So is there any games where i can play as a qt trap?Games where i can make a qt trap in character creator also count!

So is there any games where i can play as a qt trap?Games where i can make a qt trap in character creator also count!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/265271/6a8277f35f/
exhentai.org/g/703168/6d40b1eb34/
exhentai.org/g/185179/ac23b8b15c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it have to include the part where after you turn 18 (being generous here) nobody cares about you anymore and then you die months later from the common cold?

Guilty Gear Accent Core has Bridget. The new Zelda allows you to dress up like a woman.

We really do need more qt traps in vidya.

Fuck off back to /leftykike/, shlomo

We actually value making our traps look attractive though.

I'm sure those filthy gooks made a lot of shit you faggots will appreciate.

This. Then they grow up, see that they're not "cute" or "girly" anymore and kill themselves. What a healthy way of living, bathed in degeneracy and hedonism. Truly Cultural Jews.

Seriously you people, go die somewhere.
>>>/cuckchan/

Who's the one before the second CWC?

It's Marco from Star vs.

My favorite thing about traps is how they all either kill themselves young or disappear into irrelevance the instant they don't look like pedobait anymore

Reminder that these cunts are the ones that try to browbeat loli posters too.

But chris chan is a girl now.

I need to stop clicking spoiler images randomly….

Fuck off Holla Forums

>>>/oven/
fuck off faggot you like dick

The thread was templated bait for them anyway. What with the faggot posting 3D shit in the OP and fucking off.

You and me both user, sometimes I click every single one knowing that there's pure horror underneath.

You know what the worst part is?

That's not surgery that caused it.

Why do you want to play as an attention whoring, suicidal Patreon recipient, OP?

I want to be a trap.

I looked at it and I was thinking, but then you said, and then I thought fuck I could actually believe he DIY cut his own dick off.

Kill yourself my man.

fuck off faggot

Kill yourself my man.

That's not what happened either.

His taint got infected. An abscess formed.

The reason he didn't get it checked out is because he listened to Biaural beats to make himself more feminine, and he thinks he's magically growing a vagina.

No thanks. Traps are redundant when DFC and tomboys already exist and are superior in every way.

That's fucking horrifying.
Good to know he's still just as fucking retarded as he was a decade ago.

is he dead yet ?
really kind of hoping he dies soon

Not dead yet. He's bitching about Trump and threatened to kill him, and his facebook got suspended for that.

Now he's bitching about his brother not giving him cash. Really uninteresting year for Chris tbh.

This man has been a goldmine for 10+ years, I'd like to see it continue.

grow some balls

How about growing some ovaries ?

Why, Bethesda's Fallout 4 has what you need my fellow homosexual! Now dresses and the such are not gender specific!

DFC and tomboys are good but they don't have dicks. Traps still have a place.

Can you actually make a decent looking trap using male model in fallout 4?

1. There's no such thing as spam
2. It's Holla Forums beating themselves up to cry OPPRESSHUNS.

More importantly, are there any games that feature BOTH traps and reverse traps/tomboys? Bonus points if I can pair them up.

Also, while I have to insult you for liking flat, consider the following:
exhentai.org/g/265271/6a8277f35f/
exhentai.org/g/703168/6d40b1eb34/
exhentai.org/g/185179/ac23b8b15c/ note that this gets kinda yaoi-ish with the girl fingering the guy's ass at one point but it's brief, thank god

Briefly in Final Fantasy 7

What are the chances this guy is just the ultimate rusemaster of all time?