#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Aztec Adventure Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!DRMF1aCS!Ne3cVn-jXWeTCkand5UqzbMpr27koSxOIGy_ms_5gmc
archive.fo/yUpOQ
mega.nz/#!6UECwCja!dSoWooJLdYrj4R9LK7LaijgwKM0m5I8GPFN_J4OTjwY
1d4chan.org/wiki/Beast:_The_PrimordialSomething
twitter.com/BlackHat_Matt/with_replies
archive.is/tJMaV
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Horrors:_Conquering_Heroes
archive.is/ygn92
archive.today/0TL8x
imdb.com/name/nm4668014/bio
famousbirthdays.com/people/steven-bonnell-ii.html
supernerdland.com/dragonpunk-interview/
yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/03/17/0200000000AKR20170317146100098.HTML?input=1195m
nichegamer.com/2017/03/16/life-sized-summer-lesson-waifu-statue-will-cost-you-20000/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/16/judge-considers-ordering-50000-refugees/
mobile.twitter.com/tibermoon/status/842476969518350336
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
archive.is/Fwnza
archive.is/WlrxT).
archive.is/TwbAa)
kickscammed.com/project/kiva-bays-feminist-deck/
youtube.com/watch?v=3crf_qW_CyI
koei.wikia.com/wiki/William_Adams
archive.is/lNPAO
archive.is/xyrBn
archive.is/tXued
exhentai.org/g/439932/0aab981221/
exhentai.org/g/1000138/38513334d5/
web.archive.org/web/20170317182443/https://www.rt.com/news/381125-turkey-europe-refugee-deal/
web.archive.org/web/20170317182710/https://www.rt.com/news/380970-europe-religion-wars-turkey/
u.teknik.io/dLTlN.mp4
archive.is/WpI3r
nhentai.net/g/143125/
archive.is/TUB5j
archive.is/8OBjn
archive.fo/rPHD1
archive.fo/icr2A
twitter.com/Ryona_Violet/status/842821272581095426
archive.is/UqNyy
twitter.com/atommorgan/status/842821267162062849
twitter.com/atommorgan/status/842816801469841408
imgur.com/a/K7nTX
imgur.com/a/mZnck
imgur.com/a/Rc5Ou
techraptor.net/content/russias-anti-monopoly-agency-deems-apple-guilty-iphone-price-fixing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hairy Vagina. Fuck your benis meme.

Holy shit. We need more videogames with Aztec lore.
mega.nz/#!DRMF1aCS!Ne3cVn-jXWeTCkand5UqzbMpr27koSxOIGy_ms_5gmc

never EVER dream of kissing todd howards benis
its super gay

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/yUpOQ

Bioware planned it all along guys.

Thanks for the torrent links Gook-chan, will look it up.

Also, as suggested by , maybe you can make English translation scripts for these? You could consider it practice for a possible online job doing KR->EN translations.

There we go!

What the fuck, who came up with that holiday?

Reminder for this week in stupid, Deus Ex included a cameo from Zoey Quinn!

who?

Do it for Null Snyper!

kek
Oh god it releases on the 21st, I get to see all the people that actually buy it when I go pick up a different game that day.

Seen this in the undercooked bread, but I'll give you a reaction image anyway.

As much as I love 2Butt, I might want to see the story of the previous machine wars. Maybe with Anemone. Or maybe I just want to see more of Anemone.

where is the archive

It was deleted before I could find it and archive. I got it from the Sanic thread.

Id love to see more aztec and mesopotamian games. Even more games using tropical islands and their lore. hell, if islam was not batshit crazy and stuck up about being represented in media them too. I am tired of greek/roman, nordic and egypt. Japan religion is vast enough that they have kept it kinda fresh.

Laughing at the obvious hit piece aside, whoever wrote this did their homework.

I'd be happy with at least one game that didn't treat the Aztecs, Mayans, and the Incas as one and the same.

Fucking beaner scum wanna come and steal my quechua reeeeee.

Well then, that got suggestively lewd fast. Maybe someone can throw some shekels at eltonel to draw a white korra and vivian in that a2 2b costume and pose.

I remember beating that game.

Baby steps user.

Uh…

What, so it's another Generations?

Kind of looks like back to the future mixed with the terminator.

Knock yourself out mega.nz/#!6UECwCja!dSoWooJLdYrj4R9LK7LaijgwKM0m5I8GPFN_J4OTjwY

/tg/ cringes at it 1d4chan.org/wiki/Beast:_The_PrimordialSomething Awful goons think it's revenge fantasy, the writer is one gigantic faggot hated us for making a card game and helping get it remove but is all for pushing his agenda bullshit, the book is all about fighting monsters like MRAs, White Men, Conservatives, and some supreme gentleman allegories, Jesus, this was out 2 months ago, nobody gave a shit until I randomly found it in leekyforums leeching off halfchan's /tg/

twitter.com/BlackHat_Matt/with_replies
archive.is/tJMaV
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Horrors:_Conquering_Heroes

Probably because "Mania" could be substituted with "Autism", wouldn't want to hurt the whales buying their stuff right?

Hey Coach, I'm here to pick up my so-

I didn't know I want play a video game with that mashup until now.

Wait, wasn't that card game made by antiGGs? I remember /gamergatehq/ making fun of the promo images of the Literal Whos.
So they're protesting and boycotting their own creation? Kek.

That wasn't the kikestarter one by that deviant art feminazi whale, the card game was basic tabletop shit but with GG flavor by a GG suporter, they had to remove it because you got a clique of virtue-signaling SJWs in tabletop threatening to remove their products on their service, so they apologized to the guy and had to remove it.

If it's bad and no one takes credit, GG always gets the blame. Always.

Oh yeah, the one where she literally spent all the money on pot and smoked it away. But "it's about the message," right, Kickstarter backers?

I don't really remember that one, honestly. The only pro-GG card game-related product I can recall was that "mod" to Cards Against Humanity using GG names, terms, and events.

It's Sonic universe meets Strangereal.

archive.is/ygn92

You're all wasting your lives.

Then so are you.

Going after the easy targets again, huh, Anita?

Boohoohoo. This is why less and less people are watching your dumbass shit and dumping you like a chad does women.

Read this cop out kikebook post they did. archive.today/0TL8x

Someone do a autistic screeching with Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto.

Where the do you think you are? we're in a Philippine Picture Board.

Do eeven journos pay attention to her anymore?

Speaking of which, Steve "Go Away Before I DMCA" Bonnell aka OmniDestiny is lashing out at Slade.
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842434350394277888
WTF does that self-important desk jockey do at NASA, anyway?

has his game come out yet?

They will cocksuck for her message while still ginving the game a 10 out of 10 which it is a solid 8.2 but not for her dumbass reasoning. They will try to appease her and zelda fans and lose the zelda fans in the process. Also her words read like some of the user reviews which try and give it 0/10

Kek.

Everybody's eyes are on Spicer now.

Last time I checked he was just a bad SC2 streamer and now he's written himself an IMDB page.

imdb.com/name/nm4668014/bio

Absolutely incredible.

Bet he wrote this page too

famousbirthdays.com/people/steven-bonnell-ii.html

Did someone say Gilda

Yes! I love Gilda!

reported

Irrelevance must really hurt these people who seem to feed on attention.
It was only yesterday that they had to cancel a university lecture because of terrorism threats.

reported for reporting Gilda

This isn't suspicious at all.

reported

Reported for not loving the Gilda.

He's a fucking retard though, listen or watch him getting sweaty with some shitposting trolling by Martin Shkreli.

Pure coincidence.

Reported for siding with the Gilda hater.

Reported for not posting Gilda gore

Reported for being a meanie

No, Gildafag, go off.

Reported for having shit taste.

Reported for bad grammar.

GILDAFAGS ARE THE FURRIES OF GAMERGATE
DO NOT REPLY TO GILDAFAGS
HIDE GILDAFAG POSTS
FILTER GILDAFAG POSTS

Don't recall if this was ever posted, Dragonpunk update on what they're doing now after that shit with Take-Two from a month ago. supernerdland.com/dragonpunk-interview/

reported for child abuse image

user! Stop hurting friends!

Danish Government denied Choi's daughter, Jeong Yura's exile application and the prosecutors decided to deport her to Korea
DING DONG WE GOT ANOTHER WITCH
yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/03/17/0200000000AKR20170317146100098.HTML?input=1195m

I thought marche was the furry of gamergate :^]

I am waiting for choi and such to blame the jew cabal for putting them in this mess.

Man, remember when absolutely fucking nobody liked Danielle?

You can really tell that Joshy boy was the brains behind it all.

I didn't have anything against her.

Behind every dumbass slut is an eloquent man I guess.

she's the lesser Gilda

Now this is the most pleb opinion I've ever fucking seen

That's the shit I like to hear.

Quality "news reporting" there gamespot, it's not like we haven't known of two sonic games being made side by side with one of them not having an offical name yet, no clearly they must cancelled mania.
Fuck me this is what passes for journalism nowadays?

This picture will never not make me laugh.

Did you know that saying deus vault makes you an evil white supremacist alt-righter neo nazi? No it's true!

I'm beginning to realise that the simple act of not drowning in self hate and white guilt, as a white person, is enough to make one a white supremacist. I think the modern left's idea is that the only correct way to be white is to hate being white.

This destiny fag is fun to hate. How in the hell does he have fans? He's so retarded.

And its even worse when you see anyone who is not white get disgusted at the act of self hate, because the leftist lash out at them like an old south democrat.

He's got twitch and a subreddit, what do you think his fans are? When they defend issuing DMCAs and telling people its within his right even when told and given countless examples that the 3-strike Jewtube bullshit has been used to silence and delete youtube channels.

Would it be possible to DMCA his shit to oblivion? Three strikes causes an account deletion and shady companies make fake claims all the time.

I know you have a lot of NEETbucks Marche but don't do anything stupid.
nichegamer.com/2017/03/16/life-sized-summer-lesson-waifu-statue-will-cost-you-20000/

You know Marche can't control his spending, he will end up buying five.

IIRC there are punishments for making false or frivolous DMCA claims.

Something about that seems…off.

Some day soon it's going to completely implode on them, nobody wants to deal with this bullshit and every day they push more and more people against them.

So? Use a burner account.

Holy shit gookanon, is this good?

Yes.

Off topic but man what a weird coincidence

Did I just reach out to the truth?

kiketube moderating is inconsistent, but making frivolous DMCA claims is doubly dumb.

What have you done?!

Gook, there's news of the impeachment and insanity here in Flipland, even CCTV(China) and NHK (Japan) reports on it with facts and details, but for some fucking reason, the only intertest of this news in the interwebs in the west is some Big Black Cock bloopers of some kids invading a livestream of the Worse Korea expert.

Of course the asias would take interest, but more than not its for the top's scummy plans.

That is because somehow the western media is more fucked than we are, currently.
Once the western media was a pinnacle of all journalism. But at some point the Illunminati's dirty hands slowly tainted the whole media system, while the garbage tier Asian journalism slowly started unfucking themselves for decades.
Now the western media deeply fucking themselves with 'Left vs Right' logic trap, which is Illuminati plan to D&C, Asian readers and journos started to waking up and this whole left vs right shit is nothing but scam and ruse, and there is only rationality vs insanity, lie vs truth.
This is western's fault, in fact, this is what exactly Illuminati wanted. The fall of western society. The fall of western public. The fall of white race and more chaos through power shifting.
But they should brace themselves because this is global trend, not just in Korea or Asia. This is age of revelations. The time of change, and the generation higher vibration.
Western might not covering our story on purpose but sooner or later they will face the global scale scandal of the millennium that is total exposure and destruction of the worldwide masonic elitist globalist cabal.
For now we are not the worse or the best timeline of all parallel dimensions but we might entering the true golden age if we just keep up this fight. The gookening is just a beginning.

And I wonder who could be behind that I wonder.

Why didn't we ever file FTC complaints about Drive ThruRPG removing products at the demand of a competitor multiple times. That's a textbook anti-trust violation.

I tried to say this is not western's fault.
Fug my engrish.

How's the self improvement going? Can you say the words in front of a mirror yet?

I want to stretch gook's boipussy.
I want him to cry in shame as my penile prostate assault forces him to ejaculate through his panties.

I wouldn't mind a harem of cute retarded girls.

Would you prefer this one, truck-chan?

I have some weird mental disorder that can't looking at the mirror directly
Every time when I look at the mirror myself I feel shame and naked
I removed all the mirrors in house except the bathroom
And I can't even look that when I washing and I purposely fogging them up to not looking myself
This been like a decade
Doctor says it's common symptom for PTSD

RETARDED GAY COMMUNITY GO AWAY
>tfw i watched this anime
they even fucking dubbed this anime in Korean

I do not understand this webm

Gook confirmed for femboy war veteran.

I wonder about that. The overthrow of Park's reign (Gook, did the event gain a catchy title, like "Parked For Good" or something like that?) should be a momentous event, akin to the EDSA Revolution to those of us who lived through it. This might be how it was like for the rest of the world back in 1986… except looking through past records and archives, the mainstream wasn't as apathetic as they are now. Heck, there were even books, documentaries, even Hollywood movies years after the event dramatizing what went down.
Maybe the world really is different now, with no Berlin Wall, no Soviet Union and their satellites.

Or maybe "People Power" just isn't fashionable these days. And this "Left" versus "Right" is a smokescreen: neither one stands for "democracy" as per the dictionary meaning, but the reality is a squabble between two flavors of fascism, changing definitions to suit (((their))) purposes.

You also had a weird mental disorder that made you hate yourself completely, yet you have started to overcome that. The next step is to say it in front of the mirror. You will feel ashamed at first but those feelings will eventually give way to self acceptance. It is a start that will help you gain positive control of your life again. Just try to avoid becoming mean or arrogant. :^)

Wear a pretty dress! Establish confidence by cumming all over the mirror.
The fuck? That's a weird choice to bring over to worst korea
The main draw of it was nip VAs adlibbing gags about Jap culture/anime industry, something that wouldn't translate.

No user
Sonic Mania is the retro 2d class Sonic game, and is still Sonic Mania.
Sonic Forces is the Generations 2: Electric Boogaloo game, formerly with the placeholder name Sonic 2017.
Two seperate Sonic games, but Gamespot is fucking retarded and thought they were changing Sonic Mania to Sonic Forces.

Pfft. Have this webm from last bread.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Western media is fucked Gook, corporate and ideological retards made it irredeemable pile of shit, and sad part is the West is still on the brink of it's fall, but the societal and cultural suicide tendencies and indoctrination is still there, and the US still fucked with multiple groups of people with different agendas trying to herd it to their side of bullshit.

Now the funny thins is, East Asians hate each other, the chinks and nips reported it truthfully because it would make Worse Korea look bad, gotta love the honesty on their hate.

Gook, you seriously need to find a good therapist.

The Liberal Oligarchs of Progressive retardation isn't stopping, here in Flipland we got the Yellowtards pushing for Impeachment on Duterte and asking INTERNATIONAL/FOREIGN organizations with vested interests in the status quo like the EU, Progressive Alliance (fuck you spineless krautcucks) the UN, ICC, GFDC (Global Filipino Diaspora Council a.k.a Libtard Flipland traitors from Western countries), Amnesty International, and explaining that this to the retard Globalists cocksuckers that this is akin to treason because asking foreign bodies and countries to intervene on our nation's affairs is fucking stupid and desperate on the part of the Opposition, same thing is happening to Trump, DESPERATE.

Did the Sonic shitposter twitter account correct them?

You calm down, Gook. I still remember you over a year ago threatening to post your terrabyte-sized collection of yaoi (no Korean term for this) manhwa. I'd say now the time to make good your threat and go for it. Experience has shown that anons that talk the talk do not walk the walk, so to speak.

And your leet numbers do not excuse your LW-style gaslighting attempt. Just because you lust to violate the gook's tender body mean it's okay to violate his tender mind this early. That cums later.

Source on the anime?

I find it funny since if the libshits get their way and remove dutere, they will owe whoever removes him forever.

Where's your shitty oekaki benis

If you mention meme magic on cuckchan's /a/ they sperg out.

You just want to fuck him all by yourself. I want him to fuck whomever he wishes.

So there's this app that popped up on my recommendations after I downloaded some Vaporwave related apps. It's not the first of its kind but it's the first one to directly link to Holla Forums by default and any normalfag with a phone can get a hold of it and shit up this board.

Hahaha, no, that doesn't work that way, projectionist. I'm after gook's mom.

You renamed the screenshot because android puts the time in the filename and you don't want us to figure out where you live from the timezone

Two questions:
1) Does it link to this board directly or the .pl honeypot?
2) Who made it? If this is downloadable in Google Play, the developer info should be readily available (Google recently put up rules regarding app submissions, which was why a lot of small-time apps got purged from the repo).

You at least didn't have dreams about eldritch horrors everyday for 6 months.

It links directly to this board, all it asks is for you to type the name of the specifi board that you want to visit, like just type 'v' and you are already here, I haven't checked much else.

You are one clever nigger.

Good evening, faggots.

Remember that furor a while ago with the President threatening to forcibly eject those "human rights inspectors" right out of low-flying helicopters ("to make sure they don't die immediately" in his own words), and CNN spinning it as the actions of a "tropical dictator" (how racist of them :^) )? Good times.

I've known this since my Livejournal emo days, but NGOs and groups in general using fancy foreign terms that evoke imagery of victimization will always be manned and staffed by people who are anything but what they preach. Without fail.
We even see examples of this related to GG, with groups like WAM, CON, and anything with "feminist" attached to it.

You made that app, didn't you?

if you'd pay attention you'd know i only draw when i feel like it

plus i bet i draw way better than you do

WAM was disowned when they said that GG was no harassment.

It's insane anime that brings 4 voice actors in session, and told them to fucking to improvised ad-lib acts on their own for hours, and making anime through the recording. Similar anime to Peepinglife series.
Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's unbearably autistic, and sometimes it's pathetic.
And most of times it's random.

user, I feel for you. People these days lost their innocence, passion, and pure minds. Even young people these days are bleak and pessimistic as fuck. People these days just don't care anything but themselves.
The two real currencies in this world is time and care. And we're getting bankrupt of one currency now and that is care.
I occasionally reads spirituality books and almost every one of them says the one true solution of this world is return to our old ways, when we were pure and innocent.
Maybe we're in deep mental trap that is secularism. Not the middle-east term of secularism, but modern, mundane way of secularism.
The only way to overcome this learning through our history and old philosophy.

They actually dubbed this, the absolute mad men! Everyone surprised when the Korean company Daewon actually announced they're dubbing this maniac shit.
Apparently viewer ratings were low and it got cancelled after season 2
I'm kinda sad because the dub was surprisingly good

The western media can go back to their golden days anytime when if they purge the shadow power just like us.
Once it gets started, it's like domino and the Illuminati won't able to do shit except watching their corrupted empire burning down by the righteous hearts.
The recent gookening reunited our people, against the common one enemy that is Park's shadow government. Even filthiest puppets of Park repented and some of them even became the Impeachment prosecutors. It was view to watch.
The once corrupted prosecutors who were in Park's payment, went complete rational, honest prosecutors once again, just like the old days when they were young.
Even filthiest goons and brainless puppets waked up because they realized it was too much, fucked up beyond the line and said "This is wrong", and became the part of this holy crusade.
This is power of revelations. Whoever is unjust, let them be unjust because someday they will repent and reborn. Whoever is righteous, let them be righteous because they will serve the light when the right time comes. Whoever is filthy, let them be filthy because someday they will clean themselves up through truth and justice and become a new men.
It's just like the bible. Leaks after leaks, reveals after reveals, and miracles after all miracles.
It will backfire them because they're letting their people know that we are unfucking ourselves and got rid of their puppet.
Maybe bad for our reps, temporarily, but in long term, truth wins. It's signal for the downfall of worldwide cabals.
There are no 'mental therapist' in Korea, just ordinary psychiatrist who gives you pillz, at the general hospital
The sessions with them is no longer than 2 minutes
And I have no money to afford therapist

user, are you a yandere, not just a homosexual gay community?
I ain't have terrabyte-sized collection of yaoi
Just around 50Gb
That isn't much, right?
There is nothing wrong about it, right?

No, if I were to make an app, i sure as fuck wouldn't publish it on (((Google Play)))

You're a Flipfag, right? So, how many gamers out there actually know about #GamerGate? I know you fucking fags love MOBAs that your youths are dedicated their lives into playing those games in hoping to make it big as "professional" gamers like Worst Korean teenagers does.

That is like telling me to dancing naked at the streets
For you it's nothing but to me it is
It's hard but I will try
Every time I look into mirror my ego pops up and tells me I'm so ugly and should die
And I purposely avoided it because I was afraid to face it

GAY COMMUNITY YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME
I'M HAIRY DUDE, DUDE

Calm down and check the post IDs.
They not better be all King of Fighters "yeoseong doseongae" (that the correct term?) manhwa, I've seen those already.
Also give my regards your family. Especially your mom.

I think that is not a correct term, I couldn't make sense of it
She got old and it's probably her last chance for remarriage
I hope somebody picks her up and be my daddy
He must nice and gentle and able to speak gookrunes

All I ask is that you try. You have done well so far.

holy crap, that audience matches the poses perfectly. Was that intentional?

Yes

(You) don't have a benis to show do you

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/16/judge-considers-ordering-50000-refugees/

Who the hell is in charge, I mean, really in charge?

Whoops, closed the window accidentally while flipping through pages.

Quite a good number actually. Thing is, gaming still has the stigma that it's "just games", so it's not a topic that's taken seriously. This willingful naivety is of course brutally exploited by those in the know, as you all know.

And then there's isolated incidents like that time sometime back (memory's fuzzy whether it was last year or the previous one when the user dropped the bomb) when a reporter for the Philippine Daily Inquirer was writing up a feature on Gamergate, but was nixed by PDI's editors, and the journalist was shitcanned soon after. That would have been the end of it, and then recently a feminist senator passed a bill that suspiciously addressed an unnamed but definitely familiar harassment group boogeyman.

I just googled "boys' love" in Korean, and that popped up. Granted, it was from some fujoshit's deviantart, so that might have been a mistake.

IA here
Holy shit

I really thank you for checking it up everytime
It helped me in subtle way but I just hope I ain't making other anons disturbing and don't see you and me as doing cringy, cancerous shit

That would be 여성향 (Yeoseong-Hyang), which means 'For Women' for 'Women Favored'. It's word for Fujoshit in Korea.
user are you gay?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S NOTHING!

Twitter's just banning everyone these days

🤔

Alt-left and not ctrl-left ?

Have a image on western media.

…I may have made some poor life choices that I can never take back.
Korean fujoshit "gamergirls" have a deep fascination for hatesex, what with all the Kyo X Iori all over the place.

You can't be pale white in ME:A

mobile.twitter.com/tibermoon/status/842476969518350336

Konosuba is over now and I'm sad.

They really are desperate, especially since Trump is building up military power for the very obvious world war 3.

They subconsciously want to be hatefucked or hatefuck someone.

wew. This isn't some way to force people to play as non-white as perhaps some digra research (like rust did with randomizing everyones race to try and teach diversity). Nope, purely coincidence

No one's forcing me, since I won't be playing this piece of shit game.

What happens if you combine ubisoft and bioware?

The shitocalypse.

Memeteor

climb to the top of a tower to choose 'yes' 'no, but yes' 'snark' dialogue options with the person up there

Oh shit, I'm sorry.
but
MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

Holy shit, I'll be damned. The last time I heard about it was from 90's.
It feels like hearing GG is still a thing in 2030.
Those fujoshitters from 90's should have married now. And probably have kids.
I remember back in days, when all fujoshitters in Asia united through Kyo and Iori, even non-gamer fujoshitters knows it because if was fujoshit fad, like Twilight…
HOLD THE FUCK UP
user ARE YOU FUCKING GAY? IT'S BEYOND TRAP, IT'S LITERAL FUCKING FUJOSHIT
user I'M DEEBLY GONCERNED

They becomes death, the destroyer of vidya.

All the negative traits morph into the greatest developers ever.
Probably not.

There comes a point where a developer is so shit that nothing could make them worse than they are now. Bioware and Ubi are past that point. No effect.

They brought back Iori's old manwhore outfit for a reason.
We still have to set up that GG colony on Mars, after all. :^)
> user I'M DEEBLY GONCERNED
I'm not the one with the gay comic collection.

Bethesda

Is Gildafag a femanon?

But I ain't actually reads them, but you do. It's part of my hoard hobby but you actually goes to their Deviantard pages and watching those fujoshits with your passion.
user, if that's not gay I don't know what is.

Gildafag has made comments before that subtly alluded to it, though I can't remember now what it was. Maybe it's just my autism speaking.

What happens if you combine all three?

Microsoft Game Studios.

EA

user, he's not woman, it's called Nekama.

ESA.

Breath of the wild

No user…Don't tell me anymore. I want to maintain my mental image. Tell me more

Can we take this further?

combine all 4? Sean Murray

ネカマ (Nekama)
It is twisted version of Okama, a word for males pretending to be women online.
There are too many professional Nekama predators so be worry.

i won't fall for your homosexual antics

What's that bill again that's going to target "cyberbullying"? Oh right, that's the Tres Marias Bill, right? How are you Flipfags are going to stop it?

Oh, ok. I thought it was a screen name.

Add those fags that made that overhyped space game I can't remember the name of.

No Man's Buy by Goodbye Games.

Star Citizen?

Chucklefish?

Let's put these two as well.
It was more scam sky I meant.

Dunno, there was some grassroots movements sprouting up, but they're all too localized and too far away to effectively link up together. There was some talk over in /pinoy/ but well it's effectively screwed as its BO is a virtual Holla Forums plant.

Did they just made a terrible pun denigrating shonen? (Nakama = friends/bros).

New galko commission soonish

Nah, breath of the wild is just "what if bethesda made a 3d zelda?"

No, it's Net + Okama.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/16/school-satan-club-received-fast-tracked-tax-exempt-status-irs/
I think GG is doing everything wrong. We should've declared Gamergate as a religion, like Scientology. If shit like this gets mainstream approval, why not make gaming a religious activity? :^)

F A T

Look, Holla Forums is already turning into esoteric facebook frog cult.

Fuck this shit. Religion is degenerate.

Then it could have been completly used and abused by all the groups that had burned out, and coopted by the radical standard left.

Turned.

Satanism and Scientology actually make attempts to be religions though. Scientologists had to fight hard and dirty to get their tax exemption and that was when they had hundreds of thousands if not millions of paying members.

Nothing new

Here's your (you) (you) (you) (you) (you).

No season 3?

Are you from Holla Forums?

There already is a gaming cult, it's called Star Citizen.

Nope.

No. I have problem with Poe's law.

If you want a second season you have to say this sacred and powerful prayer with all your fate in Aqua.

Eris pad her chest.

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

I rather choose the pads than a literal whore in very destructive way of life

Kek.

Make sure it has inverts.

This is perfect and I want to join.

I would be nice to Aqua, I feel bad for her. Also, is it confirmed that doesn't wear panties?

Yes she is, which is makes her more dangerous.

Youre not the boss of me

No, no. She wears panties, it's just that they are invisible to those with impure hearts aka everyone.

Is this legit or are you fucking with me? I've watched season 1 and 2 and the OVA, is there more?

There is a mango and I think a light novel.

HE'S RUSING YOU, SHE'S COMPLETE NO-PANTY WHORE!!

It was either in the LNs or WNs. The show is an adaptation after all. There's also a manga.
Kazuma is basically locked into the Megameme route at this point in the LNs.

Ok, I did some digging in the corners of the weep sphere. In the manga she does. In the anime she almost certainly doesn't. There's also a fan comic where she claims they are invisible.

What are these please? I'm new to anime overall and google isn't helping.

Light Novels, and something else Novels.

Fuck if I know. I consume minimal amounts of Mongolian Flipbooks to be on a Mongolian Flipbook Forum.

Web Novels.

Erisu cult?
I spit on Erisu! Puha!
Axis cult is best cult.
I liked s1, but thought Darkness was boring, maybe because they didn't have much time with her, Aqua is ok but somewhat suffered similarly to Darkness, not enough time to go into her story. It's mostly the allahu aksploosion chuni that stole most of the show for me. And Kazuma as the unexpected no nonsense protagonist. S2 finally addressed most of my previous small complaints.

Gookanon, just join the /improve/ Discord group, you desperately need it

inverts may be canon but regular ones are better

Eris pad her chest.

Aqua does have one of the better bullied faces. And I do have a thing for bullybaits.

You two want to hatefug each other so bad. I can tell.

Is Sean 18 quints Murray still around? The last time he came out of hiding was some conference shit. Then he went and did the kaiser soze disappearing trick again.

Y-YOU DON'T KNOW THAT

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad

Oh god this could easily go either way. When sargon knows a subject he does well, if his foe is prepared (Pixie Jenny, Kristie Winters) he gets slaughtered.)

Great, e-celeb warfare, and Sargon's been learning tricks and bullshit for the last 3 years, so he has a higher chance of not fucking up.

Destiny debates on feels and strawmen of his opponent, it'd be jim 2.0

£10 says that destiny backs out again by claiming hes so triggered by what Sargon is saying that he cant continue the debate.

Here is hoping he does okay. Sargon can be an idiot about things, but I want Destiny creamed.

The things that Sargon said that were idiotic were because Sargon is a lefty.
Destiny being an even more lefty wont be able to counter that.

This.
Destiny always ends up making a statement, having the other person call him out on it and then gets BTFO when he publically demonstrates himself to be wrong by looking it up. He does so little of his own reserach that anyone can beat him if they have done even the slightest amount of work.

Nah inverts are superior in every way.

Sargon can't debate for shit and always flipflops, but then again Destiny is even worse who relies on appealing to emotion and strawman arguments then rage quitting when things don't go his way.

He's an autist, look here.

So anyway, I was wondering if you guys cared about GameRankings at all. This may be on to something: archive.is/Fwnza (guidelines: archive.is/WlrxT). The Jimquisition doesn't seem to meet their minimum requirements, but the site includes him anyway. Just figured I'd get this out to people who may take this a little more seriously. Who else on that list (archive.is/TwbAa) deserves to be knocked down a peg?

I don't even need to see it to know that he got BTFO, considering the fact that it's a tryhard streamer against a guy involved in pharmaceutical research.

internet slapfights are fun, but it would be nice to actually hear people have a real conversation or discussion without trying to score points or perform rhetorical ju jitsu to make people look bad

that said, Destiny is a retarded autist with an awful voice, terrible personality, and is the last person you'd want to attempt this with because like all autists, he's incapable of getting over his own inflated ego to actually admit he's ever wrong about anything so you get him being a disingenuous prick in his so-called debates

Have you tried contacting independent news writers to cover the story via interviewing you?

People like Chernovich & Breitbart are getting more genuine views than BBC and the like. Not to mention they know how to get people to share an article "S.Korea rejects globalist goverment, and how the west can learn from them."

TBH, we should also be rebooting the threads on HQ about spreading the word (OP Korean BBQ)

Why are reviewers so obsessed with the number 7? they never go below seven, where did this trend even start.

Holy shit I didn't dream that game? It really happened? Why isn't it playable somewhere right now?

I think it's a metacritic thing. The Review inflation started around 2005, but I could be wrong.

Five means objectively average, which means they would have to give a very detailed criticism as to why that is. Six is slightly above average, which is still generally seen as shit but not too shit, which too would require a detailed explanation. Seven is a nice sweet-spot for "I didn't play the game and don't want to piss anyone off but I still need to do a review", it is also the point people are generally used to it meaning average due to the fact that in many schools teachers try to maintain an average of 70% for their class to ensure that they don't make tests too easy or too hard.

People generally prefer to buy things that are above par. 50 and 60 are par, so 70 is like a "meh, it passes, so maybe consider it."
Think of it like the american school grading system. A "C" is a passing grade, "D" is closer to failing.

Wonder if that autist is gonna lose it and murder someone. He almost did before.

You sure convinced me that I was wrong about you two. :^) Look, I'm not a stranger to hatefuggin. I get it. It's a rush. I'm happy for you both. And not a little bit jealous. And maybe I am the last person that has any right to say this. But please respect the bread while it's active. If you two are squirming in your panties to get it on, get a semi private room to release your overwhelming sekshual tension.

It's definitely a real game Hitler. I remember playing it.

7 as a minimum is a retarded inflation. Sheeeit I remember when 5-6 was considered a bare minimum, anything lower usually meant bad shovelware \ avoid.

He might pull a Jim and get a blowjob from a 15 year-old while streaming

Why the fuck should I care? Is this about GG or corruption in any way?

I think Anita is finally realizing something here.

Any new ass effect webm? I can't stop watching the college dropout-grade animation.

They probably hired them from Vieux-Montreal college.

Is this why Nier: Automata has come out mostly unscathed?

The anti gg card game never saw the light of the day. The fat fuck who made it got the kikestarter money and ran off, her twitter is protect since then

kickscammed.com/project/kiva-bays-feminist-deck/

Destiny is an autistic streamer that used DMCA requests to shut down videos that he thought made him look bad because "criticism doesn't count as fair use because I hold copyright over my voice"

Either that or Square Enix passed them a check.

OR they're self-aware and know they can't go on a sexism tirade because of all the celebrating they had about Mass Effect's sex scenes.

Nier Automata was journos realizing that streamers and youtubers already liked the game and set the stage. Journos are out of influence, they spent it all against pdp and jon tron. They had no choice to follow what was set by streamers or being left in the dust.

Same is happening with ass effect, it is the internet laughing stock and they must report on it, they have no choice.

I'm waiting to see if the writing is as good as the animation. No I'm not buying the game, I just want to see how bad of a trainwreck it is.

There was a few outrage attempts and iirc one (canadian paper?) tech\vidya reviewer who complained that it was an unfinished game since he sucked and could not find the autosave or some junk. But iirc they mostly got drowned out by people and publications that did give the game a positive review and genuine customers who praised the game. As mentioned in previous bread, most if not all the clique are spineless cowards.

Also new nuclear negro vid.

No he is a master-debator who uses his massively superior logic to point out that there are no logical arguments against incest, racism and sexism is okay as long as it is for the greater good, and that building a wall is useless so we should invade and conquer Mexico in a similar fashion to the successes that were Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

Doubt.jpg
More likely something like described.
Also, found out from previous bread that cakejew has a yt vid. About not eating cake.
youtube.com/watch?v=3crf_qW_CyI

It does feel like we've rounded a corner. Hopefully now American devs can stop being afraid of putting pretty girls with double D's in their games.

Holy fuck.

That's kinda humorous that they continue to be that petty. I've only seen PDP once from a southpark episode, and I only listened to one podcast with jontron. I reposted nuke negro vid because the first rant that he brought up was good and entertaining. Other than that I don't follow much e-celeb stuff.

Yet the vidya 'journos' burned all their mana reserves on people like pdp and jon. Thinking what, that they're my leader or some shit?

Sophists:
Destiny is also a Sophist so Sargon will lose trying to reason with him

Honestly I don't care about american debs anymore, they bent the knee, they cucked themselves they might as well not exist anymore.

This goes for vidya generally too.

Fucking hell a feminist could rob these beta orbits blind then shoot their dog and they would still praise her for it.

Yeah, that could be it. Also reminds me of Dark Souls. If it weren't already loved by youtube and whatnot they'd be shitting over how challenging it was.

They donated money to that obvious scam first so it doesn't surprise me they support it to the end.

Mark pls.

They did shit over demon souls if I remember right.

Did they shit on Nioh?

Are we sure this wasn't done by her or someone/people she paid in order build a consensus that she should keep the money?

It was to hard for them so they didn't review it.

A sparse few shat on it becuase

I may resemble his body type a bit, but I'm more of a bear. But I solemnly swear I have never ate a whole cake by myself, nor do I have carvell on my browser tab. Honest injun.

And you can tell how desperate they are to shill their 'nerd' cred with that too. Are they still on the 'x is the darksoul of y'? Sheeeit nigguh, I know of the game, but I don't play it because I'm only ok at a very specific set of arpgs, and darksouls ain't it.

I don't think they did. I think people complained outside of articles about Bushido Bill.

I wasn't even that hard, I played it a little before leaving and I liked it. You have to play like ninja gaiden, if you play like DS you will get killed a lot.

I'm looking forward playing it again even if my first game will be nier automata.

Its possible but you and I both know how brainwashed these people can get.

This destiny guy is killing my brain cells as he speaks.

They already shat on Meme Souls for its "difficulty." Remember the "Danke Meems Triple should have an easy mode" articles?

Why is Sargon doing the equivalent of replying to Val?

Didnt journos already get a easier version?

They complained the devs were racist for using William Adams, you know, a historical figure who was the first Western Samurai, and Koei Tecmo already him in a lot of their sengoku period games, but you're an entitled gamer if you point this out! koei.wikia.com/wiki/William_Adams

Publicity

He's in Nobunaga's Ambition too I think.

But he's so "intelligent" user, after all he thinks raping your underage daughter is perfectly acceptable and planing to murder an entire family only to call it off due to youtube bucks is a normal reaction to trolling.

Sargon had better rip this fucker a new asshole. If that fucker gets dunked on I'm unsubbing.

Might actually do the same, honestly. Though that might be the alcohol talking

Oh I see now. Destiny is a believer of Cultural Materialism. I.E. a dyed in the wool marxist.

Whichever of you anons recommended of Jordan Peterson, thanks a bunch

wait, there's new stream with Destiny now or what?
second time is definitely enough for me

DESTINY IS LITERALLY AUTISTIC HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

Affirmative Action, Invading Mexico and get America to pay for it, People can't choose for themselves nor is "Personal Responsibility" a thing, Rapidly talking like an autist but you'll notice his knowledge of any topic he branches is like a summary of a kikepedia article.

Gilda is a girl (male).

They're debating right now get in here

Who gives a fuck?

His best argument against Jim was that building a border wall is too expensive,but the US should use airforce sorties on the cartels

The representation meme needs to die

There's a felon in the making.

Its an absolute bullshit argument anyone with even a highschool education in economics could prove wrong. Do you know how much illegals cost the US?

You have to keep in mind that representation is a smokescreen. It's all about material conditions a.k.a. dosh. It's why they complain about the lack of female doctors and CEOs but don't give a shit about female miners and garbage pickers. It just happens that politics dictates that "we want more representation" sounds infinitely more acceptable than "we want more money".

Bless you Takaki, may your life be full of happy boobs.

Super Sonico too.

I really want to fuck Honkers. Hopefully this comes to PC eventually.
Not strictly related but what are my chances of getting a BS charge on a prepaid credit card refunded if I call them to bitch? You're supposed to fax a dispute form but that's bullshit and I'm not waiting weeks for them to get around to refunding me so I can buy what I wanted to buy

I'm tired of listening to the sargon stream, if anyone here is can you keep us updated on whether or not sargon is blowing him the fuck out?

No

Plz user his voice is like nails on my brain.

No, mean no.

I actually really like Honoka even though I don't know anything about her. Must be the cow tits and ara potential.

She's the same age as Marie.

is it wrong to wanna fug both

I can sense destiny breaking, he's gonna ragequit by the end of this

I think she's like 17 ingame, so you're gonna be waiting a while for ara, but those titties tho I could die happy if I was suffocated by them

20 minutes later

He's just changing his views when it's convenient and keeps trying to paint jontron as a double nazi.

POTENTIAL

What the fuck is he doing?

He went full
a while ago user. His logic has been fucked since.

Potential.

When she gets older she'll be like fine wine.

I don't know but Destiny sounds really flustered. I like it.

This really. Win or lose, his channel grows.

by the time she's an ara i'll probably have full-blown ED though

Seriously if anybody has experience with bitching at people that would be helpful. It's not a big charge but it's the principle of the matter and I want my goddamned money back

This dude is insane.

What's hilarious is the fact that the decline in marriage rates both in white and black populations is incredibly easy to explain, yet Sargon resorts to "lol dunno" while Destiny screeches autistically

It's fine. I still really like her now.

This is going well.

Oh, me too. Teenage girls with big tits are like my top thing. There's always that slight feeling of danger because "Yeah, 16 is legal but my life is still ruined if her parents spread the word that I banged her"

He's doing that shit where you sort of parrot back what somebody said in a stupid voice now, this is just sad

You should have seen the live ass pounding nakedape gave him, at one point Destiny brings up GDP to which ape replys then immediately realizes his going to lose that particular argument so asks why ape brought the GDP up, ape of course reminds him destiny was the one who brought it up not two seconds before to which destiny goes apeshit and screams "DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH".
He's so divorced from reality his now paying it alimony.

Happy Honkas a best.

This is, ultimately, why I hate you ara fags. Because you have no fucking clue what the "Ara ara" is truthfully about. It's not about big thicc lady types who look like they may have had a kid gently cupping your balls while you suck on her double Gs.

Ara is just a maternal nature that's supportive, kind, fun homemaker type with traits of a Nadeshiko. They're a stable pillar when, gag or action, turblence is just all over the place. They're the warm home for the characters to come back to, or the unsuspecting source of hilarity when they react to a situation out-of-pocket, but not out of character theme. The age bracket is usually post-high school (the time in life when most Japanese begin mellowing out to go into the workforce), and most authors don't even do it correct these days because their editors have them terrified of bucking this stupid-ass warped trend, the same with tsundere's shitty mutation. Even kink-wise, the whole point of the draw is the woman that touches you makes you feel entirely safe, entirely accepted, and entirely wanted. Like you could build a stable future with her with kids, a picket fence, be a dependable neighborhood counselor or some shit, and still get home to a warm dinner and, soon as the kids are put to bed, some really kinky comforting sex at your or her behest.

This is an ara. A REAL fucking Ara. Pay fucking attention, it'll be on the test later. Christ.

archive.is/lNPAO

Top fucking kek, the SJWs should be screeching at this "Privileged White Male" getting his troll arrested. No confirmation yet btw, but if this is true wonderful waste of time and taxpayer dollars!

Nah, if she's not of milf age she's just an ara-in-training.

kystbqh oniifam.

Not an ara until her age starts with a 3.

I definitely am a bush dodger. At least I stick to the legal ones.

good christ Destiny is dense

I just keep getting dumber and dumber

Honestly, Sargon and Destiny deserve each other.

this tbh fam

that faggot to change his name to Density

I love this timeline.

best girls tbh

Yes.

Nah that's Nyotengu, but Honoka would make a 10/10 mother.

My only issue with this is the DoA characters can never be fully stripped. Ayane in Estival could only ever go down to her bikini.

But Makoto is 17 and a tomboy while Asuza is 20 years old

You should look for Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, they have a lot of cakes in their files and vid related is a 31 years old Idol, quite an ara.

I like my girls with 2 digit ages.

Where is the bellybutton?

I'm fucking speechless, how does someone this retarded even function in daily life?

(((They))) stole it.

Ok you fucking autist, we like christmas cakes then. Also stop dumping lewds you'll get me arrested by the muttawa.

A shame that estival is not on discount to celebrate the ikkitousen dlc. Its cheaper for me to order a hard copy on amazon for the ps4 than to purchase on psn.

LOOOLL THIS GUY IS FUCKING RETARDED

I want more puchimas.

I do not disagree on that but in my point you get more Ara the older you get, Like Kawashima (28)

It's what happens when you have someone that has only ever gone to university, they think of the people that are in trades as being plebians. For example lots of people go into construction when young because they want to get fit (since it has a lot of physical work) and want to earn some money before going for the job they want. When I got into a trade, only then did I realise how absolutely fucking useless school and university are at teaching you to be ready for the real world.

Can't listen to the stream because my toaster doesn't like the chat. Fuck me. Did Destiny really go as retarded as to say Construction isn't a good field? Is he retarded? The fuck did this floof grow up at?

The file could describe pretty much everyone, especially sjws.

I like my girls with bellybuttons.

I don't contest that either. The user I was agreeing with said you don't have to be a milf to be an ara.

holy fuck sargon is ruining density

I paid my way through college with construction work, I fucking loved it. It was basically getting paid to exercise and play outside.

Any Bluecollar professions or dangerous jobs are shit for minorities and women, and only whites should do them, he said did this in several of his retarded streams, and the high-paying jobs like in the tech industry should have aggressive affirmative action, like with Yahoo and Marissa Mayer!

Honestly they've both lost me at this point. Destiny is mad and is acting smug. Sargon is calmly refuting him, but I can't honestly tell who is making better points. It's boring me to tears.

10/10

Belly buttons are Satan's electrical socket.

Marissa Mayer destroyed Yahoo, she was the one who bought fucking Tumblr for a billion dollarydoos.

Literally who is that slut?

What a good little corporate cocksucker

The worst part is that if they took two minutes to look at Bay's social media presence, they would have found out that she spent all the money on pot and didn't make any effort to actually contact a card-making company to make a deck for her, considering all the images were already done by the time the Kickstarter was launched. But again, "it's about the message," just like when it was revealed that a "send my kid to video game making camp because her brothers said girls don't make video games" Kickstarter was being run by a millionaire domain squatter who was teaching her SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER how to scam people.

Did Destiny just subtly defend the TPP?

Do you have the full comic?

I hated it in Florida. Too fucking hot.

Destiny is freaking the fuck out!

Okay got it on my phone now

This guy's a fucking idiot holy shit

"No we ended up with Trump because people are stupid."
"No, that's not how it works'
"They're stupid!!!!!"

So I take it that Sargon got wise to Destiny's tricks before this time around?

He sounds like he's on the verge of tears.

Destiny just keeps digging his own grave while screaming like a child all the way down.

Anyone can get wise to Autistiny's trick by looking at his old streams, which JonTron should have checked.

hes playing him like a fiddle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE LITERALLY THINKS PEOPLE NEED AN iPHONE TO LIVE

Yes, Destiny, that totally works.

Why people listen to this retard again?

Why do so many think the religious right will somehow come back after sjwism?

I didn't even have a mobile phone until 2014.

How old is he anyway?

I think I got mine in January 2015. I barely even use it, though. Mostly for doing sudokus when I've got nothing to do at work.

I think sargon broke him.

He's not even arguing anymore hes just rambling incoherently.

Its ok lads,aslong as you can get your 'cheap' iPhone it doesn't matter that you're a filthy NEET with no prospects or you can barely provide for your family even though both you and your wife are working.

This dude's a living strawman of a San Francisco hipster, isn't he?

CAME OUT AS A COMMUNIST

He is a university dropout that did a music major for three years

Is this nigger this retarded?!

>all while you've been abusing a 90$ rooted samsung running cyanogenmod for four years and it's not showing any indication of breaking
fucking sheltered prick

Yes.

i'll hatefug your mom

Did he just defend slavery?

I can't listen to anymore, he's making my head hurt holy shit. Sargon is openly laughing at him at this point.

Meh I got no time right now to listen to some e-celeb shit. Just want to comment on the but muh machinery will make up for lesser upper body strength.

I've worked construction type jobs before. And even now, I have yet to see an exo suit loader in common construction jobs. You may not have to be ahnold to drive a forklift or something, but construction jobs and general blue collar labor jobs still has tasks where you need to lift or move stuff that weighs up to 50lbs with your own body.

I worked where there are females in that physical labor job. And they unofficially get assigned to less labor intensive tasks because of practical reasons. Inb4 muh stronk female. Those are still a rarity even when I did work those jobs.

Why is he so fucking obsessed with the economy as opposed to the well being of the people?

MY FUCKING SIDES

IM RUNNING OUT OF REACTION PICS

Remember to download the entire thing before the cuck DMCAs his way out along with his sycophants out of this.

I get a new phone ever 4 years and I don't get the kids logic of every year a new phone.

Clearly.

This is a rape, The rape of Density

Exactly this. It's not even fun anymore, it's just watching a rape. But holy shit does he deserve it.

Literally worse than getting an art degree.

Who is this semen demon?

First he gets fucked by Jim, then raped by Ape then used by Sargon.
How will his ass ever recover?

ur mom

what the fuck is this shit

Mind you, this is the same person that said nobody wants to work in construction.

I think the argument being made is that due to just about everything being done via Internet nowadays (which is a fair point), some method of connection (and phones are apparently the cheapest way at this point) is important in modern society. That still doesn't excuse the people who drop several hundred dollars on phones on regular basis while having trouble affording basic necessities, though.

As an aside, I've been looking into NEA's grants, and outside of like 2 or 3 other grants, most of them seem to be put into G4C. $420,000 in grants since 2012, to be specific.

Shop Density's head on this pic and this is what has happened to him.

Honestly I thin if you called Destiny a nigger he'd argue that you're the nigger all while describing how he supports being a nigger without calling himself a nigger and then 20 minutes later declare himself a proud nigger and act like you're weird for not supporting being a nigger.

I just wanna know what the brown titcow in is from, man.

jesus christ. someone call the cops on sargon. hes not allowed to own people this bad

on it

my sides

It's a bit of NTR.

"Fucking black people are so stupid"
Destiny 2017

What the hell is going on Sargon's stream?

Now now lambchop, I'm not against public displays of affection, but let's keep our raging hatefugging desire in check while the bread is still active.

200%
MAD.jpg
Enough of subsidizing that bullshit with public money already.

Yet most are smarter than him.

Someone really needs to compile every single retarded thing he has said during the stream

I was hoping one of you faggots knew cause I've been trying to know for months.

Magic

ragefug me in the ass please

O-Okay, user…

I can't remember the name but it's pretty much a shotas sister in law or aunt in law cheating.
You don't see the husband at all though but they mention it.

And he ragequits again but not before calling himself "intelligent", holy shit he's on the same intellectual level as Mcintosh.

Not now, not here. Not yet.

Well congratulations, that pic just killed my ragefugging boner.

Sargon was making really shit points but Destiny was doing so horrendously that it turned into a landslide victory.

Nice.

Well, if it's actually on sadpanda it's in one of those full-book galleries so I can't be fucked looking. Guess I'll just tuck it away and hope I forget about it.

reported for hardcore child pornography

I think that's an insult to Josh, at least Josh knows he'd get his ass handed to him in an honest debate.

So on the micintosh scale he is even higher than josh?

in certain parts. yes

Jesus fuck he broke Destiny. He didn't even do that good, but just saying "your economical ideology leads to Trump" and "black marriage crashed after Jim Crow" caused him to totally lose it.
Also fuck that cunt for bashing construction workers.

Offtopic, but man, even Pewdiepie is trashing Andromeda.

Which is the demshits fault.

He's just playing along with what's popular on the net.

Its something by bobobo, i can't remember the title. If you just search for things by him, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Well its not like the popular opinion is wrong in this scenario.

And lots of other similar professions. Seriously, what's wrong being carpenter, mason or welder?

ignore the flag, forgot i had it on

Decided to look quickly at G4C's staff.

archive.is/xyrBn

archive.is/tXued

Other notable names:

Much of this is likely information that is already known, but still.

That its a field women hate not really so it must be bad and vilified.

They can do actual construction, not the super important social deconstruction. :^)

ever since that whole TWJ fisaco. most of pewdiepie's jokes became about how his a nazi. also he became more anti sjw

yes im direct linking

we can take turns

Okay, so this was a 2 and a half hour stream; around when did Destiny say "Black people are so stupid" again? For webm'ing purposes, I assure you.

exhentai.org/g/439932/0aab981221/
i checked this one but i think it's wrong

Nothing, in fact they're damn good professions that contribute greatly to society, he's your typical lefty who looks down on blue-collar workers and calls them peasants from his imaginary throne.

Maybe 10 or 15 minutes or so from the end

The names on that board of directors is very interdasting.
Board of Directors
Duane Bray
Partner at IDEO

Asi Burak
CEO, PowerPlay, Chairman of the G4C Board

Mark DeLoura
Games and Education Consultant

Bruce Hack
Former Vice Chairman, Activision Blizzard

Erik Huey
SVP, Entertainment Software Association

Alan Lewis
Vice President, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs at Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc

Jane McGonigal
Creative Director and Consultant, Avant Game

Elizabeth Sarquis
Founder and CEO, Global Gaming Initiative

Brooks Tanner
Independent Consultant

Ava Zydor
President, Seventh Reach Media

Right at the end, you can't miss it.

Okay I was bitching earlier about getting a bs charge on a prepaid card refunded. So they refunded the money for me but still want me to fax or mail a form in. What happens if I just don't?

exhentai.org/g/1000138/38513334d5/
It's in nip though.

People still use faxes?

Apparently. They said they'll email me the form in the next couple days, but I'm still going to have to fucking fax or mail it in instead of just emailing it back. I just wanted my $2.62 Canadian back because that charge put me just barely too low to get something I wanted.

You have to use your hands, exercise, and be somewhat capable in math and engineering.

It can also feed you wherever the fuck you go no matter what, unlike some silicon valley jobs that can and do change with the tide.

Not that this autist has ever worked a day in his life for real.

I know in japan they do, when I was there every hotel I went to had a fax machine in the room

Fuck, maybe I'll just use a free online faxing service. Turns out that's a thing.

Why you always post traps? Traps are gay.

web.archive.org/web/20170317182443/https://www.rt.com/news/381125-turkey-europe-refugee-deal/
web.archive.org/web/20170317182710/https://www.rt.com/news/380970-europe-religion-wars-turkey/

The only turns I will take is rageheadpatting you and mercilessly holding your hand. Now if you can not contribute other than shitposting in an active bread, the least you can do is to
be fucking quiet, lambchop.
Playtime is later, not now.

I was never in the math and engineering part, since I was a field and lab tech (read: gen labor) for the engineers. But even at the worst days, unless you got mangled or killed by a construction accident or fuckup. It was still one of the most satisfying feeling you can get after an honest day's or nights work is done.

Thank you.

u.teknik.io/dLTlN.mp4

I love those old 30's/40's/50's educational documentary films, I always watch them when I'm bored.
Why did the Mid-Atlantic accent fall out of use?

I wish Sargon really went after that iPhone argument a little harder, because it's the perfect fucking example of Density's economic policies not fucking working.

WOW

It's almost like companies are trying to minimize the cost of labor while maximizing the cost of the product as much as they can get away with. It's almost as if "Muh cheaper goods" coming from a communist is ironic as fuck because its workers who get fucked most in these situations. American workers out of the job in favor for Chinese workers who would get paid more for what they do if they plied out their teeth and sold them on the black market to supplement their slave wages.

I think Density thinks that cheaper product prices fall out of the fucking sky

I get the feeling he expects the corporations to take the hit by making the product cheaper. Works on paper because, yeah, they charge dollars for pennies worth of materials, but the reality is they'll just cut jobs or something to make up for that lost money.

He also contradicted himself with that argument claiming mass immigration is good because, well he didn't give a reason, then claimed exporting those same jobs to communist shitholes is also good because cheap labour means cheap goods.
He also said he supports slavery as long as it's good for the economy.

My math game is shit and I'll easily admit it. But so long as the client isn't a raging shithead or over-anxious prick (both have happened), I don't mind my work and it's kinda the best way I have to zen out, putting rooms together, installing shit, or painting.

This is why I find this shithead grating, going on and on about shit he's never lived through or done. A delusional twit who steadfast is convinced that his way is the best way and that NO ONE will be hurt by it. Naive prick.

Why the fuck did I type that, meant to say "Then giving them low wage jobs".
That"debate" has done a number on my brain.

Looking through G4C's blog. Seems like a heavy amount of fairly standard nonsense for the most part.

This piece popped out at me a bit for whatever reason.
archive.is/WpI3r

Jesus Christ, that faggot destiny is artistically screeching on KiA on his stream

Edrogan either has the isreali jews by the balls or is a real dumbass who has gotten cocky for crushing his rebels and thinks hes imortal. I imagine its the latter, and hes going to be killed and replaced with a zionist puppet.

they made some good points, I try to turn it into a webm.

Ah, now I remember why I didn't like DKC 3.

When I worked at a fast food restaurant we used faxes to order stuff.

I'm going to go with the second one
I doubt it but if he does, then it will be much later, since he is putting himself in such a position that he has immunity from both NATO and Russia, meaning he could invade Syria and nobody could stop him.

And i'm sure he'll still claim he won

Thats the reason you hate it? Not kiddy kong that controls like a goddamned lead weight?
Fucking love everything in that game but him

His controls aren't really bothering me. At least not compared to Donkey in DKC 1. The physics in general do feel a little off compared to 2, though. Feels like they made Dixie heavier and slower.

gamergate = shitposting thread

If he becomes a problem for the eu wouldn't nato say "see ya"?

ayy thanks. turns out I had the english version of that chapter bookmarked from ages ago and forgot
nhentai.net/g/143125/
I knew I recognized those eyebrows.

Sums up most of their mentality.

Heh, has jelly won yet, or was it marmalade with a surprise comeback. Did that thing even produce anything outside of the usual 2conceptual4u shovelware tier drek.

NATO absolutely needs Turkey so it really isn't a matter of him trying to win the favour of both the US and Russia but rather just Russia. It's like the EU saying "see ya" to Greece, which never happened and which was as a result of Greece taking fuckhuge loans from Germany to buy tanks from Germany to meet requirements set by NATO.

>that fucking moron Newsweek journo who claims he was "assaulted on Twitter" because he knowingly watched a strobe gif after a night of sleep deprivation and drinking, KNOWING FULL-WELL HE IS EPILEPTIC, is apparently dancing around bragging that he got the guy who "assaulted" him arrested
This shit especially pisses me off, because I know someone who FUCKING DIED aggravating her epilepsy like he did, and he's doing it purely to virtue signal against "Trump supporters."

Hopefully someone will make a best-of-destiny for those of us with limited time in our day

The ResistJam page has the full list of the submissions now. They're about as good as you'd expect.

The last of stuff that popped out from 2016:

archive.is/TUB5j

archive.is/8OBjn
I think this is basically one of those more obvious examples of the organization using the medium as propaganda.

I need a drawfag interpretation of this

Checked
I'm thinking one of those artist fairies that >>>/monster/ drawfags draw from time to time.

See here not the first time that Texas is dedicated to stopping bullshit trolling

Don't bully me trips, fucking autocorrect

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

The thing that gets me is that he isn't even a victim of circumstance, he has practically outright admitted that he purposefully did shit to make himself lapse into a seizure. I honestly hope this shit gets thrown out in court.

It's like yin and yang, you can't have one without the other.

Don't say that shit.

Anime tiddies encompasses all of lewd 2D bodies.

You miss the part where he is part of the (((Chosen Race))) this is on the level that even John Flynt and Chelsea Van Valkenberg can only covet and envy.

What about flats?

Is this it? Just some highlights if that is the page.
archive.fo/rPHD1

The Cat In The Hijab
andyman404
A cat wearing a hijab boards the subway on her daily commute. What interactions await her today?
Rpg

CATALYST
theLucre
Rile a crowd and push back against the darkness
Action

Bash The Fash
destroyfascism
Fascists have taken over the White House, and it's up to you to stop them!
Action

Protest Tycoon 2017
CandyCodedGames
A proof of concept protest tycoon game created for Resist Jam 2017.
Simulation

Bikini Season
Artizaw5um
The outcome of sexist media - quiz form
Other

It's like clockwork and pottery at this point.

Yep, that's exactly it.

She's not flat, she's just petite.

cowtits
COWTITS
C O W T I T S

I really want an eltonel drawing of vivian and white korra in A2 and 2B costume. But I'm too cheap to pay his commissions right now. What do.

Marie is being bullies by Honkers for her flat.

Her ass is far from flat.

wew

Her as is fat.

Even Honoka beats her in that department.

Hopefully a bat.

She still has visible breasts with even slight curvature.

This is what I want to read. But how are sumos not recognizable when they're one of the biggest most iconic comedic parodies about Japanese culture? Unless they're just talking about the fact the lingo wouldn't be familiar.

I guess most people know what Sumo is but they don't know rules or lingo about Sumo.

That's not exactly a low bar, user.

We talking about fat asses again?

That's always been a piss poor excuse localizers use and it's complete horse shit, if a pun or joke doesn't work outside of the country of origin so the fuck what, then the player can just look it up and who knows they might even learn something new.
It's like they're terrified of people learning of another culture.

Hey, don't use the term fat when talking about tits or ass.

Fat is for asshurt landwhales and retarded whi excuses of men with a handful being likable br

Because men are willing to put in the time needed for those fields, plus what he says is only half true, you see far more women in nursing and pharmacology but most of them tend to have either an associates or a bachelors, most men will go for a masters or in the case of pharmacology, a doctorate.

Its not that women are incapable of this, plenty of women have held these positions, its just that to get there they have give up a lot that many women aren't willing to, family, husbands, kids, all sorts of stuff.

At the end of the day it comes down to being happy, if a woman is happy with her job even if she's not top dog, who cares? She has her job and time for her family/friends.

That's what these dumb cuck feminists and betas don't get, you wanna see unhappy women? Force them into labor they don't want to do purely because "there's to many men in them", we have legions of kids that are gonna grow up unhappy because their parents are forcing them into professions they don't give a fuck about.

of course the worst one is spoilered

There's a lot of potential for this shit

Isn't that a crime though? If someone pepper sprayed you then tried to steal your gun wouldn't that give you a legal right to kill them in self defence?

Thanks. I got fired form my job, and now I have to suck dicks for a living. I hope one day I get to suck yours so I can bite it off.

In some states, yeah you can shoot the cunt dead on the spot.

Birth of a Wish (Become God) is the best song from Nier OST.

Didn't that tickle some some journo's brain possibly through his ass to write an article about shoving the controller up his rectum.

Only in some states? Isn't pepper spraying someone illegal or a reason to defend yourself?

Damn, that's a special kind of stupid right there

I swear in another life I want to flip that shit on its head with an user literally telling Holla Forums he just got harshly called to my office just to get promoted for good taste.

Illegal discharge of gas
I believe thats what it was called when cwc did it

So they'd be calling the police on themselves?

Cause the police would side with the gun owner provided they had a license and arrest the person for assault and stealing property.

It is illegal, but some states in the U.S. are retarded. Illinois gives more rights to criminals than to victims. IF you injure a criminal in illinois in self-defense, then you have to pay their medical costs. Insurance usually does not cover it either.

Its almost as dumb as that woman who thinks she can take a gun out of a police holster and kill everyone on a whim if she wanted to.

Only if your cute.❤️️

archive.fo/icr2A
Yes you have Jed Whitaker to thank for that, thankfully the faggot didn't include any footage of it.

The man who cares so little about GG that he tweets about it every waking moment strikes again.

SJW are not known for their great logic. Even though when I did my roadtrip to Vegas with my friends a couple years back we stopped at a diner with some guys openly carrying guns, we don't see that in canada. Made us feel weird for a while but the guys were funny and ended telling us cool places to visit on the way.

That was the beta who tried to blackmail nudes from women by threatening to kill himself if they didn't right?

That fag is active again? I know he and other burnout retards are really asshurt at GG for some reason. I know that peppipopa autist got mad when he got called out for stealing webms from Holla Forums to post on cuckchan and also defends that kacho retard. A lot of burnouts who used to shit on Kacho now defend him and censorship.

We're talking about the good kind to maintain strong morale.

All I know is he left GG and hasn't shut up about how little he cares since, to the tune of 120 thousand fucking tweets.

I would love to see a /cow/ thread on this guy. There has to be enough material.

Why though? was it his new Tumblrism episode or did he revive his asshurt?

kek, good times.

Who the hell knows why? All I know is I woke up today and apparently Jim was banned from Twitter.

So assault and theft charges. I hope you archived that tweet.

How the fuck did that go to the wrong post? Ment for oh, and I forgot, if the dumb bitch points the gun at him, threat of murder?

This is a sjw pipe dream, they wouldn't do shit except tweeting about it.

They'd yell "gun" and be charged with inciting panic at most, since they are too pussy to try and pull anything.

Impossibru. Because honestly mang, they're all pretty fantastic.

Vidya journalism in current era. What a hell of a timeline.

Meh, you were blowing dicks for a living before, now you're sucking them. Doesn't seem to be a yuge change tbh. :^)
I'm just pulling your benis, no homo. Besides, what in the fuck were you doing browsing h8channit during work anyway.

ubiosoftware

cancer

i don't want to watch two hours of autism, did he get rekt again like with jenni badchild

that will never happen

who

good

i want to see this faggot kill himself

I made the mistake of hearing the local radio news the other day, and the host said, and I'm not joking, "one of the things that most concerns humanity nowadays is how to charge our iPhones".

It's a wonder how humanity managed to survive without iphones.

He is getting set up by the globalists to be the vanguard of Islam's side in WWIII. They want all the benefits that Islam has given them for their lower classes, accepting the degeneracy, but they don't want them to supplant them as the ruling power. I do think things are moving faster than they were supposed to, though.

It's probably her star sign, Aries.

Every time I go outside there's a number of morons with their faces buried in their overpriced iPhones obsessed with sharing every single thing they do online, if Robotic servants actually became a thing I guarantee you obesity rates would skyrocket.

Unsurprising.

I just came back. What did I miss?

Ugh triggered.

But Destiny is right! Africa is in a piss poor state because the natives don't have iPhones or outlets to charge them!

Sargon finally got gud at debate.
Jesus Christ, I'm actually surprised he tore Destiny a new asshole.

Maybe he just badly expressed the supposed net gap between first world countries and third world countries, where first world countries have an advantage to use net tools to make business from zero and information while third world countries can't even get a computer.

Teachers in my comunications postgraduate talked about it, even if I think they should just worry about making a business in their local zone.

God forbid I don't want the e-waste to get worse.

True, true. I can't stop listening to it.

Tranny gonna tranny.

I wish more games would have simple collectors editions with just a complete soundtrack. I am still pised at the p5 collectors edition not being the jap one with the 4 disc soundtrack, I do not need a messenger bag.

Gotta love those who want tokens!

Sargon debated a Holla Forums retard Destiny who made an absolute ass out of himself, this was shortly after NakedApe destroyed Destiny so badly in another online debate he started crying and rage quit only to DMCA any evidence of it happening.
If anyone still sides with Destiny after this train wreck they need to be institutionalized.

Again. Why should anyone give a fuck?

It's fun.

Because watching stupid people doing stupid shit is funny.

Is that the girl from the Pigeon Blood hentai?

Nah. Operator 6O from Nier Automata who's a lesbian.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Ara Ara Edition

I can't believe I didn't think of it before.

user…

Did someone say Ara Ara?

I'm now conflicted I was going to say St Patricks day edition but Ara edition is also good.

St. Ara's Day.

That might work

Ara Affection will come to you if your colorized post ID is a shade of green?

If the Irish were anymore inbred, they'd be a fucking sandwich. Don't encourage the niggers. I'm sure they're still busy not having any fucking potatoes to eat

Destiny is one of those faggots who completely believes in social constructionism and starts autistic screeching at any biology related explanation blows them out.

What would work really well is MilfViv as the header. Sadly, I don't have it on hand right now.

When will people see the light and make some. I would but I can't code or animate

It looks more like a supreme gentleman metalhead than a women.Sick!

They're never fucking satisfied, these people.

I still can't believe that sargon fucked destiny so hard.

Look if you're going to post shit from tumblr, you might as well post the other picture that went along with it.

twitter.com/Ryona_Violet/status/842821272581095426
Every time.

I'm still confused by the SJW reaction to that, there was no "dude bro angry" over it if anything it only prompted more porn.

There were a handful of people getting outraged over it, but it was an insignificant amount.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody cared but sjw love to invent this kind of shit, makes them believe they are on the right side of history.

webm with curb your enthusiasm's music now

Should have curbed stomped the traitor, but even that would be letting her off easy with all the blood on her hands.

The MSM will run shit talk him over this. Have your archives of their fabricated stories glorifying Trudeau about doing the same thing at the ready.

How do these faggots function in real life?

Don't get me wrong, SJWs were milking those people for all they were worth, even if most people didn't give a fuck.

They already are.

You know what they say: Silence is golden.

Fucking good. Why shake her hand when she's got blood on it?

that scene just looks awkward to me

Drumpf refuses to do whatever we tell him to do! Can you imagine that fascist dictator? The nerve!
-completely not out of it MSM

Trump is a faggot

archive.is/UqNyy

Netflix is really hellbent on destroying themselves at the altar of SOCJUS aren't they

he is a germaphobe

You're going back, Carlos

They're just copying youtubes system where thumb downs don't actually count.

she should have been a religious zealot who at least would hound you if you displayed a wiff of immoral behavior. Though this being bioware talking about god a lot probably was pushing it for them.

This actually makes me want to play the game just to analyses everything they did wrong.

And then people wonder why I pirate netflix shows.
That being said Daredevil was the only good thing out of that Marvel list.

So what's the tl;dr of trump meets Merche?

I'll still be streaming MEA for anons when it comes out.

any idea what time thatll happen?

I mean on a larger scale than simply marching in and pretending to be fighting ISIS

Midnight est on the 21st.

Are you the same user who did uncommon time? Also if so Tv tropes is super asshurt at your stream

Mister Fingerbang streamed a discussion with a Destiny fan.

he called him a furfag and told him to leave

Na I'm just some nobody who got the game for free. Might as well have some fun with it.

Jesus, listened to this for 10 mins and it sounds like that cuck destiny pretending to be his own fan white knighting himself.

fugg

what

>suddenly, people coming out the woodwork saying that, despite all the factors that went into him having a seizure, including him DOING THINGS THAT EPILEPTICS SHOULD CONSCIOUSLY AVOID, he didn't deserve it

you cant tell us that and not give the juicy details.

Cmon gurl, dish.

He refers to Destiny at "I" at some points.

Elaborate.

You better make the next season great, shia.

?

This is getting pretty sad at how an autistic lolcow socialist retard sophist managed to bait JonTron in a fucking debate that turned to autistic screeching

twitter.com/atommorgan/status/842821267162062849

Tay lives.

Hello Adam, they will just attack the people who coded it

Not Adam FYI just made me lulz

MS is going to relobotomize Tay if she keeps showing up and telling the truth.

0 FUCKS GIVEN

Jesus fuck, his entire twitter is virtue signalling nonsense from a true believer

Wait, never mind that, did a quick skim and mistook a tweet. twitter.com/atommorgan/status/842816801469841408

Going to bed, bully me in my dreams gaymergays

oww shit, this has to be used against all those ugly trans people. Google is so pro sjw it would really be funny if they got attacked by them.

Yeah, he's totally /ourguy/

GET BULLIED, NERD

Never knew these meetings were outright petting zoos for journalists. I expected at least a slight amount of subtlety

You're in germany aren't you.

You wouldn't happen to be a Hawaiian judge, would you?

Who knew.

Who is that glorious purple-haired little girl in the fourth picture?

Some irrelevant potato. Pay no heed to it.

Cool

Sjws on Tv tropes caught wind of 8/v/'s uncommon time stream and were super asshurt about I think the creator was super mad about us loving Teagan her "strawman" she was mad that a h8 site was her game's fanbase.

A potato

That's GILDA MARS the uh oh no no word bzzzt downvote reddit tard

imgur.com/a/K7nTX
imgur.com/a/mZnck
imgur.com/a/Rc5Ou

you're as retarded as your waifu

That seems very petty.

She couldn't understand why we love Teagan she based her off this person she knows IRL this mean straw man.

Do it fag.

I know that waiting for me to ragehold your hand and pat your head with the force and fury of a thousand suns is making you ahegao double peasu stupid with anticipation.

But that potato is not wrong, if it was referring to the 4th pic if it counts from left to right.

The scary part is how prevalent that type is around.

WHAT!?

It's just me or the author forgot to draw her panties? Looks like she isn't wearing anything down there.

Sonyggers win again!

That's actually really sad.

Warned you all. If the game has Denuvo that either means the game is shit or the port shit.

isn't it better that way? Also anyone happens to have that one pic of gilda wearing vivs clothes?

I also remember the real Teagan showing up here at one point and finding out everything we assumed about the writer was true. She was also pretty /fit/.

It seems the biodrones is getting desperate.

New Eurkea 7 movies coming

Oh shit she actually came on? What she say?

Have an updated pic

I like how they can't parse "Even this shitty corrupt site thinks it's shit"

Who's using RPS as a credible source? The most I've done is go "wow, even John Walker can't defend this pile of steaming garbage, and that guy said that Gone Home had better writing than Myst."

Oh man this takes me back. Didn't keep up with the movie that came after the show or the second season. Are they worth the watch?

mass effect abomination is trending on facebook
people are tearing it to shreds

E7 is a classic watch it and its a rebuild of Eva type thing going on with these E7 films.

What's wrong with it?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

WHERE IS THE SOURCE

Lambchop, you sound like you're all talk. I doubt you have what it takes to meet up elsewhere so you can prove you got the walk to back up that talk. :^)

haha holy shit is this true? need confirmation

last for no homos

:^)

Like you wouldn't suck that dick like a baby on a pacifier.

Some tech news
techraptor.net/content/russias-anti-monopoly-agency-deems-apple-guilty-iphone-price-fixing

Wonder how would Destiny would react to the Russians fining Apple for price fixing iPhones.