Kona

Wish me luck, I'm going in.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestorrent.co/kona-codex.html
igg-games.com/kona-free-download.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have like 2-3 games to finish but then Im going in too

Well, just starting and I have to stop for about an hour to do some work around the apartment, but so far it looks like the usual adventure/exploration game, except well done.

I'm french canadian, so it's nice to hear some good narration for vidya in my native tongue for once as well.

This looks interesting. Is it actually good, or is it another fucking walking sim?

Depends on your definition of "Walking simulator", but mine doesn't include desperately trying to fend off a pack of wolf with an old hunting rifle.

Just so you know though, it's definitely not an action game, if that's what you meant.

Wow there's a whole lot of
GAMEPLAY
in this fucking video.

Took me literally 5 seconds.

Yeah, not exactly representative.

All right, played some more.

So far, it's actually more of a survival game. You need to protect yourself from cold, there's inventory management, etc. Interesting.

post a magnet link or piss a cactus out of your dick

Spooky.

Some more wandering.

Came across two wolves and they decided they wanted a piece of me. I killed one and the other wised up and fucked right off.

whatever man

since our resident poutine faglord is too moral to share, the torrent hash is 4f26c86e951fece39a36470fa66ccdac182f0a30

But is it a horror game? I hate those. I’ll pirate it just to walk around, but if it’s a horror game I won’t be able to complete it.

It's that I didn't have one. Thanks for sharing though.

So far, more like a mystery game than horror. It's definitely creepy, but no LOUD NOISES startling me or anything.

Oh, and if you play it:

Remember to take photos of shit that looks important. I stopped in that cabin to check my journal in a warm place where I wasn't worried wolves would eat me and apparently taking photos matters. A lot.

Only big criticism I have is that controls are a bit wonky. Like, if you want to interact with an object, you need to get RIGHT next to it.

I like this guy.

This game is never going to get a full release, is it?

Hell yes. Jumpscares are basically all I don’t want.

I doubt it. The more I learn about the people writing the main story, the more I don’t really want it. It sounds like typical leftist ideological trash. Interesting art style and beautiful soundscape, though.

Can you throw it in that wood stove you showed earlier?

Actually, you have to light those stoves yourself. The journal is pretty much there to help you piece together what's going on.

Is anyone going to drop a download? please include the linux version if you do.

see

Well, the game is good, but it's short. Finished it in a bit over 7 hours. For 15 USD, sounds reasonable.

Are we talking actual french of the tabarnac kind ?

Yes, but no swears. Well, except from the crazy old guy, and even then it's just the equivalent of "dang it".

I'm so sorry user

Spoilers plz.

So far this has been my experience.

i knew this shit was going to be anti-white propaganda the moment i opened it and saw the "canadian government game fund" logo thing.

tl;dr:
they telegraph the plot to you in the first few shacks & houses you visit. the lore books you find around make no omition of how the whites killed every native toddler, raped every native woman, and tortured every native man im writing this literally out of a book you find

the gameplay is not too bad, its like a point & click but in 3D, so its more of an adventure game where you drive a shitty truck instead of walking so you don't die from cold.

That is just cruel.

Shit game. If the combat is this shit they should have just not bothered with it at all.

No.

Pushing the "button that shall not be pushed". Also enjoy the >110GB file size, 210ks .flac files and Deveno support.

However the odds aren't great that you will find a up to date version. However like Pateron being in EA or similar means that there is a 99.999% chance that the "game" will be shit as the "developer" is not likely to have an incentive to finish it or just drop it and "try" again with a new scam "game".

i've been attacked by wolves like 3 times since i started playing, all you have do to is strafe to the side and then whack them with the axe or maybe the crowbar. dont waste the bullets. its not a combat game tbh, if you get attacked by wolves its because you're in the wrong place.

oh yeah, wrong place if you go into wilderness* some areas have wolves that you must fight, like the ice cave.

okay so i finished the game, is there supposed to be a true ending or something? i escaped the wendigo on boat

No, that's the only ending. The whole game goes to shit after the ice cave.

Shit, I might actually get this

well shit, i was expecting if you got all the clues and filled your book you'd find another ending but nah. you escape on a boat and get rescued by a shadowy frenchman

pirate it, its not even worth a dollar.

Hey there Anna. When is The Forest coming out of alpha?

At least be subtle about it

literally who?

gamestorrent.co/kona-codex.html
igg-games.com/kona-free-download.html

0.03 poutine credits have been deposited into your account

Can you explain to me why the game isn't worth a dollar instead of being a faggot and not saying a single thing?

Just read the thread goddammit.
It's a walking simulator that to make matters worse shoehorns shit tier survival and combat mechanics into it
And I haven't finished it but from what others are saying the story is shit and unsatisfying
Is that enough?