How does he still have a job in EA/working on ME Andromeda? Spread this for people who play games, pjw, pew die pie...

how does he still have a job in EA/working on ME Andromeda? Spread this for people who play games, pjw, pew die pie, anyone.

Twitter:
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/843058980306018305

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/islamic-india-the-biggest-holocaust-in-world-history-whitewashed-from-history/
archive.fo/HRPXg
archive.fo/U8JwS
please
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-charity-mission/
twitter.com/AarynFlynn/status/843199849273135109
archive.is/fUeGS
archive.is/LRe05
gutenberg.org/
archive.is/0vUtK
archive.is/w9iLe
archive.is/ndowd
web.archive.org/web/20170319233653/https://www.please
archive.is/HZZoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Technically lawyers in burgerland should have been over his curry ass pretty damn fast.

Don't worry user, he'll be unemployed soon enough. All of Bioware will.

Bioware is going to crash and burn and this faggot will probably have to go back to india since after all of that crap employers will most likely stay away from him.

You know, I remember seeing some nasty shit by this guy buy they aren't anywhere in these pics, if they prove anything is that he is retarded and pretty misinformed.

Why do indians have such colossal egos? They are 85 iq subhumans with tiny dicks, they are short, physically unfit (their 1.5 billion country has fewer olympic athletes than most tiny european countries), they also smell and are ethically dubious most of the time they steal anything they can and india is slowly but surely becoming the rape capital of the world.

Why the FUCK do these people have such a high opinion of themselves?

Dubs confirm.

He's not going to have one for much longer.

The worst is the street shitting habit, how complicated is it to make a hole and shit in it ?

Because Bioware is going to protect him no matter what.
Why not? they are going down the shitter anyway.

If you put his name though google all you get is the reactions to OPs pictures, after bioware he has nothing, he is toxic and no one will take the risk in hiring him.

Compensating mostly, fuckers still think they are going to be a super power by 2020.

wft u say bich mutherfucer ?

Toxic like the river Gange my friend.

Where's your jaw?

He traded it for an extra chin.

in ur mom's vagina.
superpower by 2030 stop hating.

i said you and your countrymen are so cucked it only took 2500 white brits to dominate your country of 250 million.

If your country was a woman, she'd be that fat bitch whose only value is a easy lay for the more alpha guys.

Pakistani IBCMs are loaded with Febreeze.

If ME3, DA2 and DA:I didn't sink it (and sold great), I don't think ME:A, which is undoubtedly going to sell great, is going to take it down.

You're complaining to the wrong people. Make this a PR nightmare for EA and they will get rid of him.

Hey there Biocuck. Shouldn't you hang out at tumblr?

Heh.

India went downhill thanks to foreigners killijg off the brights:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/islamic-india-the-biggest-holocaust-in-world-history-whitewashed-from-history/

Hmm. I have seen this before.

Sure you're not.

That's not how it works. Indians today are stupid because of their inbreed due to the restrictive caste system they adopted.

archive.fo/HRPXg
archive.fo/U8JwS

Wow, great link you got there.
lol

DESIGNATED

Read the first link you posted, they specifially didn't mention the sale numbers but the number of hours players played.

Also Mark you retarded fuck create a cycling thread for this

HEY did you see how hard Biocuck kept secret about its games actual sales accounting for production?

It's a shill chimpingout.

That's a good idea, considering some of these threads are made by halfchanners.

You're trying too hard to fit in, reddit.

The caste system actually has laws against inbreeding safe for a few elitist circlejerks that ended like european nobility for the same reasons.
Pakistan is much more inbred then india for this very reason as cousinfucking is a nono for most hindus.

The real question is, can he use a toilet?

Your game is going to flop and there is nothing you can do about it.

Nah, he took a shit on the game.

I hope it does, but just like HZD, I'm sure it'll be a financial success. Virtue signaling millennials eat that shit up.

He has bad influence on biodrones- they have started to shit themselves too

That's just embarrassing. He so desperately wants it to be good.

Sickening.

They think shitting in the street is a superpower.

Why

But he's always done that.

He sold out for patreon sheks.

That's been his entire history. Why would he change all of a sudden?

Just tell him to poo in the loo.

Shitting in the toilet is white supremacy.

I know it's the fart retort, but…
please use archive.is/a-cosplayer-with-no-video-game-experience-was-the-lead-facial-animator-for-mass-effect-andromeda-3017017/

What the fuck is going on at Bioware?

they just employed their dyke friends I guess

Well nobody seems to give a crap that they're being allowed to export (and have exclusive deals with a lot of pharmacies in the states) on a lot of high demand prescription drugs.
With designated 0 quality control + tons of cheap fillers. Pretty much putting even worse shit in medicine going to sick white people in America.. that they've been in trouble over plenty before. Not to mention all these swank CEO positions. So, hey. sfot

Hmm.

b t dubya

Stream.
Comabat looks boring as fuck, enamies are bullet spunges, checkpoint system is shit it sets you back way more than it should

This is the kind of shit that drives me to drink holy fuck.

Close but no dice, friend.
Check these out!

I wish someone would.

LOL

I got a good laugh out of that

They haven't stopped beating the Nazi dead horse in 60 years. They'll still be whining about GG in 2070,

Speaking of Andromeda, How bad is the game ending/finale? How much sequel baiting is in ti?

Bioware's General Manager, Aaryn Flynn, and Studio Director Yanick Roy approve of the things he says, that's how. All of Bioware stinks with this shit.

Why isn't the Curry Thunder upset about cultural appropriation?

You're going about this all wrong. Bioware is owned by EA. If you only talk about it in terms of Bioware keeping him on staff, no one is surprised because >bioware. Make it about EA employing him and things will happen. "Multibillion dollar publisher employs man who unapologetically espouses white genocide in public" is something no corporate PR executive wants to defend, especially on behalf of a cog in their machine churning out western games. Nips could probably get away with it to an extent, but a substantial portion of EA's potential audience is white.

Why do Canadians ruin everything?

Come on, user

The rot goes deep.

It's like the "Only god can judge me."

Or you can read it as 'lol I won't get fired because I give great head '

Culturally they're like Sweden 5 to 10 years ago but we share a language and a border with them. We're gonna need another wall.

EA is in on this shit as well. I doubt this game will kill Bioware because EA spent way too much money on hiding behind being progressive, but almost everyone involved will probably be fired.

It would be cheaper just to annex then deport.

Dude, that's fucking disgusting, what the hell is wrong with these fucking people? I don't understand nugamers, they've never played a video game before The Old Republic, and they can't handle a good game and only want to play bad ones, and when the games they like are confirmed to be a shit load of fuck, they literally shit their pants…

This goes way beyond the fucking self-esteem movement, this is territories of retardation that shouldn't be possible.

Really makes you think.

GAMERGATE!!!!
REEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The one on the left is funny, cause literally no one was complaining about Tracer being "gay," which is not 100% confirmed anyway. The comic in question shows a "feminine" character wearing a sweater kissing Tracer. But that character could be a transsexual, a crossdresser, nonbinary, etc. Their own identity politics can be used against them.

For that matter, they're also assuming Tracer's sexuality, which is another "trespass" that they're the first to bitch about. Tracer may not be overtly homosexual, she may in fact be bisexual, which among women is a very high percentage. But they want so badly for that character to be gay, that they completely overlook their own cult religion on the matter.

Because he’s not white, you fucking dipshit. You want to pretend that Holla Forums isn’t always correct but then you whine whenever something that goes against your kike programming comes up.

He will never be fired. Ever. He leaves the company when the collapse comes and we kill him and the rest of his kind.

Do i even want to know?

The journey into the amazing mind of every biodrone, bethfag and other fucks.

I never fapped to anything other than lesbian r34 from that shit game

Basically they think that her hairstyle is cultural appropriation, because only dykes are allowed to have that hairstyle. It's as fucking ignorant as you can get.

"Looks gay, must be gay."
Of course, they're allowed to assume someone's sexuality based on their appearance, but if you do you're a sexist homophobic pig and I bet you voted for Trump you racist.

Glorious

You have shit taste tbh yurifag

Because most Pajeets you see in the West are high caste and tend to be on the right side of the bell curve. They're essentially snobbish assholes, except it's extra grating exactly because they're brown, short and smell like shit.

you decide whether you want to click or not

EA has stopped giving a shit. They gave the job of facial animation lead to a cosplayer who had never worked on a game before.

Like… sexually?

That's harsh, I bet she's done a lot of facials IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM IMPLORING

Not your personal army, OP

What is it with shit companies hiring sluts to do important jobs? Hi-Rez did the same thing with Paladins, hired a fat cosplayer as their QA Leader. If you ever played that game you'd know they don't even HAVE a QA department.

"Inclusiveness" and "diversity" are more important than merit

angry hormone golem detected

I bet she just sweet talked one of the lead betas and got the job.

Funny you mention golems since kojima is friends with jjew

is anything good enough as long as you're a woman in the gaming industry?

Hey hey now, user, you're not a REAL GAMER if you don't have a loose sphincter ~

That's fucking gross.

Funny you mention jjew because he did nothing wrong

That was fake, from what I recall, the guy fudged it to elicit a reaction.

tbh it's hard to tell witg those "gamers" degenerates.

keep telling yourself that

This. EA know that they're a shitty company, that's why they chose to pander to the progressives.
People seem to have forgotten what they did last year with their Battlefield games: Play to Give (money to feminists groups)
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-charity-mission/

Fapping to hetero is for cucks. You're watching another guy fuck a girl you're attracted to. And only queers get mad at yuri. Straight men like ecchi. If you don't you're obviously gay. Yuri is just double ecchi. So if you don't like yuri you are double gay.

stay mad cuck queer

WRONG!

pls explain

>he doesnt self insert as the girl
Pleb

Deny it as much as you like, Burch. Won't change the facts

It is wrong, I only watch futa on grills.

This one's trolling

Considering Bioware's main selling point is sex, he's not making much of an argument.

It's crazy how people throw all sort of critical analysis out the window when presented with something that slots neatly into their world view.

This is a parody twitter account, friends, you have all been fooled because you'd rather listen and believe instead of verifying things for yourself.

It's a fake account, right?

bioware is fucking dead holy shit

Then there's Dindufield.

That's just yuri with cock, which is still slightly gay.

She looks like Jessica Alba

I'm not saying she slept her way into the job, but she slept her way into the job.

Is there even a need to sleep with people to get a job now?

It's either hire the whore that can't do shit or hire the whore that can't do shit but sucks your dick. Which one would you choose?

I never thought I'd find a more accurate time to post this.

who the fuck hires a 24 year old as a lead animator?

bioware apparently

Kill myself

Your the type of cancer that killed half/u/.

I didn't click but I'm assuming that's what it is.

Its bioware Montreal

Why?

i want to laught but all of these people are mentally ill, it's so fucked up

Anyone have a pirate for ME1 that works? Sharethread's archives have a password protected mega dump with no password in the original thread.

skidro wreloaded

Lead facial animator. Believe it or not, that's just a title used to make it seem like they're a team leader or managerial position of some sort, but likely she's one of three people and no one has to follow her. She gets to put a nice little "Lead facial animator" on her resume, and any future game dev prospects will look at her resume and think "what the fuck does a lead facial animator do?" but they have to acknowledge that it implies a leadership role, even if she has no leadership skills.

there is more than enough wrong with this game that you don't need to cherry pick the fact that it doesn't look as good as the cinematic trailer

Does this game work on the same engine as DA:I?

True. They fucked up the avenger assault rifle, it shoots everything but the target.
They fucked up the class system, so playing as a biotic is not fun anymore (powers take ages to recharge), it seems like they want people to play as a vanguard.
The enemies are now bullet sponge if you play on normal, it's even worse on insanity. You can't give orders to your squad anymore and their AI is too dumb to shoot the enemy. The cover system works half of the time, just like the jetpack (if you want to get to a high ground there's a 50/50 chance that the character will miss the ledge by a pixel).
The multiplayer is worse than the one in ME3. It's funny that they cancelled the beta since it's riddled with bugs like the one that inverts the audio channels (so the stuff on the right side of the screen is heard from the left and vice versa).

s-so is that where you can't contain all your stress and just let it all out? Please tell me it's what it sounds like.

Why is this so funny to me

What happened if you didn't want to contribute to those causes in any way? Did you have to not play during the event?

Time to buke Canada.

at least this guy admits that whites are a different species than shitskins

because he can

w e w

She's hot.

Animations are not what make the game.

How can a non-jewish person feel such strong hatred towards whites?

And what makes up a major part of gameplay?

wew lads.

must be nice being that retarded

I misspoke shitlord, the writing is what makes a BioWare game.

So their like the Chincks then? Like how chincks love to quote them IQ test from their 2 selected cities as how smart they are, but fail to factor in the other 1.5 inbreds in their country. While America and the rest of the world factor their IQ using there whole population.

Did the game end like Ass Effect 3? Im curious

It's an RPG, if the characters fail to convey emotions and create bonds with the player the game is a failure. How am I suposed to give a fuck about any of the characters when they all look goofy and talk everything with a poker face. In Witcher 3 I could tell how much Geralt cares about Ciri just by looking at his face when she is being discussed, you could see the pain and fear of losing her in his face.

I don't think it would've change anything since EA said in the newsletter/blog post that they were giving 1 million (200 000 to 5 feminist lobbies).

facial animation? I thought they just rotoscoped given how shit and cheap it looked.

THOSE DAMN GAMERGOYS ARE AT IT AGAIN

No one knows yet, the paid demo doesn't let you play for more than an hour

I am gonna point out a few things,
1) her reel is meh, but she needs to work on fluidity of animations, they look so rigid.
2) the "I hate men" thing is what the clip she used for the lipsync is called
3) while the face animations are bad, they did fuck her over by modifying the model while not rerigging or reweighting, she may have animated the old model and the face animations may have looked alright with the old model.
And considering she has experince ad nerd corps, that makes tons of decently animated 3d animation, she probably has better work than her grad reel, but ndas would prevent her from putting them on a new reel. This may be a case of the leads fucking over those underneath them out of ego.

You know that guy is trolling right? The account was made march 1st 2017

Now just monitor him until he says that the story/journey is what matters most when presented with gameplay issues.

Ok, i have to say, this game and everything surrounding it, is one gigantic trainwreck. The pr is a trainwreck. The game is a trainwreck. The day one patch is a trainwreck. The videos for this game is a trainwreck. The community buying this game is a trainwreck. The news about this game is a trainwreck. The goons shilling this game is a trainwreck. Just everything about this game is a fucking trainwrek.

Nigger don't make me get out my collection of Hentai pics where I photoshop my face on the guy.

Post the full fucking animation demo reel

DO IT!
JUST

DO IT!

he still had the job because the management at Bioware actually encouraged him and even hired other people who publicly say they hate whites and males

It's from 2013, though.

Remember, these kinds of faggots are the same ones who will say story and characters matter more than gameplay when it suits them. They'll also shit on 60fps and insist that "cinematic experiences" are better… And now gameplay matter again!.. Even though these were the same people who rushed to Hamburger Helper's defense when she, and other faggots, insisted that people should be allowed to skip gameplay for story, because it's unfair that games expect people to play them.

I refuse to believe that isn't satire

How dare he appropriate curry culture like that

So it's cool to hate female-to-male, then? Noted

So the 'i hate men' thing has been ridiculously taken out of context and it's going to be another homo shield for EA and Bioware

these are just off the top of my head

And judging from this and then looking at ME:A she hasn't gotten any better since 2013 but in fact worse

That was unimpressive to say the least.

None of ass erects was an rpg.

Either she plays dumb and insists she doesn't hate men, and tries to play the victim, or she comes out swinging and insists that she does hate men, and furthermore, she is justified in doing so.

you think she picked that scene by pure coincidence?

Never bought into the hype regarding NMS. Reeked of molyneux-lies

I thought Fallout 4 was just dumbed down into oblivion

Maybe she fucking did, maybe she watched a movie and decided that that scene would allow her to try some very expressive facial expressions in that way.

It's absolutely not a real person, but I'm sure people like that actually do exist and just aren't quite dumb enough to air it.

Oh come on, you're lying. Surely?

Considering she didn't animate any of said theoretical facial expressions I'd say you're just being a white knight.

Jesus fucking Christ user, can you stop embarrassing yourself?

Kill yourself cuck

I didn't before someone mentioned it in one of these threads tbh

Who the fuck is Sargon of Akkad? I see that name many times and still I'm not sure who he is and what he has to do with video games.

is this a joke about how ME:A doesn't have facial expressions at all?

I just in a previous post stated that she has gotten even worse. i for fucking sure am not defending her.
My point here is that please stop jumping to conclusions.

I am talking about the goddamn animation demo reel and the fact that it has better animation than Andromeda has

Guy who rode on Gamergate fame and called out some stuff about media lies and communism, went on to say things like "Terror isn't a muslim problem, its a british problem." and "I'm a cultural libertarian" or similar. Besides of course also becoming a literal cuckold.

Cuck.

A faggot moderate fence shitter.

She's female and works at nuBioWare so we can safely assume she didn't get hired for her lack of animation talent.

Sometimes a conclusion is obviously correct, and the results clearly speak for themselves.

a proto jew king that ruled in sand-nigger land long before sand-niggers

Wait, didn't I just post this in another thread? Am I having deja vu?

Are you?

And this is why she was hired at Bioware.

I am pretty sure I saw it earlier too

This one?

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL

Oh good. I thought I was going crazy.

AND YET SHE BECOMES A PATHFINDER
BEFORE SHE'S PATHFOUND SOMETHING

user, you're in a coma. Wake up.
Please wake up.

SHE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE SHE CAN PATHFIND HER PATH TO THE NEAREST BATHROOM

that's some deeply mystic taoist-daoism thinking

What?

Uh huh

Really makes you think.

Did they forget to replace these? Is this sample text?

It is simply proof that women and vibrats are equally good at writing compelling narratives as ciseht white and East Asian male swine.

Also

what
The caste system was put in place specifically so the street shitters wouldn't mix away every last remnant of the original indo-aryan inhabitants.

Holy fuck this denial

I'm pretty sure it's a troll, triplet.

Those were all at least somewhat, barely, decent.
This is renowned for its shittery that we've seen thus far.
People already know it's shit. Only the most cucked of normalfags'll buy it, as even their normalfag heroes have mocked it.

you forgot
as if the animations will suddenly get better

No, stop suddenly grading past shit higher because the new shit is also horrible.

This is some JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA tier shit.
I'm not posting it

God help anyone that actually still believe EA and BioWare when they say the game will get better later on.

If BioWare had anything better to show off they would have done so from the get go instead of presenting the weakest part of the game. I just know the rest of the game is even worse than the (very likely) much more "polished" intro segment.

Eh. Maybe. These days I expect so little from AAA, I've looked on stuff like that what's at least functional as "passable".

The cancer that killed half/u/ are tumblr dykes who came there to post about western comics, cartoons, and fanfiction. And I guess Mugino, but mostly the tumblrcunts.

Marxists have turned Western media into cultural poison. Also, much like any other community, half/u/ tolerating leftists is what led to their demise. You do not allow them to take root, no matter how much they appeal to your fair play sensibilities.

This basically sums up why the game is so bad.

I thought that twitter pic was fake

Should point out you need to watch it a few times to see the true tragedy of the game.

It is, but it's so close to the reality that it might not matter anyway.

Wow, you have a picture of somewhere on the internet where there is a person who has an opinion you disagree with. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I don't know where the sites I frequent would be without people regularly making threads about the potentially disagreeable opinion that someone has posted on a different site, especially when you consider that there is near limitless content that can meet these criteria today due to the sheer number of user on the internet. You are really doing sites like this a great service with your posts.

You are now hearing this post in the Salarian's voice. Because we have the same voice actor.

I didn't know that, maybe it's true but they did hire the video game rape is real rape woma…thing as a writer.

She's a diversity hire.

It does matter because faggots will use it to dismiss everything next to it.

What was the training? Inhaling cake?

Sicking dick

The game is so shockingly shit (at least to the normalfags) that no amount of counter shilling by BioWare and EA will make any of it go away.

Also, if you make them google BioWare employees they might not find this particular landwhale, but they'll find a whole pack of other ones working there.

(heil)
Teaching them how to be good little apparatchiks.

Current year trannies really are that perfect storm of stupid and crazy.

That small thin man nerd head and those tits then the expanse. It looks like a female? God Emperor sandworm.

Now trannies are busy telling neuroscientists they are wrong and need a healthy dose of indoctrination because they disagree with them not being mentally ill.

When were trannies not fucking insane?

Burn it all down.

It may sound silly, but this exact fucking shit happened with faggots. They screeched so hard that psychiatrists removed homosexaulity as a mental disease. The removal had nothing to do with science

Yea it wont matter in this case but putting in fake shit just undermines everything and it rustles my jimmies

Different kinds of crazy. People with GID have a mental illness like schizophrenia. Some of those people can even recognize that what they're feeling is a mental illness.

Current year trannies are crazy like Chris-chan. Generally just a fucking mess of a human.

Current year trannies are simply doing it for attention and twitter brownie points. They'll wake up in 10 years and realize hormone treatments and gender reassignments have permanent effect and most will probably kill themselves.

Thank you I'll update the webm if I can be bothered later as you say it's not that important as their hires are even worse.

Homosex is an abnormality/defect/what have you, but not a mental illness. A mental illness is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life. If you like getting your cheeks pumped, that isn't really a disorder . Whereas if the fact that you're a man but feel like you should be a little girl, that usually causes suffering and poor ability to function in life.

Right you are. The APA has a history of caving to political pressure. Not that surprising since they're a den of kikes peddling quack "science" to the masses.

Recently a report from Sweden (out of all places) came out saying that sex reassignment surgery has no noticeable effect on tranny suicide rates and the American pediatrician association said that hormone therapy for children is child abuse.

I do agree with you, but this is such a trainwreck you can just sit back and enjoy the slaughter.

Hopefully. kek plays the long con.

They're already being taken down, EA is merging them with a bunch of other failing devs under EA Mobile

You're doing God's work user. Just put an image featuring quotes by the Curry Thunder.

Or alternatively here is another abomination working at BioWare.

I know a few trannies IRL. They aren't tumblr-tier like all the comics posted in LOL threads, but they are hardcore snowflakes. Even when they're trying to hide it, you can tell that they consider themselves very, very special and "better" than most others, usually justifying it with "muh struggle made me stronger". Of course, a big fat chunk of that is because the (((media))) portray them that way, and they can ALWAYS land a job in politics or similar, as it's the easiest way for the party in question to virtue signal their progressivity.

They are also absolute sexual deviants and don't even seem to realise it. Literal autism-level social skills when it comes to sex or anything connected to it. One fucking invited a few guests home and, after an hour, shoved a dildo in her malformed twat, right there in front of them, going "it's for medical reasons so it's not inappropriate :^)"

Why haven't you sent them to a psychiatrist yet?

Holla Forums, say it with me:
BIOWARE CRASH AND BURN 2017

I think this time it will be ogre for real.

Why would I? All it'd achieve would be autistic screeching and calling me a shitlord. These people do not think they have a problem, and suggesting they do will be met with extreme triggering

I didn't know the president of France worked for Bioware.

At first I would have answered "because its what they need or they will likely kill themselves", but the rest of your post convinced me you should do it because it would be funny. They have a mental illness called dysphoria which is similar to anorexia.

Well technically anorexia is a part of dysphoria. Guess I can't brain good right now.

Maybe a shallow grave is the only solution. How do you even reach that point? How does a human being become so fucked up?

While I agree with the assessment, I believe the organization that issued that statement was just a conservative, christian group out of florida or something. I mean it's common fucking sense, but it's still contrary to the mainstream nonsense

No offense, but are you a NEET autist? I ask because I feel like people who know multiple degenerate trannies may not be the most well adjusted themselves.

(checked)

Is ANYONE gonna point out that NoHier doesn't actually work for Bioware anymore?

twitter.com/AarynFlynn/status/843199849273135109

Oh shit nigga, it seems he even nuked his twatter.
Can't find him anywhere.

u mean malformed, bacteria ridden crotch wound

Imagine being a neuroscientist and having this bullshit happening to you.
I'd fucking cry in impotence at what the world has become.

Song name?

You're right, it was the American College of Pediatricians, which doesn't make it all that official, but from their board member list they all seem to be medical professionals so they ought to know what they're talking about.

Yes, I can already see his indie career taking off. He can barely shut up about his hatred of whites when he's an employee, God knows how bad he'll get when he becomes the lead of his own indie company.

Neither a NEET, nor autistic, but I did join a fandom at one point, which is where I met all those people.

He wasn't kidding though.

You're completely wrong.

Fapping to 3d hetero is for cucks.

Fapping to hetero hentai where you self-insert as a male is not for cucks.

It's shit like this that made me understand there was nothing wrong with what Hitler and the Nazis were doing when they rounded up all the retards, genetic defects, homosexuals, leftists and every other species of social dissident and shoved them in the oven.

Sometimes a society reaches the idiocy tipping point where only a judicious application of firing squads can tip the balance towards sanity.

Both of you have shit taste.

But user, the holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

You really think it's fair to make someone die in insufferable agony because of something they can't control? It's not like retards or homos are going to reproduce.

Archive of Manveer saying Aaryn Flynn, the manager doing damage control on twitter right now, supports his racist rants.

archive.is/fUeGS

Sometimes I think the Germans should've won WW1 or just flatout go back in time and kill that fucking Princip brat. None of the bullshit of the 20th century would've happened if he had the decency of just dying.

I guess you could say it went down the shitter.

Reported

That salarian is voiced by some liberal mudslime to.

PICK ONLY ONE SHCLOMO

If western societies don't end this cancer growth they will perish in the long run. Can't do any research because the queer's and mentally ill people's feelings might get hurt. "Job requirements are Xist, education should be about making everyone hate whites and western culture"… Fuck this bullshit.

The holohoax wasn't mentioned. The national socialists did practice eugenics and suppressed subversive forces, if not outright executed them of they had to.

Homosexuality is a defect that needn't be acted upon and could potentially be cured. It's not too dissimilar from and often connected to pedophilia, acting on heir deviant urges is what's bad. As for the genetically defective and so on I do feel that they should merely be sterilised. Every retard is a human tragedy.

Oh my mistake, I didnt know SJW syndrome was genetic and they dindu nuffin

Why, user? Are you, possibly, a jew?

It's a defect, but there are plenty of human defects out there. Why does it matter if two faggots are pounding butt in the privacy of their own home?

Because they can't stop making sure everyone is aware they're doing it.

If you allow one defect what's to stop people from allowing them all?

I have a defect and I'm treating it instead of forcing the society to MAKE WAY FOR THE SNOWFLAKE

We already allow all defects. Most of the population here has a defect or a dozen

Exactly. We shouldn't have allowed them to begin with.

What does it matter if a guy beats his wife in how own home? It's just not healthy for society at large. Kids get fucked up, disease is spread and so on. Now that's not even talking get about the amount of political clout the gay mafia has and their need to rub their disgusting habits in everyone's faces that's endemic to their condition. Fags are ruinous to society.

oh god…

nice quads my dude

Eugenics is just the willed improvement of a people. There's nothing bad about it. I know allied propaganda has twisted or rather buried the truth about Hitler's Germany but if you react to the word as if it was Implying something bad the you've already swallowed the commie-jewocracy alliance pill.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Why do you assume that you wouldn't be culled as well?

If we had eugenics Andromeda would have never got made because BioWare wouldn't have had employees.

Since eugenics doesn't mean killing off everyone you don't like. What do you mean, culled?

He's pretending to be retarded, look at his previous posts

culled: something culled, especially something picked out and put aside as inferior.

How do you know that the implementation of eugenics won't include you in the "undesirables" and remove you (if you're not just talking about sterilization).

Confused eugenics with commie purges perhaps.

ur dum lol

It doesn't matter, they have been doing that since the begining of time and nobody gave a fuck. The poblem these days is that they hold faggot parades and try to make it look like being a daggot is a good thing, not to mention that they demand special laws that privilage them

I have to call bullshit on that. There's just no way. That's a lot of fucking people. I haven't even fapped to that many different anime girls.

So, basically, they want to develop a Pixar movie, but aren't talented enough to actually get a job at Pixar - so they guilt their way into positions within video game companies who are desperate to be seen as a "legitimate" art like film, literature, and music.

A game without gameplay, is a fucking movie. If you want to watch a movie and not a game, there are faggots on Youtube who just post cutscenes and relevant flavor text to make literal movies out of games. But I guess you can't make a living, or justify to your overpriced trash Arts degree to yourself doing that.

It lists the fucking source in the image archive.is/LRe05

The fuck is this garbo

Fucking Cisco.

Yes, and check the source. It's a book from 1979 that studied one very small area - the San Fransisco area - and based information to some degree off of faggots self-reporting. Take into account:

1) San Fransisco has always been the center of degeneracy.
2) Most areas will not have enough gay men around to reach those numbers.
3) More gays today try to be "normal" - while most fail, promiscuity is lower.
4) Hyperbole

Gays are degenerate but come on m8. Don't just believe everything you read on the internet. Sources are useless when they're literally "My Ass".

All men are rapists.
Source: study of rapes in Malmö, Sweden

If it came down to it I would be willing to die for my people. That wouldn't be a result of eugenics though since that entails something entirely different from your hollywood fantasy of it. I think you are projecting your own rotten personality onto me when you ask that question, thinking I think the same way you do. Were I to argue for a society with strong hierarchy like monarchy or fascism then you seem the type of person to ask "What if you're just a trench digger and not among the aristocracy or administration?", not understanding how anyone could act because of anything but narcissism. If I knew that I was building a better future then I would dig happily.

WHAT?

God damn I spoonfeed a faggot and this shit happens, fuck off niggers I didnt post the pic

Then don't white knight it you fucking faggot.

Take it easy man, no one really cares in the end.

You must not be looking very hard. His Twitter is still up. I'm looking at it right now.

wat

Your ID is forever tainted by gay.

Jesus, how retarded you have to be to write that bad?
Here Bioware, I did your job for you.

How dare you be so racist?

You aren't going to fuck f0a555.

How dare you presume that I'm white?

How dare you presume I presumed?

Attack the faggot posting the pic then

nigga did you play ME3, let alone Dragon age: Hambureger Helper edition

Can I get some literature here? I get the feeling that this tranny fad is 1% actual transexuals and 99% literally insane people, but I don't know if even that 1% is medical consensus. I'm yet to see something explain how transexualism is any different from apotemnophilia.

Great Gatsby, Quentin's favourite.

I did. Then you replied.
You're enjoying this, aren't you?

So 100% literally insane people?

You called bullshit before even checking the source, lets just stop this and keep shitting on andromeda and degenerates.

last time i checked this thread it was about bioware wtf happened ?

You're right. We should comb through the Andromeda footage and isolate the absolute best reaction image material from Ryder's downie face.

You can google around for a few studies. Most of the ones I've seen basically agree there is something wrong with tranny brains, usually mentioning they display the same brain patterns as schizophrenics, but no consensus on what is actually going on. What they all do agree on however is that there is no proof tranny brains are male/female ones trapped in a female/male body.

It's all insane people unless you want to lump intersex mutants in with trannies, though I've yet to see one of them proclaim himself one.

You won't find anyone. All of this is just another money making scam. You go to a (((psychologist))) and he fucks with you until you start to believe all your problems in life can be blamed on the fact you're in the wrong body. Then he recommends you to his hormone specialist friend, Mr. Goldstein, who will keep pumping you with a shitload of hormones for a few years, not that anyone has any fucking idea what that does to a person or anything, but it's okay because your muscles will atrophy and you'll start to resemble a 40 something fat housewife with a mustache.

After that you'll get sent over to dear Mr. Zuckberg so he can finally bring out the beautiful butterfly you always knew you were by snipping off your genitals and digging a wound where your penis used to be. Oh, and you now need to periodically insert a dilator in your gaping wound or it will close, and you need to regularly clean out the plasma that accumulates in it least it becomes infected.

And remember, no refunds!

Anyone got any ideas for captions on these Ryders?

There's no need to say anything

2nd pic

You guys seem to be going into this with the incorrect assumption that Mass Effect was ever good.

it was ok

BABY RUTH!

Naw

It was pretty shit. The music was kind of nice, but the art direction was so bland and sterile it just hurt to look at.

The story is typical BioWare trash, you're some unique snowflake that gets saddled with the fate of defeating the ancient evil and saving the planet/galaxy/universe. Most choices boil down to Lawful Stupid or Edgy Cunt. Some say the lore is great, but all I saw was overused, generic space opera stuff you see everywhere, and most of it just entries in the Codex that you never get to experience yourself. Companions are meh and I never really gave a shit about any of them. No Dak'kon or Morte to be found here.

As for gameplay, it's fucking trash. It's a sci-fi game, set in space, that gives you a spaceship, but you never engage in space battles with anyone. All planets are barren deserts colored a different color, combat is just a clunky, shitty TPS turd overshadowed by Gears of War in terms of nuance and complexity, the interface is a crime against humanity and skills like lockpicking and hacking are pointless since you can just recycle all the trash items into gel and use that to bypass them altogether.

the reason for ME success was that you cannot actually see it everywhere. There are no other space opera first person RPGs as far as I know.

Read a book nigger.

Doesnt seem to be on the pc unfortunately, pc port when?

ME wasn't an rpg anyway so

gutenberg.org/

I miss SciFi.

Star Wars was always pseudo fantasy with to much worship of the force to do anything interesting

Star Trek had the solid framework to build a universe out of but then the owners chickened out, did a prequel to ensure plot never went forward, and they made movies so bad the aliens from the shoestring budget original series look better.

Mass Effect looked like it could have been a great launching out point for a whole universe. Then EA happened and the first few attempts to break through to other media were low quality promotional tie in shit focused on the self insertive man and cerberus.

With Andromeda we have a catch 22. It dies and the IP dies with it, it succeeded and we get mass effect… without any of the mass effect universe.

With STD looking to honor it's namesake, I just don't know where to turn anymore.

No to either. The destruction of WW1 brought communism to Russia, legitimizing the ideological cancer that it is. Avoiding WW1 entirely would've prevented that from happening, leaving communism as the fringe ideology it should be. Besides, communism was only possible in a country where feudalism was only recently abolished, meaning a large population of uneducated massses praising the person who speaks the prettiest things. Maybe I'm overlooking or forgetting things, but that's more or less how it went.

The point is that a book is not a game

I heard about this thing called Star Citizen :^)

And a game is not a book. ME still does nothing particularly interesting or novel with the lore, and even when it does it just squanders it all.

Stop shifting the goalposts.

Why?

Stop being an illiterate nigger. Just because you're a coon that doesn't read books and gets impressed when BioWare rips off literature doesn't mean the rest of us are mongoloids like you.

This isn't even close to the things he's been saying lately.

He's also a Britbong who's old enough to remember the IRA.

I know there's a high chance that this is bait, but it's a good opportunity to mention this again:
archive.is/0vUtK
archive.is/w9iLe
file embed related
archive.is/ndowd

Not to mention all the studies connecting paedophilia with homosexuality and other mental disorders.

10 bucks says this guy jacks off to traps.

put in some of the son's faces in there as well, his eyes freak me the fuck out

Any new fallouts about this game?

Sir Galahad, the whole ordeal is a laughing stock.
It looks consistent to me, bad everyone and as a result: Bad everything.
She sucks. and that's probably why she got the job

fuck I finally remembered why ryder's face looks familiar

she looks just like this thing

Where Fake Journalists desperately want to be editors for the Jew York Times, animators are desperate to be animators for Pixar.

you can fuck futa in the pussy so by your definition not really

so is yours, street shitter

web.archive.org/web/20170319233653/https://www.please use archive.is/-sorry-my-face-is-tired-internet-clowns-on-goofy-mass-effect-andromeda-animations-425450.phtml

Destructoid acting like the facial-designs are not a deliberate current-year psy-op

archive.is/HZZoA

eh, good ol' cuck mods