#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Captain Commando Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HxCfL
oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-might-allow-gamers-to-make-white-people/26336/
infogalactic.com/info/Tatlin's_Tower
archive.is/fsHOt
twitter.com/nainajolie/status/843150662041067520
archive.is/fQnKg
tweetsave.com/manveerheir/status/843201870562820096
archive.is/siMWo
archive.is/B7WUC
lanacion.com.ar/1258210-el-sapo-pepe-tan-famoso-como-codiciado
archive.is/ONMLO
archive.is/FiLNb
twitter.com/Polygon/status/843238492511637504
archive.is/FiLNb
encyclopediadramatica.se/Adf-fuensalida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Umberto_Illia
archive.is/wh84S
archive.is/wh84S#selection-1653.80-1659.14
archive.fo/9CyqS
archive.is/bbxd4
twitter.com/mombot/status/843286115360559104
twitter.com/mombot/status/843287045803986945
archive.fo/W1jTg
archive.is/9EvW5
archive.is/2YyS4
archive.is/s26ap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for benis

benes

BOI BENIS

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/HxCfL

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

They are trying to pull the same shit Ghostbusters did to try to get people to stop criticizing their shit product. How nice that they have a woman in that position for the white knights to come out of the woodwork to defend.

Going to buy the new mass effect. Tell me if it is worth it gg

If you want laugh maybe it will be worth it.

Nope.

There are less expensive ways to laugh at potatoes, if that's what you're after

Do a mocking gameplay user, my dubs demand it

oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-might-allow-gamers-to-make-white-people/26336/

Kill yourself

Go play Lost Planet 2 instead.

Why do I have a feeling that the facial animator is gonna be thrown under the bus only to be revealed to not be the main reason that the animation is shit I still suspect the leads interfering, and probaly exec medeling, which eas execs are known to do

Thanks, forgot to save it last time I saw it

There was definitely some kind of fuckary going on.

I kinda like that but those veins are a little much.

Asuka benis

I do not jump to blaming grunts because its the leads not a fancy fake lead title like lead facial animator job to quality control, and that pic screams someone fucked with the models, which fucks with everything else including animation. They may be pushing to make her a martyr when she may have gotten a shit end of the pipeline.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook

I'm still in shock over this. This shit proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that all the problems with animation and gameplay were intentional.

>tfw Holla Forums and the GG generals made /cute boys/ one of my most frequent boards

Hang on, this is just for the main character's default face.

What about NPCs?

wait, what? There are A tier bioware games?

But (((people on twitter))) said that the new mass effect is good

doubt.jpg

I can tell that's from neogaf.

Got an archive? Though tbh famalamadingdong. I'm not sure if I believe Bioware Edmonton is A tier nowadays. They did hire Sam "GTA virtual rape is real rape" Maggs.

If there's an alternate model for the player character, then there has to be an alternate model for anyone else with animation issues.

Have a good bread, everyone!

Ea had 1 A teir studio, visceral, and they raped them with micro transactions and forced coop in dead space 3. That said, this pisses me off, you need senior oversight, or at the very least someone who can quality control, if true.

Honestly, I suspect that the bigger the budget a game has the better chances it has that there will be terrible mishandling of funds, assets and development setbacks. Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dragon Age 2, Oblivion, Skyrim, Double Fine's recent endeavor's, Mighty Number 9, Bioshock Infinite and whatever the panned Call of Duty was called.

Oh joy. I guess BioWare was merely pretending to be not be able to model things in order to drum up controversy.

hey val please remember the words you are supposed to say in the mirror

They are "A" teir the same way a solid turd is "A" teir compared to bloody diarehha.

Impregnation is not a fetish it's a biological urge, everyone of every species on the planet has it if you don't then something is wrong with you.
Reported.

You'd be surprised.

Get out you homogay. Everyone here is manly men. So unless you are one too, or a girly trap that passes, or magical transformation girl, or a tsundere to possibly yandere tomboy, get out.

No, it proves making the characters ugly was intentional. Moreover, it seems making the characters ugly was a mandate created later after better looking models had already been made (possibly this policy change is what lead to things like the original director of the game leaving), and these incompetent baby animators failed to realize that changing the face without changing the rig leads to…well…webm related.

They have a designated "make the models look worse" animator. And the fact they blame mocap makes me want to say "stop using mocap" since mocap looks generally bad except in mega budget movies where they have 30 people working on each mocap character like the hobbit.

I don't know my dude. I'm not super interested in getting girls pregnant or looking up artwork of it. Having a kid together with the love of my life is one thing, but that's way different from having a fetish for it.

The default MCs are always higher texture unique models. A lot of NPCs were probably just made with the character creator and thus tweaking their settings probably didn't leave an earlier model. But definitely be on the lookout for unused models of prominent NPCs, like party members.

Though I do not think new rigs and animations could save the faces.

How dare you insert your unrealistic beauty standards on real stronk independent womynz like the PC. Shitlord.

That's why I just said it's not a fetish it's a biological urge.

They seem to have gone out of their way to make ever female in the game ugly as sin, someone in another thread pointed to a talk Jewnita gave saying "men who look at and like attractive women is sexist", my guess is they heard that and took it to heart.

Geez, what's with all the horny teenagers?

There is a way. Not even joking, ok maybe half but it's been done before in other media.
Put every characters in masks. Everyone. In masks. The only acting is from body animation, poses and gestures. The money was already sunk to celebrity voice acting so that's spilled milk.

But if it was up to me, I'd try to remix the audio into something like simlish, just using the tone and pitch and volume woth text overlay, to convey emotion and expressions.

Ugh I know right, so problematic

It's near springtime. The urge to merge is stronger at this time of year. :^)

In this case space helms, but you would piss off all the "build your char" fags. Its not like a souls game where the chars faces end up hidden anyways.

Don't be a nigger and pump and dump, a nuclear family is what a child needs for a healthy upbringing.

Different masks (space helm) to choose from. :^)
No really, use gesture instead of that fucked up facial animations they have. Granted it has to be re-rigged and reanimated. But jesus christ I think whoever was in charge or meddled in andromeda, forgot or did not know that body gestures can convey a lot of information.

After ME: A, what's suppose to be the next big release?

Persona 5.

Wait for whatever they will crap out in E3, there's Ghost Recon Wildlands, but that's shit.

Is this neofag?

Or they do and are just retards. Either way, they need to hit the books, artists anatomy and animators survival guide.

Mah nigga.

Persona 5
Yooka-Laylee
Outlast 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Prey
Injustice 2

Who said anything about pump n dump you cumquat. I'm not adverse to fantasy pretend games in the bedroom, but my ultimate fetish is video related.

I thought outlast 2 was the one with the Christian schoolhouse and the cornfield and stuff?

Honestly I have no clue what it's about besides the fact it's spooky youtube/twitch bait.

Yes. That one. Artist anatomy books are good too, for modeling (edge flow), rigging (how the skeleton moves) and and even animation (flexibility)

What about books like this?

As someone who wants to be animator I'm very triggered by today's bullshit like Steven Universe and ME:A

Yep. I got 3, one thats more closer to technical anatomy, one that is more about drawn anatomy, like the one you posted, and one thats a happy middle

Add:
Life drawing classes and sessions, as well as observing how different humans in different ages, moods, walk and move.
If it is a case of exec meddling, well then they're fucked. Not that I'll shed much tear over them, they were fucked the moment EA got their claws into them.

The path of magic was taken out of my deck selection. I'm probably more suited as a physical ranged combat class anyway.

Fucking normalfag.

Here, this should cheer you up

Bitch nigga you wouldn't believe my story if I told you. And no, I'm not going to tell you.

Seriously get some of the jap books on animation they helped me greatly learn fundamentals that they don't even teach here anymore and the sad thing being was these were techniques that westerns taught them.

Where did it all go to shit?

I remember being that close to wizardry myself.
I am one now.
Fucking spellbook STILL hasn't shown up. What the fuck.

Hopefully it was something like this.

When marxist cunts started infiltrating

You drew a sort of short sleeve Freya not too long ago. Do you still have that?

P O S T M O D E R N I S M

You got dubs, so your magic style may not be spellbook based.

That sounds really dangerous, it was a good thing he got out of there while he could.

What is happening in this bread? Is this bread cursed?

So I'm either a ragemancer, mememancer, technomage, or dubsmancer.
I have been getting dubs and trips a lot more often lately

jesus christ i want to fill isabelles throat with my semen until she spurts it out her cute doggy nose

Marxism (Or, at least, communism that is) dreamed this:
infogalactic.com/info/Tatlin's_Tower

I work in the art department of a state university, and the kind of shit the produce breaks my heart. Most of it looks worse than fucking Adventure Time, which they all praise and worship, while spitting on anything that takes effort. One of the professors is constantly doing exhibits on how white men are destroying art and stifling expression, then praising black students for drawing basic shapes with smiles and '90s anime eyes on them. More than half the posted works in a drawing class are "selfies" with squiggly lines in the margins. It kills me inside, but the webm you posted makes me heave a sigh of relief, because some people still have common sense.

I look at shit like Byzantine,Roman,Greek fuck even Islamic Art like from Moorish Spain and Portugal and the Ottoman Empire were master works of craft and human ingenuity now everything has regressed into the stone age I weep at how cucked shit is.
Fuck look at games and how level design went down the fuck hill.

Anyway enough shitposting from me. Reposting some wip oc from last bread.
First pic is not mine, just repostan.

The second pic is a small hax version2 that I did, small change just moving the source text
to the upper area, small adjustment to title and body text.

My nigga

Reminder that every single one of those threads is getting archived, and in a century, when historians read up on these to try and understand how Utopialand was born on Mars, they'll browse through this entire thing as well

Get out pedo.

hon hon hon my shitposting will live on forever hon hon
t. val the faggot pedo

is there one in particular you would recommend?

ARE YOU GUYS BULLYING VAL?

Yiffie~

Were they crosses or were they some part of the construction?
Fucking lefty retard faggots, fucking dirty parasite Muslim scum, god I want to smash the fucking skulls of every single one of them!

Goddammit I've been trying to remember which song the BGM in this webm is butchering for the last 12 hours and it's just not coming to me

Oh, hey, you're not a burger ! Makes you even better in my book.
those legs look very weird in your art though, and the arms have slight proportion and anatomy issues; other than that your style's frankly superb, a strong "adult" aura to it

It's for getting an F rank in one of the newer sonic games. Either 2006 or Werehog.

All right, made the changes. I can't make the body text brighter without changing to a more bolder Gotham font, so I gave them a shadow. Do they look good with or without them?

Rank E in Sonic Unleashed.

I'm fairly certain it's from a Mario game.

IF SO, GET IN THE TRUCK

It's from Unleashed. Sonic 06 always plays the guitar.

Thank you, and yes, I have alot to learn but I wont give up

The Art of Yoh Yoshinari - Rough Sketches its mainly rough sketch work but you start to see how he did the line work when you read it,This helped be alot but that's me.

Everyone needs a start, and unfortunatly the devil offers a start that will basically get you a job at most decent companies for 8 months of your life. And ea almost always meddles.

Post them faggot.

>>>/loomis/, as always
I'm not an artist myself, so my "knowledge" is from looking at shitty art on Holla Forums from webcomics like questionable content or dumbing of age and overanalyzing this trash with other anons; I get artist friends to draw for me instead. Pic related

This sounds like this tune from the Meet'n'Fuck games.

His World is a pretty great theme.

I'll get right on this, thank you user.

Why do people only use Silent Hill 2 or 3 as examples of great modeling? What about Second Sight (Sorry about the horrible thumbnail for the embed), or the numerous JRPGs, or even those stealth games?

who is this faggot?

One of the many faggots hired by Cenk "where are the missing armenians" Uger.

Its more the whole
Hell, reboots models look better than mass effects

Get your mind out of the gutter.

O-oh. That explains why I couldn't remember it. I only know Sonic Unleashed from my imouto playing it when she came over to visit.

I accept this necessary bullying for sauce request.

Art in the west has fallen so low.

I never played a persona game before

What?

that was from TYT?

What?
Literally who?

I wasn't bullying you, I've never even played unleashed I just guessed wrong.

Yeah. It's not like the east is immune, but we're leading the pack, so far as artistic decline goes.

Gay ass and overhyped as fuck for what it really is. But muh AOE mana fueled artillery! Mostly all show no go. Muh overwhelming mana pool! Which quickly gets drained by showy but ineffective spells anyway. That combat buff casting tho! The succubus spell A Kingdom For A Kiss does the same thing, and with more sexy results. If you're still set on it, I recommend just picking a secondary, rage based skill instead, like Hot Rage Into Cold Steel. Same benefit without any of the drawbacks.
I heard it got nerfed, but that might be the game maker skill tree only.
Mememancer is the master level dubsmancer afaik, thankfully dubs and trips will always be useful since memetics is synergized by dubs and trips. So it's pretty gud overall.

I hate that "Trigger will save anime" meme.

It was a meme in 2013. No one has said it in four years.

One of their many faggotry subchannels.

SJWeebs are that surprised? these are the same people who made Panty and Stocking before they left Gainax.

archive.is/fsHOt
twitter.com/nainajolie/status/843150662041067520

F

I meant more the studio in general is fucked, in the case of clueless exec meddling.

I was just about to post that shit. Dammit that's amusing.

isn't the secret services job to keep the president save? Why would they notify them?

This is beyond autism.

F

F

FFFFFFFFF
F
F
FFFFFFFFF
F
F
F
F

archive.is/fQnKg

I dunno dude, I think SH is special because of the voice acting more than anything else. Everyone sounds like a normal person instead of 3 or 4 famous people.
Maybe they choose horror games because those put more focus on the lighting and atmosphere so it's easier to find a good shot.

I think Second Sight is one of those games I always wanted to get but something else always came before it, looks super good and I wish I would've played it.
The one cool mind powers game I ended up getting was Geist and that one actually kind of sucks since it's real heavy on the 3rd person shooting and light on the poltergeist/possession stuff.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Unfortunately, these people have little knowledge on a great many things which makes them opinionated, arrogant and very dangerous.

Aaah, shit, I didn't say anything about that girl on social media or whatever the "attack" was, but now I feel bad for that girl.

The east like japan and east Europe are getting their shit in gear.

is this about the brown person who said he wanted white people dead or something?

Yep, they're totally trying to prop that person up as a shield to deflect criticism. Typical EA bullshit.

Too bad the game you're defending to spite us is utter shit

Ahh, historical revisionism. The favorite tool of the hypocritical faggot who won't ever admit they were wrong about anything until they can inaccurately claim that they were right all along.

Whatever happened to "I just want to eat"? Wasn't that the #FoodGate mantra? Now it's "OMG! THEY'RE PUTTING SHIT IN THE FOOD! DON'T EAT IT!"

the VAs didn't even bother phoning it in.

Huh, so what happened there? I mean layoffs are not unheard of in the industry, for better and worse. If there is no project for the studio, there's nothing to do and they're not going to keep people around just because.

But it is somewhat curious about that timing, Bioware\EA. And disingenuous saying "attacking". Critiquing a work, is not attacking.

They want me dead for being a straight white male, so why should I pay them?

Yep. Its predictable.

Whatever happened to "Crashing this plane"? Wasn't that the next step of your master plan? Now it's "OMG! NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK!"

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐸
🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐸
🐸
🐸

Okay, Curry Thunder left Cancerware, a month before Andromeda ships out. suspicious

tweetsave.com/manveerheir/status/843201870562820096
archive.is/siMWo

Thanks for these. Though it is reddit so you should theme it as such. Hard to believe the people that use that site live and walk among us IRL.

GET FUCKED RACIST STREETSHITTER

It's EA, they'll fire someone once their job is finished, ensure that they will never ever get another job in the industry ever again, but then pretend that they are totally on the side of the developers.

Sure

Isn't that one city in Israel the gayest city in the world?

F

Poo in the loo posting time?

Chances of his game actually getting made are pretty low. Given the climate, there's a pretty big chance he'll blow all his money in the first few months on some expensive big city office, produce nothing, and then resurface to beg for patreon money.

Smug posting time.

Yeah, they knew he was a walking PR nightmare.

Ea only hires for 9 months at a time to avoid paying benefits to employees they work like chinese sweatshop slaves.

Is this made for adults in India?
What the fuck? India will be the first country with outdoor toilets for their space station.

archive.is/B7WUC

I swear, every time I hear about them, shit that I already knew about their shitty practices end up being worse than I realized.

Greatest thing I seen this week, thanks user.

Rat leaving the sinking ship

Superpooper in 2020! they already wasted millions on trying to toilet train the people or even getting public bathrooms up, so why not a catchy poo in the loo PSA video? Caste system is fucking embedded in their culture.

Yes, India is a literal shit hole.
India outranks every other country on the planet when it comes to shitting in public.

What country is that from?

>Assaram Bapu
The jokes write themselves holy shit

Portugal maybe

Man those toilets are pure nightmare. It's just a hole in the ground and they make your clean your ass with your hand because they have no toilet paper.

I'm going go out on a limb and say mexico since its in spanish and it doesn't sound like Portuguese.

did you know they also have designated shitting streets?

Argentina probably

That accent can only be argentinian.

Of course

Burger Edition

that shit is actually well done

Let me tell you about the joys of diversity hires. It all starts with politics and recommendations put in place to push department heads to hire more diverse people. It is put in place in the form of extra red-tape to hire white people. For example, you have Charles and Hamad postulating for the same position and the department head in charge of hiring choose charles, he will then have to write a lengthy letter to HR explaining why he didn't choose Hamad. In a way, if both candidates are equal, this is not so bad because I have come across real racist people in my career.

When shit starts become retarded is when they add a new layer of bullshit; quotas. Now even if Charles is better and more qualified than Hamad, if the the diversity review is coming soon, Hamad will be hired to make the department look good on paper and less red-tape to fill out, win-win. You then have the borderline scams of speakers and conference to 'sensitize' people to diversity and shit. These are your standard tumblr-tier gender studies major with no real career except opening their presentation with a big slide with a Twitter handle on it.

But it doesn't end here, lo and behold, the diversity review report is out and the department looks good, but work suffer because Hamad is retarded. Good thing is one-year probation period is not over and he hasn't accumulated employee benefits. Hamad is then fired and the circle starts again.

Diversity hiring is bad because in that case Hamad was a retard but sometimes he isn't and was hired simply as a number on a sheet and since the department doesn't have the budged to keep him he is fired and everyone lost time and money.

They all sound the same to me tbh

What did he mean by this?

tl;dr diversity for the sake of diversity reduces production and keeps qualified people out of a job

Poo in the loos are so anal.

what happened to that niggers book? I heard his deal was canceled or something, but wasn't his shit already best seller on amazon? Like, did he not start selling books already? And in these days, do you even need a publisher for your book?

Kay, I was just talking about how ea works their employees like slaves regardless of who they are (minus the execs and big names of course) and only keeps them just under the amount of time they need to avoid having to legally pay them benefits. What you added was kind of a seperate issue.

And they do it to almost everyone, from shitters to competent guys though they usually find less shitty places to work

Anyone here Holla Forums or otherwise that games, mind helping out a user?
Senran Kagura Estival Versus came out yesterday, I bought it as the deal's good and I had the greenbacks.
I go to install and only get 14fps in the menus.
I have a HPE-500f
I exceed all requirements except my GPU
which is a AMD Radeon HD 6450
Anyone know of a GPU that consumes the same amount of power or less?
I would sage, but it's about Vidya and Tech

Are they talking about this Manveer Heir guy?

Still waiting for someone to find the real audio files in which the voice actors are actually acting, and the real script where terrible jokes, teenage girl rants, and non-nonsensical one liners do not exist…

Nazi's watch out.

Yes see their resident street shitter was fired.

They kept it vague, probably to avoid bad PR. Make the most of that situation by not referring to him by name, for if they do, they will see his tweets.

They might be referring to him, but the person who was "targeted" was a woman.

Sorry, kind of got carried away. The guy is in Montreal thought, if I remember well the Labour Code in Quebec he's entitled to worker's comp, that is if he wasn't fired, after 6 months.

Does not compute.

shit, i do too, but that's because I like healslut whoring.

I think they are speaking about the Overwatch cosplayer girl.

The internet was a mistake.

Oh, an idiot then.

While we're on the topic of mistakes that were made.

And that's the same UN that has Saudi Arabi in charge of human rights. It just keeps getting better and better.

It really was. I mean, I'm told I dress "like a more boring Kurt Cobain", but that's pretty mild compared to this shit.

Like I said in the previous thread, you can find some really top-tier shit from Eastern Europe and Russia. Also found the channel I was looking for as an example.

This is what happens when a feminist becomes Vice-President of the country, when she was only nominated for the position as a literal "diversity hire" for the Liberal Party.

The direct election system as a mistake.

The taxes that you don't pay go to the poor?

The definition will probably just confuse you more.

Yes, Libertarian Socialism exists and is defined as a political movement within the socialist sphere that extols anti-authoritarian (they're really just anti-state), anti-Stalinism, and rejection of the centralized state ownership of anything.

Anarchist commies for instance can be called Libertarian Socialist, I guess. It has many interpretations, and they're all equally retarded and seem to go against socialism itself with the solution being "lol just leave everything to decentralized groups of people lol nothing will go wrong lol"

Look at what happens when one becomes the president, you get Merkel.

So it's still fucking stupid then.

Bitch and the several dozen globalist liberal retard organizations backing her up are all autistically screeching at Duterte because time after time they can't support from the people they've been fucking up for the last 30 years.

For a second there, it sounded like you were describing what I briefly remember of aggressive socialism.

Now im even more confused

Anyone here hear about the lastest Jordan Peterson debacle?

Remember to check HQ for OPs. Many are still relevant.
>>>/gamergatehq/

Found this on twitter early on.

What happened to Prof. Shitlord today? Archive plz.

Retard, you don't buy the game because it's EA trash and a laughing stock of poor animations and story. SJW shit is just the cherry on top of the cake.

The UN hates him because he publically told them to eat shit and die along with stating that if the UN keeps funding "human rights activism" in the Phillipines that he will burn their headquarters down when he goes to the US

I cant into webm but this is from his personal j00tube account.

He kept being interrupted by a snowflake mob, and decided to take the debate outside, where his fans huddled closely and took part in dialogue while the autistic screeching continued.

I saw a vid it was stormed and shut down by "hate speech is not free speech" faggots.

Autistic screeching

If it's just going to waste time on nonsensical bullshit, why does it still fucking exist?

This. Even if EA puts out a good game, the proper way to handle it is to pirate the game. Remember that Origin is Windows 10 level spyware.

Pics related

We had two of them unfortunately, they both fucked up and just helped their oligarch masters instead.

You were right, I'm even more confused

Antifa are predominantly anarcho-communists, which should tell you a lot

You're not making any sense, in fact you're making me more confused.

Double-posted, wot

After the ribbing he gave them that they helped create the refugee crisis in Libya and Syria, they want to get him to heel.

Oh, to any /k/ anons, come tell everyone what is wrong with this pic.

I find it hard to believe they're any sort of anarchists when they riot because they don't think people should be allowed to say mean words. They're just garden variety authoritarians throwing a temper tantrum because they think only they should have the power. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what an anarcho-communist is, though.

Seems like it is an old children song from Argentina. There is a good chance that Pepe's name came from that.
lanacion.com.ar/1258210-el-sapo-pepe-tan-famoso-como-codiciado

Context?

Gee, I don't know.

They "fixed" velvet;s outfit.

Look at the comment on the pants.

Anarchist commies want the abolition of the state, wage labor, capitalism, and private ownership (while still trying to band-aid that last point by saying "b-but we won't take your PERSONAL property!") in favor of public ownership of property and the means of production. Under this system, the way we appraise the value of work would be up in the air because AnComs have no fucking clue how to determine the worth of labor if there are no wages. Under such a system the concept of intellectual property and the rights thereof, like your Cantonese Chromolithography Waifu Blocks, wouldn't belong to the people that made them and they wouldn't be able to copyright it because everyone's work belongs to everyone.

It makes a lot of assumptions of economics and human behavior without any empirical reasoning behind it, such as the idea of paying rent or having a landlord/tenant relationship when living in an apartment are arbitrary pressures that exist for no reason, or wages are a stupid way to measure the value of labor because people are lazy.

Nope, they're speaking spanish, guessing South America.

FUCKING SOCIAL JUSTICE FAGGOTS

Yes goyim promote woman hypergamy and sluttiness that will end so well

fuck off Holla Forums

How to planned economics without a planning committee?

SJWs only care about fictional women, though. I'm all for sluts being judged for being sluts. But only dipshits get upset at female characters having fanservice-y outfits.

Also very frequently you can find ancoms trying to increase the size of government if they believe that they themselves will control it. The "anarchist" part of it is the goal but not necessarily the means, since I have heard many argue that they need to take over the government and then use the government to go after the rich and only then get rid of the government.

Oh.
Sounds like projection to me.

Go home jew

I don't get it.
Of course, I honestly don't know how the fuck any economic system could possibly be better than two parties coming to an agreement on the value of an exchange.

The women SJWs are trying to cover up aren't even fucking real, for starters.

I'm using Hong Kong for printing a /tg/ game and it isn't much better (but it's not like anyone else would print for us, so I had to grin and bear it).
My only alternative for later days would have been a Chinese company. Will abandon.

I always found it funny how commies take economic advice from a NEET who never held a job in his life.

Pic in post says female characters, as in fictional. Then your semen gargling mouth tries to dribbles out
Go look up slutwalk. Also,
2d fictional are not women. Oh sheeeeit, 85b8ac is the ralphretard innit.

Not a good idea, I wish I had that screenshot of that user who works in the steel industry who told us about his dealings with them and how all gooks ever fucking do is scam you, even when they have nothing to gain they will do it anyway like it's a religion.

What's even the point?

No, they don't. Remember the slut walks? They only tell women to stop dressing like whores the moment one get raped by those poor migrants unable to control their urges.

That sounds just like all the big companies around here that "hire" through temp agencies like ManPower. They "hire" people for 6-9months and if they like you they'll hire you on as a full timer with benefits and all. Catch is that they hire like 1 person a year while they they have hundreds of temps working around the clock making minion mage.

I wish I could make minion mages

I feel strong urge to vomit this morning
This hypocrisy, is something I can't handle

We've got a lot of them where I live. It's common practice to hire on a batch of people through a temp agency, fire them right before they start getting benefits, and do it all over again. The hires get minimum wage at a terrible job, but the agency they were hired from makes bank. They don't even have to treat you like people because you'll be gone soon anyway.

The ride never ends.

The idea itself makes no fucking sense, mainly because Libertarian Socialists don't use the traditional definitions of Libertarianism or Socialism to define Libertarian Socialism. When a LibSoc tells you they want socialism, they don't mean state management of the economy, but they also don't want the economy to be managed by private corporations either.

So, their solution is to have the means of production owned and managed by the workers via direct democracy, and horizontal, communal bodies of self-management rather than any hierarchical structures of management. In other words, complete retardation

This sadly also happens in America.

That's some heavy shit. How did you learn of the rape and free bus ride anyways?

Happens everywhere Gook, the virtuous cowards like the easy way or invent a good deed they did to call themselves righteous and moral.

Fucking sjweebs ignoring context. Shes a fucking pirate, she probably has to cobble clothes from scraps. Oh well, let them have their stupidity, but call them out when they push,or make nude mod and spam it as actual fix since it lacks "rape pants"

This sadly.

Keep fighting the good fight gookanon!

Depending on where you are this might be illegal though I am not familiar how it works in the US.

Don't forget that they have you signed away any rights to the temp agency if you create or innovating anything from said job you worked as a temp. Read the fine print

Rea better be using that life-force for something groundbreaking.

It's both amusing and frustrating at the same time.
Funny because she and her coterie of manipulators are pulling a literal LW move by running to the UN for help.
Frustrating because she essentially sold out our country by giving the globalist cabal casus belli to intervene with her bald-faced lies.
Here are the actual statistics of President Duiterte's much-controversial drug war. All the hype was due to massive inflation from both sides. But no, got to have that 6 million innocent people.

China was caught building new structures at the disputed Scarbough Shoal territory, and their official explanation was that they were setting up an "environment monitoring station".
Let that sink in for a moment.

Feminism is the bubonic plague of the 21st century, civilization wont last unless it's fucking destroyed.

I'm in Canada, and it's perfectly legal. It's listed as a "probationary period" where you can be fired for any reason. Most jobs have them, and unless you're with a local (who has incentive to not treat employees like shit - he has to live with them) or a huge corporation (McDonald's, Tim Hortons, etc) chances are they'll find an excuse to fire you before the end of that probationary period. What is illegal, though, is withholding pay. I've had that happen too, though. I got fired because management changed, and they hired a whole new team. Never got my two weeks of pay, where I was working 7 days a week.

I don't know if the one I was with had anything like that. I got tired of being sent from metal shop to metal shop and dropped as soon as I almost became a real employee, so I quit and now I do a bunch of different things for money.

Jesus christ niggers, calm down your shitposting, it only took like 3+ hours for this thread to go 300+

no you!

I like the no shadow version. If opacity on white is at max 100 but doesn't pop enough, then using a slightly darker blue is the remaining option. But if it looks ok on your screen without the wip filter, then chances are it should be ok.

Other than a final few check for typos and such. I think it's pretty much ready to be assembled to the rest of the series. Then can be checked how it looks as a series as it's supposed to.

Dunno, the country has had political killings, criminal syndicates, terrorist bombings, a rebellion by commies and muslim seperatists and corrupt officials and police, fucking warlords, this is not fucking new, but hey, all of those "Extrajudicial Killings" only appeared after he won the Presidency!

Are people naive to think China cares for the environment?

Yes, and some user should edit the text to match the new stories.

Watching this, holy shit I'm mad. he handled it perfectly though.

Guess in the mean time, here's some more excerpts from other talks.

It happened on Korean car enthusiast website called "Bobaedream".
As soon as he posted his heartful story, they begun harassment operation on him and he deleted his posts and account after his last apologize post. I attach the screecaps.
All we got now is archived links and screencaps.

I forgot one part, where the rape gang actually sued the mother for defamation/libel charges when she protested at the streets. She hot not guilty after years of trials.
Current Korea's defamation/libel law considering alerting truth or whistle-blowing as serious criminal act and thousands, if not millions, went jail because of this law. And this very law is holy grail for Korean SJWs and almost every young fucks in this country defends, supports this fucking insane law, while the law doesn't do anything about protecting innocents.
Because muh feelings!
And plus 20000~30000 people arrested for watching hentai online and put onto sex offender registry, force to wear GPS anklets while fuckers like those rapists are freemen.
I want to die.
Take advice from me; be vigilant, and always remain good in your heart, and beware prejudice and double-thinking; or your nation will face the same destiny.

This is some bullshit, you have recourse for this even though it might be really time consuming.

What I think is illegal is the massive use of temps, if I remember well my Labor Law classes they are quotas and limits to prevent exactly what you were speaking about. I'm not sure if it was only for Quebec or Canada too, they have different laws over there, more worker-oriented for better and worst.

And 20000~30000 people arrested for watching hentai I meant annually.

He can rest now.

That was the post I quoted. But yeah, it's been OK.
Visiting Hong Kong was interesting. Taked onto the end of a trip to Japan. Dear God it made Hong Kong look worse- not that it was a beacon of civilization on it's own. I get why they need to scam and such.

TBH, I've been lucky. The wost they have is poor english (and a few minor niggles that comes with it), and printing the entirety of the cards- including bleed area.
Like I said, I had no other printers. Here's hoping they fixed the plastic inlay tray cracking.
Find out Tuesday.

Back on topic:

Park is out man. Times will change- I swear it.
Never give up- never stop talking. The internet is real life. If people didn't express their real views online, then Trump wouldn't have gotten elected. The more people that speak out online, the more that realize they are not the minority.

I've tried to get my money but there's not much for it beyond spending all I have on a lawyer, for about $1100 (before taxes because Big Brother needs a cut).
Every factory around here does it, so I wouldn't know. Even Chrysler does it, but they're a little nicer to their temps. Basically you get hired as a "temp" and work full-time anyway or something. My dad works there and every time I see him he's bitching about something stupid a temp did. I'm pretty happy where I am for now, anyway. Might try to get in at a local computer shop tu supplement what I'm making on my own.

REANON, STOP THIS SHIT AT ONCE

Keep spreading the truth, please speak to good real-news people in other countries like Milo and Chernovich.

People are posting those normal person pictures on twitter? I was there when those 3 got made.

This is what I call decay and degeneration of a civilization. Couldn't even bear to listen half hour of that

That happened to me once.

I can't believe I read that book as a kid.

Fart, you're a faggot

archive.is/ONMLO

You did pick on a single person, "this is the person in charge of that".

He didn't need to say your name because he doesn't want to pick on individuals. One can point out shitty behaviour whilst not encouraging behaviour they are condeming. Yes others were taking about how the work was shit, and it is, but you placed blame on an individual instead of the entire corporate, pandering shithole that is EA/Bioware.

Just because you've been getting attention doesn't meen you're not a fuck. You may have given up stalking Dodger and Liz and whoever else (I hope), but don't pick another victim.

In conclusion, you're a faggot.

Times can change, but libel laws are idiotic laws on par with laws subverting free speech as hate speech. He needs to hope that those laws change too or they may as well kept park and her open corruption and all.

They got rid of the cult influence but the Megalian one remains, years ago when gookanon first started posting he showed how deep ingrained they are in their media and politics like parasites even having the power to enact laws that would make Stalin blush.

At least he wont have to listen to Yoko Ono's goat howls any more.

It's pretty terrible. Still not the worst I've had. I was "hired" to sell credit cards in department stores once. You got commission and if those, averaged out, didn't bring you up to minimum wage for the week, they would top you up. But if you needed to be topped up three times they fired you.

I want to deny that. You have no idea how things going around in Korean internet. I seen countless aborted, grounded dead fetus pictures of their own children. They waging abortion campaign on boy because.. it's men. And posting their dead fetus picture online.
I don't want to believe it's real. I didn't visit Twitter or any SNS because there are so many batshit insane Koreans in it. You have no idea how they posts. It's literal mental disease outbreak. They making western SJWs look like saints.
This is not real. This isn't real. This isn't happening.
If this is real then I don't belong in here. I didn't born to watch such insanity.

US influence is winding down here in Asia after Bush and Obama managed to fuck it up by getting the country's military overstretched to the limit in several retarded wars, the Chinks are moving in and doing their "Soft Power" approach, get massive investment to the third world shitholes here for development and a promise of military aid, no everyone believes their sincerity, but the US only does token support for the last decade, and having MMarc Rubio and John McCain call out for sanctions and getting more fleets to patrol the South China Sea is fucking retarded for us weak countries with massive internal issues don't give a fuck about this proxy war and just want to handle our own shit, so yeah, WW3 scenario here, fucking great.

F

You really need to purge these fuckers, are any Worse Korea gooks organizing a counter movement against these retards? And seriously hope you got a strong leader who isn't fucking insane.

They have already punished Milo and are going after Jordan Peterson next.

With Park out the way, it'll be like with Trump.
The majority won't feel silent anymore and will speak freely. Public outcry will be heard. The MSM will lie, but the Internet will circumvent it.

Keep spreading news on Megalian, and they'll become a farce. Just like SJW.

But there are places you can speak freely online right?
Then you win. Because Megalia- no matter how many are in goverment- are not the majority. Never believe that- not for a second. That's what they want you to believe.

You've come so far after ousting Park, don't give up now.

I got hired on some company that was run by a guy who I swear was doing drugs or something, he was twitchy, stayed inside all the time, and no one could find him when they were looking for him. He would lose his shit over so little, and eventually I got the axe. I feel for the guys still working with him.

If it does get made, then odds are it won't sell well. So I'm not concerned.

The problem with "yeah but muh vidyia girls are finctional" is that views are informed by what society normalizes.
If it's ok for women to be whores in the media, women will be whores IRL.

Of course SJWs do it for the wrong motives, but it doesn't change the fact that promoting the idea women shouldn't dress like sluts should be common sense and not a political debate.

Whores are always gonna whore. Whores were whoring before vidya and they'll be whoring after vidya. Especially since whores don't play anime titty video games.

This. The media does not influence them, just like it does not cause sexism or racism or violence. Quit falling for jack's and anita's logic.

The honest people against those insane cultists are dismantled, disorganized, decentralized as fuck and even worse fact is they are demoralized.
While those fuckers backed by one major political party and countless civic Feminism organizations and funding from them.
And they are infiltrating our systems through their operations, just like Sicentology. They call if "Terra-forming". They infiltrating media and news companies, colleges, and even government. Many of them are completely subverted by Megalian ideology and normal people quiting from companies and colleges.
So, this is like fighting with the ultimate evil, huh?

I quit almost every single Korean internet communities because they are fucking lowest shit on the world.
Even if you exclude goon shitshow sites like Megalian or ILBE; where people uploads pictures of their dead fetus child and raping live chicken; the majority of Korean internet community's quality are fucking Holla Forums tier. Imagine polite 4/b/ and that is Korean internet. I were only visited small Korean gaming communities but I quit them too because they started to define usermade mods and localization as crime and piracy, and begun hunting operation that snitching these to nation copyrights centers and companies.
Yes, even the anti-Megalian people are nothing more than reddit tier anti-Trump goons. I feel my brain damages when I talk with average Korean internet users.
Now I just browses Korean internet just to get some newses; not communicating anyone, about anything. Because if you talk with them, you will feel the ultimate despair.
I always wondered why did I born in this low quality shithole. I can live with shitty law and system; but I cannot live with braindead retards who believes they are the center of the world.
I.. I don't belong here… I'm not belong in this shithole with these shit people.
In old Korean verb says "If a normal person goes to a country with full of one-eyed people, than he's the handicapped person".
I feel like I am the crippled one, in this nation full of mentally ill people.

"Theres nothing more powerful than someone whose articulate…Go in the libraries and read great people,write so you learn how to think and talk so you can learn how to speak.It will make you unbelievably powerful." -Jordan Peterson;Sermon on the Quadrangle

Hes going to be ok.

You're a funny guy, Mister Shekelberg.

Goddamn it gook, you gooks were always had a cult problem, but this is the next step, even SJW Feminazis would only dream of what your megalians are doing, godspeed and christ, get new reaction images.

Nigger what

Nigger what

I wish you best of luck, Gookanon. Maybe one day, you'll get to escape that hellhole known as South Korea, or perhaps it will become a better place. Only time will tell.

I believe you might be on the wrong board.
>>>/4chan/

Then come move in with me gookanon, we can cuddle at night free from the Megalian filth.

But seriously if shit gets worse you and your family need to get out to somewhere safer.

I don't have money to leave
And my visa fucked
And my family can't speak other language than Korean
I'm not the only one who wants to escape from this abyss. We just stuck in here because we can't even afford a ticket.
You have no choice. Free will? That's a myth.

Okay, as hot as that sounds, that's fucked up.

Well gook, this is just too funny.

That's…..interesting.

You can always try to teach your family English in everyone's spare time. It will bind the family closer together and the new thinking processes may initiate ideas in a family member that could get the family out of the shit.

I agree, this kinda thing should stay in japanese catoons

If I win the lottery I'm gonna pick some lucky user to reenact this. Watch out gook

Or, like, roleplaying. I find the idea of being imprisoned like that and turned more girly to be a turn on, but not for real.

The retarded "hurr durr both sides r dumb but u goobers are worse!" reminds me of those Destiny shills white knighting him everywhere.

Was that shadman's drawing?

GAY COMMUNITY GO AWAY

WHAT'S FUNNY IN THAT, user?

They are very depressed old people and I don't think they would try to learn anything soon.

Then the best thing you can do is stay off their radar.The bed cuddling offer is still on the table❤️️

Tell them that when the elders lead by example the children will follow. Let them know that if they learn English (or any other language) that they are doing it for their family.

If I win the lottery I would buy a roman villa and have some girls and sissies treated well and cuddled while I'm busy planting tomatoes and enjoying life.

Why anons here now craves my anal virginity since some time ago?
I don't get it. I didn't do any gay attention-whoring shit and remained normal best as I can. I didn't uploaded any picture of mine and kept my sexuality straight.
Yet you anons are now always fucking gay bar tier horny as fuck faggots and I can't understand it.
I mean, I know Holla Forums were always unironically gay but why me? There are tons of gay figures to like like Milo.
Did GG really turned us into gay?
It's scary, please tell me it's just all jokes.

She's 74 years old woman and I don't think she would try it. She's depressed as fuck because death of her son and husband

they already writing the fucking hit pieces

Sometimes I wonder if Holla Forums is just one or two posts away from spontaneously breaking into an orgy.

Shit like this is exactly what SJWeebs want to bring into the real world.

And then there's this faggot.

You can always remix old ones to make brand new OC.

Wanna join?

I'm already seeing the narrative form from the shills on kia over fart/ralph and how we didn't denounce them hard enough over a fucking year ago or something

archive.is/FiLNb
Goobagabbars strike again!

twitter.com/Polygon/status/843238492511637504

POLYGON ALREADY BLAMING GG

HERE WE GO FAGGOTS

Whose fault is it then, Bioware?

I'm actually just kidding, I have fetishes that are impossible for you fulfill. I would scoop up some random user if I won the lottery and let them live with me for free provided they do housework/cook for me since I'm a lazy asshole

curry cunt no longer works there either

Funny how GG is always wrong for not denouncing people for being mean and also wrong for wanting aGGros to denounce pedophiles and people attempting to dox other people and such.

The patriarchy's.

Oh I now know why they're blaming gg, it was ralphretard, I thought that dickhead was in prison for assaulting a cop?

I love living rent free inside their heads!

fuck ralph & his shitty clipart logo

Shes the "lead facial animator" aka "fancy title to make the grunt feel like not a grunt" not the lead.

I love how cute koishi is.

I sincerely hope they try to use this shit to guilt people into buying it and when it flops like the giant soggy piece of shit it is they blame GG for getting bioware shut down

(checked)
It's just playfully bullying.

Why isn't Polygon shut down yet? They can't be bigger than Gawker.

Fucking projectionists need to keep their stories consistent and pick one. Then again, it's probably too much to ask faggots to stay straight.

archive.is/FiLNb

Polygon belongs to Vox and Vox gets hefty external funding

Ok, in case this got lost amidst the lewd bantz you winged faggots are having, yes I'm guilty of it too, but only Nixon can go to China. :^)

just in case it got drowned among the shitposting.

Any other projects on the docket? That 60second video series projects over at HQ? I should get on some rough text list for the ESA redpill stuff.

Really activated my almonds.

It's incredibly frustrating. If you're going to have these assfuck retarded beliefs, you better be prepared to stand by them.

I have no desire to know more, please don't tell me about it.
Is that all? That's very mild. I think everyone wishes it. But please don't tell me you're craving for male user.

That's very relief.

I see what you did there. And unlike gawker, polgon can somewhat contain its spaghetti enough to leave less ways of attack.

first for benis, therefore no sage

Just shrug it off. It could be worse, you could be wanted by Fujoshits.

Gamers are just upset the backwards gun's hair wasn't white.

I've never even understood the point of ratings, When I was growing up my parents never even cared as long as I did my chores got good grades and wasn't a asshole I got what ever vidya I asked for for birthdays or Christmas.
I even got my nephew to play doom 1 and 2 and he enjoyed it I highly doubt it will turn him into a school shooter.

It should be up to the parent what their kid watches or plays not some lobby.

By wanting the gooks boy pussy wouldn't that also fulfill the fujoshi BL fantasy

Please let Cancerware drag us to their new found scapegoat of their failure of a game.

Why i still check in on plebbit i'll never know

Scary.

Now that's scary.

Same here, because I can tell fiction from reality. I've told the story before, but my dad's a preacher and when I was a kid he brought home a copy of Doom and let me play it because "Well this is about Hell invading and killing demons sounds pretty Christian to me."

Yes it would. Don't ever be a Fujoshit, it will do bad things to you.

You'll be able to tell a Fujoshit from a mile away by what they post.

>tfw i just remembered that time in middle school i had a group of tumblr hamplanets before tumblr existed lusting over me

She's still the lead of a thing, so it's still her responsibility, and she fucked up.
If she wasn't willing to take the heat if her team failed, why the fuck did she get promoted to lead?

Man, fucking "look at us because we are doing good" numbskulls. You do good not to be thanked, loved or to get something, you do good because its the right thing to do. Besides, everyone had dumped ralph 2014, and any one of them that does not know that is a newfag to gg.

It should, unfortunately the lure and premise is a rating lobby can assist the parents in choosing a vidya product. That's the claim and song and dance at least. The unvarnished truth is there's plenty of blame to go around, even with the best of intentions. Parents should not use a lobby or even things, as a substitute for quality time. Things can be used to enhance that, but tbh even most kids that aren't fucked up yet by MSM and koolaid, almost instinctively knows that time with people they care about is what's important.

Don't worry, it's just milfs and freckles

Why only interaction with Fujoshits were legitimately terrifying and I wouldn't wish it upon almost anyone

Fujoshi are terrifying. Never join an anime club.

ehr make that

She was still answering to someone, they gave her the title in well, title only, she was still a grunt, and if you looked at the extensive stuff above, was given The characters remodeled but not rerigged. And there is a chance that she only ever animated the original and when they did the remodel they fucked up the animations.

What fresh brand of autism is this?
webm threads finally stopped biting your bait?

Isn't that fat fuck supposed to be in jail?

But she has no brain!

Im not a weeb what does the term refer too?

I wish we could take credit for the garbage animations. They're going to be the bestp art of the game.

I have a feeling that this guy is different from /christian/-webm-user. He seems to be taking us on a ruse cruise.

Never met Fujoshis in my life. Are they so bad as everyone say they are?

I somewhat have the fetish of impregnating autistic girls and tame them like animals.

They'll definitely be the most memorable part, alongside the models.

can you stop fucking role playing already

Why are you such a homophobe, gook?

Another check in the list?

What really gets me is that all these outlets were agreeing "yeah, the animation is shit," but the moment, THE VERY MOMENT that some fat, drunk manlet cries about it on his pseudo-Kotaku blog, suddenly it's our fault.

Female weebs who act like furrys, hated in both japan and outside of it.

That's what I assumed, unless he somehow got probation.

Where do you keep getting these?

Not just any fat, drunk manlet either, but a fat, drunk manlet who hasn't been relevant even within GG for 3 fucking years has it really been that long?

I always liked dick (And vag). Holla Forums just awakened my love for crossdressing and anal.

They are pyschos who treat shotacon & yaoi as their blood. Put a little boy near a Fujoshit and he's going to be fucked. Give her two guys, and she will demand them to get busy.

They're awful.

(checked)
The fat, drunk manlet who got pissed off that a Twitch streamer called him a manlet and MEASURED HIMSELF at said streamer. And then said manlet tried using the streamer as a source for the CON leaks, to which the streamer replied "dude, fuck off, even Manly Tears is taller than you."

Here's some more BBC approved CP oniifam.

can't really deny it.

Here.

Fug, do you have the picture of the tranny with stubble complaining online about PA drawing a tranny with stubble? Looked vaguely like that one.

That text on it's t shirt on the first pic. Does that mean he's a pederast or something?

sure the fuck are a lot of shills and faggot shills trying to derail with gay shit in this thread today

Marche….. Miranda….. furry…..not hard!

Says the furry.

it's the weekend

It only turns people who were already faggots gay.
All I got out of it was a fetish for freckles and messy long hair.

Really makes one think

MARCHE

RLY MAKS U THK

This nigger got probably fired from mc for being retarded. Seriously, this is what happens when you don't send those guys to therapy. I don't know why this "everyone is good enough" trend started but it has to stop. Also what the fuck is ADF?

lol shit like that is why Trump-heika won

He's an old lolcow, even got his own ED page.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Adf-fuensalida

That's his nickname, from his DeviantART profile I believe.

The thing pictured. I think he also believes himself to actually be the reincarnation of Chairman Mao.

OH SHIT
Those GooberGapers are back!
First they elected Drumpf and now they will get Obama, Merkel, Shillary, Soros and friends in jail and executed by HorseDildo

Ugh, those dammm Groovy Gravys

Alright, funposting aside. I'd choose the no shadow body text version of of ESRB IARC oc1 hands down.
small additional notes on

Looks like most of the comment section of the Polygon tweet is calling them out, i wonder what the comment section in the actual article is though

Trying too hard now

Not bad.

I think the text should be a bit thicker mayber.

They blamed gamergate for Amy Shumer's comedy special getting bad reviews. At this point, I doubt a good chunk of normalfags are taking them seriously when everything is our fault.

do you even fucking know what sage does you fucking reddit refugee

The actual article's comment section is empty because they banned everyone who didn't like it.

Fucking thiccfags, get out!

you do have some retards saying how ashamed they are of gross bigot gamers wanting to sexualize things today. Others are saying they knew GG is the reason that people do not like Andromeda.

It's going to be funded by canadian tax payers and patreon bucks, isn't it?

Also
that guy is still around? Who does he randomly attack now that attacking GG people on twitter is passe?

Not mine, just repostan among the shitpostan. The user who did it does have a breddy gud sense though.

Again, not mine, forward it to

If it can be made thicker slightly, it might be interesting. But there is a limit to thiccc, before it gets cramped and can't fit in the page obviously. It still needs some breathing room for the eye to read and navigate around.

Not this shit again. They got attacked last time too.

Now I truly see it
He was just lonely and he enjoys being bullied for being furry
At this point I strongly suspect he ever been real furry or pretending to be furry

DID SOMEBODY SAY THICC?

This exists for a reason

What if Marche was the shill all along

cry more

Turtles are great. I wouldn't have wanted Jeb Bush to be president but he was just such a sweet old man with a pocket full of turtles. Slow and Steady.

THAT'S NOT THICC, THAT WAILORD

Jeb was only a rip-off of the better turtle president.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Umberto_Illia

Chaika, stop posting

THICCER
I don't have other pictures of whales so here's some "lolicon" instead

MARCHE

So then, remember that suspicious wave of articles saying how Discord had suddenly become this neo-Nazi clubhouse and shit? Brote called it back then that journos were shilling for a competitor.

Turns out the competitor is Amazon/Twitch's Curse.

This means that we could google for each one of these shill articles, and write off all their writers as compromised. Maybe DF entries? Or is it too circumstantial?

Man, don't try to make that shit a thing. Until now these things very pretty funny, but after seeing that one video these weird ass faces start to creep me out.

I wouldn't be surprised.
The CIA would be envious.

is this child porn?

Why escape when shit is finally starting to turn to the better?

No, but this might be.

No, but this is.

back in high school I had this crush on a asian tomboy who was on the cute side. It wasn't until I had my heart broken that I realized I dodge a fucking bullet. She would come to school with the love hina turtle on top of her head and walk in between classes with it. I though of it as being unique since I wasn't into image boards. She would make up bullshit stories with this fake enthusiasm and after I saw her for what she was I cut her out of my life. The fact that she was in the anime club should have been a red flag

White house staffers have shit taste.

Maybe some time in the future, the worst is yet to come for south korea.

Her boobs aren't big enough so no.

no this is

Is this?

(heil'd)

No, but this is

Leaked photo of the White House basement

Are they retarded?

Then buy some rope.

The part about removal isn't the main thing, it simply means that the cunts will have to salvage what they have lost and it will take them longer to reorganise. The main thing is that shit will be much more open to discussion and people will be less afraid of potentially facing punishment, there are also bound to be lots of people that knew absolutely nothing about it that are now extremely negative towards it.

Look for conflicts of interests. This is important.

I can only find one episode online.

I have a fetish about retard schoolgirls

maybe.

Jesus, I'm starting to like him He is cute as fuck tbh, shame most of his vids are annoying

Argentina is a pretty rough country.

Sorry that happened to you dude. I had a crush on a weab girl once. Did super well to get top marks and accepted into a special program to go to the same highschool as her since she was a year ahead of me. Only by the time I got there I found out she's an idiot who flunked out of it to get home schooled and I was stuck with a full schedule of the most demanding coursework and every class had stupid projects and book reports due every week. I went back to my own school the same year she was re-enrolling and we were close for a while, but one day she decided she just didn't like me that much anymore.

GILDAFAG DETECTED

I'm a bit late on that, just checked out discord a week a go. But yeah I did read some suspiciously hostile articles on it.
Well what a tweest.

I'm starting to believe he is browsing these threads.

Pewdiepie, I don't mind you now but for fuck's sake, play some real videogames.

I don't think you even need to look for CoI. I mean, they got caught shilling red-handed, it's akin to a hidden advertorial.

Should have figured they were pushing their own alternative they can control and manipulate.

But gildafag already posted here
Unless…
DEAR GOD THERE'S AT LEAST 2 GILDAFAGS

It is in Canada.

I want to believe, but he never provides a shred of evidence. What can be done to prove it was a shilling job? Besides just speculation.

One of the gildafags already confirmed they are legion

Must have missed that.
I don't lurk every thread, and if the thread's already progressed past a certain point I just skip to the most recent replies.

☑ Magically made Mass Effect Andromeda's animations bad.

Well yeah, that's the "circumstantial" bit.

Good morning faggots.

So, how many #GamerGate hitpieces in defense of Bioware's cosplayer I mean, lead animator regarding Anita Effect: Sarkeesiana? Errr, I mean Mass: Effect Andromeda. Sorry, getting my fingers tied.

A gg thread is a big commitment, and I actually like to play video games, which I can't do at the same time as a gg thread.

If it turns out they have any ties to the new competitors then you can still hang them up to dry.

I'm just your normal average user, i swear, you can trust me.

What if Marche is not actually a furry? What if he's just pretending to be a furry for whatever reason?

what if that's retarded

NO MORE SHITPOSTING

fuck off retard

NO MORE

No, that's just Japan's extremely weird "hypnotic haigure" fetish.

oh btw the people actually trying to start shit with me are a butthurt kacho level retard that got kicked from a shitty twitter DM group and another retard still in the group that purchased a fucking switch at launch

YES MORE!

I bet he paid $99.95 for it

the fuck is a shemagh

Is that picture of an actual gaming journalist or just some random ass guy?

I aint searching for random ass shit that will put me on a fucking watch list

That, or they're trying to provoke a reaction

BUT YOU ALWAYS SEARCH ABOUT YOUR FURRY WAIFU ALL THE TIMES AND PAY OTHER ARTISTS TO DRAW HER, RIGHT?

You're already on a list.

dunno what you faggots get so ass pained I get commissions from artists I like instead of fucking begging for garbage like gildafag

archive.is/wh84S

ANOTHER MEDIA BLITZ HERE WE GO

5 bucks says most if not all of the hate comes from a mix of goons, revoltards/burnouts and the journos/ea pulling a feig to make her a martyr.

… LITERALLY WHO?

I have NEVER seen that name come up in any discussion!

I think it's more them being upset that the God Emperor is trolling them week after week, and now they finally have something they can declare as "proof" that "Trump's America" is a worse world.

archive.is/wh84S#selection-1653.80-1659.14

So this Is the second time we have ushered ina new age
so that will be refered to as Gamergate BT ( before trump)
and the new one is Gamergate AT ( after trump)

Well Ralph's definitely not helping, if his bullshit against Bioware's tweet is any indication. Pic related, it's what's in the tweet.

archive.fo/9CyqS

But this is in canada, so you could say its trudeaus fault. :^]

Got evidence? Can you send the evidence to Discord's devs? They may want their lawyers to carefully look over those articles.

Holy shit guys, I just found more cancer

Well can you provide links on these same shill articles, and determine whether or not the same writers shilling Curse were the same ones behind the shitting on Discord? That would help a lot.

They basically admitted they gave her an empty title that is worth nothing.

That's assuming of course that the hate is real. This entire ride has made me far too jaded to take statements like that at face value. Especially when harassment also includes muh mentions.

Didn't you know user?
>Therefore, everything is Trump's fault

☑ Secretly sabotaging EA's development teams by infiltrating them
☑ Making a galactic immigrant take the credit for thousands of popular animations

Bonus one from previous threads:
☑ Worshiping Null Snyper as #GG's true leader

reliable sources confirm Manveer Hier is a woman

If revoltards are involved, its bound to be another rapp incident, which means something juicy will get out that they did not acoount for and they will have to damage control hard.

Das rite whitey
Imma go poo in the designated shitting street now
t. manveer "racist" heir

They are trying to make the "lead" facial animator a martyr.

But cnn, you are the wallstreet bull, you cannot side with the girl here.

Holy shit I'm getting cancer from that webm

Some more to add

☑ Spread the gay agenda to fellow anons

☑ Used the subliminal message of F to create Trump voters

And now I'm feeling like utter shit at that

I think i'll be off

bravo shadman
your art may be repulsive but you hit the nail on the head when it comes to things like this

Someone's going to call this shit fake news, but they're wrong.
This shit isn't even fucking news.

Did you see how off the guy's hands are?

Why would anyone draw such a thing? What's the purpose?

At least Shadman is finally starting to improve, even if the faces he draws are still exactly the same

lol, good thing someone draw that. How old is that statue? Is it a new thing?

what's wrong with you guys? I am not into bestiality, but a feminist getting raped makes my dick hard.

Holy shit I just noticed the pepe on the balls

Rapp was an obviously bad choice for PR. It was lucky that she ended up moonlighting as a hooker, a bad one at that, but even prior to that you could tell that something wasn't right with her. Unfortunately, timing and all that fucked everything up for stuff more important than a hooker.

Besides this being stupid shit, I swear my eyes are playing tricks on me. They really can't have made a mistake and put "just regressive" things in cursive, and still published it, right?

Shit, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware about the statue.

I think the tweet is shopped

Is Shad one of us? Does he browses here just like Pewd does?

Bioware is saying that the person harassed isn't the lead animator of ME:A's facial animations. Even though she has that in her twitter bio.

In fact Bioware says that she isn't even employed at Bioware anymore.

But Curry Thunder also isn't employed. Just a kinda big clusterfuck.

I know for a fact he does.

Do you really think CNN actually does research before making articles? A few years ago they devoted an entire hour to talking about how they get their information from fucking Twitter.

Fucking brilliant

The image is edited obviously
archive.is/bbxd4

Not even mad. It won't save them this time, since everyone who played it so far had nothing god to say about it, even people who liked DA:I aren't defending this.

Oh shit, nintendo stole this idea from shad in breath of the wild.

And there it is, the shield they needed to deflect all criticism.

What did he mean by the missing children part?

Haïti or possibly pizzagate, most likely haïti though

I have a simple rule: When Jordan Peterson speaks, I listen.

I always learn something from this Canadian hero

This is what the tamaguchi led to

How is Polygon still a thing? Who goes there?

Also, I'm surprised Trump didn't get blamed somehow. We already got 'blamed' for Trump (heh heh)

Clearly they fuel the reverse ageing process.

See

If it makes you feel better it's fake, someone tracked down the origin of the photo and it's some woman who does BDSM.

I know one fucker who is the opposite. Fucking hell, dude. The game looks terrible, and its pretty apparent why games go with a third person shooter when they want to be "story heavy." You only need functional AI to make it work, not good AI since enemies can go into cover and you can throw in some enemies whose sole function it is to charge at you instead of seeing them lay down suppressing fire while others move into new cover. The effects, visual and audio, are either overblown for little impact or gutless blips.That isn't even touching on the fact that as an RPG, they should at least try to make the writing better than your average green text story.

New Syeten video

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Notice they never talked about street shitter and his racist rants, but a woman comes under fire for being shit at her job and now its a huge problem.

We would need actual evidence of a COI or something. It could just be a coincidence, SJWs attack random shit all the time.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Don't Stop Me Now Edition

releasing new thread at 700? Wow, is this a new recent change? I never heard of threads getting released at 700.

Rolled with the "Light" Gotham font which is a slight upgrade of what I used in the previous image, "Thin."
Which looks better?

you see Gamergate is very useful tool
Everytime you are bad at your job, or just want a better one, plus some money and pats on the back, you can always scream "GamerGate is harrassing me" and wham

Gamergate aalways helping the community

The first image

what a load of apologism

They seemed to work on the previous mass effect games
They're using the same engine as far as I know
$40 million budget on one of the biggest franchises. Any limited staff resources are their own fault.
they got it right on the previous mass effect games.

This might be obvious, but I think Mombot is pissed at Ralph.
twitter.com/mombot/status/843286115360559104
twitter.com/mombot/status/843287045803986945
archive.fo/W1jTg

The MA Trilogy ran on Unreal, Andromeda is running on Frostbite.

They've had face modeling down since the 6th gen:

Who knew that after 1400 years of marrying your first cousin it would result in problems?? People like to joke about the South, but this isnt a joke. Its reality. Half of all Muslims in the world are inbred.
archive.is/9EvW5

How can it look so bad? I'm not even talking about their models. The environments are about the same as ME3 rather than as spectacular as Battlefront or Battlefield 1

Can you even tinker around the Frostbite engine? Last I heard, DICE hates it whenever people wanted to get rid of the filter in their Battlefield games.

I haven't seen a whole lot, but it is still the weekend.

archive.is/2YyS4

Reminder you can never go back.

Nope, I'm wrong. There have been at least polygon's and Kotaku's articles. Both Gamedropped.

Finalchange.png is better for legibility and ease of reading to me.
I still like previous.png because there's something I like about it just on it's layout, but the first is more practical and legible.

So Finalchange.png is the winrar for me I think. Good jerb mang.

I just realized how all these cocksuckers are going to suck each other's cocks.

If MEA bombs, they have a ready-made excuse: toxic masculinity!

EA buying Bioware is like a tumor growing in a tumor growing on the ass of a dying cereal mascot.

I don't even think they're advertised anymore.

They can only use that excuse one time to many… specially after trump victory, this will loss some relevancy

archive.is/s26ap
Will Rea actually do it? Will she go for a big one?

(checked)
Hitler gook, It will give your mother (grandmother?) something to do, rather than be depressed.it will give her a goal in life to strife for. They could learn for the memory of those they have lost.

Polygon just accused gamers of hating bad animation because the lead animator is a woman?

☑ Abused an animator into making Mass Effect Andromeda's animations bad.

Dubs say yes.

Swear to God if I ACTUALLY get dubs…

NOPE!

it started off good but holy shit it turned gay.

Cuckchan really is reddit at this point

Well, there it is. You killed Stan Lee.

Nah, he's not going yet. Prince was hospitalised when Rea called it

How? by consuming more translated manga than capeshit?

lel

Honestly, I want to see the queen die first

Dubs confirm Ocelot does something gay.

I think hitler dubs might have saved Stan Lee, due to

NOPE!
If you got trips you could have overturned that save, but Stan Lee will live.
Unless dubs get now.

I'd rather see Hollywood die first.

What? Isn't a nude somersault gay enough?

I don't what this faggot is getting at. SFM animators got that shit down pat and they do it for free. Someone posted this last bread. The facial animations on this shit on all of EA montreal studio.

If this is dubs, there's going to be a #GamerGate reference at Anita Effect: Sarkeesiana.

But they aren't a janitor
WITNESSED!

Sorry, but no dubs for you.

All right…dubs confirm Michael Jackson reincarnates!

QUIT FISHING FOR DUBS!
Seriously, three dub-fishers already. Wanna try for another?

Why do Ralph and Fart still hang around

Why isn't Ralph in jail?

This is fucking retarded

NO MORE DUBS

So it seems America's close to ending trafficking once and for all!
>>>/n/525202
Pray for the best!

reported

NO DUBS

not even close

This is not shocking if you lived around them. Grew up with a Mussy family in our block and my sister was great friends with the girls. Come to find out before we left high school the girls came crying to my sister that the family was sending them to Jourdan to marry their first cousins. Yea Islam is shit.

All of those posting, all for nothing. Here, check my dubs.

Get back to work on the ERSB shit.

Did you call the police? I think there's something that they can do if they don't want this.
Holy shit Islam should be eradicated.

I don't know why ralph's audience can't just sit back and laugh at the shit, instead of doing whatever bioware accuses them of doing.

Yes the animator was bad. So was the modeler, the character designer, the programmers, the lead designer, and every fucking person who worked on the game was bad.

Just make fun of them. And not buy the game.
You don't need to find their twitter account, you don't need to find their email. You don't need to call them whores.

Seriously, NK Jesmin and Meneever whatever are far worse than some minor animator.

You tried.

Damn, forgot to take the spoiler off.

Meant to say.

I'm really hoping it's over, the thought of abortion is sickening as much as genital mutilation.

Let me give you a lesson

You cheeky fuk

The will of kek is not with you

I thought it wasn't "Shitpost O'clock"?

The only lesson Gilda can teach is how to fail.

Bro this was high school and I wasn't spilling my spaghetti yet and just chalked it up to culture. Then did 2 tours in Iraq, and 1 in Afghanistan and Islam is the religion for faggots. Funny how they kill openly game men, but they sure have no problem fucking each other in the ass or little boys

Since we are in shitpost zone anyway

Defund it god emperor. Defund it all.

Sorry Patrick Batman, denied.

They need a salad in a bowl, where's the salad in a bowl.
And ok guys, come on enough with the dubs.
Operator demands that dubs get

Heaven bless you.

NO MORE SHITPOSTING
THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO FINISH THE BREAD

The days of NPR having anything worthwhile on the air is slim to none.

I remember one of my middle school teachers using it in class for discussion pieces.

How much money does her family have to keep getting her news spots almost 3 years after her 'story'. Seriously, even when the media wants to push an agenda they still have a time limit to it. They use popular news topics in the minds of the population to push their narrative, each lasting at most 3 weeks

Just like PBS!

It warms my heart to see you post this in almost every bread.
t. Orthodox

I'll take the compliment, but I think you have the wrong user.

BAKER! COMMENCE BAKING ZERO ALPHA!

Perfect

Do manual refresh to get an accurate post count.
FAGGOTS
697 replies | 300 images | 110 UIDs | Page 7

Need to wait some comments were eliminated

Well, it's still good to see it posted. Exposure to Orthodoxy is good, even if it's just a simple hymn.

Reminder to regularly refresh the page in case of deleted posts.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

JASON, YOU DISINGENUOUS PIECE OF SHIT! THEY HAD FACIAL AND MOTION CAPTURE ACTORS!

Why are you yelling at a woman animator, that counts as rape. I am calling the cyberpolice. Enjoy your prison cell, nazi cishet scum.