Come Nerevar. Friend OR traitor

Come Nerevar. Friend OR traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

openmw.org/2017/distant-terrain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggots get out

I'll come if I want to faggot

If Dagoth was near invulnerable to all types of damage wouldn't he be able to use sunder and keening without worrying about the damaging effects?

Dagoth Ur is such a pussy, holy shit.
Too bad he's not a badass like Mankar Camoran and Nahkriin.

fresh memes

He's right to be so smug

Shitty OP aside I'm considering this a Morrowind thread. So I will take this opportunity to just drop this here and thank fuck that Scrawl is working on OpenMW again

openmw.org/2017/distant-terrain/

He's out of the hospital?

Never knew he was in the hospital but if so he must be out now as he's been working on openMW for the last month

I-Is he ok?

Rad.

I hope so, he seems to be the only one who gets the good shit done

Honestly, though, Oblivion and Skyrim are both better than this game. You can harp about atmosphere, story, etc., but gameplay is all that matters in the end, and Oblivion and Skyrim both have better gameplay.

If you don't like RPGs, sure

You've got it backwards user
All three have shit gameplay, Skyrim has nothing of value to make the slog worth it

You are opening a can of worms. Turn back now.

user you have no idea what you have wrought.

I never said they weren't RPGs, I was saying they are garbage RPGs

Also this. At least Oblivion has well-done sidequests

Threadly reminder that if you like skyrim, you are mentally ill and need professional help.

I bought Skyrim for Xbox 360 and played it for 280 hours and got every achievement and unironically enjoyed it.

I'm watching you, scum.

Skyrim's combat isn't that bad really. It gives you multiple options in which to use for different scenarios, thus creating a deeper, more satisfying combat experience. Not to mention the twitch reactions needed to bash power attacks properly. Probably the best swordplay we've got in a game right now.

?

Ad hominem

Skyrim doesn't have blade mode.

Dagoth Ur welcomes you my sweet persistent friend! To this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared? Nerevar, friend or traitor come and look upon the heart. I wait for you countless ages on your next incarnation. What a grand innocence, hahaha, hahaha! Did you get the false Sunder? So naive, shame on you! Moon and Star I'm Dagoth Ur and I'm a god there's no escape, so come to me and bring Wraithguard through fire and war where we last met.

Wew