Computer is too fast to see level info and/or tips

Tips in video games are gay anyway

It's not possible to have an iq that high…

WOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW THAT

You would know that.

I would, mine's pretty high, but it's not that high lmao.

I think you mean too stupid. The tips may not be useful, but you are never too smart to read.

lmao

Confirmed for being too stupid to be too smart to read.

Sucks to be you lol. My mom had me tested and I got 99% haha :)

This is my second favorite kind of bait.

I don't watch this guy but everytime I see someone mention him people talk about how retarded he is. Why do people watch him?

IQ is relative.

To make boring hour long videos that are essentially the actual video but with shitty music and/or commentary enjoy the salt of course

As far as I know, no one watches his videos to watch him. They watch his videos to make supercuts of him acting like an autist (since he can't stop dropping his spaghetti it's pretty much all of the video).

Technically it's fair use but sometimes I think people just rehost entire uploads of his and don't bother adding commentary to fuck with him.

I'm surprised he hasn't attempted more DMCA's on people.

It's because he's so genuinely thick that it's kind of interesting/infuriating to witness his fuck-up-itude in full flare.

Every PVP game he loses, according to him, is due to 'online tactics' and 'lag' and him 'not being able to do anything' (oh the fucking irony) then he laughs derisively at the loss like his shit getting wrecked was down to a glitch or the other person cheating and not him being a spanner-handed fuckwit.

His failure to learn from Dark Souls and MGS are quite something to witness, very few people could be as useless as him while acting and actively *trying* to be awful, where he effortlessly manages to exude belligerent failure at every turn.

Step it up, user

It's a meme, you dip.

His MGS3 run is and absolute treat. This is How You Don't Play MGS3 is 2 and a half hours of pure undiluted learning disabilities.

I know you want to play Overwatch with me user, stop being so grumpy.
Or maybe you want to have a round of LoL? We can make a general together.

rome was literally founded on the virtues of shitposters

Good old Pompeii graffiti. Never fails to cheer me up.

The true story of Twisted Metal: Black, which actually is important to the story of the whole franchise (even though until then you'd think it's a completely separate universe), is told only in loading screen text of the super secret unlockable boss character that requires you to beat the game with every other character including the secret ones. Also that loading screen text is coded and you have to write it down and decipher it yourself.

i've never played twisted metal: black. should I?

Heh

If Rome is so great, why doesn't it still exist? Checkmate, myself as a shitposter with no other talents.

They let fags and trannies take over

I always knew this was where they went wrong.

lmao poorfags

I watched a few that were posted on Holla Forums over the years, my favorite was him sperging out because he didn't understand crouch jumps.

What speed run has 1200 loading screens?

What's the highest possible?

Not yours.

these dubblz

ebin

Source on pic

Yes. It's arguably the best in the series.

thatisthejoke.jpg