Why are American cartoons so much funnier than anime?

Why are American cartoons so much funnier than anime?

King Of The Hill is probably the least funny American cartoon tho

They have more coconut cream pies.

Attached: mfw coconut cream pie3.jpg (483x433, 34.12K)

KotH is initially really funny, but they stop being so when they shove moralfaggotry in the end of every episode. Beavis and Butthead and other Mike Judge cartoons are funnier because they have no room for muh family crap.

Beavis and Butthead is a rare example of a reboot done right.

they used to be but not anymore. anime is never funny though.

Attached: Madao_Smoking.png (1398x1050, 858.25K)

Beginning and the end are shit. It takes 30 or so episodes for the humor to get up to speed. Then it glides along as anikino for hundreds of episodes. Shogun Assasination arc was when it went to absolute shit.

Kagura's funeral is absolutely perfect though.

This is the only anime that I find generally funny.

Attached: Urusei-Yatsura-anime-6461021-353-500.jpg (353x500, 166.2K)

Jewish writers.

Bobobo's still my favorite comedic TV show

Well it wasn't really a reboot so much , they just made some new episodes and Mike Judge hasn't lost his shit as of yet

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1200, 220.21K)

Because you haven't looked very hard and your taste is shit.

KotH is GOAT tier tho

This thread makes me uncomfortable for some reason. Anyone else gettin that vibe?

Comedy doesn't cross cultural boundaries. Also Japanese people are fucked up.

why are American comedies so popular all over the world then?

Because the companies who make them spend a shitload of money to advertise them everywhere, and so then people at least start to watch them or know about them. Then the smaller countries/companies want to buy them, because the big countires have them and they falsely advertise how great they are. They supress negative feedback too.

so people in other countries don't actually find American comedy funny even though they keep watching it year after year?

I don't know. My sister loved Friends back in the day, she watched every episode at least twice, but maybe 3 times, when it was on. The last time I saw her watching it, she was just sitting in front of the tv, never laughing. As older you go, you'll realize that this is not funny at all. It's aimed at Americans, who have a certain sense of humour, and that can only grab teens' attention around the world - in my opinion.

Sure, there are people who have American sense of humour outside of America, but that I'd call either bad taste or brainwashing. They watch it, because everyone does, and they want to fit in with the crowd. I think.

non-americans confirmed for retarded.

Dalton brothers crossover when?

You're not one of those Gamergate creepshows, are you?

Different senses of humor. Japs also laugh mostly when drinking.
The only thing they do better is feels stuff because they are locked inside themselves their whole lives and that fosters deep feels kinda like Dostoevsky or Tolstoy. Except the latter lived in a shithole while the former lived in "emotions are prohibited" land.

japs are too autistic to into humor

Because lots of people are familiar with American culture, so the jokes can translate a little easier. Plus Hollywood has made an (((art))) of lowest common denominator targeting.

niggers