Are there interactive PC games from the mid 90s - 2000s that are lost now...

Are there interactive PC games from the mid 90s - 2000s that are lost now? Are there any games from this period you remember that are now impossible to get hold of?

I wonder if there are games that now exist solely as a few copies laying dust covered in someone's attic

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsworld.net/adventure/news
youtube.com/watch?v=w0eXAn_wXcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L_–_A_Mathemagical_Adventure
my.mixtape.moe/huebhs.zip
old-games.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember some two-in-one game that was a knockoff of Pac-Man but he was blue and had legs with another game that was pretty much first-person Arkanoid. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Check this out, OP.
legendsworld.net/adventure/news

Is this the reboot of "games you played as a kid"? Previous thread, someone was convinced there was no archive whatsoever of their childhood game, only to discover that some are preserved at archive.org

Road Wage 2000

I played the demo and I didn't even know if the full version came out at all. But apparently this guy has it:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0eXAn_wXcE

If someone finds the full version I'd appreciate it.

Twilight for the X68000.
The PC-98 version is something I was able to find, but the X68000 version has different soundtrack, which was arranged by Ryu Umemoto. Nowhere on the internet can I find it, and I'm afraid that it just hasn't been dumped online yet. It's by no means a rare game, because I can find it on store listings for japanese game stores, but they don't ship their games, un

There was this educational game we used to have on the old acorn computers at school. We knew the game as "Crystal". I don't think that's what it was actually called. It was some kind of adventure game with lots of different puzzles. The thing that I remember most clearly is a puzzle where you have to operate a vending machine. I have been totally unable to find any record of this game, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if one of my teachers programmed it himself or something.

Is it this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L_–_A_Mathemagical_Adventure

I searxed "acorn computer educational game adventure puzzle vending machine".

This one is gone forever and nobody will ever play it again.

No. It wasn't a text adventure.
Also, I'm starting to wonder if it was actually an Acorn computer. We had those at school, but looking at some of the games for it now, they have way worse graphics than what I was picturing in my head. I remember this thing looking more like a DOS game.

my.mixtape.moe/huebhs.zip

Nope

I found everything here

old-games.com/

That site is very jewy.

I'm gonna assume your innocent and haven't looked into it. That site sells copies of old games they based on a subscription model. If you want to use it get one month of service and mass download everything you'd ever want then never use it again.

That site's fucked. But they've patched a few games to run better supposedly than they do otherwise. Its tempting but no, ill just keep pirating.

holy fucking shit I had this on my old imac computer

I played this point and click game for windows in the early 2000. The graphics where all pre-rendered like Myst. You progressed through it by solving logic puzzles. The purpose of the game was to educate children about how the internet works. Stuff like viruses, firewalls packet-switching. I played it in Dutch but it might have been translated from French, German or English.

It's Adibou you mongrel.

I have a disk in my old disc wallet and I played it not so long ago it's actually way better than I thought it would be for my age

There was a game I got to play when I was around 7 or 8 that looked similar to this one.
It had minigames, I know that you could bake a cake for example if you entered a house in the forest. I can barely remember it but I still know that I loved it and I will never find it again

Does this jog your memory ? Are you sure it isn't Adibou ?