versus a user generated system usually has much more.

It's actually a banana bird.

Given how long they've been around (And, how big they are), shouldn't it also be brought up that they probably have the resources to actually have, at least, one person play through these games for final verification?

Do you see banana birt?
Hopping over on de fresh hot bread
Here he come with some for me
Freshly taken from shitpost tree

make me a sandwich

Why?

Then why did my previous post get the dubs?

Catching up with what's going on.

fuck me, can we just launch Fart and Ralph into the sun? While we prep for the mars mission, side project is a rocket to the sun with their shitty asses inside

God I loved the day we declared him archive only. Best thread ever.

It's bait posing as potato to try to derail a bread. Just report and ignore.

Yes, though imo the aim is for the oc and oc4 to get the reader to start asking that for themselves.

Yup

Is (119) coming back?

I really hate to use it again considering it's from years ago & it's changed (Even though if it happened once, no question of it eventually happening again), but I'm reminded of the old Dead or Alive Paradise description.
archive.fo/DxpXy
And considering how much shit gets thrown at Dead or Alive ("Dimensions cover is too leggy, change it" and the silence over Dead or Alive Xtreme 3,) that doesn't sound like good faith.

its most likely the gildafag butthurt he got banned again

Then, I'd say, make it clear that the ESRB can freely wield their control of the game ratings, but only crackdown on actually following their own rules when an objection is made.

I've had my suspicions with Fart for a long time now, he's the only one that's benefited the most, while everyone else involved on both sides get fucked over by his every action.

Ralph's clearly a moron piloted by revoltards. Probably even cucked by his mudslime waifu too.

That one could be used as inspiration for another related oc regarding esrb inconsistency.

Couldn't that also apply to the user-made rating? Then again, whether it's the ESRB or the user-made system, both are going to be held accountable on what's being judged and should put aside their politics, religion, etc.
And if I'm going to use that, it needs to be summed up in 5 words or less to fit the "Highway Sign" look.

Yeah, "psychopath" was the wrong word. He's clearly a sociopath. Hell, didn't he recently admit that he steals shit from other people, ironically when he was getting pissy that someone "stole" an infographic from him?

When it can be proven 100%, I never objected to a firm factual statement. If it's less than that, and not solid enough, I say find another way. And personally the guidline for oc or infographics or redpills, is question, not accusation. If it can get the reader to start asking questions for themselves, most of the time I find that is far more effective than lecturing at them.

manually spamming. Even blu put more effort this

Mark just posted this on his twitter.
archive.fo/gL0Co

Something like that?

Where the fuck are the mods?
I've been reporting this shit as it's come up and still fucking nothing.

I can understand that.

What is this fag trying to achieve? At best some other fags save his pics.

Maybe the mods are the ones spamming.

good luck with that, mate

Speaking of sociopaths, anyone taking this bait?

twitter.com/RudeGameDev/status/841750736107118592

now he switching to MLP
THAT WILL SHOW US???

Are you new

Didn't an user in a previous bread say that the guy is just an attention whore?

My problem is that they're not even creative with their approach. All it goes to show is their immaturity.

I'm the only one vol'ing right now and it's pretty hectic at work tonight which makes it hard.

Isn't there a saying that goes something like "People don't like being lectured, so it's more effective for them to judge themselves instead of having a neon sign telling them THIS IS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD"
That Dead or Alive Paradise description also got to me…since the ESRB is big & they say "We're doing this for the parents & the like", let's consider how many of said parents depend on the organization because they can't judge for themselves or are too stupid to look at the ratings. If someone doesn't like that game because "Oh my god, women in swimsuits! That's not paradise!" & peddles his/her opinion onto the ESRB description, then they have a very big responsibility placed on their heads because people read their descriptions & the companies want their games to sell. While it wouldn't do shit on say Call of Duty ("Killing Muslims is bad mmmkay?") Again with Jap games and how much [CURRENT YEAR] is trying to destroy them on all fronts, then there is more responsibility to be placed.

fucking finally

And deleted. I hope he tries again, I love it when lolcows come here.

Bless you, good Vol.

AND ITS GONE

I am doing a big 8 hour long code elevation project for a company. Shit sucks.

Tell mark to make me a volunteer, I'm unemployed until October.

Jesus, just post shitty games covers and watch this place melt down. This a retard's raid.

It's not official, but we'll probably take applications for one pretty soon.

nice

Yep. I heard a variation of it that I like, you can get people's attention by yelling, but you can get people to listen by whispering.

Yep I agree. Now to distill that for an oc, that might be real interesting.

I really like that picture. Vivian and Gilda are too cute when they're together.

What should be more interesting is IARC itself. Consider that Dead or Alive Paradise description applied to only the ESRB? Now imagine certain algorithms being programmed in so that no matter what you put in, someone's opinion on what is paradise is worth more merit than the game itself…apply that to a worldwide scale where every place is judge the same way. Sure IARC doesn't give every country the same rating, but again, I always hesitate to trust a machine to do their jobs properly considering the state of people in technology.

That raid did nothing to me, because 2D > 3D, always.

VIV CALL THE EXTERMINATOR WE GOT A VERMIN PROBLEM

2D anything else >>>>>>>>>> Gilda > 3D >>>>> 3D Gilda

Kinda makes you think that Gildafags are goon raiders.

2D anything other than Gilda > 3D > Gilda

You know it's actually pretty hard to find pictures of Gilda being bullied. For as much as people seem to hate her she has nothing but cute art and almost more comic spotlight than the other characters put together.

perhaps it's trying to use an algorhtm or a system as both an infallible thing, and a scapegoat.

That's why we won't see a true AI emerge until the programmer provides the computer with an ability to change it's own code to suite it's own means. Despite how much technology advances, that will be the one limitation because of the various programmers all putting in "safeguards" to make themselves look brilliant.

What do you mean?

Gilda is like the secondary character that is actually more beloved than the main character while everytone thinks she isn't that popular.

Will it? All the "facts" about humanity destroying the world immensely wrong, so there goes all those doomsday scenarios. And, even then, the chans seem to have all of the universes answers, but all we really do most of the time is shitpost. Who's to say the computer won't do the same?

*…world are immensely…

GILDAFAGS GET OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
AND DON'T COME
NEVER EVER

So what you're saying is that this whole bullshit is a Film or Reality TV and we're just entertainment to someone we don't know about?

With how batshit insane things have been, it makes perfect sense to me.

I'm starting to think the gilda spam is some meta shilling.

man its almost as if Marche was right eh?

ted.com/talks/donald_hoffman_do_we_see_reality_as_it_is

That makes sense. I could see my life being kind of like Always Sunny in Philadelphia. A show about bad things happening to horrible people.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences will befall to the people that you hold dear.

Hatred does not bear fruit.
Except for Gilda of course.

I'm sorry. You forced me to do it. Remember that it is for your own good.

Speaking of the ESRB, I think it was talked about in a EventStatus video, but nonetheless, it's fairly recent.
Microsoft denies refusal of Conan Exiles' endowment slider ban on Xbox One, says it's up to ESRB
archive.fo/rB38d

Well this thread is a lost cause, see you guys tomorrow I guess.

Damn mods

Makes sense to me. Gilda fags always try to derail threads. That needs to be stopped.

That person had a post history of 100% gilda. No posts in other threads, nothing on-topic to GG. No loss.

I wonder if this Conan Exiles situation will lead to more lewd games that actually look decent.
Also, good job on those infrographics. I would have replied to the posts with the infographics themselves, but all I can say is thanks.

I mean similar to the way ESRB was setup mostly to quell the 3dpd shiela Sheila Broflovski types of parents, along with that slimeballs like the Joe Liebermans ilk. I know that some sort of rating system is likely needed due to vidya does having a visual component. So in that way I get why they often compare it to movies etc.

Now, what's kind of unsaid is I think that the content ratings is sometimes used by some parents as a sole method to determine whether or not a particular vidya can be used as a babysitting device, to keep lil jonny and suzie occupied.

Although the ESRB does the spiel about how they use raters that has special training and has childhood education background and all that jazz. In some ways it's still staffed by people. Some see that as a minus. I think that can be a situational thing but hear me out a second.

Now with the IARC, while it does use the ESRB it seems to tout a system, and an algorithm. Shorthand, a machine. So I'm wondering if it's a case of 'the machine can't be wrong, it's a machine after all.' and if something does go wrong, well it's a machine, it's the machine's fault not us. :^) And if it does get blamed, well it can be repaired or fixed since it's a machine right. (Bonus points if it gets people to focus on the machine and not say, the system running that machine.)

You guys are being paranoid, honestly. If this was frequent or obnixious I'd agree, but this rarely happens, maybe once per month.

The more people hate on her, the more people will want to post her.

I was looking for bullying that wasn't done in paint.

I've dismissed gildaposting reports hundreds of times in the past, this time it was pretty spammy my dude.

I don't know if it's a chance of nudity on consoles and a relaxing of that puritanical nonsense or just Microsoft trying to shift the blame when it comes to what ends up on the cutting room floor.

Why is the retard a titcow in the last picture?

It's all a matter of whether or not people in the industry have the guts to do it while the subversion is still going on. I don't see why Conan Exiles would be slapped with the blacklist AO rating considering GTA V got away with dicks.

Aha.

Since you're still here, and before I go, I'm curious: can BOs/mods/volunteers/janitors see IPs across boards? Like say, as an example, someone shitposting in Holla Forums then shitposting here? Or if not at least show posting histories of users across boards? Or is that a global mod-only thing?

Someone wanted a shota Vivian bullying an ara Gilda.

What a surprise.

I can only see stuff on Holla Forums, nothing cross-board. Don't worry, your gay trap persona on /animu/ will remain a secret.

That sounds specific. Too specific.

Makes sense to me.

Such a topsy-turvy world line we are in, when indies we expect to push the envelope in gameplay and design are instead the ones reinforcing retarded morality codes as sockpuppets of a leftist Establishment. Now it's the AAA studios that get to play around as long as it makes mad dosh for the suits.

So, tell the Asians and Eastern European devs to turn the sexual aspects up to 11. Alright, this is going to be fun.

Well let's consider this article from 2007 when Manhunt 2 was being scrutinized because it fell victim to the AO blacklist.
archive.fo/SRlB8
I'd say Microsoft is trying to avoid the blame considering that they, Sony, and Nintendo, don't allow AO rated content on their own whim.

I think AO should just be abolished so if the game is too violent or too sexual it gets the exact same fucking rating. Then the console manufacturers have to decide to either have sex and violence on their platforms or neither, we all know what they'll pick. Except for maybe Nintendo.

Wrong archive link.
archive.fo/dZV20

I lol'ed. Nah, the "in thing" in /a/ is all about being tsundere for furries. Marche would be right at home there.

Well, when you spend the span of four months in a constant anti-Trump meltdown, you kind of stop realizing that humans are capable of feeling something that isn't blind rage.

They've been doing that for a while now, we only get to see little of it due to all the prudes acting as gatekeepers.
On that note, TIL Chipp's ninja secretary worship's Kek's snek waifu, and Baiken was a Senran in her teen years, because hot damn.

It seems to be a running theme with these people. They can't tell when we're just making fun of something and when we're genuinely angry, like with the first Pizzagate.

Is that one of those tank girls or something?

Anyway, I hate it a lot more that AAA are the ones getting away with pushing the envelope because they have the fuck you money and they play by different rules than everyone else.
Indie developers have to live in fear because so many of them live or die based on twitch and youtube to drum up interest.

Marche would be home at /furry/ or dead when he hopefully pulls a murder suicide with Val.

They'll never stop being salty

Remember that every scrap of derision and laughter at this was chalked up to raging manbabies. Including the real and valid anger from fans of the series. This kept up until Tameem was taken into a back alley and subjected to chemotherapy in an effort to rid the world of his cancerous ass

The problem is that I have yet to hear of any Indie developer that can make a game without having to fear the possibility of losing their source of income if the game fails.

Now let's fast forward a bit to 2015 when Hatred got the AO rating.
archive.fo/EKqd4
>but on the other hand I think you guys would be disappointed with it

She's Reich loli's flunky. When it first aired, everyone ragged on the fucked up character designs, like the lead character's duck lips and viktorya's wrong genre face, but everyone got used to it.

Just look at this. Now give her blue hair. The resemblance is uncanny. :^)

How do we make this happen? One of them's going to have to move over to the other's country. Maybe if aussie trukks can fly…

Ive never posted on /furry/ outside of a few ironic shit posts I made with a couple other people from Holla Forums asking them to rate our poorly drawn sonic OC

First pic is what she looked like in the manga. Second is what the anime studio decided was acceptable.

Oh yeah, didn't they also say that people who didn't hate DmC were "scientifically proven to be genetically superior?" Yeah, tell me Sterling wasn't on Ninja Theory's payroll with that shit.

How She looks in the LN as for the French fag and Furry I'm hopping both are flown out and thrown out of a chopper

Lemme guess, a Fujoshit designed that.

Some should post all those male feminists that got caught doing shady shit over the last few years.

Such a pity, we could have lots of fun with Polina and Gilda edits of the girls going on DEUS VULT at corrupt game journos (Gilda's impressionable enough to go along with Polina's crusade, and Viv won't go since it's too much effort, and papa Holla Forums probably won't approve) for the defense of vidya.

Well, she's definitely on a downward spiral now, if she's just outright shilling now. Guess the thinly-veiled shilling she was doing with the not-Kickstarter didn't really pan out.

Well shit, hit me right in the /ck/

She's become the Armenian version of Deray.

We need more Al Bundy GIFs and reactionary images, for real.

Yeah the only reason why that campaign passed funding was because all her rich "friends" started donating thousands upon thousands of dollars to it.

Yeah, a lot of people are trying to make a living out of it or they want to hit it big and be the next Undertail so they can quit their shitty part-time job or something. Nobody wants to push the envelope because if you're a failure and your name gets dragged through the mud by the indie clique and journalists you're going to be stuck making shitty candy crush clones for the rest of your life.

The only people who can get away with lewd shit are absolute perverts but those guys can't put together an actual video game if their lives depended on it.

Yeah, having a super goofy stylized face might be fine if everything else didn't seem super realistic. It's like Micky Mouse in the face and Shindler's List from the neck down.

who

So it was a Fujoshit! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah yes DmC:DmC my favorite topic of ridicule. a game that was pretty much designed from the ground up to appeal to people who weren't Devil May Cry fans, and then when Devil May Cry Fans didn't like it and didn't buy it, we were all hated by the media for speaking with our wallets.

God, yeah, we really do.

Yeah, Mr. Shitface and Max "thrown under the bus, but I'm too much of a cuck to stop throwing money at them" Temkin.

I don't remember that specific bit, but given everything else, I wouldn't doubt it. Since people are talking about the ESRB, here's it's rating, after I just posted a rifle abortion. archive.is/jVpzI

Reminder that DmC came out four years ago and game journos are still salty that nobody liked it.

fuck you

It was made for People who suck shit at action games so of course they loved it.

>it's not Donte the Demon Killer

Even then, they shouldn't be looking to create games if they don't have a way to financially back it to begin with. Cave Story was a 5 year project that Pixel did in his off hours. What's preventing these people from doing the same?

Also, why not find a way to become wealthy first, so they will not have to rely on the game's success? Whether the game succeds or fails, it causes little consequence for you, financially, because yiu're already well off.

fuck you

I really can't figure out why they're so angry about it still, except maybe they're angry that it was one of the first times consumers as a whole told them to go fuck themselves.

You know what I love about this shit? It was the first time the journos were faced with the reality that their influence was next to non-existent. But they still pulled the "Gamers Are Dead" shit and acted like they had enough influence to be industry gatekeepers. Shame people called their bluff, huh?

LMAO.
No, the series itself isn't fujoshi bait, Gook. It just had the misfortune of having a novice studio handing over the character design duties to a fujoshi artist.

It gets my dick hard remembering their reactions. Especially after they went so far as to say "If you don't like it don't buy it".

FUCK♂YOU♂

I am not Gook.

Goddamn, Jordan Peterson is going fucking nuclear.

CRY REE AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR

Someone shop his face as the Punished Dr. Peterson.

My favorite part was the absolute radio silence almost the instant it went down like a lead balloon. Wish I could remember the two or so articles claiming it was doing fine, and then the price dropped on the opening week.

Anime was a mistake

Also

Be more specific there!

I'm pretty sure that everyone who Loves DmC just want's to Fuck Donte. It's something i'v seen more then once Jim Sterling wouldn't shut the fuck about it and I came across at least two guys in youtube comments who said they discovered they were Bi because of Donte.

Yeah, a lot of them were all "FUCK YOU, BUY IT BECAUSE WE TOLD YOU TO! YOU'RE KILLING THE INDUSTRY IF YOU DON'T!" When the reality was that one studio simply underperformed since day one. Speaking of, looking at this image, I didn't even realize the title of Event's video until now. I had no idea Tameem went in so assblasted that he blamed his company's past failures on DMC fans.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's off-putting how invested journos were in it. As a rule of thumb, I avoid anything that I see a lot of journos praising as groundbreaking or game-changing or whatever.

Could you or someone tweet him pic related. It may take his mind off things.

A Professor depraved of his truth.

i'm just going to post 2 more Webm's because i like them.

I don't disagree, in fact having somewhere you don't want to be really helps the creative juices flow. But a lot of people are pretty drained by their one job probably including overtime, being on call, or having unpaid work if they're in a high earning field. Makes it real tough to come home and devote more time to sitting behind a desk pouring over small text.

And while Cave Story is pretty popular, 5 years is a long long time to work on a fairly short game in a very simple genre with all of 2 buttons to control your character. If someone aspired to do more than that they'd be dead before their game was finished.

Well that was pretty all right. Hopefully the action keeps consistent, it doesn't go tits up and shit.

Why have the mods been so shit lately? It's pissing me off.

Is Aku a Mexican now?

And I'm not even talking retarded, I'm saying I've been reporting complete shit posting all the time and it takes forever to get a response.

no, the original voice actor died. So they got a guy who sounds similiar but I don't know how as he really doesn't sound close.

Sucks, but at least he's a stranger to this retardation and can live in 2D world now.

Plus the clip you posted sounded like he lost his voice.

Which is why I'm only ever making games for free.

Retarded bloggers can't do shit to me if I'm not even trying to make money and just doing it for other's enjoyment.

In more ESRB-related news, remember Peter Moore, the CEO of EA who recently left? Turns out he was interviewed in 2007!
Peter Moore on AO-rated games: “You have to draw the line somewhere”
archive.fo/HkV93

It's a natural retarded stigma towards sexuality while the worst gore and suffering is all but unquestioned. It's a beaten to death complaint that gets nowhere AFR years of doing it, but it's really bullshit that needs to get mopped up once and for all.

A lot of people seemed to have some credibility and standards prior to the mid-7th gen. Moore seemed like one of those guys, given how his only "black spot" prior to was cancelling the Dreamcast (Which was a hard decision to make given how, at the time, Sega was tearing at the seams).

Of course, there's no need for lines to be drawn because then creativity would be stifled and thus, another decline will be made. If they want to make Muzzies the bad guy, let them! If they want to portray the Black Panthers as a criminal organization, let them! Frankly, the outrages these days are dumb (Then again, I'm usually naive to think people are more than capable of thinking for themselves instead of trying to false flag)
This line here though?
That's cuckholdry thinking and it's no wonder not many of them have a spine these days.

It's the same reason film studios are hesitant of getting and R rating, they don't think it will make as much money and shoot for a PG-13 rating instead (Even though RE provide this wrong for over a decade and Deadpool becoming another title to prove that).

*an

Would you not be able to still sell your game if its AO?
Why having to put it in a store when you can just sell it yourselfs.

I think it's a bit apples and oranges here considering that mature franchises like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto, etc. are huge money-makers despite having the video game equivalent of a R rating, but I see where you're coming from. Movie makers pussy out and try to go for the more reaching PG-13 audience because more money than R.

That's correct because Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo won't sell them if they have that rating. So if you get slapped with it, the console audience won't get their hands on it. All in all, it's a blacklist label and you're fucked if you get it, which means you have to tone it down for the M.
The PC market doesn't have the "AO = No Sale" rule, so you're OK for putting it on Steam like Hatred.

Interesting you should bring up the R rating, since the M rating for vidya is functionally the same.
The AO rating is like the NC-17 rating Peter Moore mentioned, and those are a commercial mark of death since outside of adult specialty retailers people aren't going to be willing to stock it.
The real reason films go for PG-13 over R is because teenagers are a fucking lucrative audience, and it's easier to strip them of their money if they don't need to drag their parents along because of an R rating and typical theater policy of checking for an adult.

I knew this and at this point this makes me bitter laugh because thinking about how pathetic we are

These people have no self awareness.

Now you know why everyone wants to pop your cherry, gookanon?

So korea has been forced into being everyone's gay whore ?
just like you ?

No no don't twists my words you unbearable faggots

That might be a code word of "South Korea, fix your shit!" because seriously Gook, you guys are in a more precarious situation than the Nips, they got a functioning bureaucratic Government and the entire East Asia nations are looking to take advantage of this, especially the THAAD crap.

You talk like we ever had any choices.
Korea is currently 51st States of America. Everyone knows this. We had no choice, because our Uncle Sam told us to do.
Can we fix it?
No, it's rather faster burn the whole country down and start again
We're trying to fix this shit for once and now everyone wants to gobble us up

No, that's Japan.
You are 52th.

As if, states get actual rights and representation.

(Checked)
I actually hope we'd be a state of America
So I can own guns go innawoods

Guess who is going to be our public slut gookie

CUT THIS CRAP OF THIS GAY TALK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no seriously fucking stop this gay ERPing circle jerk shit

You can't stop forbidden love.

How the fuck is teasing gookie ERP

Godspeed Gooks, the future is uncertain now because Kek is a God of chaos.

Is.. isn't forbidden love only fulfilled when it's love between girls?

This ain't gonna end up well
We might face the pole shift and fucked if we keep praising the kek
Or maybe we might summon the fucking Nibiru itself
The power of kek might too strong for us and we're not capable of it!

archive.is/nsusP
twitter.com/regeener/status/843330630947549185

Yeah, waste your money on something you admit you don't want or need! That'll show 'em!

It can also work for yaoi. Especially with a femboy gook like you ;)

Remember Gook, Kek is also known as the Lightbringer, for out of chaos there will be order and a dawn of a new day, And hopefully you guys will remove the cucks and megalians weakening your position there.

It's supposed to be greatest.

What was the saying of "a fool something something from his money"?

Saw a passing comment of Waypoint has an article about ME:A now by Patrick Klepek. I'm going to guess he tries hard to defend Bioware?

"A fool and his money are soon parted"
Someone tweet out the link to the Collector's Edition that has no game and the season pass.

STOP BULLYING ME
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE
FROM NOW ON I WILL GO BACK LAY LOW
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS, I WILL HOP MY IP

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
NOW I TRULY SEE IT
NOW I KNOW WHY SUDDENLY ANONS LUST OVER ME
KEK IS CORRUPTING US
KEK IS MAKING US TRAP GOBBLING GAYS
THE POWER OF KEK IS TOO MUCH FOR US, IT'S DEVOURING US

"Great East Ally" also works.

I'm neither mad, nor believe they will go through with it. The only sad thing is that there are people out there that think this is the biggest fuck you ever imagined. you see them here, of all places, from time to time.

Yeah that's actually been underway since last year.

You mean Fujoshits? :^)

for her

You only have yourself to blame Gook. And don't post kikepedia. pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Should I dig up a hole and puts all my electronic devices into lead container?
Is it finally time to go innawoods?

can you fucking stop

this poster is a dragon

why not just post a gif instead you double-maid ?

PLZ NO BULLY

YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO DRAGONS

Oh hey, there's already some hentai comics of her, should've figured
I sadly haven't found any of Purah from zelda yet, who's basically the lewdest loli this decade

Once ralph goes to prison someone should find out who his cell mate is and give them a big tub of Viagra.

Ralph is too much of a disgusting faggot. He'd definitely enjoy getting gang raped.

Loli a shit, Ara is superior.

This man speaks the truth. Ara is love. Ara is life.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LOLI BEFORE YOU GET THE ARA

remember the wise words of an user.

loli grows into ara. Ara gives brith to loli. There can't be one without the other. They are the ying and yang of a cycle

thats not how 2D woman work you fucking retard

2d aras can get pregnant

Some fresh OC

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61993966

i know

But what if you birth a loli by fucking an eternal loli, like petite girls or dragonkins, user ? Then you only have loli.
However, you can never have two aras at the same time. When born, they're never aras.
Thus the only absolute on this world is lolis, not aras, nor even araloli.

Regardless ara is still the better of the two.

agreed

I found a beer in the back of the fridge. When I opened it up it started to smell like week. I kinda still want to drink it

smelled like weed

Marche why are you hopping your IP and trying to bully me with your fresh ID? Are you still mad because I call you furry? Did you think (1) can deceive me?
Unlike you, I can always go back to normal user as I always do, but you cannot survive a single bread without posting a picture of Miranda, aren't you?
I didn't ask for this gay bullying and certainly not enjoying it, but apparently you do, my fellow aussie furry friend. Prepare to be counter-bullied.

my power went out about 4 times over the last couple hours

half a thread with your gay circle jerk is enough, it doesnt need to keep happening every thread

I still don't know why anons lusting over me or it's just subtle way of bullying
All I wanted was.. quality discussion about the current affair of gookland…

well you might as well tell us about park going "FUCK YOU, ILL MAKE MY OWN BLUE HOUSE WITH BLACK JACK AND HOOKERS" and the destruction of government documents or how parks kid is being deported back to worst korea.

I'm speaking only for me, but it's simply bully. I get billied too and I take it as either harmless fun or retarded autism, and both are amusing in their own ways. I am sadly no gay and would never suck your dick or enjoy getting my dick suckied by your small lips, gook.
You're a cool fella who needs and deserves to enjoy himself more and having morons pretending they wanna see you naked with rose petals around is one of the surefirest ways to make it happen.
Although by now I'm somewhat convinced several actually gay anons definitely lust over pounding your ass while you pretend to dislike it

Oh the article was old, not a new one. I wonder if the misogyny deflection will work in the next couple of days? I doubt it will, too many outlets and people already shat on it hard, the meme will be eternal. But biodrones will forever defend it for sure even harder now.

I think this.

It's actually Choi's kid
She been do so much shit things to escape from the law now
She only attended her whole high school days like few dozen days and got straight A++ and fraudulently entered the elite women's college, through bribing
The Ewha college literally tried to hull down their kindergarten and make new building specially for her
Even professors forced to do her homeworks and report projects. This shit is surreal. This scandal almost closed the college.

I'm okay as long as I don't being hated like you do, Val
I'm afraid about this gay thing went too far and anons starts to hate me
GET TRUCKED VAL

I hope not

Flavour of the month animu Kobayashi Maidragon has suddenly turned anti-christian, and cucked janitors on /a/ are trying to bury this.

In case you weren't aware of the source material.

Good, less jew worshippers the better.

Japan was been the most anti-Christian people on earth, since hundreds years ago. Have you ever heard about Kakure Kirishitan or Fumie? Even modern Japan has almost zero Christian population. It's nothing new.

I don't see what's the problem honestly. It gives her a bad image and It feels self-aware, probably it was the intention of the author.

that was in the show too. Makes sense since she's a chaos dragon

Its a single autist getting triggered over a single panel from the manga and trying to shit up any discussion about maid dragon.
Also pretty sure 1a592b is the same autist from /a/.

Good evening, faggots! Do you feel that you want to PK someone? I sure do!

That picture is not accurate. This is what actually happens when they fight.

I nominate Val

Have fresh OC, user

I want to PK Annunakis, Archons, Nordics, Pleiadians, Orion Masters, and bunch of grey J-ROD aliens

has that artist ever done more art for gg? We need him to finally do the danielle doujin

Give him money and he'll do it.

We could have a money pool and get all the drawings we want. I'd fucking do it, honestly.

its an idea that has been floated for over a year, newfag

MARCHE

dammit, it's you marche. You should know better

Why do you guys hate the new mass effect game ?

Well pay for it to get done
Nobody is stopping you, constantly begging every fucking time art of vivian is posted wont get it done

I guess your "do eet faggit" was a bit too subtle.

implying any part of my post was begging. And its a bit rich of you to say that when you used to shit up every draw thread begging for people to draw miranda for you.
I think those sexy new floor tiles have you all riled up

At this point I don't know if he's real furry or just pretending to be

Begging or every thread isnt true at all you fucking jellyfish
Random requests in draw threads for simple doodles be it miranda or fucking ANYTHING else ive requested have only been posted once, i never fucking request shit constantly and sure as fuck dont beg for shit
Dont be fucking jealous or petty because of how i spend my money its fucking pathetic even more then begging

Either way, cancer.

Hes a wakafu lorefag.

Seriously, no one is into making a money pool between us to get some drawings? That way it should be pretty cheap.

We have some of the best drawfags here, like hat.

Because it's shit. If the promotional material, which is always marketing material that is by far the most polished parts of the game, has so many immense and blatant flaws then the shit that they are not showing the customer is boundto be horrendous if even playable. And mind you, this isn't a small company making their very first game, this is Bioware we are talking about, who have a reputation for churning out garbage.

That doesn't make the other authors less valuable. I'd like to see the tans by Doxy

Ye sounds great trusting you guys with money
Half you faggots are fucking gay and the other half are not even white

That is some shut taste there
Way to go picking a over hyped no skill furry artist

Marche confirms again his autism

Artists sorry, but that mixup is weird

And the other other half are marche and the other other other half are depressed

Well, it does not help saying "I wish" here rather than make requests in the draw thread or pay for comissions yourself. Thats on you, not marche.

Lets be honest marche, if doxy drew miranda, you would be esstatic. you should get shad to draw galko otoko

That isnt even what i said

Not really, doxy art isnt very good even when its been made to look good

Yep, seems normal.

Thanks, my English isn't the best.

You can trust me though. Yeah, no idea how to say that without turning suspicious.

Why are you selectively blind?

Go user or go away.

Its shit

We could spend hours listing the numerous reasons why but if you weren't flat-out retarded you'd know that merely having Electronic Arts being part of it is enough to warrant it cancer.

Remember when SJWs and the media attacked JonTron for the evil things he said? Now he explains what he mean and that stuff.

Jon did nothing wrong, Destiny is a massive faggot.

I'm still hard after that stream.

I leave for a day and you fags kickstart goobergate all over again. How many shitpieces so far?

"socialism is not about the redistribution of wealth"
Destiny is the Sowell of our generation

Holy shit I had no idea he was actually autistic. I only listened to sargons stream.

Good on him, won't help the retards in reddit though "hurr durr both sides r dumb!" and the Destiny fanboys defending iPhone production.

Commies think iphones will be free

Anyway, have a cool pic. Decapitated Jesus in nuked Nagasaki.

I spent my money to see the final RE film more out of spite against the press than personal enjoyment of the series.

FUCK YOU REANON YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I was wondering why the threads picked up again during a Saturday. Should've expected more hitpieces against GG but didn't think they'd actually go through with it since some of the clique journos were joining in on trashing the game. Not like they'd ever learn. Though there is something bothering me about this thread, and some of the other threads, really. It's that I agree with this:

You guys are getting too carried away with posting gay jokes and shit as well as arguing over Marche and Gildaposting. I get that up until now things can get slow but for Kek's sake get some self control.

Stop posting those stupid beginning and ending thread memes, lewd hentai dumps, blogposting, general shitposting, Miranda, and Gilda in every thread to the point where it looks like the threads are being derailed or raided. Same thing when it comes to namefags/tripfags-you know who you are. If you don't have anything important to say or contribute, you shouldn't self identify yourselves for attentionwhoring purposes and other aforementioned reasons.

JonTron made a statement about the Destiny stream and media outrage

Him speaking up on the topic is another sign the tide is turning

He was like 91 user, already way past the average.

You so slow.

I know but it still hurts. Nigger was still doing tours just a few years ago.

That'll teach me to read the entire thread first

Have this torture

Y-yeah they're just jokes.

VROOM VROOM ALOHA SNACKBAR

Jon is such adorable guy, he didn't deserved the shit talking he got

Really, cut that shit out and go get some anons to do it on >>>/cuteboys/ or some other board if you really feel the urge to unwind.

Steve "work for cheap or I'll make you weep" Bunnel

vs

Carl "If you live in sin I'll flay your skin" Benjamin

Sargon definitely fucked Destiny harder than Destiny did Jontron though

You are right, we must contain our autism.
The shitposting autism on past few breads were out of control.
I always fear this uncontrollable gay thing might goes too far and anons would starts to hate me in future and thinks I'm attentionwhoring
I don't care despite it's creepy, as long as anons having fun but I'm scared
All I wanted was quality discussions and memes

There is a reason /cuteboys/ has so much activity.

Now that's some great gaming review

Ye same reason Holla Forums does
There is a huge cross over postimg between the 2

Did /cuteboys/ subverted us or we gazed the abyss for too long?
Maybe majority of Holla Forums users are /cuteboys/ crossposters now

We were vigilant about Holla Forums for the whole time but they were not the real enemies, it was /cuteboys/, the enemy within

(checked)

I've seen it happen when it's not even the weekends.Maybe it's due to the gaymergays meme. I'm sounding silly and superstitious as fuck when I say this, but could it be that some of the memes are negatively affecting the world like with

making video game development on either side of the world horrible? (i.e. Denuvo DRM and bad localization practices) Of course, it could just be things as they are and it's not like things can become completely flawless overnight, but still.

No dear, the neon colored hair implies it

Is this like The Ricky Gervais Show, but instead of one retard they have four?

It's the weekend and spring. That said, yeah let's not get too lost in shitposting. There are still things to do.

Crossposters, I think it is. Bound to find Holla Forumsacks posting there if the (albeit small) >>>/logcabin/ board is anything to go by.

So, the questioning of Park and her crew is on the 21st? It coincidentally ties into Mass Effect: Andromeda's launch date. That is going to be a hell of a day. Feel like we should've planned something for Tuesday, but it feels like time goes so fast, you know? I'll definitely inform others about what's going on, regardless.

Wait, she was serious? Damn, a lot of these nuts have crossed over into straight out parody territory.

The neon pink hair makes me say yes.

How will he ever recover?

What kind of retarded news outlet would say tha- Oh never mind it's CNN, more fake news.

Check the writers.

Oh that's funny. I'm hoping that day will keep up the trend of the Year Of The Fire Cock also being the year of justice.

user, it's just a meme
It's counter posting for a persistent user who been posting 'This is why Japanese industry is superior' for damn years
I don't think Japanese industries are inferior but their gacha shits and DLC whorings are indeed horrible
And terrible working circumstances for developers

Yes, it is scheduled on next 21st. The prosecutors already strengthening their securities cause so many goons threatening them. And the Park's lawyer constantly claiming for Martial Law and nation wide disobedience since verdict. He claiming fucking total dismantlement of the constitutional court.
It's gonna be a wild day. I expect bellow 80 meta score for ME:A and Park might resist the court warrant and arrested.
Prosecutors already talked about issuing travel ban on Park but they didn't do it cause it's unlikely.

I got PTSD from it, I still sees the benis when I'm in dark.

Is such a thing even possible?
Ho.. how can view counter decline?

No Bob that's not how it works, opinions do not have a price.

Should have known.

That is one hell of a range

You're right, forgot to delete it

Youtube does automatic audits of view counts on channels sometimes.

Yeah, Mako. He did a great job as Aku. As well as the wizard and narrator of Conan, the ahnold version.

I don't like using the movie to vidya analogy but sometimes it's a bit of a necessary shorthand until there is something better. I'm trying to remember if there is the vidya equivalent of "Midnight Cowboy". A vidya that was rated X or AO, but got a bunch of acclaim and accolades and changed the perception. Though iirc even Midnight Cowboy later got reclassified as R-rated.

(my ID changed due rebooting, not that it should matter much but I was 6b43f1)

Isn't that the girl from King of Zimbabwe?

Don't forget to support vidya developers and journos that you like.

Can anyone give me a tl;dr about all this Ralph crap?

I used to really like gametrailers.com
Are they commie propaganda now?

I didn't read the article, but it appears the manlet wrote about the lead facial animation designer of massive defect androginy, thus violently harassing her with hurtful word.

They're gone now. IGN bought the company and axed it. Then, the ex-staff started up Easy Allies.

I haven't been here in years but I just wanted to say keep on trucking you omega level autist.

We're not stopping while there's womyn still unraped. That'd just be lazy.

And to top it of Colin who called everyone who hated ME3 "entitled crybabys" got outed by those same useless clowns he sided with when MEA came out.
It's like poetry.

He thinks otherwise. He wants anyone who commits wrongthink dead.

Can you even be legally considered a human when you abandon your own fucking dogs?

He deleted his Q&A video so it makes sense

They're ok. Watch vid related podcast to get a feel for the gang. They went from having their own site, to now being Twitch streamers. They mostly do Let's Plays now and rake in the patron bucks.

Now I wish I had taken screenshots of the first day in Lux-Pain.

Considering the fact that she got nine, I douby she really cared about any of them. I can understand getting two or three dogs so that they can play with each other and aren't bored when you're off to work but getting nine of them is just neglect

!

What happened to them doing reviews?

How much does he need?

Just check out their channel
they do daily streams on twitch which archive to jewtube. they still do reviews but now they don't get review copies since EasyAllies a husk of what Gametrailers.com used to be. But honestly i never cared about their reviews, GT Time was the only thing that i watched regularly and that is the podcast.

No idea, ask him.

I asked him via tumblr.

What do you have in mind? More of that page or something new?

I didn't ask for anything specific, just if he was taking commissions.

No, I mean, since you are interested, what would you request?

Well, that was something.

Is that from the same animator who did MEA?

I don't have any disposable income right now, but I would request the DF-twins as Hakutaku, or Jack Black dressed as Black Jack from Black Jack..

Gilda riding in a backpack on Viv's back while she's getting penetrated by Danielle who grew a dick.

>Hakutaku

Is this the sequel to rev60? Because it looks really, really good. :^)

sauce pls

Hate to say it, but the U.S. military does the exact same thing. About a couple years ago, a military recruiter tried to tell me how much it is like video games. I proceeded to ask they guy if the military is closer to CoD or Spec Ops: The Line with the guy just saying yes.

What bothers me is that Bob could be so hypocrite to critizise people not liking something even after he made so many childish stupid movie reviews.

Leftism is a mental illness.

Its just a clickbait tweet, most of the article is about how ISIS constructs their propaganda so they end up with large recruitment.

I'm in love with life

You got an archive for that?

Fuck ISIS and fuck CJ. Because fighting with Abu Hajaar is exactly like Cawadoody.

America's Army. Pretty good game, fantastic recruitment tool.

fatalpulse

Dont you just hate it when someone interrupts your fap session?

Fixed

Indeed

>Hakutaku

season 2 was recently announced, btw.

i'm generally available for doing commisions but no one ever asks. so i usually end up doing stuff probono when i feel like it. tho kinda not been in the mood for drawing vivs/gildas ever since i got smoted. i've only just recently started to get out of the resulting funk.

You okay with doing this?

For how much?

Requesting list of all the things, GamerGate was blamed for so far. Please.

I meant this Hakutaku.

For future reference, where is your commission info?

Have this shitty shoop for free.

There's been more added to this list since the video was created, however.

I'll still fap to that, but I want something that looks better than that.

No, this is perfect. Thanks.

Hakutaku!

Hey you guys remember that sword I got? Apparently it's a union officer's sword from the civil war. Pretty cool.

Hate it, it left me paranoid. feel free to bully.

How'd you find that out?

Damn you gamergate, are you harassing poor Bioware female developers again?

Sounds like a good first page to a mother-son incest doujin to me.

eh.. call marche a furry, post 1 gilda, and wait a week or two.

(full color or monochrome?)

no one ever asks so i never had a need to draw up a commission list. was getting my ducks in a row so that maybe i could like try getting serious and making a job of drawing poorly but i got a lot of ducks. waaay too many ducks. also thinking about making patreon or something but how anonymous (or at the very least secure) is that? kinda wanna stay behind a pen name, at least. especially in todays climate

well user, journos have scientifically proven that Hitler, Torquemada, Napoleon and Ghengis Khan were all part of gamergate at some point

archive.is/sTBs2
archive.is/VZKZM

OH FUCK YEAH WE WUZ MONGOLS AN SHIEEEET

EA says they will donate part of the ME:A revenue to crash override as a response to the "GamerGate attacks", urges people to buy the game to "fight against harassment":

archive.is/QYyQJ

archive.is/ebWMP
kek

EA giving away money? come on you have to try a little harder then that.

I knew what it was going to be, and I clicked on it anyway.

Yeah, not falling for this again, I remember really well that link.

Meh, not subtle enough, was expecting it. Be less obvious next time.

Almost had me there. Clicked it anyway.

archive.is/uTC48

Yes, because the animators get royalties if you do :^]
And didn't he say to fight against large publishers not even a month ago at that indie dev convention. Way to keep to your morals fucking cuck.

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa that man is incapable of feeling shame

So far I have links to him shilling Super Mario Run, No Man's Sky, Beamdog, and unfinished games in general. I wonder what else I missed.

Yeah this "Harassment" totally wasn't planned before hand to sell copies, no just a pure coincidence.

This isn't even meme levels of joking.

I can't wait for the memeteor to fall in California.

I'm only buying one game on the 21st and It sure as hell isn't Mass Effect

He looks thinner in this video

That's "After School Special" level of quality.

Marche, if you like Miranda, you're a furry. this isn't hard.

Whatever looks nicer, but i prefer color. There is nothing I want more in this world than good porn of this, so thank you if you're serious

And good goys, buy eas shit, waste you money, because its not like she already got paid or anything. Line the publishers pockets, the same publisher who abused the team and made them unemployable if the game does not sell well, and the same team that will be scapegaoted if it sells badly.

That's it. I could never make up whether Rami was stupid or evil, but this makes my mind up. He's definitely evil.

LOL

If he really was that evil, he should have told them to buy digital. The devs get a bigger cut from digital sales than they do with retail sales.

Holy shit, missed that
its 80$ you jackass

That makes it even better.

Media blitz about Ass Eject Androgyny incoming.
Expect more articles.

Don't forget that it's 100 bucks for the special edition !
which doesn't contain the game

what did their studio do after "Nuclear throne"?

Nothing important :^)

Man, if this industry had a john taffer and gordon ramsey devside, half the shit happening would probably not be.

Free blowjobs for shilling and the privledge to network with "the" rami islami

Uhh… I feel those hitler trips have been wasted.

Hitler trips are never wasted if they tell the truth.
From Biasapedia:
Ok, Luftrausers isn't too bad, but otherwise what have they accomplished?

They accomplished making a gamemaker game forced 30 fps. Making the game logic run independent of the frame rate is extra work and you could maybe excuse that, but if you want gamemaker to run at 60fps you change a single digit of one variable.

Not even a digital copy, either! At least SEGA put a key to the steam game in their physical special edition of Sonic Mania!

They Rami has schmoozed as no game developer developerer has schmoozed before. I woudn't be surprised if he could retire today and live off of the bump sales he gets simply by getting endlessly quoted by journos and by being a very public busybody.

(checked)
Wait are you serious? Their shit is 2D locked at 30 FPS and the engine speed is tied to FPS? Tell me you're joking.

Nope all you get a shitty plastic toy car.

Oh wow, I've never gotten dubs in all my years. But yeah, they're basically retarded and since they fucked up from the very start changing the engine speed now means the whole game would fall apart like a chinese motorcycle. To get shit working right they'd have to redo all the event timing for the whole game and they're too lazy for that, even if it means the opportunity to let their game run as smoothly as you can handle. So they released it running at 30fps with still broken/placeholder menu options and local only co-op.

What?

Are you fucking me?

masseffect.com/buy/collectors-edition

good boy, no sage

Jesus Christ, Rami.

Oh! And I forgot, how is it going to help the woman who is apparently getting harassed when EA LET HER GO MONTHS AGO?

Its almost like hes being paid to shill for ea or something implying

is she canonically autistic? because i think she is

Some check must have cleared or something.

Point-by-point refutation because I'm bored:

Every main plot quest (bar one) has a map marker showing you the exact location or person you need to find.
The exception among main plot quests is the photograph quest, where you figure out the exact spot a photo was taken based on the landscape and the angle. That's exactly enough information to determine the right location.
Side-quests either explain what you need to do in their Pause Menu descriptions, or were designed to be 'puzzled out', like a riddle.
It doesn't tell you this, because you do not need to cut grass to find crickets. They're openly hopping around a field near the questgiver.
The game's difficulty is determined entirely by how prepared you are (equipment, special powers, planning). If a part is too difficult, you go elsewhere and come back once you're more prepared.
>"I like that it makes me think" implies that I don't like to think
You're right, an implication is unnecessary. Thanks for providing irrefutable evidence instead.
Somewhere between the first and twentieth death against an overworld boss, most people would conclude that they should ignore it and come back better-prepared. Most people.
One of the earliest main quest rewards is a tunic that puts numbers above enemy health bars. You'd know this if you had managed to find even one of the photo quest locations.
For its genre, it's pretty dope, yeah.

there is also a guy who will tell you the general location of the photos. It doesn't give you a marker but it points you in the right direction.

But user, you have to complete a 2-minute sidequest for that painter before he'll do that! That's complicated!

Is that just a joke about the game being shit or is the character actually suicidal?

PEOPLE PAID MONEY FOR THIS SHIT

Wasn't already concluded that BotW was the most watered-down Zelda game to date?

I hate to use this sweeping phrase, but if you cannot even grasp how that game works, you have NO business playing games in the first place. It's like complaining about having to imagine the events of a book playing out in your head while reading it.

Yes and no. It introduces many new mechanics, and the complete absence of hearts and rupees lying around after breaking pots or cutting grass, or even the inclusion of breakable weapons altogether, cooking, shit like that, gives way more depth and complexity to the game than its predecessors. It is definitely not holding your hand, but it's extremely competent at giving away some stuff as long as you're willing to try and search.
As the user before explained, for example, you have a lot of somewhat cryptic, enigmatic quests, but you always have NPCs that can help and give a very clear clue… if you're willing to talk and listen.
So basically, that girl is just a lazy cunt who doesn't want to play a game, just to be given a pause/play button.

archive.is/dXvd1
The fucker looks like a sentient mister potatohead and he has the audacity to call other people ugly

Kill Me Now

Blob's sense of self-awareness is a negative integer.

More watered-down than Starfox Adventures?

I'll check those trips, but fuck that webm you linked.

I was lurking the last bread but didn't post in it because sleepy. Any more hitpiece articles today?

And I will add that you get an upgrade to locate items like the cricket a bit of the way in
And make 100 potions I am not a fan of the cooking mechanic, even lazier than skyrims
I know someone who is that bad.

Its an improvent to the scrolls games for the moat part but lacks some of the feeling of progression and mechanics that zeldas, even the first one had. I hope they find a happy balance between large dungeons, solid story, equipment, permanent and breakable and an open world in the next game without having to sacrifice anything. And have links signature tunic back.

For years I could not get past the strength test in SFA. Outside of that, the game is relatively straightforward. It's a shame, though, about all that the game went through once Microsoft began eyeing Rare.

Ted'k ro xukadw ed SFA. Ak xut vcunj rik u cek ev weet ke ak.
A nudk ke fcu0 BOTW rosuijo A cabo efod nehct jkivv. De ricc0.

One from CNET, looks like. Literally nothing but a bunch of bald-faced lies. And of course, their source is everyone's favorite manlet. You know, the one that claims he "doesn't care" about GamerGate, but consciously does shit explicitly to make everyone look bad because we called him a clickbaiting piece of shit. archive.is/gVAxe

Someone told me you have to start by tapping slowly and then get faster and faster. I couldn't get past that part no matter what I tried, even using my friend's turbo controller.

Sfa is an odd beast, it has 2 places where one can get stuck if they are not able to rapid a, or have the patience to last the pterradactyl sniping place. The dungeons, if I remember right, were really well done, at least better than botw.

BAKING NEW BREAST, RELEASING AT 700

Breast Title: Justice Sword Edition

totes sirius.

also while on the subject of art commisions:
@papadripopoulos @EltonelArts @TerranTophat on the twats are folks that i know would probably take your money to draw (probably less pervy) stuff. probably others will fall off the drawfag tree if you spray enough 'eau de sheckels' too. lots of other talented folks on the twuttter too.

Fuck you, let me get the manual.

SFA's biggest flaw was being way too easy. The late-game T-Rex boss does the same amount of damage you to per hit as the weakest enemy in the first area.

Apart from that the complaints are usually that it didn't have enough of something, like flying zones and bosses. This is generally a compliment, because it means people enjoyed those parts and wanted more of them.

Don't be hating on SFA. It had flaws, but a lot of good to it.

I want to play BotW because I like open world stuff. No bully.

that's like giving a pedophile a job in a kindergarten

600 POSTS!
WHO'S BAKING!?
Commence the shitposting!

From the third temple on, Rare had to rush the rest of the game out after Microsoft bought the company. This, also, happened after Nintendo's decision to make the game a Star Fox game so that they would retain ownership of Dinosaur Planet and everything else developed within the game once word began that MS was planning something.

You should click on the link. It will make you rage harder. Gawranteed. :^)

Kee visbad rut, 0ei weddu wok ak ud0nu0!

I'm not angry, I'm baffled by the stupidity of it

I never got to the trex because of the stupid pteradactyl sequence.

And botw, the open world is not bad, but all feeling of progression is kill, there is more of a feeling of progression in skyrim. I hope they do try and incorperate tools like the grapple hook and twin clawshot into the next game, maybe one as a dungeon item, and make it so the base dungeons only need tools and weapons you cna find anywheres like bows, bombs, swords and maybe magic, but include side dungeons not tiny cave shrines which give you things like the clawshot, or blessed permenant weapons or heart peices, all of which can open up shortcuts in the main dungeons making them shorter. Make the tools useful for shortcuts and side things, but unnecessary for completing the main quest. Oh, and sidequests that have meaningful rewards.

Click the link retard.

I hope I get something in the mail tomorrow
I feel sad and need something ive purchased online to show up

whynotboth.jpg

Gettin real tired of the painfully unfunny 'quirky' humor, the shitty whedon style writing really is the pinnacle of quality for the clownhair brigade it seems.

Too fuckin bad. You gonna get it anyway.

Has anyone tweeted pic in to Bob yet?

I want to see Vivian do gay things with Danielle.

(checked)
really nigger, really? that shit has to be scripted.

well now I feel very stupid

The way I understood it is that they clearly don't need the food stamps and yet still get them. It partially relates to the fact that Arabs often times get food stamps, then buy as much as they possibly can with them and then sell them in their own stores.

Can you guys stop speaking R'lyehish please,its scary.

*and then sell the food they bought in their own stores

Remember to always verify, then trust in benis. You of all people should know that, Satan.

I forgive you Satan.

Gookanon, A nudk 0eih kawxk, knaksxadw boipussy.

0ei sud'k couhd R'lyehish.

Gookanon, I want your tight, twitching boipussy.

I'm not Gook

You can't learn R'lyehish

Where can I get a quick rundown on this Destiny shitfest? I know about the part involving JonTron but nothing else.

This gookanon bullying's going on a bit to much, We should be bullying marche and val instead

Why are you going after me then? I'm just the messenger.

then I'll make you into one

hitlerdubs, please send this vid to the emperor supreme so we can get these mudslimes deported

Dammit, cannot fint the flying witch mandragora reeeeeee

archive.is/0gLZI
They were arrested.

Just some dumbass former starcraft player who thinks his the smartest man on earth with a massive ego, he was humiliated repeatedly in streams he did with Jim, Nakedape and Sargon then went into DMCA mode to shut it down after crying and rage quiting their "debates".
His no one important it was just funny to watch another Holla Forums retard get dumped on.

Got you covered onii-fam.

No you won't nerd.

Thanks.

But then San Fran hipsters will act fucking shocked that people support deportation of people like this. This is the exact kind of shit 95% of anti-immigration rhetoric revolves around.

By the way, I feel the need to point out that it wasn't Ralph, perse, who was involved in the latest hitpiece debacle.

Ralph's in jail. AFAIK Wildgoose, a Cancer-affiliated troll has editorial control over his blog along with S4T right now.

Fucking hate him and whoever this Wildgoose is.

Also Fart.

Oh god, of course he handed the reigns over to people who are arguably worse than him.

It's an educated guess on my part. S4T and Goose were the only two major contributors besides Ralph, and Goose had become his #2 guy. Nora, his girl, technically owns? it in his absence, but those two are making all the content now.

Remember Teridax? Same strain of disease. He was a goonish troll who hung out with Cancer Crew on and off and liked to both troll and false-flag #GG for the lulz. He got banned from Twitter 4 or 5 times and Ralph hired him as a writer. Rumor is he was involved in plenty of dirty shit, but I've never bothered to look into him personally.

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/843192576802926592

Surely you like getting billied, slowpoke

To be fair, that link hasn't been posted before.
Speaking of which, archives:
Tweet: archive.is/Kazps
Article: archive.is/6nbIn

i bring fresh oc
>>>/vivian/2043

Is gud.

cnet.com/news/gamers-harass-woman-online-over-mass-effect-andromeda/

GG back to harassing women once again.

milo is live if anyone wants to watch

and here I was thinking we've lost our touch

it's been almost three years you massively horrid cocksucker

Sweet. Any updates on the game itself?
Gamedev hopeful here just fucking around with a SHMUP with a bee player in GODOT for now so I think I can understand some issues.

archive.is/Augwx

The fuck is Cnet talking about this shit?

Could someone post the links of when ME:A began to show how shit it was?

I really, really like that.

When it was announced.

You know what I mean.

If I get this right, people were pissy that Bioware had some random cosplayer with no industry experience as the lead animator for Andromeda because "muh diversity". TheRalphRetard found out about this and I assume some of the mental midgets that actually read the site promptly began shittalking the alleged animator - except that they didn't even get the right person.

danke

i'm not allowed to talk about it on pain of death
all i can say is we're working on something big and it won't be out for a couple months. good luck with your game user

archive mate

I knew this was going to happen when everyone discovered her.

I know that,I thought Cnet was more focused on sucking corporate benis than video game culture shit

How much you wanna bet half of these hitpieces have financial ties to both Bioware and EA?

Oh dear fucking lord.

BREAST IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

You've got people outright saying "if you want to support her through the misogynist harassment, buy Andromeda, even if you have no intention of playing it," and conveniently forgetting to mention the person in question was fired several months back. Of course money changed hands.

Haha, time for shitposts!

Thanks. Good luck on PSJ.

How big a breast are we talking here?

it's always so beautiful

Quite the weasel words there!

I'm I missing something here?

All I can find so far that she follows Chris Plante of Polygon fame.

Or better yet…webm related

Read the filename, user.

The entire article is a series on inside jokes and it got taken serious and published anyway

what happened now

Browse the hashtag and find out?

Apparently, YouTube censired the gays.

*censored

Is in spanish but the two images speak for themselves

twitter.com/polarizedxblas/status/843569737233764353

Leave it to Google to try and have their cake and eat it, too.

This seemed to explain it pretty well:
archive.fo/eX3dL
twitter.com/hdittus13/status/843569292230705155

Youtube's optional restricted (family-friendly I guess) mode removes faggot apparently.

thread is almost done, now tell me user, what went actually wrong with andormeda?

Since the bread is almost over, I am gonna bully you guys. You guys are all respectable people who are nice even if you guys shitpost and bully each other. I hope everyone here has a good day playing vidya. I am playing nioh and styx right now.

Wew, did youtube also censor those weird youtube clips of people dressed up as spiderman molesting kids? Probably not since those are funded directly by google

Far as I can tell, some corporate mandate made the animators fuck everything up on purpose.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

There's a sucker born every minute personified.

Friend of mines got it early.

I'll tell you all about it once we've blown through a decent amount of the game

that jontron unlisted video comment section is something special.

Jontron did nothing wrong.

I feel that the not your shield movement would be more meaningful if GG wasn't mostly right wing

I hope you enjoyed your screen cap because you are clearly wrong.

You will get the noose too