Lightning Returns is the best final fantasy game. Prove me wrong

Lightning Returns is the best final fantasy game. Prove me wrong.

That is some high quality subtitle right there

oh..

OH!

HOLY SHIT

I love toblerone.

Lightning is a goddess, she's perfect, I definitely love her and would give her roses.

Still working on FFXIII, but I bet it's good.

But I can't.

That's because it is actually a Valkyrie Profile game, not FF.

It's certainly my favorite. Too bad Lightning isn't better looking. If she was actually attractive the game would be way better.

I couldn't finish it. Ironically the game gets worse when it becomes open ended.

I'm trying to get into Lightning Returns but the enemies feel slightly too strong. I need to leave Luxerion.

Done.
Zack for Dissidia 2016

It's a shame too, because I really like the industrial setting of Midgar with the 90's tech.

You preferred how restrictive and linear the first half was?

It's just that you end up on gran pulse, a lifeless empty wasteland that only has monsters in it.

Post Lightning lewds.

Post more toblerone.

I can't because you're right.

Well, I'm glad we're all in agreement here. I guess I'll have to uhh, go play video games or something.

Lightning is so perfect that only another lightning could ever be her partner. You don't really appreciate lightning until you admit this.

There's an upside to strictly-linear gameplay, especially when the game is kind of shit to begin with: you don't have to think about it. I haven't played FFXIII myself, but games like that you can pretty much play on autopilot.

My hope is redeemed in this board

She was also kinda a bitch in 012.

Post lightning lewds now

TOBLEROOOOOOONE

I want her to kick my balls until I cum.

People that say FFXIII's gameplay is boring either never made it past tutorial chapters or are fags who sat in COM/RAV/MED and took 20 minutes to kill bosses.

90% of the game is tutorials. You only get some freedom once you are on gran pulse and the only thing you can do there is hunt some monsters.

Oh don't get me wrong, a lot of the game surrounding the battle gameplay is shit so I don't really blame anyone who gave up before Gran Pulse.

Fuck off with your canned meme response, faggot.

I legitimately enjoyed the gameplay of Lightning Returns. The writing was really bad though. Which is a shame because the XIII universe had some decent lore behind it, but it was all buried in the infologs

It's a damn shame someone had the amazing idea to saddle the first game with a 20 fucking hour tutorial, half of which is spent on Hope's fucking bitching, holy shit.

Half of my enjoyment came from the music.

Lightning Returns uses the same two songs for most stuff, but it's a good song.

I agree. I don't even like or play Final Fantasy. In fact, I think it's an awful series. But Lightning has the best lewd by far.

Thanks for proving that you have severe autism.

I dunno, Genesis was surprisingly tolerable for a Donut Steel. I daresay even an okay character.
I'm biased though because after reading an analysis of LOVELESS and how it parallels Crisis Core, I appreciated it way more.

I said it before and I'll say it again: LR had no right to have such an orgasmic song.

It's shit. FF best FF.

FF:T is the only good Final Fantasy game

Despite it's flaws, the XIII trilogy had some top notch music.

So I just finished the game and I take it all back. The ending undid everything good about this game. Jesus Christ toriyama you hack fraud, this was the cringiest thing I ever witnessed.

The man got to be with his waifu user, you have to respect a man that loves something so much that he's willing to piss in the face of FF fans everywhere.

fucking plebs

Okay.

I was pleasantly surprised by Lightning Returns. I have a love/hate relationship with the time limit functionality though, though I've often farmed mobs to keep up the EP needed to pause time and try not to waste time as much as possible.

It's crazy that the devs had most of FFX13-2's and LL's content all planned out and half-finished for FF13, it was good to see it actually used rather than lost in limbo, like with so many games with promising content cut due to lack of time.

FF13-2 wasn't too bad too, Sera is a cute too. FF13, as we all know was too linear for most of the first half and somewhat convoluted overall but once some areas really opened up it got significantly more fun to me.

I read "is the best final fantasy movie" and I'm not even trying to be funny.

If you don't like Lightning Returns you clearly have not played Lightning Returns.

Please. The gameplay is nice, but the writing is so intolerably shit that it actively detracts from the game. I nearly had to shut everything off the moment Lightning went on a melodramatic monologue on whether or not Snow forgot his love for Serah.

Oh fuck you, this is the real best final fantasy game, nigga.