look up VN I want to try out

What in the ever loving fuck? Are there human beings alive that are actually so stupid the need a guide on how to read a fucking e-book with pictures?

Obviously for finding all the routes.

This. Also in the good ones, there tend to be easter eggs or hidden scenes that are not obvious like for example in Stein's gate.

You're fucking stupid.

You don't need a walkthrough for that. In a genre with typically nothing but multiple choice questions this shit isn't hard, nor would it require a fucking in depth "walkthrough".

Looks like I struck a nerve. Stay fanny flustered moron

What is the VN you're talking about?

I remember one where it always played a specific music track if you chose the correct/incorrect choice.

Some VNs have a fucking hundred choices and required exact decisions to give you specific endings. It's not like you can just pick whatever the fuck ending you want like in Deus Ex or Ass Effect.

Love Ribbon

Everything has archives

Confirmed for never playing Steins;Gate.

Try finishing Yo-no, without walkthroughs, faggot.

Sometimes the routes branch 10 hours before you realize which one you're on.

99% of Japanese VNs are beyond incestuous in how they're written until it's barely recognizable as a story resembling how actual human beings would act. Don't act all high and fucking mighty about "muh original japanese" when you know damn well the
majority is trash.

Have you never played a VN that isn't Sakura * ? There are lots of choices and sometimes you'll skip getting what you want after a few playthroughs. That's happened to me on a few occasions. You don't have all the answers to life, you won't have all the answers to the VN on the first blind playthrough.

You know what I mean you double nigger

Try playing Kara no Shoujo without a walkthrough. You won't get far.

Maybe I just haven't played any actually good ones so far then.

Oh yeah you know you're missing on all the sweet gameplay and shit. Watching a VN being played is so much different from playing one.

Try playing some shit like Blazblue (before Chrono Phantasma and Central Fiction anyways) or reading X-Blaze and let me know how that 'just make multiple choice lmao' shit works out for you

Tried watching the old anime with my brother in law years back and found it kinda boring. But I'll try the VN I guess

Some VNs aren't VNs, they're point and clicks, and everyone knows how bullshit point and clicks can be.

You play organically the first time for waifu application then you check out the other girls with the walkthrough.

Is this an epic new meemay?

Nothing to it, my dude. Nothing.

I will never see the appeal of that shit, they are usually poorly written, have shit art and pander to hardcore weebs who like all their characters to be retarded anime stereotypes.

Wow what a bland game. Even skyrim can give it some competition.

Do you even Kagetsu Tohya?

i just want to jack off, not be subjected to horrific bad ends like 999 or uab

Me too. I keep asking but don't get any good ero-VN recommendations.

Seems like it. Either a troop of posters or a single redditor who claims he's been here since the first exodus is going in every japan related thread and hating on anime everything. I don't understand what fuels this person or persons to go in every single solitary thread and hate on these games calling them weeb shit.

Just report him whenever you see him for
like I do.

it's bad enough already, don't make it worse

Fuck off lolbergturdian.

One more year.

He still in jail for hiding his cp in C:\totally not cp\?

I use just to find out if best girl is a locked route. Not gonna waste my time reading through 5 shit girls just to get to best girls route.

Yeah, gotta throw a man in jail for several years for downloading some pixels on the internet. If being a dumbass was a crime, though, he'd get the chair.

MadThad posted bail to escape from becoming the prison bitch. The terms of his bail were:
- having to wear an ankle monitor
- being disallowed from using the internet until the bail was up

He got his own bail revoked after posting online three days before it would have ended anyway.

Thad had to take another plea bargain that will require him to spend five to twenty years in prison.

Also it was c:\things\don't click\cp so he's obviously not a complete idiot.

maybe we should make one

HOLY SHIT, IT WAS JUST ONE GUY PROMOTING THIS DISPOSABLE WEEBSHIT MEME. SEVERAL POSTS ACROSS SEVERAL THREAD USING THE TERM GOT DELETED AT THE SAME TIME.

Which ones have you tried?

wew

Of course. That's why you report him.

Only UAB and MGQ.

So nukige?

Try Saya no Uta. It's more of a horror VN though.

I guess.