Sub Rosa A25

Sub Rosa A25
>it was supposed to be criminal deals simulator.

Does this game belong to the trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypticsea?lang=pt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

At least the first person camera is attached to the third person model and not a viewmodel, which is something I wish more games did

Yes, along with this thread.

what difference does that make? honest question here.

I remember playing this a while back, it was fun.
Basically you had to deal with one of two enemy factions, without a chat(you had like a phone or something that you could contact either faction with(from what I remember you could deal with either faction)), and fuckery could ensue with double crossing and ambushes and shit. It was really fun, but also very early in development when I played it(it was a free build I think).

The game feels more real to me, though that's just me. I guess it also means skipping on making 2 sets of animations.

At that point, just make a third person game instead of using first person camera yet AGAIN. If I see first person, chances are I'll avoid it unless it's a shooter.

Why not both? Have a toggle for both perspectives.

The reason behind camera being attached to third person model is physics:

Are you fucking with me, OP?

I meant something like Counter-pSyche Yes.

Don't come at me with that fearmongering bullshit. Is the dev a SJW or is he not?

Listen and believe

Yes
twitter.com/crypticsea?lang=pt

Fug

HUE or Port?

Cryptic Sea's twitter. All i can see there is a whining whining and whining, with some development gifs.
Oh, i might misunderstood SJW incorrectly. Is that "Society's Jester and Whiner" or i was I I | Y misinformed?

On the one hand you're possibly a filthy BR, on the other hand you also just gave me a twitter account and not the offending tweets.
Either way you're a ♂faggot♂

When will this nigger make a new zero not shit and unable to run

Well nevermind I just went down a bit and oh boy is he an ordinary faggot. Lots of feminism and anti-trump stuff.

Any developer who does this should be fed to pigs. Especially if they claim it's "voxels".

The only legitimate reason FPV games had a seperate model of nothing but arms for first person was because they could add a lot more detail to them when the 3rd person models were a lot lower quality- since you see them much closer up. Nowadays that we have vram with more than 512mb and 300mhz clock speed there is no good reason to not just use the 3rd person model. Now the "first person ghost" is just an idiotic meme that still exists because "that's just what's done" despite it making no fucking sense- especially considering it takes MORE effort to make a seperate 1st person model.

OP, are you drunk by any chance?
Or just shitposting as per usual?

Shame the pre-EA version was the best, doesn't help that the dev is also juggling another damn game.

Even in Battlefield, though you can see legs if you look down, it's just a viewmodel of the lower body.
Devs should just make one good set of animations instead of a set of decent third person animations and a set of decent first person ones.
Also, I agree. Minecraft isn't voxels, Ace of Spades (classic) is.

IBERIAN BLOOD COURSES THROUGH MY VEINS
I wish the fucking burgers would stop associating the language with BR mixed race shitskins

You don't need to look for too long and capping/archiving a single post wouldn't do much to prove anything.
But hey, whats done is done.

So you're Portuguese?

Iberians are just Arabs with a little bit of European blood mixed in.

Top Hue

I played it when it was in free alpha. I stopped when I got sick of the non-existant moderation(dev never gave anyone tools to do so) and started sucking Antia's/John Wo's Dicks during gamergoy. It is the kind of game that is worth maybe $5 at the very most.

What the fuck is this shit about? Did this fucker ever add proper moderation tools to cull BRs shitting up the game? Did the fucker ever add the trains/sniper rifles/helicopters that were promised?

They are there.

Nope

I think you can start own dedicated server.

Yes

Other way around actually

Keep trying Kike

At least you're not Argentina

Why are all of the portuguese gigantic faggots and autistic, like this guy?

How is it uglier than I remember it?

Inferiority complex

less animation and texture work for artists, sometimes really bad perspectives similar to gta 4's first person mods

or he could escape from being called a halfbreed and say that he's using a vpn.

this is what I do when people find out that i'm a poorfag living in a shithole.

Woah, this is still being developed? It's early access as in he's charging money for it now? I remember this shit from like 5 fucking years ago, and it was just a free little game that was fun to play with a group of friends.

I used to play 2v2v2 with a group of friends, it was great fun. The car physics were just bad enough to be fantastic because when car chases happened, it was inevitable someone would end up crashing terribly.

Think it through, user.

He abandoned it, you're better off getting Arma 3 since it has mods and gamemodes that play exactly like it.

Yeah but Arma 3 is optimized like ass and developed by ultra jews. I regret buying it. Fuck BI.

Well, this one is $20 and it's probably going to be more expensive in the future.