Fighting Game General: SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hisako Confirmed for 2017!

Yamazaki trailer was released: youtube.com/watch?v=xg_4GWnhHFg
4 New Characters teased for the game(Whip, Yamazaki plus two more). 2 new free stages and 5 new costumes were also announced. Whip will cost U$5.99 and will be released on April, 5th.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. KOFXIII, 98UMFE and 2002UM on Steam are all based on their arcade versions

Shin Hisako confirmed as a new character for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0Hzu1GvQo
She'll be available in March 21st and will cost U$4.99

The game will be released on 05/16/2017. Firestorm was confirmed for game: youtube.com/watch?v=brLaXEwQCTU
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff that can be normally unlocked by playing the game.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.

Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Costumes and modes were confirmed as DLC too.
The game will be released on June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder exclusive character.

New Season 2 balance patch detailed: capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2017/03/15/street-fighter-v-season-2-balance-update
The update will be released at the end of April.

New colab with Arc System Works released. Costumes from Guilty Gear and Blazblue for the DOA girls: youtube.com/watch?v=OI0835VrkrQ

During a Chinese E-Sports Twitch stream, a new character named Wagui was revealed and the title of the game changed to Yatagarasu (in Chinese): Enter the Eastward.: clips.twitch.tv/vjgamerhk/FaithfulGrouseItsBoshytime

New DLC update announced for arcade, console and PC. The console version will be released in Japan on May 25th.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.

Ironman, Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain America, X, Ryu and Morrigan have been confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. It won't feature assists but tag ins are available at all times. The system will revolve around choosing from one of the Infinity Gems to customize your team, each having a different effect.

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.

Crowdfunding for Unholy Nights to get a physical copy of the SNES fighting game by former SNK devs is up: kickstarter.com/projects/1251527936/unholy-night-snes-fighting-game-console-cartridge
The brazilian fighting game project, TRAF: Trajes Fatais also has a crowdfunding campaing: trajesfatais.com.br/catarse/

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html

>Previous thread: archive.is/kNnuw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aksysgames/status/842430768492109824
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/842524681064267776
archive.is/ul0CO
snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teamstory/japan.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Contest_of_Champions
archive.is/DKD8M
labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/
twitter.com/NobuyukiKuroki/status/843021597392879616
nichegamer.com/2017/03/20/examu-crowdfund-english-pc-version-arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars/
twitter.com/takaya_coucho/status/843111002090610688

clips.twitch.tv/AlertGorgeousPenguinCeilingCat
gematsu.com/2017/03/injustice-2-firestorm-trailer-source-crystals-premium-currency-revealed
twitter.com/aksysgames/status/844673030928265216
youtube.com/watch?v=6roRcCYF2ks
archive.is/Q6e5V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post mains:

Should've mentioned the third and final location test for Rev2 kicked off earlier today and will be running all week long.

Will SFV's failure be the end of the genre?

And maybe a leak of Vanessa in KOFXIV

I didn't know. The only thing I saw mentioned is that Anji was in Baiken's story mode but I didn't find any images.

Yes, just like after SFIII we had the dark ages pal :^)

Everything else kept chugging along during the dark ages of Capcom fighters, so no.

Rev 2 is coming to the US 26-05-2017. Digital is $19,99 and standalone is $39,99; the later is PS4 only.
Still no word on a EU release.

twitter.com/aksysgames/status/842430768492109824

I think it's fair to say that Rev2 will have at most one more character besides Baiken and Answer. You think Aksys will go back to disc-only kikery once the inevitable next upgrade is announced?

IMO Capcom can screw the pooch into a bloody pulp and SFV will never be a "failure" as long as they got every FGC e-celeb clinging to it like pothead remoras on a retarded shark.

What's the one autistic mechanic you'd like to put into a fighting game if you were in charge of designing and balancing it?

I recently thought about the way fighting games handle time, and it occurred to me that many games let you slow down, stop, or accelerate time, but none of them let you reverse it. I think it'd be neat if one of your universal defensive options was to rewind the opponent half a second, or a second - perhaps there could be different options which scale with meter spent. I'm not sure what kind of state it'd put you into (neutral? automatic counterhit?), or whether it should be something you'd have easy access to (EX meter, tension meter, etc.) or more similar to a burst meter, but I felt the idea had merit.
yes this was a thinly veiled effort to put this idea in writing
but i know everyone likes being an idea guy anyway
pls no bully

Still no word on a PC release, either, from what I can see.

why

I think it doesn't mention PC and EU because it's a site done by Aksys and they only include information about the ones they are "responsible" for themselves, meaning only consoles and only in America.

I think it'll have 3 or 4 characters on non-arcade version. Robo-Ky and/or Ariels are my best guesses.

Robo-Ky is probably next, though Ariels would be fucking sick if she's in her batshit insane state. There's also Zappa, but I'm not sure how they'd pull him off considering he's no longer cursed now, and Anji who was apparantly spotted in Baiken's story mode.

If he's there, how come Nips didn't send pics all over the internet yet? Grorious Nippon not so grorious?

Probably because it's strictly forbidden to take any cameras or other capture devices with you when attending these location tests.

Don't know how it will be for PC but for the EU release, I think it's Deep Silver that will handle the publishing (still no word on their twitter though).

I'd go with Robo-Ky. Zappa would probably need to be completely redesigned since he looks like a average joe now.
Pope Juggalo and Anji are for the next version. Only $19,99, goy! :^)

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/842524681064267776
Harada joining in giving Trajes Fatais his best wishes.

It doesn't really matter if there's a loketest or not, arcades there just have a no photography rule in general. There will be scraps of shaky cam footage, but don't expect to see anything big. Most of the info comes from JP players posting on Twiter.

I would play the fuck out of Ariels, juggalo or not. I was actually pretty surprised she wasn't actually playable in the first place, she coulda been cool

Unless they are postponing stuff, waiting for Injustice 2 release, Nether might have just punched the series right in the nuts.

archive.is/ul0CO

Trait button
pic

Not bad! They managed to get their attention. Pretty sweet.

Does anyone want to play UMvC3 on steam with me. I absolutely suck (just get by in normal arcade with lots of continues) and it looks like no one plays this game online. Even if I find people to play with online (I only found two lobbies) I get my ass handed to me. Help

Is Juri good for a beginner??

Man japan really likes Yamazaki's fish

it's his fish, he can have it

WAS FIRESTORM SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE A NIGGER?
Not really familiar with the character but i always thought he was White.
I just hope netherrealm isn't going at it again.

I think there is a man that understand Ryuji's love for fish bashing.

SFV has no characters.. wtf are they doing even.
How hard can it be to add more. Lots more.

user, you are not really following anything about DC.
It's because of the TV shows. In fact, it is the reason Supergirl is even in the game.

By the way Satan, the series are also the reason Captain Cold will be in the game.

So yeah, (((they))) are at it again.
I was genuinely surprised when they didn't make deadshoot a nigger as well, since that turd of a movie that came out recently.
Guess they won't see a cent from me.

But the sad part Satan, is that the Matrix Terminator with Za Warudo powers didn't made it into the game.

WE WUZ SUPERHEROZ N' SHIT!

To be honest, in the series (((they))) didn't forced it. The doctor is the real Firestorm, but his body is unstable alone, and he needs someone else to "spend" the energy. The black boy can be switched. The characters work well. And the doctor is not gay, he is a married man with a great career. And the it seems that the black boy got smarter by having the real Firestorm inside him.
By the way, the Za Warudo Terminator Matrix Girl. She can return projectiles, so, that would be really interesting in the game. Just ignore the music.

reminder MvC Infinite is being funded and influenced by paramount movie (thus why iron man and cap are using movie designs) people that hate Fox and their IPs so there's a chance we'll see very few X-men and Fantastic 4 characters or possibly none at all

Firestorm's been a nog since Identity Crisis, that shitpile of an event, so roughly 13 years.

Yea niggerstorm has been a thing in the comics since mid 2000 or so after Ronnie died in 2004

I doubt we will see any X-Men in the game. But that will hurt the title. No Sentinel, no Wolverine, no Magneto, no Storm…
Jseus, that game will have a hard time, unless they got really smart and start to bring some really crazy marvel stuff into the mix to compensate. I would vote for Volcana. She might be jew, but at least her power would work really well in a fighting game.
I think we will also see at least Thor and two other characters. Looking that the recent movies, I would say that Hela and Loki will probably be playable. Hell, the first level shown was Asgard.

You think B. Janet will be in kof xiv? I hope so. Also I thought I had my main in guilty gear, but I've just been playing a bunch of characters in accent core and it has so many that just work great. I can play faust, zappa, slayer, and baiken at a pretty good level while playing order sol, sol, and anji mito at a respectable level. I wish more people played this as its the one fighting game that just clicks with me.

Well the fact that (((they))) gave an explanation doesn't mean they aren't doing for demoralizing propaganda
Surely not a coincidence, more like a (((Cohen-cidence)))

What I wanted to say user, was that, in the series, it works. There the real Firestorm is the doctor. The black guy is a vessel that can, and already had been, substituted.
Hell, for a moment in that series, Firestorm was a russian femme fatale scientist!
So, yeah, they were smart here, since Firestorm is always white, but needs someone else to be stable, that that someone else can be anyone. At least it was better than the mess called Fant4stic.

(checked)
But still they kept the nigger version in injustice 2.

MvC:I is just an anime game now. No tagging? WTF?

There is tagging though, it's 2v2.
Assists were just removed because it didn't make sense for your teammate to just hop in for only one attack and made some characters be used for their assist only, so now it's SFxT style quick-tagging instead.

I'm ready to go get my ass kicked at locals now. Something just clicked about 2 weeks ago and the stick finally feels natural again. If you've been grinding keep it up, it pays off.

Any tips for my first tournament? The last one I played it was way back when MK3 was still new. I have no idea what I'm getting into. How long do casuals usually last after a tournament? I'm assuming until the booze runs out?

Casuals should run as long as people want to play, It's a good idea to get some casual games in before the tournament to warm up. What kind of tournament is it and what game?

how long did it take them to admit they fucked up on sfxt?

i really hate it that everyone seems to believe that you have to make your game simplistic in order to appeal to kids. if anything, kids are becoming more autistic than ever before

Shingo players now on suicide watch.

Though it would be cool if Rock Howard is added as a DLC. Think of all the fun interactions he'll have with Geese and his minions.

The real funny part? The heroes that were always black, like Vixen os Static Shock will not be in the game. And I wonder if Marvel mightbdo the same in Infinite.

I'm surprised the characters from animated shows like Static Shock and the Teen Titans don't get that much attention since the people who grew up (see: a lot of people) would fucking love to have more representation, but we got only Raven and Cyborg in 1 and Raven was speechlessly ugly, so now only Cyborg lives on in 2 and Robin I guess, but he gets fame from other places. Starfire would have been cool even if she's a slut.

also
I fear that there are people who Ed Boon is mentoring with this lack of creativity he has.

To be honest, Wade was in the first Injustice.

We already have two female redheads in the roster with Cheetah and Poison Ivy, and Ivy already fills the resident slut position. So Starfire would have been doubly superfluous.

lmao

You know, Ivy would work better not fighting directly, but using a golem of plantes. She should be like BB Rachel, not hitting directly, but using her plants.

snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teamstory/japan.php
With Alice and Geese in the game proper I highly doubt it. At least at this point Kyo's moveset changed so much that Shingo could be something different.

Also wouldn't mind King of the Monsters coming back, fuck April Fool's

I don't play KI but I listen to its music, have they released Shin Hisako's theme yet? If not, when will they?

Sort of like what some of Swamp Thing's attacks do + Tron Bonne's Servbot assists?

Raven, Cyborg, and Robin were bound to get in.
Beast Boy would make a fascinating Mix-Up or grappler, while Starfire would probably just be projectiles or whatever Jean Grey did.

Is this correct? The channel doesn't look like it's official or anything. Also this doesn't sound good so far to me. I know the guy that made S1 and S2 left, but S3's and Kilgore's theme were better than this too. This sounds like a shitty song by a fan

Swamp Thing is too direct. He grabs and punches too much. Tron is indeed a better example. When you fight her in Arkham Asylum, you in fact fight her plants, and she is the weak spot. Something like that would be preferable.

Rkosmik has been posting the new KI themes for a long time m8.

SF5 is the main one I'm going for sadly, but they play SF3/KoF/GG as well plus a random old game. It's monthly and you get points based on where you place. After 12 months the top 10 get seeded based on points for a big tournament. Winner gets a large cash prize and a trip to Evo next year. I know I'm not going to win either I'm just going for the competition.

It's double elimination and basically mirror's evo rules.

Really makes me appreciate classic comic artists more.

I wonder if this whole hit-people-with-the-first-thing-within-reach is a nod to the Yakuza games? They didn't invent it but it's certainly an ode to hitting people with random objects.

2/bone

Drop it, Max. It's not working.

When they're brainstorming, Boon picks a action figure, goes "Super's gonna be…", flails it around and calls it a day.

"Redundancy" seems to be the design philosophy of Injustice 2 - you get a character with a theme and the Batman character with that same theme.

I can't wait to roll with Sylvie/Joe/Shingo

If you want to fug a marvel skely, you have death. Hela just like skely motifs.
By the way, I'm still pissed at that supid Vanessa model that might had been leaked. I hope the game allow modding like SF usually do on PCs in order to fix that.

I know they're not sticklers about accuracy, but being half skeleton is the mythological Hela's "thing", so to speak.

That's why I said Marvel's Hela. Thor was also supposed to be ginger, not blonde. And I do find it sad that almost no one in the west represents her correctly was in Age of Mythologies. That Vanillaware version looks fantastic, but it is also completely wrong.

And Loki got fucked by a giant horse.

Seems more "inspired by" than a depiction of the actual figure. And I'll give them props for taking things a step further; I bet nobody saw that thing under her skirt coming.
Even Odin doesn't seem to be THE Odin but someone who's heavily based on him. Ditto for Onyx/Surtr.

posting

it sold less than SF4AE on the 3DS did
casuals hate it
Pros hate it
the only people that genuinely like it are in-between casual and pros; people that never actually go to tourneys and just play online.

every time I see these mains posted I'm expecting a changelog for the chart. Also what's wrong with just playing online instead of tournaments?

I would say that tournaments have one good thing: you can play with people directly. No lags, no connection lost, no talking shit without the risk of getting punched. Online nowadays is killing most games in the scene because it is usually hard to get it good enough. So hard that even big companies have major problems with it. Oh, and big tournaments are also not good in the long run, because of money prizes. The only thing keeping people from abandoning SFV and get into other games is the tournament money. To me, online and money based tournaments have been the biggest problem of the genre.

This is a noobish question, but how easy is it to transition from game to game (Barring the obvious outliers like Smash and NetherRealm games)?

There are a number of 2D fighters I have on my computer that I would like to play, but, given that I'm out of the house often, I'm unable to play them as much as I like. However, I do have a 3DS and a copy of BB:CS2 (And Smash too). How difficult would it be to transition what I've learned in CS2 to other fighting games?

I used to do that but I stopped, I didn't see too much point in typing out the changes, if anyone likes that kinda thing I can start doing that again.
I was just grouping the people that like the game together is all, meant nothing of it, if you get enjoyment out of a game in one way than the other there's no problem, the game's doing it's job of giving you entertainment, personally I can't stand it though, the tiniest bit of latency fucks me over.

it depends on a lot of things.
I have a friend who was Melee only and I showed him the ropes in a few other games, now he's pretty good at soul caliber 2, Tekken and Chaos Code and decent at Nitroplus and Skullgirls.
but that was due to me showing him the basics,
regardless of getting help or having a scene or not it always comes down do time, you put enough time into something you'll get the hang of it.
be sure to watch tutorials if there are any and try to find recorded matches on youtube to see what they're doing and see if you can manage that.
other anime fighters (and maybe Injustice) will feel pretty natural, more traditional 2D and 3D fighters may take a bit of extra time.

Ivy could play like a Sim analogue with slow but long reaching vines.

Play with actual people. Like when there were still vidya arcades..

Seems like Michael Latham, one of the creators of Eternal Champions want to make something new, trough crowdfunding…
Right now seems like they are just on the ideas stage, but who knows.
Got the info from a defunct KS project called chainsaw massacre FB group. The guy who did the other KS is talking to the EC creator.

Will MvC:I be anything like Marvel: Contest of Champions?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Contest_of_Champions

One more thing, the hues did it. They got the funding, and are now trying to hit the other characters goals. If any of you want to risk it, the link is in the OP

Had this game. Played it all the time.
In hindsight it's pretty darn terrible, especially balancewise (every character has at least 20 special moves and archetypes are non-existant) but it did have some interesting ideas and a shitload of game modes. It also had a remarkably punishing arcade mode with limited continues, being tossed back when losing and a final boss that makes Omega Rugal look fair and balanced.

Baiken and Answer IKs. Spoilered in case you don't want to see it yet for some reason

Adding the rest of those characters would literally scream "disc-locked characters" knowing most of them were playable with hacks (Bo Rai Cho would technically count as a disc-locked character). The game is already shitty and sleazy with Goro, Shinnock, and Bo being disc-locked, sjw-pandering, and microtransactions. We don't need another thing to make this game even shittier than it's current state.

I was almost going to ask what gives with MvCI - Worst of Both Worlds.

Oh Capcom, you never learn.

Has Guilty Gear ever had a bad IK in the series. Because I don't think they had, unless I'm not thinking hard enough.

Did someone say "Worst of Both Worlds?"

I-no's Xrd IK is pretty shit.

Christ, those are enormous. I'm conflicted: I know it isn't true to her older design, but I never played any of the older games and I love huge breasts. They are sweet animations, though, and I wonder how long it'll be before some vorefag becomes obsessed with Answer.

Axl's is pretty garbage in Xrd. The concept is cool, but nothing really happens and it's over in a handful of seconds.

Oh, and I had a question I wanted to ask the thread which is markedly less autistic than my earlier one: how long have you all been playing fighting games? I've heard people joke about '09ers, but being a '17er myself, it can be a bit discouraging to hear people talk about years' worth of experience in games I'll never play in a single breath (when people say "arcade" I think of Virtua Cop and ski-ball). I was catching up on Final Round coverage for GGXrd, and the commentators mentioned what playing "old Guilty Gear" was like and, fuck, dude, I'm not used to completely lacking a frame of reference like this.

I know I shouldn't let other people's experience bother me, but it's human nature to assume other people are like oneself. I get the impression many people here are older, though.

Sorry for blogposting.

She's even more stacked than I thought. Maybe they really did overdo it…

(checked)
I've been kinda seriously playing since '00, when an arcade opened in our town. I have had a PS1 for about 2 years before that with Tekken 3 and KoF '98, but the only things me and my brother did on those was mash with no real thought put into actually playing the games. I played quite a few games in the arcades, but I put most effort into Tekken games, KoF and VF 4: Evolution because I had them at home so I could practice before I hit the arcade.
Also, when it comes to experiences of arcades, it differs depending on where you live, for example there was no gang-related shit here in Eastern Europe because we don't have niggers, but there are some common things everyone who is a bit older shares, no matter where they live, such as arcades giving you lung cancer from all the cigarette smoke, if a new machine was put, you could only know where it is by following the strange unfamiliar noise. You were also forced not to play TOO well or shit talk too much if you don't want the other guy to call his cousins over so they all can beat your ass.
But it really shouldn't bother you, I know a lot of people quite a bit younger than me who just started playing a few years ago and they do really well, knowing the differences between older games in the series and the new one really doesn't help you that much unless you play both.

Anji's

Sol and Ky's in X-X2 were pretty lame, along with Anji's, as the other guy said.

Chipp's Xrd IK reminds me of Xrd's character themes, in that I would have rather just gotten a remastered Delta End instead of the not-bad but forgettable IK he got.

Impossible

EC:CFTDS had a ton of ideas but it was maybe too 90's. Even making a mechanic so you couldn't "Spam" turned out to be interesting. Nowhere near as good as Weaponlord (Watch the side tourney of that from KI:WC. DJames does commentary and it's amazing how much depth that game had for a 90's game) but it was serviceable, even fun, though CFTDS had to really go into hyper violence to try sell it instead of iterating on what interesting concepts they had. And then Sega canned their funding for a Saturn game because of Virtua Fighter.

It would be an interesting KS but fighters don't really sell on violence any more. MK X is plenty brutal but even NRS are selling it on "Easy to pick up, hard to master and tons of shit to do" instead of "OH SHIT ERMAC PULLED THEIR GUTS OUT OF THEIR MOUTH".

'09er and '16er are really just catch all terms for the people who joined the scene when SF IV and SF V came out and then tried to act like they knew everything about the games and fighting games in general immediately (Usually flowchart Ken players) and didn't know about the "dark ages" even though Tekken, Soul Calibur and MK still sold really well in that period.

You shouldn't really take it as an insult. Some of the old talk is America focused (West coast vs East Coast, gang shit and dealing) and there are universal constants (That faggot who cried when you threw them, "Spammed" specials and had their cousins ready to beat your ass and steal your money if you won). Arcades were a special time with good memories but there was a ton of bad shit as well and most players from back then would say that now is better (Except Watson but Watson will always be Watson). It's just stories, really.

Everyone new is welcome here and around the FGC and no one is going to call you a 17'er just because you weren't around back then. Asking questions is good and no one reasonable holds it against you that you came in now.

15er here. I decided to try fighting games after Ryu was revealed in Sm4sh, and realizing that fighting games aren't as hard to learn as everyone said they were. Can't believe Ryu is considered Sm4sh's most complicated character.

I tried to find any transmissions of the side tournament, but couldn't. But I found this. Also with DJames.

Double Doubles
Word from a man that's a terrible player for 20 years: Dedication pays, but you will always find people that is just better. They might not even practice as much as you do, but are just better. Get used to it and get ready for it. And if you can, always try older games. Try the games is important. Take some time and go for the older titles. And play with people offline as much as possible. This is how these games are supposed to be enjoyed.

VF also did really well in that period with Evolution, which saw a lot of success and popularity even outside of Japan.

the "dark ages" is the shittiest meme, only people that don't play fighting games or only play capcom fighters believed in it

Nah

For a couple of years, although it's mostly just with a few friends or extensive training mode in incredibly unlikely scenarios because the former became hyper casual and there's no scene here for things not capcom. Last time I tried to get some UNIB going was infuriating because the first fuck that played mashed auto-combo the whole time and saying it wasn't deep and some other guy whining that Orie was OP when he's using Eltnum.

I actually have an easier time playing as May in Xrd than any character in competitive Smash

I will leave this here.
archive.is/DKD8M

Why would you archive twitter?

Why?

Simple. It could be deleted or the account could go private. But, why are you asking?

Was wondering if they gain something from views

I started playing fighthing games since I was a kid but I didn't really get into them until the last year, I must say that I always love them, from the characters to the different types of gameplays that there are despite i'm pretty shit when playing against other people.

Compared to the Ass Defect: Androgynous, it's a work of art but that's like saying you can fingerpaint better than a kid with no arms.

[distant, continued laughter]

Because I'm a faggot who can't into video editing. But thanks user.

Sounds like some of those weird character choices for Skullgirls during their crowdfunding: labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/
Look up to Isaac and Aeon(who almost made it).

Going by Yamazaki's trailer, I think the DLC characters will only interact with themselves during arcade mode and maybe will have special winquotes against the regular cast but they do anything against the new guys because that would imply hiring the VAs again just for a few lines. At least looks like we'll get the chance to face the DLC characters some way. Maybe the composition of the teams will be random like you can face K/Maxima/Kula or K/Maxima/Whip or Ralf/Clark/Whip, Geese/Billy/Yamazaki and so on.

Wasn't Static on the leaked list for the mobile version? I don't really remember. I hope he's in. Also Robin is fucking Damien and not Dick because Bruce's son accidentaly Nightwing. But now that he uses a sword, maybe we can get Nightwing as one of the future DLC.

Don't think so but I want her more than Rock. Kuroki recently tweeted a picture of a toy: twitter.com/NobuyukiKuroki/status/843021597392879616

Nice! Let's hope they get to R$130k for the full game.

Skullgirls did it right and have regular online tournaments. I heard KI also has netcode good enough for people to just regularly play online. The companies usually don't care because Japan is a small somewhat closed country or only care about the initial sales. I did enter in some fightcade tournaments. Some people simply doesn't have a scene around them and have to rely on online interactions. I'm not saying the random "ranked" matches were people battle for imaginary points and talk shit one to another without ever making progress or even having fun. But discord channels, forums and even here can be a way to people enjoy playing their favorite fighting game.

My first one was Mortal Kombat back in 1994 but I only got to "serious play" around '98 in KOF because I didn't want to lose my lunch money at the arcades. But yeah, I grew up in the arcades with Capcom, Mortal Kombat and SNK titles (mainly, UMK3, Marvel vs series, CvS, KOF and SamSho) and at home with Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter. Only got to know animefighters around 2009 with Blazblue and then some other titles like AH3. And even after all these years, I can't call myselft "good" have benn at many local tournaments in my life, did well in some, did bad in others but so is life. But yeah, just like the other user said everyone is welcome and if you have questions, we can try to help. If you want to share new stuff, please do.

>Can't believe Ryu is considered Sm4sh's most complicated character.
How? Does he have the shoryuken motion? Or something more complicated?

Doing Ryu's actual inputs gets you more damage and range.

1992 but when the arcades died in my local area around 2001 I left the scene for many years. Lots of 09ers and kids are better at modern /fightan/ than I'll probably ever be due to lack of time to play. But those same people can never hope to hang with me in old /fightan/ like MK3 or SF2, probably because those games are dead and they never play them.

Don't worry too much about begin new to /fightan/. Most people that cling on to the old days were never any good or are now washed up. That's why they commentate instead of participating or they enter a tournament just to get 0-2ed. Old players that are good are the minority.

Just to add to this the growing old thing limits you a lot in some respects. My reaction time has gone down compared to even 5 years ago. I've had to re-think the way I play most multiplayer games (mainly /fightan/ and FPS). My play style has changed from a reaction based one to planning and keeping myself out of situations where I have to react in a split second. I could mitigate these problems through the use of speed/amps/drugs but those take such at toll on my body and typically have me thinking too fast. So I've just adjusted and learned to play around my limitations. In addition to reaction time begin an issue my wrists/hands are going south at an alarming rate. This was the main reason I switched back to the stick because it hurts less than using a pad and my right hand doesn't go numb as quickly.

Who is the manliest Tekken character? I think it's Heihachi, Paul, King, or Jinpachi

Miguel, by far. Paul isn't manly, he's a fucking joke character

Who is gonna make the Yatagarasu Chart?

Am I scum if I main Mokujin? He's so much to play.

Mokujin is a fun character, you have to be good at tekken though, not just individual characters. Anyone that can kick ass with him is a good player worthy of respect

Which version of IBUKI is best? SF3:NG version for the win

Xiaoyu by far.

Showing Supergirl's face instead of WW's bust

What if Capcom did DC instead of Marvel characters?

OK, one more stuff from TRAF. They are showing the extra characters that will be selected by the backers if the get the goals.
Some look quite interesting.

Doing SF motions changes some of the attacks properties (Hadouken gains more range with QCF motion and it gains a second hit with HCF, Shoryuken gains super armor and increase knockback with DP and Tatsu gains range and damage with QCB). Also, his Tilts (weak moves) also change based in if you press or hold the A button, making the Weak/Medium/Heavy/Special ladder of 4 buttons fightans instead of the Weak/Strong/Special that is Smash 4.

This is weird, twitch embed works differently?

It will always be a disappointment because you know you will only get one out of multiple characters and one character does not beat multiple characters. People will wait for devs to work on shit. This is just showing what we can't have.

user, this is part of game development. You always have to chose and cut stuff.
At least they animated the portraits a bit to give us some idea of how they could work. Most developers don't even do that.

Vice would had been a more sensible choice, no?
And since we are posting screens…

Just as long as they don't say a character will have a certain trait and then people vote for that character and when development starts they say they're not doing that because they're too stupid to make it work. :^)

Please team, don't fight amongst yourselves.

It is true that shit gets cut but you look at things like shovel knight and skullgirls and see them still adding in content years later. This is also a kickstarter game so telling people who funded you "nope can't do it" when it is clearly within your ability screams bullshit. They shouldn't give a character contest decision, it's always more disappointment, what-could-have-been than success when looking back on it.

Any reason a director gives for a character not being in a roster is bullshit, it's always "cause I don't wanna".

It feels like when Sakurai added in dark pit because "we gotta fill out that roster", then they put in ryu, cloud, and bayonetta in.

But I'm talking about a character that was added to the roster.

user, Skullgirls did the same with the characters. And they had many more to choose! Even Yatagarasu did it. This is just something that needs to be done, but the developers also use it to attract attention.
Hell, it helped Skullgirls to make 1 million dollars! Maybe it can help a small studio to make around 60 thousand.
And while I agree that Sakurai was a bitch, just like Boon was in MKX, this guys are a very small studio. They are real indies, so, yeah, they need the money to work. And, as you saw the numbers above, it is now a big amount by any means.

I don't remember what happened well enough. What did they promised to deliver with Eliza, but failed? I do remember they wanted a character that had rewind powers midfight. I think it was Aeon.

The rewinding character was Isaac. As for Eliza, they were going to have blood effects that would be triggered upon her getting hit, MK style, that would persist on the ground that she could then use for her attacks, similar to Carmine from UNIEL. Then they turned around after the crowdfunding was over and said they couldn't do it because lolESRB, and did something else entirely.

The better part of a year after the game's release. I would have preferred the clone characters be alternate costumes as well, but I want that because it muddies the waters as to what future characters will be, and what being "represented" means. I'd love for Daisy to be nothing more than an alt costume for Peach, but there's no way she'll be added to tr4sh like that, since they only update the game with full characters and mii costumes.

As much as I'm disappointed by Beowulf and Eliza not being what she's supposed to be, I'm glad we didn't get Stanley.

You weren't around during the Skullgirls character voting right?

I also don't think they should do character voting. The community almost had a meltdown that time. We dodged a bullet because Aeon was almost added (twice) but on the other hand the game will always be incomplete without Umbrella, Black Dhalia and a real true ending.

The thing TRAF has is that the "extra" characters doesn't have a gameplan detailed or story hell, even half of the regular cast doesn't really have one

Anyway, they 1st need to get to R$130k before to release their "complete game" and then think about those other characters.
Also, fuck Bate Bolas. The guy who made the concept has never been around those guys during carnival. At least cangaço is dead and has some cult.

Nigga, everybody called Luong's geki as a "Yamazaki's hands copy".

They don't have too. It still feels like using their consumer base as a raffle only for people to be splintered and pissed off at each other after the fallout of whoever won. But donators and the devs are willing to go through the gambit so who am I to complain.

Also Yatagarasu is getting an update and they decided to add in a character that wasn't even one of the choices. It's a total kick to the nuts to the people who donated and voted for their character to get in. I'm kinda glad I only just bought it when it released.

Easily 2ndImpact.

That's actually interesting. It's just him or other characters have these types of gimmicks?

I'm still waiting for that GGPO update.

For input motions, it's just him. Bayonetta had a similar input gimmick where she could hold down her A-button attacks and aerials to shoot afterwards, but it's pretty useless since the bullets don't do any hitstun and inflict only a few % damage. I'm so mad they nerfed her; people were so angry about her for actually doing combos.

That's why people need to start warning jap devs not to trust NiCALiS

They didn't even mention GGPO implementation in the new version.

Hell it's apparently coming out on chinese arcades first. I wonder if it will release simultaneously or will the PC version be delayed for exclusivity reasons?

Yatagarasu is a good game but some of their development choices have been straight up bullshit if I was a backer

As pointed out, Eliza was going to leave blood pools around and use it for special moves. "Funny" how it took them months to remember that ESRB was an issue.
Mike Z like constipated man - full of shit.
Then Beowulf was another mess that you could tell Ahad was fanny flim-flammed over; with a move set that just screams a bunch of spazzes drawing tickets to see whose ideas get used and the one guy who said to copy moves from other games seemed to hit the jackpot one too many times.
Aeon was supposed to have really crazy shit like save states and interfering with the timer. Good thing she wasn't added because those hacks wouldn't pull that off and she'd just end being a collection of Mugen references.

The game's already a memefest. I can't imagine it getting any worse.

I was, the thing is, the characters I wanted were not even close to win, so I didn't cared with whatever came next. Bye, Roxie and Scythana

You are not wrong, but, unfortunately, it works. This will attract people to put money in the game. As long as they don't try to make some donors have more votes than others, it will be kind of ok.

Well, you don't really need much. They are in a party, and for some reason an entity appears and gives them powers based on what they are wearing. But they did add descriptions to all the characters revealed so far. It is on their backing page.
To be honest, here in my region is no a tradition. We do have congadas here though.

I understand, but, you know, Orochi stuff, long arms, completely insane maniacs with super strength.
I mean, I still see Vice as Rule 63 Ryuji, all she need was some kind of bite attack.

You know, I would love to see them stumble in he creation of Aeon and ending up with a character that used a version of Custom Combo from Alpha.

You made me check. RIP these chars.

My brother from another mother. I can only hope that one day we get her. Hopefully at a time where the devs don't just throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks.

Nice, nice. Though that makes me really doubt in Anji's existence in her arcade mode, leaks during this loketest happen just like they did with all the others, if he was there we would've probably seen him by now.

Bayonetta player detected, spouting bullshit. The irony of your image when you're pure salt after the nerf is nearly palpable, especially considering she's still top tier and still does most of the same combos, she just isn't a complete cancer to fight, merely a regular sort of cancer which is also the deal with good Sheik or any Rosalina. Just go and main Ganondorf like a man instead of whining about your character's pitiful nerfs when she still remains top tier.

You are a waste of dubs.

Hope you guys like giantesses that fit the screen standing upright.

damn they look cool too

Holy fuck nigger, I haven't touched tr4sh in over a year and I've never bought any of its DLC. I liked watching pre-nerf Bayonetta kill people off of F-tilts at 0% for the same reason I like seeing people get wobbled: it induces salt, and seeing people punch holes in walls over video games is funny as hell, as was witnessing the Spanish tr4sh scene outright ban her shortly after her release. Jesus, calm your shit. Did you lose a thousand-dollar money match to a Bayo player or something?

all smash games are fun, meleefag.

I agree. What does that have to do with anything?

Well, she cen be a big girl even if she isn't the biggest ever girl. These sizes would be more than enough.

Well, I expected they manage to add more characters form that pool. Oh well.

Problem is they already added a character that's similar to some of those examples in terms of size and she has to be bigger because her proposed perk is using bodies as weapons. Honestly, if they couldn't get Eliza right when they had plenty of shit to rip off, I don't see those jackasses pull one where they'll have to conjure some original thoughts for a change.

user, I think LabZero had their chance. They just can't deliver.
Ahad and even Kinuko were competent, bu they were not strong willed enough to keep Hack Z in his place.
Indivisible if indivisible is as bad as many think it will be, the studio will probably close.
Anyway, for a character that had so little exposition, she did had some fans.

It would not be an issue. Look at Earthquake. You really think that character could not grab Haohmaru with one hand and throw him? Now, it would be an issue in mirror matches, but if she grab them byt the feet, could work.

They could easily ditch the fallen opponent or teammate idea and just have random bodies lying around like Cody's knife.
That's still dragging along?

Guys making the series have a good taste in fighting games

Are you autistic or something? Where do you see the anger, in regular expressions used on imageboards? When someone sees bullshit and cancerous statements, they ought to be called so but it does not really indicate any sort of enragement. Since your autism makes you unable to interpret human writing properly, I will explain all that merely means that you spoke bullshit.

I don't remember anyone punching walls over her though? A few ragequits when the death was obvious (so after first hit of second stock pretty much), yes, no walls though. Also IIRC it wasn't even the whole Spanish scene.

And Smash 4 is good. It only needs guys like K. Rool, Dr. Eggman and Bomberman to become even better.

Trips of truth.

kek

Look, if you misinterpreted my initial post about this, then that's fine. You don't need to make up all this crap about "calling out bullshit" when all I said was I enjoyed seeing people be mad over video games. Or are my emotions bullshit too?

John Numbers punched a wall last year or something after losing in a mid-sized monthly/weekly, but upon reviewing the footage he lost to a Yoshi rather than a Bayonetta. My mistake. As far as the Spanish banning goes, I can't read Spanish and I never saw any more thorough translations, so I believe it was the whole Spanish scene - or a large enough section of it to the point where the rest of the community didn't have a choice.

Do you think I dislike the game simply because I call it tr4sh? If that's the case, you're twice as autistic as I am; the game is fine for what it is, and I've had plenty of fun playing it.

They have concepts of her crouching.

Yes, your emotions are bullshit unless you can tell me why birds fly.

I can't read Spanish neither, but I've heard multiple versions - some claimed it was whole Spain, some only some tournaments. I could be mistaking it with Russia, some sort of ban happened there too.

Momo can giant swing people 10 times her size so…
Problem is that she'd have to be able to swing around sax man over there like a bludgeoning weapon. Now put 2 teams of 3 and both have those characters and the frame rate will probably enter negative values. Same as the others, they would hit a wall erected by their incompetence and lack of foresight and the proposed character concept would go entirely down the drain.

I don't think anyone outside their bubble of sycophants is interested in "Brown Girl Adventure" and those already paid for it. Unless there's people that simply must have another indie game with Baz and Shovel Knight in it because boy oh boy! that shit sure hasn't got obnoxiously old in the slightest.

She can but they have to work that with her proposed gimmick and most recent illustrations show her standing up straight. They'd likely cop out and give her specials where she uses dead soldiers.
That one illustration is a very old sketch before Kike Z was even involved. They didn't do any concept work for her during the campaign.

I believe it's through a combination of aerodynamic body shapes, lift, and lightweight bones, but I'm sure you'll find something to complain about with that, too.

Is it petty of me to think they made Shantae worse by featuring her as a character? I don't want muh arabian waifu to be anywhere near that team of California kikes.

I wouldn't say they made her worse, but goddamn it's getting tiresome seeing x game featuring Shovel Knight and shit.

The only other official illustration was the IGG which had everybody in the same stock standing position. And the postcards that Alex Ahad has done which aren't strictly speaking gameplay related.

I think the problem with these two IGG characters with that Mike didn't know how to focus their designs. Eliza started off on One path and then went along to other design roof before they settled on giving her an underdeveloped sekhmet and some Parasoul level of normals. Beowulf was just a "fuck it" moment and he gave him a little bit of everything.

If they can just give him the same amount of time that they gave him to design the original roster the new characters can be fine I still have a little faith in the company

She still has me and they didn't even have anything but a five minute YouTube clip and a single paragraph to bait me in. I've been pushing her since the campaign hoping that you'll catch on. Her and pic related really need to get in the game

The only time I think it's been done well is in the second Tales of Alethrion animation where Shovel Knight gets fucking murdered. It's a great time.

I didn't give Shovel Knight a chance simply because of the donut steel parade so I won't judge anyone on "pettiness". Also the reason I'm in full caution mode over Bloodstained.
But your arabian waifu got kinuko'd. Heck! Moment Mariel dug her claws on Shantae the first thing she did was redesign her to be "cute" instead of "sexy". Now, a lot of folks might prefer that but it does stink of interference.

Eliza got screwed because of Mike's incompetence but she still remained consistent since she's Ahad's waifu but Beowulf's another story; play his story and you see Ahad doesn't give two fucks about him and just let everyone else do whatever, hence why he feels like he has "a little bit of everything".
It's obvious Ahad just wanted to make a waifu game and I'd wager he got nagged into accepting putting dudes in the roster; they were always there as part of the lore and all that crap but seemed like supporting/secondary characters.

Side note, this talk got me curious about Indivisible. Went and took a peek, lo and behold, they changed a couple of characters one being the chink Ruby who was pretty much the only halfway decent thing they had. Seems they're gonna bioware the shit out of everything.

Well, they are working on it.

I play story mode exactly once for every character and never touch them again. I have always been more interested in having mechanically interesting character is within Skullgirls and I hated the waifu Wars because people only wanted their shifty ass Story characters. And not even the story characters we need to get a cannon story mode.

It is one of the problems of having a character vote you sacrifice your vision for whatever will help you get money and it reflects in the product. Two characters that don't feel as good as the rest and rushed because of deadlines.

This is the fighting game thread, please find somewhere else to discuss Smash.

This is a Christian imageboard, please find somewhere else to be a faggot

The art style reminds me of when I first saw footage of Xrd Sign and couldn't tell if it was using sprites or 3D models. Looks cool, although the UI is a bit too minimalist and small for my tastes.

Frankly, something more simple could be a nice change too. But they will probably add more info, the game is really early in development

But, I didn't know Whip was also on a ASSFAGGOT. Unreal Whip looks interesing, hahaha.
Imagine if they give her a costume that does looks like Whip's?

God, I hate so much as looking at that fucking game. Everything about it is endemic of the soulless ASSFAGGOTS/CRAPCUNTS worship plaguing modern video games.
I don't know anything about King of Fighters, so all I have to say is that KoFIV Whip's whip looks really silly being bright blue with the knob on the end.

The reason it's a bright color is so it doesn't blend into the background like it would if it was black or brown.

There is an ASSFAGGOTS called 300 Heroes that has SNK characters in it among many other characters that I doubt they got legal permission for

isn't that the one where shrek is a playable character?

I was looking at the game, and let me tell you, if this shit was Unreal Championship 3, it could be a fucking blast. I can't understand why companies can't understand the market don't need more F2P ASSFAGGOTS. So many failed already, and yet these companies with Chink owners keep trying.

I doubt you could just go behind a chinese megaconglomerate and just make whatever you want without being fired. Also since it's china, they might do more than fire you

nichegamer.com/2017/03/20/examu-crowdfund-english-pc-version-arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars/

Aren't they making a new one? Why not just focus on that and bring it over alongside the japanese release?

Yeah they announced a different arcana heart project awhile back but it's all in the planning phase still and they didn't really go into details. I guess this is a side project because a good portion of their jap fanbase has been begging for a home version for awhile.

This explains those questions that Examu guy was asking on twitter sometime ago about the west accepting the game as it was, or if they needed to change the girls to something less 'Offensive".
At least this is not a gigantic game with a huge fandom. This is pretty much Japan AA gaming. But sad nonetheless. They probably didn't get a publisher this time.
Oh well, here is the info: twitter.com/takaya_coucho/status/843111002090610688

I really hope the goal isn't too high, I've got friends that still play arcana heart. We thought Six Star was NEVER EVER tier like Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

UNIBEL will come over one day.

Soon

I have no idea what is considered an anime game now for you fags. Was MvC2/3 not "anime" enough?

Not really that big on fighting games, but let me clue you in on why you won't get to any of the top 10 spots.
You already beat yourself. FFS user, never go into a fight irl or on screen with that attitude.

Will there be another weapon-based fightan game?

Watcha

I couldn't find any further resources here, on >>>/fighters/ or online to play Vampire games on MAME. If anyone can be so kind to help

Samurai vs ninja

honest answer:        superhot

Can I call you, and your friends stupid for believing such a myth?
Exhibit 1: /file_store/

So, she does looks interesting.

And the new trailer. The scenarios in the game are looking quite good, but Nether can't make characters look that good even if their lives are on the line.

Why does everything about this character teases my penis? Do they expect me to buy this game?

Most certainly.

A new Samurai Shodown is all but confirmed

I have a fairly good idea about it.

Inb4 we see "limited edition" DC costumes for SFV at $8.99 each.

I'm two days late but still.
Happy Birthday Pokken Tournament!

shinnok wasn't disk locked. he was unlockable.

Used to be.
Shrek was switched to a One Piece OC long ago

Hey kid, wanna /ss/ with a S+?

I'll give them credit - she actually moves around a lot instead of spamming projectiles and freeze frame flying like every damn character they make. And MAXIMUM CHEETAH! might not be something new but in this game, it's surprisingly original.

Still confused as to why Capcom picked this guy to do the art for SFV and the entire SF universe reboot. I don't dislike the guy's work per se (I love his Marvel/DC stuff) but it's definitely an acquired taste.

Wht tournament are you watching

I would say the same for shinkiro. But shinkiro is leagues better

In fact, when the game launched, Tanya, Rain, Baraka and Sindel were really incomplete. plenty of stuff missing, no variations. Bo'Rai Cho was never in the game, only in video cutscenes, just like Li Mei, Sareena and Frost.
Shinnok was unlocked as you finished Story mode, as pointed out. Frankly, I do believe they will try to do something after Injustice 2 is released and EVO is over. The sad part is the fact that Nether is now a slave owned by WB Games. And that means no free DLC ever.

I saw these pics on twitter, what is going on?

A sexy tournament! :^)
6:20 for Leona harassment. Loser gets Ralf harassment.

I dare say he improved a lot when he moved to Capcom since he had to step out of his artistic comfort zone and draw weirder stuff. Sadly, they just leave him to rot at the basement with the others while Bengus gets overworked to death.

I want to die

There were a couple images of metal slug that show it but I think capcom making him do more fantasy stuff really showed that his art isn't really "trace over reall life". I think it's the kinda mental block when I first looked at shinkiro art and went "He traced over an actual dude then put on the anime hair".

I approve that. Except that, watching those players, is weird. Seems like there is no fun in tournaments most of the time. But it was fun to see when it happened.

I can vouch for that, IIRC you could mod the game and play as them but they had like half of the moves of actual characters, and most(maybe all? I don't remember) of their moves were direct port from MK9. Also I still hate Ed Boon for putting movie characters instead of characters like Frost, Sareena and Fujin

Saved for future generations

Oh my God! That video is amazing.

You disgust me. The commentators' "OOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH" is the best part of the video.

i have fond childhood memories of xmen but i would prefer if MvC didn't include sent, storm, etc. I'd like to see ghost rider, daredevil, mr. fantastic, punisher. maybe some cool villains like carnage, abomination, absorbing man, dr. octopus

Buddhists were right. Life is suffering.

He's gotta keep his head in the game. A difficult thing after getting those anti-airs right in his face.

I'm gonna need the JAV code for this. :^)

Wouldn't put it as harshly as but I do agree the commentator's reaction is half the fun.

Loving the sprite art. Brazil has a ton of great sprite artists who usually do characters for Mugen. I'm glad they finally decided to put this talent into a full fledged fighting game.

I think I'll have to bite the bullet and buy a stick. Does anyone have any recommendations? I want something with an octagonal gate and I can't really justify spending more than $130, but I don't know anything about the different part manufacturers.

teyah .net/sticklag/results.html
some info on fightsticks

Frankly, both are bad.
They are really doing this only for the money now I guess.

VANESSA OR SHINGO TRAILER SOON. ARE YOU ALREADY FOR BLUE MARYFAGS AND ROCKFAGS TO GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

There is blood, the video just isn't very good. I was expecting something funny with Answer's business cards, but using his scarf to make a snake is alright too I guess. Answer's ik wins me over because of the animation more than anything.

I really don't care anymore TBH.

If you see the old version, the blood is very simple to see because it is the "impact point" of the scene. Not? It's showing how she cuts the house and the bloc, and the screen, or whatever.
Her IK was all about the classic japanese cinema. Now is just modern anime. The same reflects in her design.
For Answer, Naruto Shippuden had better and more creative "ninja attacks" back in the PS2 era. They are both bad, really bad.

You could buy Shinnock's unlock via microtransaction. Therefore, he's technically disc-locked like the rest of the characters. Tanya and Bo would be technical disc-locked characters too, only they were incomplete (Bo kind of counts due to his model even if he has no files).

No, you unlocked him by playing the story mode. You can't unlock him by the krypt and he is not DLC you are lying. Why? I don't know, but it is stupid.

Can someone tell me how good King of Fighters XIV is, especially to newcomers? I'm really interested and have been seriously considering dropping some cash on a PS4 since I can get one for $200 and the game looks so damn fun. Problem is I can only think of 2-3 other games that I'd actually want for the console.

Its going to be like every other fighting game you've played.
A brutal waste land filled with killers who slap your shit for a week till you get bored and quit..

Or you'll enjoy it, who knows try it maybe.

How's that new Chaos Code anyway?

Jokes on you, I don't mind if Vanessa or Shingo show up now.

Superhot? Googles it…

Leona?!?

I do find the full spandex uniform better on her.

If you're already getting a PS4 for other games, you can download the Demo ver2 and try for yourself. It doesn't have an in depth tutorial like Skullgirls, Blazblue or Xrd but you can easily find stuff online or just asking here. The basics follow the same as other KOF games so the guides at OP works just fine.

I myself like it better than XIII without the jumpfest and OHK at high level matches with better neutral and easier inputs. Liked most of the new characters and almost all of my mains returned (or even added like Nakoruru). But my favorite will always be '98(UMFE). If only the characters without many combo options like Chang could hit as hard as he could in '98 it would be a candidate as for favorite KOF game ever.

I can try later one with sound if nobody made it. Also I hope they add that kind of stuff in regular tournaments.

The fuck are you talking about? At least use Goro as a real argument.

clips.twitch.tv/AlertGorgeousPenguinCeilingCat

Do those combos only work on claw? I don't remember the floor hitboxes being that broken in vanilla WW.

I think they went overboard with the Gief buffs.

Holy shit. At first I thought I was watching terrible netcode until I saw it was a replay and then…wow. That grab is SF2WW Guile levels of bullshit.

Jesus Christ.

And there are still people that insist Gief isnt top 5

its just me or first one really looks like watered down hazama´s astral ?

Post only the best themes.

Red pill me on Injustice 2

This made derping through arcade mode with each character much more bearable.

nothing personel, kid

I actually quite like this guy's mods, he obviously puts quite effort to them

From what I read, that seems to be more of an issue with Devil Reverse's hitbox than EX SPD's. Dunno. Don't play the game nor do I intend to.

My bounceball brother.

That said, can't beat Fairy. I want Chizuru in XIV just to hear this song again.

Damn already posted Fairy so let's hope the best for our boy instead of Maximillian's husbando.

It has a bunch of pre-order and DLC bullshit like every game published by WBgames with one character already as preorder exclusive and 9 DLC characters announced. At least they're pretty upfront and usually release a "Complete/GOTY/Ultimate" edition so just wait a year or so if you don't want to put up with that shit.

Holy kek, Hulk Buster Cammy looks like a skeleton next to this.

Is it gonna be him or Vanessa tomorrow?

Shingo's not exactly a character I like but I already got my old main so I won't be a bitch about him being added.
Next batch better have Kasumi and Shermie though.

As for I2, that's not even half of it…
gematsu.com/2017/03/injustice-2-firestorm-trailer-source-crystals-premium-currency-revealed

Another for while I'm at it.

It'll probably be Vanessa. The leak picture fits with the standing character(she's a big girl) and they're putting the sillhuetes at back of the plane making the last character in the middle even harder to guess.

It looks that'll be cosmetic and easy unlock stuff. I think the shaders and skins will be on the "complete" edition just like the MKXL release had even the smartphone app costumes.

WHY MARK?!?
Even template threads are now allowed anymore?
Anyway, don't draw with your left hand, using a mouse. It's superfucked.

ASSFAGGOTS won. There is no denying it anymore. But I do believe it will not be pay2win. Anyway, I will only really care about the game when it gets a PC release.

i guess i don't have any excuses not to git gud anymore
are there any good guides/videos for kof 2002 angel? and anyone else tbh there are so many interesting characters in the pre-xiii games and i have no idea how to play them properly

Template thread?

Well, Gunsmith made a pretty cool 3-part tutorial for 2002UM Angel. But it's pretty easy to find tutorials in spanish and portuguese because 2002og is their favorite game of all time even if it's so busted. Also try the SRK and Dreamcancel wikis/forums.

It's gone now.

I think we might expect the same for Tekken 7, unless Denuvo.
But, if MK also uses Unreal, why all the mods they managed to do were just on textures? No new skins or model changes whatsoever.

I don't know if you guys care for blogposting, but using a stick after using a pad was night and day. As soon as I can find a stick what meets my needs, I'm buying it and hanging onto it.
I'm starting to see why people like fighting games. I'm glad I didn't give up after being so awful with a pad.

Thank you for these. I will examine them thoroughly.

Whip gameplay

mfw they didn't do assassin shot or the spiderman kick

I'm concerned based on the animation quality but otherwise looks like fun.

SHINGO
H
I
N
G
O

The really should have gotten two better players to do the video

Ky's a lot of fun. Don't crutch on Stun Dipper and Greed Sever though, that's a bad road to go down.

MFW I grew up a Street Fighter kid and now, mid thirties, the SNK Neo Geo tune gives me goosebumps and I want KOF14 more than anything.

Welcome to the right side of fighting games user, the match-ups are fine. Don't forget to roll!

Whatever stick you get user you'll enjoy it. Just don't cheap out because you're just going to wonder what-if or want something better. I have a Qanba Q4 that's been good to me, paired it with a Xbox 360 -> PS4 brooks so I can play KoF14/SF5 on console. All in I spent about $170. I really like the stick but I'm wanting to put in the universal board now. I looked up how to do it for my stick and I'd basically be cutting out everything but the stick/buttons. I don't really want to ruin a perfectly good stick like that.

I'm just going to end up building one custom sometime soon. You'll probably be in the same place after you get yours. It took me a year and a half to get to that point. Don't over look some of the older stuff that doesn't have native support for Xbone/PS4. There are some good deals on older sticks right now if you're willing to part with $30 for a converter. It adds a bit of input lag but I can't tell and neither can anyone else I've talked to.

Oh one last thing if you're using Windows as your OS and gaming on PC consider something with xinput support. I have less headaches with it than I do dinput. SF5 is the main offender (or at least it was, it finally got support).

Oh and I just saw your post about the octogate. Just order one for whatever stick you get from somewhere like focus attack. It'll run you like $1-$2 for the extra gates. I suggest getting something that is square though and using that. I switched to the octogate for awhile and it was making it hard to do certain things. You always end up riding the gate for fireballs. The square took some getting used to since I grew up with American battops/gates but using it for a solid year is paying off. When I went back to it after 2 months it was like I took off the training wheels.

Just get all of them though and use what feels best to you. Try the circle gate while you're at it might be your things. Spare gates/buttons/other parts costs next to nothing so don't fear experimenting. Just make sure you get something with common parts that are easy to swap.

Why are people so fixated on getting on a fightstick when pad players have won some of the biggest tournaments enough times that it clearly doesn't make a difference… unless it's a capcom game with abusable inputs buffers that they can't fix and call it a feature instead of a bug.

Preference, I guess. But yeah, I get what you mean, some people are so fixated on getting a fight stick as if it's gonna instantly level up their game.

Depending on the game I might pick up the pad instead of the stick. I just like the stick because that's the way I grew up playing most of these games and it feels natural to me. The stick does make a lot of things easier. The hitbox does too.

I grew up with stick hence the preference. Like the HORI EX2 and gonna update the internals..
>>>/fighters/8441

Sticks are fun.

Habit. I basically lived as a kid at a fish and chip shop mashing buttons on the old arcade cabinets, especially the SF2 stand-ups. And for quarter circle motions and the like, rolling the thumb feels a lot more uncomfortable and unnatural than a flick of the wrist on a nice stick. :^)

It can be more comfortable in some instances. I play anime games on stick but SF on pad.

Speaking of sticks, I have the opportunity to buy a Mad Catz TES Plus (pic related) for $140 Canuck bucks flat. From what I can tell, it's a good stick with minimal input lag and a comfortable button layout, and is compatible with both PS3 and PS4, which is all I'd ever need it to be. The seller says it's never left the box.

Can anyone speak to the quality of this stick? It seems like a good deal, but I don't want to be suckered into anything.

Actually, Snake Eyez regularly uses pad (and so do a lot of grappler players) and regularly dominates with them.

It's ironic you posted a Skullgirls character though since that game is possibly one of the worst designed for pads.

why

An RE rep. You know, someone new with fresh memes and not someone that's been in the series since the 90s.

You people know this is the only right answer.

Dukes out for Vanessa!

If there really, really has to be a RE7 character in the game, it might as well be Jack since he's the only borderline interesting character in the game.

She never liked you, Alfred. But you are absolutely right.

Speaking of MvCI, Ono took a picture of his Blanka doll in one of Marvel's offices. Might mean a update soon. Don't really care though. I'm expecting this game to be a pièce de résistance of [CURRENT YEAR] the likes to make Bioware look like it's run by the KKK (ok, maybe not that bad).

OK, with Ryuji in front, this pic got really confused.

Inputs are easier for me with a stick, sfv is an easy game so using a controller or stick doesn't make much of a difference.

How come Blue Mary hasn't been a playable character in kof since XI?

Because Mai keeps roster blocking girls in the story

there she is

One more character left who is it gonna be? Shingo or Shen? Rockfags plz go

Ninja'd so I'm taking mine down. But man, these are coming a lot later than the team trailers.

Anywho, it's Vanessa alright though I'm a bit surprised they changed her design. Small things but a lot more than the other two. She's like some Greek mythology creature - half Vanessa and half Katarina (Tekken).
Looks a lot of fun though. Pretty happy with this batch.

The only thing I didn't like about her new design were the clown pants and the shoes but still looks fun

Holy shit SNK.

What did I say?

FEET

I got Iori and Vanessa, is Alice any good? If not I'll go with Terry.

Well, it is your money, but still dumb as fuck to by the DLC Atlus and SNK are putting out right now.

Anyway, I wonder if SNK and Atlus are planning to milk this KoF for longer. I mean, if this wave of DLC is successful, I would not be surprised by, at least, another wave. And if they never really launch packs or a complete edition, this could be a really bad future for the series:
After what happened to the new Senran Kagura, where they didn't add their own characters in the PC release, keeping them as DLC, I would not be surprised if Atlus tries the same with KOF with the, possible, PC release.
I am being negative, because, frankly, companies have been fucking up badly recently.

go away max, rock isn't gonna be in

Hardly the second coming of Nostradamus when half the internet was banking on Vanessa. :^)
I was surprised that she's the one standing though. Thought she'd be the other figure doing a duck n' weave.

Let it go, Max. It's not like you'd play it, anyway.

I'm a Yamazakifag so I don't actually care if Rock is in or not, but its fucking Rock.

That leg pose is one of the most common in the series. It's not gonna be Rock, he's a kid in the KoF timeline and it isn't a dreammatch.

We Cody now

TBH, KOF XI destroys that theory that Rock is a child in KoF. B. Jenet was 19 in Garou, but she is on XI, and you also have Terry and Tizoc in their Garou styles. Rock could be in any KoF since XI and it would be on right. Hell, Maximum Impact happens "one year later" XI, and you do have Rock playable. I doubt it will be him, but it would be 100% OK.

I dunno. That seems like a very distinguishable lean. :^)

They had to adapt a lot of characters to put them in the same time line like how AoF is set in the late 70's.

Thanks, SNK.

As much as I want her back, I'm pretty sure the new face team is gonna be saved for KoF XV

the fuck is going on with those suspenders though. vanessa is the kind of character that really didn't need to be redesigned

And it's clear the figure is wearing pants. Just being cheeky.

Speaking of teams, I wonder how these characters are gonna work. Seems they might do like in that fake leak and had a 4th member to every team; I can see them do that for arcade runs and swap a member for a DLC character like putting Whip in the Ikari team in place of one of others.

I also think the new lingere collar shirt is wierd

Indeed, but KOF XI is canon. So we know KoF XI is supposed to happen before XIV. Of course the ending of XIII mixed up e a lot of things, but, we know it happens after the fall of NESTS, and after the death of Ash, so, it have to be after XI and XIII. Geese being alive have little impact.
Anyways, it is funny to see how SNK manage to fuck up a lore that was going pretty well until XI.
By the way, why we don't have fighting flags?

I'm glad they added my 02 main but she looks weird as shit now

"Oyasumi…NASAI!"

They managed to jew even harder by making previously available super forms into dlc in the game that just came out.

Fuck that, we're getting Shingo. Go back to SFV or KI and kill some more memes while you're at it.

what are you guys playing right now?

I've been trying to get cvs2 netplay to work with no avail so I want to try something else

Is someone able to comprehensively explain why 3rd Strike is more fun than SFV and what SFV does wrong?

first off hitboxes are the main issue and one that everybody has a problem with.
second is how playing the game is like rolling dice because of the lack of tools to give skillful players actual skill. This leads to pros losing to new players because they guessed right multiple times because the game allows itself to boil down to guesses and "reads".
So if you hate tech skill and don't mind doing useless footsies for 50 seconds, then its your game. If you want more movements options, technical aspects and just all around more VARIABLES to be accounted for in the game, then look towards other fighters.
And always know that there tends to be more to a fighter then you initially notice, except for sfv, it's plain as day..

You should ask the fighting games thread. They'll be happy to tear SFV a new asshole.

getting back into fightcade w/ kof 98 & 02 trying to learn the whole cast instead of staying in my comfort zone w/ kyo/k'/daimon/terry like i used to. snk made some weird characters back in the day

the more you learn about 3rd strike, the more interesting it becomes to play, with sfv the opposite is true

Dicking around with Under Night, I've been putting off for too long. I should get back to practicing Tung in KoF XIV just in case Shingo comes back and I can rebuild my XI team tho

Do you know where we are right now?

Not really. Ash deleted everything that happened between 2003~XIII including himself until Verse happened and your image. But yeah, XIV takes place after the events of XIII.

The NESTS saga was a clusterfuck What's the point of Iori? He was supposed to be dead after '97 because of his bloodline but kept around because of his populary just to be reduced to homoerotic feelings towards Kyo until today. How the fuck is K9999 a Kyo clone when he's a fucking Tetsuo knockoff? 2000's plot doesn't make sense. Whip's backstory is retarded. The fuck was Igniz's plan all along? Ron, Lin, Kensou and many others subplots never went anywhere and so on.with 2001 being a shitty ending.

While it's true that SNK can just toss Rock in the game and call a day and both Jenet and Hotaru makes an appearance during the Women Fighters ending,
Rock's whole character is Daddy Issues. Lorewise Rock doesn't make any sense.

By the way, XrdRev2 comes May, 26th: twitter.com/aksysgames/status/844673030928265216

Can you elaborate on the "guessed right" part.

I dont play sf v but isn't good footsies essential to the neutral game? Granted they shouldnt be the only way to do neutral game.

I think you may be right at asking for more skill based game but skill must come of the correct use of the tools a character has to deal with attack and defense, not from rewards from practicing frame perfect combos that isn't a real skill

SFV footsies are bad because raw footsies do no damage, what you need is forced high damage mixup situations. Which is not footsies. Every character that people hate, including the high tiers people don't hate as much embody this problem to the fullest extent.

I had this mixed up with the PS2 thread. Whoops. Off the top of my head for SFV:

As for what made 3S good, you'd have to ask someone more experienced. I know the parry system was more dynamic due to it being a very tight, calculated risk with zero defence, and I know it allowed a lot of otherwise mediocre characters to be played at higher levels since it could theoretically invalidate any move. Seeing someone parry a full super never gets old.

I mean 3S had Chun, Yun, Ken and then everyone else was more or less why bother. It was more just a very solid game that parry added hype too. Unlike danger time and Tekken 7's slow-mo which are hype over gameplay parry is hype through gameplay

I'm working on a fighting game that I'd like to post about but I'm too nervous about being trolled to talk about it here.

If it's a solid system then it's fine.
Just be sure you know exactly what you're going for or else you will end up with Skullgirl's revision disaster.

It's an all-girl fighter, but apart from that I'm trying to avoid it being like Skullgirls as much as possible. For starters, it's 3D.

post it
as long as it's mid-development we'll understand if it looks shitty and we can give advice if an idea seems off

Don't worry, it's in development so we'll be gentle.

alright fgg, srs talk
I'm considering buying KOF98 on Switch because apparently the port is really well done. Yeah yeah, paying for ROMs, but the convenience of having it on the go would be worth it.
Thing is, I've never been in to KOF before. Is 98 a good place to start. What do I need to know going in? I remember something about specific SNK "shortcuts" that making certain command inputs easier (quarter circle back, quarter circle forward, which replaces half circle back, half circle forward, or something?).

Yes. It's more neutral based with slower gameplay than 2002, XI or XIII but faster than XIV. But the inputs are a bit more strict than the KOF games that came after the bankrupt with XIII and XIV being the most lenient ones.

Is there any plans for a joycon that has an actual dpad? At least a 3rd party one like Hori or other company. I'm waiting for the Switch to fix the 1st shippment problems to get one and also interested to have '98, Pocket Rumble along with other games like Zelda and Bloodstained.

Read the OP

Go ahead but don't expect in-depth analysis from us.

Well, Skullgirls's UI, training options, tutorials and netcode are god-tier. The creative decisions that are debatable.

Worst health bars in a modern tournament fighting game and it can be difficult to see meter
Revelator did insanely better

The Switch Pro controller has a really good dpad, and there's a Hori fighting stick coming out about the same time as the yet another Street Fighter 2 re-release.

He didn't. He deleted his existence, but the tournaments existed none the less. Remember that the ending of XIII is not a time travel, we even have the fucking Shion spear.
Almost. The whole NESTS thing was OK, at least until 2001. If the focus was focused only in the "shadow groups want super soldiers using Kyo powers". Kula and K9999 were messed up
but, if they were "prototypes", would had worked.
For Igniz, you could just say he became deranged and wen Omega Rugal.

True, but Rock now would be more of an extra. And you could say that Geese never really cared for him at all and was even enjoying the fact that he cucked Terry into rising his child.

Anyway, new story trailer.

I can't agree with the meter, since it is color coded. You are saying that because the meter is not in the bottom like the other games.
And for the tutorial, Xrd came after or before Skullgirls? I mean, of course I expect a game that was launched later would improve it.
I still need to see the tutorials on Encore.

I don't have a problem with the health bars or meter. I like them to be in one place instead of at the top and bottom of the screen like most games. Still, it has things like holding for a few frames the start button to pause, P2 able to choose something after the match, button configuration during every step of character selection, option choose your character or have a shortcut to a preset choices among other stuff that some recent fighting games don't have. Never played Revelator but SIGN tutorial is not really that good and only learned the characters playing their challenges. BlazblueCP did a better job making "more personal" with the characters dialogs and explanations.

Yeah, when I'm at home, I'll probably use the Pro controller even on the "stand" mode. But I'm talking about playing "on the go". I emulated some neogeo and GBA roms on my DSlite but that dpad is so shitty that I regret my DSphat bricked on me years ago.

Still, Iori and Chizuru never lost their powers And Iori somehow got a choice by his lesbian ghost girlfriends, Shingo is alright, Oswald is probably alive, Shen and Duo Lon don't know how they met and Elisabeth is an autist but being a rich autist she managed to get her childhood friend back thanks to Kukri.

Now I'm imagining Terry complaining that Geese is not paying enough for Rock's education and Terry being a bum doesn't help much.

And speaking about cucks: youtube.com/watch?v=6roRcCYF2ks
Now we know why Ramon was so depressed doing underground wrestling matches with a Dinosaur and an enhanced human assassin.

Frankly, how the flying fuck would she hide the fact that she fought in many KOF tournaments? Even if she is using a fake name, which is probably the case, her face is completely uncovered. Unless she hides the fact that she is a mercenary by posing as a fighter.
Anyway, Ramon could probably go for someone else already. Unless he is fixated in redheads.

I don't really have gameplay footage yet. I'm working on it still. I think I might've posted about it before.

Here's some character select artwork.

I recognise that giantess
where u been nigga

SFV netcode has been unfixed because they rebuilt it, or something

watch it be worse than the first beta somehow

Glad to see I have fans.

We're still getting assets done, sorry it's taking so long but I want everything to look perfect for when we do show off gameplay.

Here's a city asset we're making for the character select screen

Is this some sort of Ultraman with waifus? But I'm curious about the gameplay. Will it be 2D, 3D?

Maybe if Angel is willing to dye her hair. It's not like her boyfriend will ever be back anyway.

Indeed, I've also been following that for some time now, more than a year really. You do have a deviant group too. And that guy who make giant fit lolis also did some artwork for it.
Man, I don't know what you want to do, but just go fucking do it!

Fantastic to know you are a h8ter too.

It's 3D, like Soulcalibur, and Tech Romancer, mainly in the fact that all the characters have "flashy" special attacks. See vid related.. And yes, all the characters are giant waifus

Ahh, thanks. I usually just lurk but I do post sometimes.

Yilx is my copilot and art lead, half the characters in the game belong to him and half are mine.

user, you might really be into something. If you can deliver a good system, and destructive scenario, like EDF or even some of the ones Tech Romancer had, this can get really interesting.
Are you using Unity?

welp

oh boy

Fug, by 8 seconds

If true, this will be fun to watch.

Not unity, it's Unreal Engine 4.

I will never understand the appeal of Rock. He's like a non-fun version of two fun characters, Alice did his job better and everyone else in the Garou cast was better.

Cool. How do you plan to use the scenarios? I mean, will you add some destruction, like MK X and KI?

hahahahaa

Of course all the stages will be destructible.

I already liked, user. Good luck with your project.

pls no bully

That's pretty cool, mein Führer. And people called you a failed artist.
Dubs jokes aside, that looks legit good. Reminds me of the NGBC art style and I like the designs since I'm a sucker for simplicity. Best of luck with your project.

God damn it. God fuckin' damn it, Max. You went all the way to Japan and sucked Oda's dick for this. Fuckin' e-celebs always pulling their weight around.

Double dubs of truth.

Welp that just confirms the leak

N I G G E R D A G G E R

I want to murder Max, he doesn't even play KoF. He lives just to suck capcom's dick

Looking pretty nice.

He'll play for an hour or two before running back to SFV or KI or some shit.

if you couldn't already tell he hates the current state of fighting games but he's too much of a cuck to say it outright so he continues to play the shitty games for views but you'll see him in real talk mode occasionally(and that means like once a month). This is why he's been switching over to actually fun single player games. If mvc3 pc had actually improved netcode he'd be playing it 24/7.

also like 2 years back max had stated that if they added rock to kof14 he'd play it non stop even if it has shitty netcode cause it'd be like cvs2 on xbox all over again. It had rock but it had really bad netcode.

max would be a cock sleeve for rock if he was real.

Goddamn, I know a guy that has a hard on for Rock as well and mains the same shit he does. I doubt he'll own up to playing 14 non-stop when he's announced but I hope someone reminds him he said this.
I know it's capcom and all but how do they do this?

i dunno. ggpo tends to fix shit. they could also do whatever the kof13 pc version did.

Revelator has an amazing tutorial. I walked in not knowing anything about fighting games and by the end I was doing 8-hit RRC combos, I understood how to block and airdash, and a bunch of other stuff. Say what you will about Xrd being lenient with its inputs and gatling combos, but the basic tutorial is an amazing resource for someone new to the scene, or new to GG. *Or so I'd imagine, anyway.**

Mission Mode is even better because it literally teaches you intermediate techniques like feinting, predicting opponents' jumps, hit confirms, and proper poking. By the end, you learn how to jump install and combo into IKs.

(Checked)
Goddamn, the proportions remind me of Mary from Tobal 2.

MK XL seems to be working pretty well now on PCs too. And the XL version is really cheap now at least.

.>>12202318
This is great user. Every time you have news, you can post here. It will be great to know how it develops.

meant for

that's really cool user. i wanna play this my dream is to make a 2d fightan game but i need to git gud first

Kek. SFV is going free to play for a week.
archive.is/Q6e5V

I'm sold on it already.

I'm sold, good luck on your project user.

despite inspiring my Tekken German Tomboy main I have no real feelings towards Rock, he just seems like a wimpy version of Geese.

STOP THE PRESSES! That Rock leak is fake.

I never knew anyone that ever used Bao

I think he's some sort of universally hated character given I've seen numerous joke interpretations of the silhouettes to put him there…and now I can't find any of them.

because Kuwasashi had a gay phase that all japs go through and Bao was the product of it

NEW THREAD

Hey Cabbagepots, are you still an annoying, unlikable faggot who is jealous of Mike "the sjw cuck" Z? No one is going to play your shitty fighter. KYS, faggot.

Reminder that Cabbagepots is an unlikable faggot from the SA forums, and his game is based on his giantess vore fetish and jealousy of shitty SkullGirls.

Reminder that Max is a sjw cuck.