Lads, how can I play GBA emulators online? I really want to play Advance Wars 2 online. Also...

Lads, how can I play GBA emulators online? I really want to play Advance Wars 2 online. Also, how can I find people to play with?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgba.io/timeline.html
game-oldies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait for the next mgba update.

mgba.io/timeline.html

lol doesn't matter, I found a tutorial to play online. It's very easy if you use Visual Boy Advance.

Is anyone willing to play?

I would play but right now I have massive diarrhea, cant concentrate. Maybe when the next aw thread pops up

Are you literally me?

A question, can someone with an European copy of the game play against someone with an American version of the game? Maybe I need to download the burger version or something.

Retroarch has netplay now

Get some diapers.

Get a shitbucket, faggot.

I think it's over. Im up for a game but I havent played in 2 years

Must be a wednesday thing

I can shit on my cat's box if I need to

Use this website OP.

game-oldies.com/

Get Visual Boy Advance and Hamachi
if this is actually gonna happen ill join in

That's not what I meant. I don't want to emulate online, but to play with people through the internet.

okay we have 3 I say we wait for 1 more for 2v2 and meanwhile I figure out how to play online

Well waddaya know just 1 google search, pajeet here explains everything

anybody here know how to add a soul calibur 3 save data to a virtual PCSX2 memory card? mates are getting together and want to have a fully unlocked game for them

nvm Mymc does the trick

I could play some games but we need to set on an emulator and ROM, there are tons of pirate copies floating around that may be incompatible with eachother when playing online.

At least it wasn't one of those ones that splits you in two, I feel deflowered.