YFW this Russian domina will no longer tell you to get on your knees and bark like a dog

YFW this Russian domina will no longer tell you to get on your knees and bark like a dog.

Raise your hand if you miss Toshinden.

Femdom is one step removed from being a cuckold/homosexual

It's the same mental illness.

Is it femdom if you're a violent good-looking but the surgery is noticeable because you wanted to look slightly bimbo with your tranny balloon tits and cock so huge, no amount of Estrogen could stop it's mighty girth, and the surgery wouldn't be able to do anything with the excess flesh, so you leave it at that and go about exposing yourself to young boys because it hits their switch at that age and they become future lifeless chasers with the desire embedded deep into their first prostate bash as you forced them to crossdress and they enjoyed it as you made them get sensitive nipples and ass cheeks from the regular beatings?

Asking for a friend.

Not really, it just sounds like your friend has a futa fetish. Which is actually heterosexual unlike femdom.

YFW sega really won the generation compared to the blur 64 and the jrpg station

Even if you're both wearing steel armor and can't tell who is who?

Not if it's gentle femdom, where it's basically just reversed gender roles. The guy is submissive, but also valued, and the woman gets on top and fucks him aggressively.

That's literally why its one step removed from cuck/homo.

Sony marketing brought in all the normalfags that are causing cancer to this day.

I can all but guarantee you have homosexual fantasies.

You're not fourteen anymore, user. You should feel equally ashamed of jerking off to dominatrices and video game characters. This is no better than cuckoldry, traps and transfaggotry.

is it gayer to be dominated by a woman or to dominate a trap

There's too many dicks involved with the trap.

I'm honestly surprised you didn't use the tired adage about repressed homosexuality. It would've rounded off the comment perfectly.

Reign in your autism, user.

you're just as bad as the trapfags

There we go. I'm glad you got around to it.

Walked right into that one.

I don't care that you're joking but man the idea that futa would be considered straight but femdom is degenerate cuckolding is fucking hilarious.

Okay, you're right, user. It has nothing to do with the crux of my comment, at all and you're not upset that someone judged you for being a pervert.

Who are you trying to impress?

How the fuck do you even mix up a tranny fetish with a futa fetish, and how the fuck is that anywhere near heterosexual you delusional cocksucking faggot? Is this really what this board has come to?

How is liking a woman with a dick gay? They're not trannies, they're not men, they're just women that happened to have a dick. Fucking delusional faggot.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/church/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

What's wrong with femdom? It's still about fucking women.

you like a woman with a man part

if you liked women you'd like women, but instead you like women with men's genitalia.

People who are into futa typically like both women and futa though.

They're basically the same thing. Dickgirls act as a gateway fetish to "traps" which is literally just you jerking off to dudes.

because they've got a dick
LIKING DICKS MEANS YOU'RE GAY YOU FAGGOT IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

exactly this

What separates a woman from a futa, if not a penis? Futa fetishists evidently want the dick and if that isn't gay, I don't know what is. It's one tiny step away from trap fetishism, which is outright faggotry.

Couldn't you use the same argument to say cuntboys are straight?

Wanting to destroy your body and mind with hormones and have your flesh torn open so you can insert little silicone mounds into your chest, is definitely not "basically the same thing" as fapping to futa. Is like saying mugging people and pirating software are basically the same thing.

Isn't that what musclegirls are?

so you're a confused faggot?

>>>/oven/

lel, to be fair musclegirls still have breasts though.

No, since the primary sexual feature you're attracted to at that point is the male body. Sexuality is a sliding scale. Futa is "less gay" than full-on gay sex, but it's still not heterosexual. If you like Futa, you're bisexual. If you like "cuntboys" you're still bisexual, but more on the homosexual side.

Traps are gay.
Futa is gay.
Tranny is gay.

Here you go, fam. Half the size, and no slavrunes. Keep fighting the good fight :^)

Nice, great job.

can you post the full pic of that futa? kthx

dude i cant understand that wtf dont you know most of the people on Holla Forums are slavs? we practically run this site, this is our site.