Do you think nobody that works at Nintendo has ever talked to anyone that has used one of their consoles in the past...

Do you think nobody that works at Nintendo has ever talked to anyone that has used one of their consoles in the past decade about friend codes or they're just fucking with people because they find it funny?

I mean I can't imagine nobody at Nintendo has ever seen how much people hate friend codes. Maybe they just don't know how to make an account based system?

There has to be a reason. I remember a vast majority of wii users already complaining about it. There's NO WAY Nintendo doesn't already know how hated they are

Nintendo consoles are designed with very young children in mind. Obfuscating accounts through the friend code system protects said children.

I wanna sniff some cunny :3c

But then why do they have stuff like miiverse with accounts

You pretendos are going to feel really silly when Nintendo releases the Switch's sale numbers.

Nintendo is just as insulated from the rest of the world as Microsoft. Otherwise their consoles wouldn't have gimmicks.

Except friend codes are mostly depreciated, quit being autistic.

Not anymore they don't.

IIRC the friend codes on Switch are temporary until they get the full service up and running.

Nintendo hates online period. They only begrudgingly put it in newer consoles because the last time they tried to tell consumers that they didn't want online, despite the complete opposite being the case, their console got BTFO.

Damn, I didn't think the miscommunication between NoA and NoJ was THIS bad.

It's always been that way. NoA/NoJ drove a game dev they were financing crazy and into bankruptcy with their incredibly conflicting demands on the game body harvest.

I've been sitting here reading the first line of your post for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what it means, and I still haven't deciphered it.

You must be retarded then, despite the sloppy writing i got it pretty easily.

I still laugh at the first line and a half.

Nintendo doesn't care what gaijin think or want.

I'm fine with friend codes, I just don't like friend codes for individual games
That shit is retarded

Which one?

I'd like to know this too

who the fuck is a friend code?

Me too, especially since I always imagine the guy being younger than he likely actually is.

It's bizarre how bad nintendo consoles are. Like every game I've played on an NDS or a wii would be legitimately better in every conceivable way on either a gameboy or a gamecube. It's bizarre.