Styx 2

How is it?

Of Orc & Men remake when?

some gameplay

Apparently the Styx games are prequels

The orc Styx works with in Of Orcs and men is shown and Styx remarks with "I hope I never meet that psycho in my life"

Bullshit ending but the setting is interesting to me

shills get out of my board

It's a cool stealth game for purists.

The first one was the only stealth game I've ever liked.

Of Orcs really needs more polish and content. The problem is that their combat system is very interesting, but it's also very half baked, very unbalanced(putting Ark on anything but defense mode is a death sentence) and it's very lacking in content. Most of the sidequests are in the first chapter, the second chapter is almost half as long as the first, and the third and fourth aren't even a fraction of the second's length or content. Every map is very linear, with every fight being marked out as being the only non corridor parts of the map, and it's pretty clear where the sidemissions and loot is by just one look at the map.

Honestly if it weren't for the combat I wouldn't have remembered the game at all.

As for styx 2, I'm not too far into it but my initial thoughts are "better gameplay, worse styx". I'm not liking his new personality.

Was pretty cool on the game mechanics, but overall, it's a hit and miss with the presentation, but God, Cyanide those frog devs with ex-developers from Ubishit are shit when it comes to the storytelling and the animations is janky, shitty launch trailer aside, it's good for a single playthrough, then you're done.

Not gonna happen and why?

Stop being antisemitic

I just watched the trailer. What the fuck was that? The first one was one of my favorite game trailers ever.

Focus Home Interactive has been trying to get their marketing team to get more people into their games, just look at this one from Space Hulk Deathwing, and like Styx, Deathwing was fucking shit, short on content, pretty graphics that isn't optimized.

It's because he has no memory that he ever worked with him because he's a clone. The game is post Orcs and Men.

don't forget Blood Bowl

Is the game any good I didn't like the few hours I played of the first one, felt kind of by the numbers but I really like the visuals especially Styx.

Its about as mediocre as the first.

Oh well.

so it is at least as bad as the first

Actually, I kind of like the Deathwing trailer.

I wish I could get Styx to shut the fuck up. If he didn't get turned into a generic wisecracking guy I'd have bought it, now I'll wait for a sale because I really don't want to listen to this. I REALLY DON'T want to listen to this. All the fucking time.

I'm assuming it's shit because the devs are also shit.
Styx is one of the only good games they ever made.

But it's le ebin funnay, user XD

lmao

Freezes on loading for me.

I like the game so far. Has lots of neat little gimmick tools like potions and whatnot. Kind of sad that everybody is saying that despite it being short it starts recycling content about halfway through.
It plays very nice though, would recommend you at least try. You will know pretty quickly whether it is your cup of tea or not. If you liked thief, hitman, etc you probably will enjoy the new Styx.

Just finished it today. Gameplay wise, mostly feels the same with some slight improvements, which is good because the gameplay in Styx 1 was good. There are still some bugs which made certain missions difficult and side missions impossible (guards/targets twitching in place, think the spin bug from Hotline Miami 2), but overall a good stealth game.

Story wise? It's shit. Styx 1 had a better story and a better twist. At first I thought one of three characters were gonna be the final boss for the game (giant waifu, dark elf queen, dark elf rebel), but instead we get a fucking rock golem and an "ending" that is a clear sign of future DLC just so we get a complete ending. Fucking bullshit.

Anyway, the plot was rushed, the twist was shit and came way too late in the game, and I still hate the fact that they reuse levels.

I like the game, but the main character… Is disgusting.

they do make him very humorous though
in fact the whole game is pretty humorous

if you like crude humor that is

Gee, I don't know user.

supposedly it's a silent takedown

I-is this supposed to be funny?

Doesn't run on my laptop as well as the previous one did.

last one was unreal engine 3 this ones UE4 and seems to be pretty hardware needy by reqs

I've been trying to tell people it's this shit non-stop

why are you not entertained?

Why is this cancer in every game now

but it's oh so edgy
i keep dying just to see what he'll say next