"Guess the Game" Thread

It is simple. Guess the game being described in the greentext.
Ill go first…

What am I?

Yakuza 0

CODENIGGER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY IMGAE

A gigantic faggot

Well done lad.

Now you have to do one.

This one should be easy
>Speedy Jew
>No netcode
>Ubishit
>Good destruction physics
>The russian always kills the hostage

trackmania

Rainbow Six Siege.

Here's one

binding of issac?

Yep. Here's another, hopefully it's a little harder.

Jet Set Radio

Guess.

That image needs the Brazzers watermark.

read the filename

that one with the gun which is a skull i forget the name of. isnt it a suda51 game or some shit

Shadow of the damned yeah, well done lad

Gaimu:

I really ought to play that one, love mostly all of his shit

Far Cry 2?
Or whichever one has the Jackal.

Far cry 2?

Correct-amundo fellas.

sonic

Gonna go with a guess the game, I hadn't finished this one because back then I was pretty bad at finishing ANY game. So I'm gonna try to be low on descriptors.

Its prettt good tbh user although not without a few glarings faults. The shooting aim always felt slightly off and there are these instakill sections that are a ballache. Its worth a play though.

well done lad
Am I making them too easy?

speed is my game is what tipped me off.

Xcom?

UFO DEFENSE MY NIGGA.

Should be easy.

Heres onE in haiku form

(nooiiice)

Fatal Frame

Correct, well done user.

Silent Hill 4?

dishonored

RE5

Yep, nice one lad.

Correct

Ori and the blind forest?

RE4

Not what I was thinking of, that would be "Let's make a game about coping with death but bring all of the characters back to life anyway because fuck melancholy"

user, did your quote miss it's mark?

Anyways.

Here's an easy one

Persona 3

Indeed, kudos lad.

Medievil?

Correct!

Ni no kuni?

I thought P3 was a slice of life anime

Not the one I was thinking of

Guess I got a good one, I would have thought the answer was obvious

shit, yeah.

meant for

sorry lad you got it right but I fucked up the post. Shamefur on my part

Guess the game.

give us another clue user

Disgaea?

are you being oh so topical and talking about majora's mask?

There you go

Correct-oh

No.
A couple of clues:

No worries man, all you have to do to make up for it is try to guess one of my games.

Speaking of which, I'll drop something I consider easy mode this time.

oh…is it mica?

Gimmick!/Mr.Gimmick ?

No. Last clues:

Psi-ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy?

Correct

Wrong one sadly. I'll give you a hint-coin.

Re-read the last hint.

San Andreas?

beneath a steel sky?

this sounds like one of the Monster Girl Quest games.

>sometimes your fellow soldier will begin yelling coming to you bud! repeatedly

mgq paradox right?

You have defeated me with that one lad. Ill have to wait for another based user to solve it.

damn it
was trying to fool people into saying Fallout 2 first

correct.
Anyways next game, this one should be easy:

Guess mine

Rd Orchestra?

Cave Story!

ebin SotC?

no, but it falls in that same genre.

what?

def cavestory

RIP kitty bro

beating boss times unlocks ebin gear
welllll you play the game over and over
and theres climbing the tower
fugggg

A Trick of The Tail: The Game (1994, Sega Mega CD Japan only game).

Well done lad
RIP nekomata tbh ;_;

Maybe I should reveal my power level a bit more then, I'll give you guys a fourth game, but fiiiiiirst…

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

If you did NOT intend for the answer to be Cave Story, the answer is most likely Memetale. In which case you're pretty good at bait.

Anyway, here's that fourth game.

X>5>1 for infinite fun

hint
HAHAHA

I knew you wouldnt fail me

Correct
Now this one is a little hard:

Fuck, accidentally saged.

oh that's fucking easy, harvester

oh wait, no.

It's not.

I haven't played it, but I'm fairly confident it's OFF

Close but no. It IS an RPG maker game, tho.

End Roll!

Correct.
This one is actually two games:

A boy and his blob?

Majoras Mask
HEY, BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

Urban Legend in Limbo and Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom

Nope

Rayman

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Forgot to include a image for

I guess no one knows:

I think there's only like 20 anons on the entire board that have actually played it

It was definitely a tricky one where the chosen one and tribals shit kept me wanting to say Fallout 2.

Correct

Bloodborne?

Shadow Tower or its sequel?

Zelda or dork souls.

Correct

All wrong keep trying.

Demon souls?

Mogeko Castle.

Why the fuck do I know this one anyway?

Nope.

A clue. Much older than any souls.

King's Field?

No. Older.

Ghosts 'n' Goblins

SH2?

My nigger!
Well done lad!

1 or 2 would both be right, yeah.

Correct. On to another.
>midair dash mechanic can lead to some unfair deaths

Sounds like that shitty not-mega-man game.

Not even trying on this one. Shovel Knight.

Alright

It's a good game

I don't know user, you tell me.
I'm still mad

either MM9 or Shovel Knight.

La-Mulana

I find it funny how there are many things stumping me but the moment I see something I recognize I can easily snipe it.

Oh hey, this one's pretty good, I'll guess FE Awakening.

Not FE. Had a fusion accident with it, however.

Ah, my bad. SMT4 then?

Surely not Deus Ex, because that's not the ending

Thinking about it still rustles me today

No but it's very similar. In this case aliens hijack the plot completely and it turns into a full blown sci-fi space war by the end.

You just have shit taste, fam :^)

Yes.
I'm scared of how SMT Switch will turn out, since they're using the IVA Odin design

I had it on ecksbawks though lad. That port is notorious. I hear its ok on pc.

Countershade's stage in MNo2 had backer portraits as well, but lucky for you, both you and are correct.

One more:

This is either Minecraft or Yandere Simulator. Probably Minecraft.

dwarf fortress

Oh, when you said console port I thought you were looking at it in the light of a "shitty multiplat pc game that is also on console". It's great on PC, especially with the unofficial patch, but the combat definitely has a super steep learning curve if you haven't beaten shit like gothic 1/2.

Minecraft or Starbound.

Nu Male's Sky?

I really wanted to like to too. It had some good stuff going for it - great atmosphere, good voice acting with some actual notable names giving decent performances and a nice open world that was fairly well designed and I found the story interesting. But they fucked that port up something evil. Never even bothered to patch it either.

Retro Game Challenge

Correct

>I would have never have made it through this ordeal without my special power

you get half points for that

Correct

Enough with ambiguous descriptions. Have a game in one sentence

Ghost Trick, thought "Everyone" is a bit of a stretch.

At release it was just as broken as your typical beth game, and barely playable. Only with patches (and then unofficial patches) is it good to go. You should give it a try on PC sometime, fully patched up. It's hard as fuck but heavily rewards exploration, since if you git gud at combat (one thing most players don't get is that it's timing based, you can attack significantly faster if you attack at the end of your swing versus just mashing attack), you can kill enemies you have no business killing in areas you have no business being in, and get really good gear early on along with a ton of XP.

Speaking of broken console games, that reminds me of my friend taking leave, coming back from nipland, and harassing me to play dragon's dogma on his xbox since it was the "best RPG he ever played". I couldn't make it ~10 minutes walking around gran soren with that cinematic ~15fps. Bought it later when it got a PC port, and what do you know, it really was a top-tier action RPG once you fix the shitty framerate

Consoles were a mistake, tbh.

Perfect Dark?

Maximo PS2?

hipster faggot shadow thingy for genesis?

Touche lad.

Wonderboy III The Dragon's Trap

No but I can see how you came to that conclusion.

that one horror game that stars the nog in prison with a cool voice.
The Suffering or something along those lines

Yes

Here's one you'll probably be able to guess.

prey

Close enough, just forgot the two

Here's another

I didn't forget, I'm just lazy. I think I got a tough one.

I've included the name of the song that plays during the final boss as the filename of the video along with the song itself with this post, the boat grill is incidental. I actually already had a webm with the song and name, but the image gave away the game so I had to make something up.

*shining

RE5

Yeah.
I probably could've made that a little harder without mentioning punching and rocks in the same sentence.

I got one for you guys. It's vintage af:

here's a new one Should be easy

Nier, far, wherever you are
I believe that the dickgirl rides on top

Space Quest

Space Station Silicone Valley

That made it to easy.

close but more vintage

Donkey Kong Country, too easy pal

Older than 1986?

Correct….

How about this:

Is it an infocom game? Planetfall?

good job but i probably gave it away saying its older than space quest

Late response, but yes.
I've never seen anybody on Holla Forums discuss that game in any capacity, so I figured it would take longer to get the correct answer.

I meant I'm responding late

Guess the game.

WarioWare Master of Disguise?

Nope, but good guess.
Next clue

MGS4

meant for

Not One Single Male Homo Sapiens' Heaven Box

Sorry, but no.

Correct.

Here's a hint for this one.

I'll give you a similar one from several years ago

Spore?

I honestly have no idea.

Spore?

Alright, here's another hint.

What is Mashiro scared of and what does she collect?

nope

Ah fuck, this is on the tip of my tongue.

Sonic adventure?
my buddy had it on dreamcast and I remember cars and flying tv things where you got directions.

Creature Exodus?

Or maybe one of the gokart games rare released using their animal characters?

No, but pretty much the same thing, except the MCs don't ride around in the cars. Also the game I'm talking about doesn't have that many games but had quite a nice legacy.

Destroy All Humans?

much older

or maybe it's not even a game and I'm mixing up memories again

Final hint:
Braxton County West Virginia
You can navigate to this game within three pages.

His description is somehow much more fitting for that game instead of Hatred, isn't it?

of it's wikipedia article I mean.

Hatred has space stations?

I'm an idiot and didn't even read that part.

For some reason I want to say Commander Keen, but I know that's not the answer.

Soul Reaver?

No.
Another hint:
You can turn into a pink Incredible Hulk.

It is not either, and I'm glad that someone missed the switch in my bait and switch
Another hint:

Please help me out, Holla Forums. I'm looking for an old PS1 game and the relevant thread on the retro board is completely dead.

It's a 3D spaceship shooter with voice acting and occasional perspective switching. You'll be looking from the side point of view in one section, top down in an other, and then looking behind you in the next. It isn't Einhander or Zeitgeist. I can't remember any of the dialogue, but the first cutscene is a first person view of your ship launching before it changes to top-down giving you control.

Space Shot?

Oh fuck I know this one but I can't freaking remember the name

Nope.

Oh shit, after like two hours I found it.

Philosoma.

Since I'm a pleb that apparently can't name half of the shit that I've clearly played but forgotten, I'll describe another game

Oddworld?

Yep.
I've literally copypasta'd that description in dozens of threads like this before and not got a single correct response.

Darksiders.

Here's the answer.

Yes

I am gonna solve a few while I wait for someone to get mine.

Condemned

My Summer Car

Spot on, cunt.
I need to play some more obscure games so you glorious faggots can't name what I'm talking about immediately.

Wario World

A crazed french space nazi is invading earth
Defeat the evil alien tanks with your super tank

CTR? or something in the Crash Bandicoot series?

Rogue Galaxy

Pal, you are dumping in the wrong thread

No. Its Banjoy Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

You know I never heard what was bad about TRS aside from Mike having a Mischling wife (a problem that he corrected too late). The Shoah and FTN are/were always fairly ideologically on point.
Since every right-wing figure and group gets hit with accusations of being kikes, degenerates, shills, et cetera I can't imagine this is any different.

Doom.

Let me try.

yakuza 4

the problem with TRS is that they got too big for their breeches.
While they might be closer to a right-wing ideal than most, they are very lenient on a lot, having no religion, accepting gays, accepting nogs, accepting kikes, ect. They are little more than racist libertarians, and have no problem with allying with a racist-liberal like Dickie despite him wanting no kikes or muzzies just so he can have his gay bathhouse orgies in peace.
This led to a big problem with them because they wanted to take control of the "movement". How do you take control of a group that's more extreme then you? Use jewish tactics to make the extremism seem stupid. They went on tirades about "purity spiraling", would constantly bitch about people who didn't support their gay acceptance, and their fans would constantly shill on Holla Forums to try and drive people leftwards towards them. Months of shilling and countersignaling later, they outright started stating they were "leaders" because they had microphones and started taking credit for a vast amount of Holla Forums's memes and propaganda pushes. The annoyance of being labeled "alt-right" because of them despite many Holla Forumslacks having been around before they had even left their liberal phase just made it more aggravating
Kike's wife being a jew (first they said 1/4th but them slipped up and said 1/2, so it wouldn't even surprise me if she was full), pictures of Kike surfacing where he's straight up celebrating during a jewish holiday with his nog brother, and knowing that Sven and the other heads knew he was a kike and never thought it was a problem despite constantly talking about kikes and their underhanded infiltrations, made their credibility plummet and never return.

TLDR: most people were okay with them at first despite not being very radical but then they started subverting for the sake of power and tripped all over their own feet
sage for off topic

Nobody?

Congrats.

I see. I know that the alt-right thing chafes on older Holla Forumsacks, but for fuck's sake David Duke adopted the label. It sounds gay but I don't mind it much. As for accepting gays and muds, I've never seen that- like I said, they always seem fairly on the mark. Seems like the leaderfaggotry was the core problem and everything else was blowing small problems out of proportion– at least until the kike wife thing, which was a huge problem.

But then I don't even really mind Spencer, even if he's a bit milquetoast. I guess it's just me.

On topic:

Logic Quest 3d?

Street Fighter

No but close.

No.
>the ducks actually just look like ducks because of the graphics
>same for the spear, which is actually a sword and shaped like an arrow

Space Jam?

No.
Cold.
Street Fighter was warmer in a cosmic sort of way.
It's one of the most popular game franchises, how can you not get this.

Mortal Kombat?

No.
Memes here, not overall, Mortal Kombat just had overall memes.

Since you specified movies
and games based on those…
Dragonball?

acceptance of gays came from their acceptance of Spencer, as well as promoting of people like Sean Last, Millenial Woes, and Ryan Faulk who were all out and about homos. They even shilled for Faulk right before the election despite the fact that the man used to be a literal gay prostitute.
Muzzie acceptance is from them having a couple muslims as part of their super secret inner circle, as well as a self-hating nigger, and adding a mexican spanish language podcast to the network.
You got to see some of the stuff that came out of the doxes too. Kike's wife was a faghag subverting jew straight out of the playbook. Supported trannies, held gay plays, ect.He himself was of questionable upbringing and his brother was a nog. Ghoul had a lesbian mom and a cucked dad, he lived with the two "mothers" and had been fucking a tranny. He sang faster than McCain to antifa too.
This all goes on top of their constant bitching about "purity spirals" for pointing out problems, supporting Spencer's pyramid scheme so much they even banned the phrase "pyramid scheme", and supporting the openly pro-gay Identity Europa/American Vanguard

But yeah I'd say the real problem was their trying to take control. If they had just stayed in their own corner I doubt anyone would have cared much

I think /trs/ has some shit archived

Does it have to be a literal movie? MGS? Fallout 4?

Final Fantasy?

One of the EO games

nuts and bolts. fuck microsoft.

You did it, your a real human bean.

I have been on this throne for millennia, forced to be alive and yet unable to do anything, only there to watch as my once great empire is now degraded to the core

i'll do a couple with varying difficulty
EASY :

(that should give it away right off the bat)

>shits pretty cool even though its all rigged LOL

Gate Closing Simulator 2006

Stellar 7. I would also have accepted either of its sequels, Arcticfox or Nova 9

this was fun writing, and will be extremely easy for some and impossible for others.

no, but kinda the right area

Belated yes user -well done

Warcraft

one of the Ys games?

what gave it away?

toki tori

that fucking dos game, dizzy or something

TES Oblivion

durn right

Yep, it was dizzy. Well done lad

ohhh lord of the rings

>Protagonist is a computer

my guess is

computer man versus the forces of ghost corporations

Assuming you meant Geist, that's a no.
Hint: It has pathways rivaling a visual novel, but only in the best version

dont even know what that is

is the art in the game anime style or cyber punk.