RockPaperShotgun is shitting all over Mass Effect: Andromeda

RockPaperShotgun is shitting all over Mass Effect: Andromeda.

archive.is/Ci9dA

The whole article is worth a read but the best part about this is that the cuck who wrote it is the same one who defended Mass Effect 3's ending archive.is/xXUme

SO EVEN BIOWARE APOLOGISTS ARE SAYING THE WRITING AND MISSIONS ARE TERRIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn2QsAqozfI
archive.is/1MXbK
archive.is/vtRLu
archive.is/GC4J5
archive.is/fiGKs
i.imgur.com/C6x9GtM.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=JK56xU8j5EQ
archive.is/6GTyN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EA must have forgotten to pay them

Looks like bioware went below the cuck quality threshold.
I never played Mass Effect myself, but seeing it get shit on is satisfying.

J U S T I C E
Good. Fuck EA. Fuck nuBioWEAr. Fuck Mass Effect post ME1 & BDTS.

Is it happening? Will this be the game that kills Bioware?

We already have a thread on this, and it has not yet reached page 13.

DUBS DECLARE IT SO
EA IS GOING TO TAKE BIOWARE OUT BEHIND THE SHED FOR THIS

Sloppy cut/paste.

The shills have gone rogue
I repeat
THE SHILLS HAVE GONE ROGUE

Watch someone try and use the Korean MMO comment as a way to declare the review as racist.

YOUR TIME IS UP FAGGOT

That's actually very realistic. Grammar Nazis are often hypocrites who see fault in others too easily while not holding themselves to the same standard.
It's not a problem with the writing if you're meant to hate that character, of course, but somehow I doubt "man, fuck this person" is really what the writers were going for.

It begins. 2017's great salt flow.. Soon, my friends. Soon.

Most of the issues listed here existed in DA:I too, what was their reaction to that game?

mas effect 1 was a genuinely decent space opera, worth playing if you ask me plus if you take garrus/wrex in your party and only choose Renegade conversation options it's the closest we're ever likely to get to a space buddy cop movie

John "Cuck" Walker didn't play it.

Still, for a numale faggot like Walker to be shitting on Andromeda you know it's fucking abysmal.

What's more surprising is that more people didn't clue into Bioware being shit sooner, especially after the shit heaps that are Dragon Age 2, The Old Republic, and Mass Effect 3 coming out back to back.
Depending on how this game sells, I honestly see this as being their last game. Which is a shame, since I'd rather not see EA take another company out back and come back alone.

The time has come.

The fact that made a bad game competently is likely what allowed them to overlook DA:I's problems.. Because, let's be honest here, these are the kind of people who thought Bioshock Infinite was a massive mindblowing philosophical/quantum mechanical act of genius.

As long as the voice acting sounds alright and the game doesn't make them feel dumb while playing it, they'll say it's great. But this time around, the voice acting, writing, graphics, animations, models, gameplay, crafting, interface, and performance are all utter and total shit so they can't even pretend that the generic-as-fuck sci-fi story is anything special.

I never got into Dragon Age, didn't pay attention to DA2, and I was turned off TOR when it was announced as an MMO instead of KotOR 3. What I do know is that ME3 made me retroactively realize how shit ME2 was.

Peace, friend. The BioWare we loved, warts and all, died when they were acquired by the monster.

Why are her boobs so low?

That's how they sag on ugly normal people. Perky breasts are an oppressive figment of your imagination and photoshopped.
t. Hamburger "fuck me against a wall" Hepler

They've never known where boobs go on women

Because the people working at BioWare have never touched another naked human in all their life.

did she really say this?

I for one think it's actually because Sega transferred the Sonic Curse to Bioware when they made Dark Brotherhood.

To match her game's predicted sales numbers. In all seriousness, it's because Bioware knows they can't get away with making characters flatchested, so they make the tits too low for a player to see when the camera is zoomed on their faces.

The people working at bioware are all degenerate dykes and pajeets.

for the same reason why the female in Twilight is a bland piece of toast. The rainbow haired dykes and jewesses are so desperate to try to give the impression of a desirable woman isn't one like Miranda, Ashley, Liara or even Femshep, but some boring, homely and mediocre featured twig girl who is on the same level of competition in regards to looks and attractiveness as they are. It is obvious and in your face brainwashing and it almost always backfires.

I just want this company to crash and burn.

in one of her fanfics, probably

It was in some faggoty interview where she was talking about writing romances and some are virginal and cute and others are buck wild.

I just realised that her right hand is clipping into the satchel on her waist.

I dunno about that, but she did say that games need a skip button for gameplay.

I'm still baffled why Bioware keep making characters that look and probably smell like Shrek's unwashed gooch. It surely can't be because all of their fans are pig ugly fujos who are intimidated by attractive people, right?

What the fuck? I've never seen a woman with tits that low. Come on, even furfags have a better grasp of anatomy in their art than this.

Also, because their employees are.

That's par for the course for modern BioWare. Virtually all promotional screenshots for DA:I features some glaring graphical error.

That she did.

No, of course not user, the real reason is because it makes them more human and gives them depth, and by that I mean they can pretend their writing isn't shit because ugly characters are flawed.

I still don't know why they had to make a barbie pic for people to vote on and then made it moon faced and unattractive in the actual game. It's not like ME1 default femshep wasn't kinda cute.

At this point EA is pretty much just slapping the brand they bought on new formed studios.
The current Bioware has pretty much nothing to do with old Bioware at thispoint.Different people, different goals.

As soon as the Brand no longer has any value they'll retire it, but as of now i'm fairly sure slapping Bioware on a Game still nets some profits.

Whoever wrote this sounds like a god damn faggot. This entire article, which is supposed to be written by a """""""professional"""""" for an actual outlet, reads like an extended shitpost between faggots in a group chat or something you'd find on a public forum. Anyway, I don't need ChafedThighShotgunStaddling to tell me that this game is shit.

And old Bioware can't hold shit to Looking Glass Studios.

no way…

The last bioware trash I played was da2
It was so fucking bad. This shit is probably worse somehow.
Seriously hope none of you actually buy or even pirate this trash

RPS went down the shitter a long time ago when Walker chased away every talented writer the site had and then proceeded to shill hard for the tumblr audience.

Nowadays they've been reduced to a rag no one gives a fuck about that has to beg their battered userbase for donations so the can pay to keep the site online.

I'm starting to believe that EA decided to get rid of bioware after me3 fiasco. Since EA is unpopular, they couldn't just go out saying "bioware is dead". Instead, they let the liberals in charge of bioware, knowing well that they would not hire by merits but "diversity". Then EA didn't put the money on corrupting joirnalists. Now that the nuBioware incompetence is under everybody's nose, nobody would blame EA if they get rid of them. The best course of action, kudos EA.

It would certainly explain why the poo in the loo is allowed to chimp out on twitter.

Are we sure he's not a sandnigger?

What's the difference?

What's the difference

What's the difference?

High-grav planets does that.

Yes. It's a shame, since I like large breasts with some subtle sagging.

they are not real because that is a man

There's absolutely no correlation between the character's face and their body. It's like a bad dub, only instead of the mouth and words, it's her expression and body language.

I'm convinced the main character is a robot attempting to emulate organic behavior in order to infiltrate the higher ranks of fleshy society. There is no other explanation.

Is it normal to straddle someone after you tackle them?

… why is the krogan wearing pink lipstick?

And the veins…

How can people stand such ugly greasy characters. When i play games I want to look at something pleasant not an ugly piece of shit

Watch from 14:00.
youtube.com/watch?v=hn2QsAqozfI

It's a grill.

Surely after DA:I and this mess Bioware will finally be done.

Reported for sexism and racism

Pretty things are oppressive

Congratulations, you're moderately well-adjusted and not triggered by the thought of someone being considered more attractive than yourself. Unlike tumblr, which appears to be the main audience.

I just noticed how bad her right arm clips into her torso.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Goddamn they ugly

Potato Face Simulator.

YOUNG MAN

THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN

I can't think of a game with more lifeless faces.

They remind me of nintendo's villager face.

Remember when Oblivion had the most fetal alcohol syndrome faces gaming had ever scene? Well…

sane/decent fujos or yurifags can't catch a break anymore these days. Must suck to be lumped up with the fuckers who only like this shit because of brownie points.

They're both crosseyed.

No such thing exists.

Since when are Salarians 7 feet tall?

Maybe you can explain this to me.

Why do ugly leftist women want to make everything as ugly as them? I don't chafe when I see attractive people in my bideo gaem, since I like looking at pretty things. Even if it did bother me it would be in a "shit I wish I looked that good" way, not a "I wish they looked as plain as me" way.

What's the fucking disconnect with these people?

I've seen a ton of clipping in the videos for this game too, including

I wonder what Everything But The Girl's up to lately?

Because they think if escapism is uglier than them you'll go for them.

Learn how to make webms or at least how to embed or go back to cuckchan.

Leftists are incredibly insecure. It's why the virtue signal for regular approval.

normalfags will still defend it.
They'll only wake up at Andromeda 2 or 3

Dude, what the fuck is up those eyes? I'm not even talking about the dead look. The whites of the eye are exactly the same shade all the way around. No definition to them whatsoever.

It's a step towards "realism" and could potentially lead to more imnersive results. If it was done by anyone besides bioware, that is

Seriously, why is the Salarian so fucking tall? Is it because he's surrounded by 5 foot nothing human cunts?

No and no.

They probably do exists, but it's like the .5%.

Attempting to lower the standard is easier than working to meet it

What the fuck? Is she supposed to look happy at her nepotism based promotion/father's untimely death?

Unrealistic beauty standards are another tool the patriarchy uses to keep womyn down.

The fact the model they use for female Ryder is just such an example of "unrealistic" beauty standards even fails to register on their radar.

How do you grab a gun like that?

It looks like something straight out of Valve's movie maker

It's because

Imagine you're raised your whole life and every time anything happens where someone is applauded, everyone gets a trophy. Even you, who did fucking nothing but try and fail, get a trophy, simply for existing.
Now imagine that someone, somewhere, gets something that you don't also get to have. Say, a compliment, or some attention from the opposite sex. What would your reaction be?
All your life, whenever someone got something, you got something too. For free. For no effort on your part. And now other people are getting stuff, and you're not getting anything. Imagine how fucked in the head that would make you.
Now, just imagine you're entitled enough to think that if you can't have something then no one else can either. Either everyone gets a trophy, or no one does.
That's what attraction and compliments are to these taintstains.

I have taken the educated guess of saying the Ryder family suffers from dwarfanism. But I don't know about the other humans.

man that hurts even more so to watch then fug "takes" gun webm

montreal fag here who know ex bioware mtl devs,the old staff left or got fired because they did not liked how the route it was going . The new team is filled with cosplay fan girls and faggots who are very well paid to shill on social media, and sjw hipsters, and im not saying sjws in vain, it is really that bad of atmosphere there.

dedicated queb devs got replaced with anglo anti french staff and this is the results. im not saying the game will tank in the abyss,but we can say that the old mtl bioware team is laughing their asses off at this exact moment.

Don't read to deeply into it: They just want validation. They want to be told that they are acceptable, that they are beautiful, and so on.. but they absolutely do not want to put in the effort to be pretty, so they'd rather just forcefully change the definitions so being a fat, pasty, glittered up pierced, tattooed lovecraftian horror of a person is perfectly acceptable and "normal" and that anything less is an oppressive social construct that has been forced onto human beings by the evil illuminati patriarchy.

200k bodies aren't easy to cram on a single ship. Cuts had to be made somewhere, and so the decision was made to only bring midgets to the new galaxy.

It's like watching some pre-release Gamer Poop, holy fuck.

Now it makes sense. EA really wanted to get rid of them and they let turbo pajeet kill all whites in charge

Manly Tears would be proud.

That guy is really fucking ugly.

(checked)
There were images from the other ME:A thread earlier today showing just how much of a manlet the male character in this turd is. He's literally a foot or more shorter than Shepard from the first game.

You don't, not without getting shot in the face. The entire animation is so stupid, the entire sequence so retarded, that it just makes me want to fucking punch things. Her stupid punchable face, her retarded vacant stare the entire time, her smug smile at the end like she's been huffing fucking paint thinner for a few hours and is only coming lucid, it's rare for me to see such poor quality that it's offensive but Bioware has managed it, and it's fucking everywhere.

user…

What gender is that?

Soon

Now that I think about it, decent isn't really a word to use for fujos, but god damn are they really attracted to ugly ass twink shit, and not bara or gorgeous stuff?

The blue haired bull is uglier.

I'm kinda curious to know, but is Bioware using the very same skin and coding that were used at DA Inquisition?
Because those character models and the way they move are very similar, plus adding being much shittier

Is this better?

The whole project was to ship all the ugly people and manlets to another galaxy.

Those guys are really fucking ugly.

How did we lose AAA gaming to the social justice losers?

Then why is the Salarian there? He's massive compared to the ones we've seen in the other games.

Fuck off, faggot.

UNDERRATED POST

oh my fucking christ this too funny. some modeler knows that they're not getting any work after this ever again and is having the time of their lives. please stop before I die.

Chloe Price's fan club is full of fucking faggots and retards.

You'll faggots will defend anything, Bioware was never good to begin with and they only got big because of the normalfags that played an easy to get into RPG like Dragon Age Origins.

FUCKING WOW A GAME THAT GOING TO BE SHIT TURNS OUT TO BE SHIT WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS CERTAINLY NOT THE PEOPLE ON Holla Forums

You didn't buy enough copies of the original Mass Effect. You didn't buy enough copies of Bring Down the Sky. You shit too hard on Pinnacle Station.

It's kind of frightening how the supposed parody matches reality so closely.

You gotta watch some of these webms, though, user. Fuckups this big don't happen often enough.

I'm sorry I genuinely enjoyed KotOR and Mass Effect?

You should be sorry.

Only a matter of time before he commits suicide now.

No, Shadow Realms, or whatever it was called, was. All of this is essentially a publicity stunt to create a pro/anti SJW divide and muddy the waters.

Requesting pics of Ebina-chans giant tiddies.

In the interest of honest hate, I AM going to enjoy this blunder.

It's just that the constant "ME4 is going to be shit" talk before has ruined some of the enjoyment.

So you can tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow.

People have been talking how the next Mass Effect if it ever got made will be utter rubbish after the shitfest that was ME3. It is a salt deposit five years in the making.

I honestly like the original face
the only cons on her are the hair and the jiggling tits. And nubioware's excellent writing

Oh my god

EA has wanted to get rid of Bioware since TORtanic. They poisoned the well so bad they are in full milking mode of their whales for that Single Player MMO and Ass Effect 4 will be the nail on the coffin that lets them bury that company. Then they will just move onto the next big studio for them to milk dry

Underrated post
Day one patch will change the ending to reveal you were a robot all along.

Well, I like the saggy tits. Maybe if we fuse together we can become a paragon of shit taste.

No.

I'm now starting to think BioWare are just fucking with all of us and intentionally made the game bad. No one can fuck up this badly without doing it on purpose.

So what? are oyu just gonna post a twatter screenshot or the actual pictures that pajeet posted?

So I guess its really a good game?

What's the point here? Are the models copypasted form DA:I? Are they worse? You need to show the images in the tweet.

Yes, you should buy it now.

Jesus bloody fucking Christ. I don't believe that anyone, even hardcore fanboys, could even begin to defend this crock of shit, especially after the catastrophe that was ME3. Like, why is it so bad? How is it so bad?

I don't know who Ebina-chan is but I very much desire to know.

Here's that shit from the other thread I was talking about. This "man" is the lead character.

I imagine when the last few deluded cultists get their hands on the game and start playing it there will be truckloads of salt to mine.

Pic related.

There are people defending NMS, there will be people defending this too. Though not high in number I guess

that was over half a decade ago, user and there's a pretty good chance most of the people defending and buying this game were in middle school when it came out.

Reminder that normalfags are STILL reeling over Sean Murray's lies.

I found it.
Zoom in for GIANT. VEINY. TITS.

you haven't dual preorder the deluxe collectible edition that doesn't come with the game yet, goy!!!???

archive.is/1MXbK

Fuck. Y'know, I've never touched a Mass Effect game before in my life, but I still remember the ME3 shitstorm like it was yesterday. Where the hell does the time go?

If that means enjoying video games again even if they are shit Im up for it

Yes. In fact when I see the second face in I can only think of anime and blatant waifubait

Sorry I had scriptblock on and thought that pic was it.

I made a comparsion just now.

Well, it has less character than the one on the left, that's for sure.

Obviously ME:A is just a ploy to make DA:I look good in retrospect. And it's fucking working. I can't imagine how Pajeet Streetshitter is going to top the Bull scene but I fucking bet they will try.

Delicious.

Holy shit. It's the New Star Wars Trilogy and the Prequels all over again.

Smart move and don't believe the EA marketers lies. All Bioware games are shit this is also true of Mass Effect 1 and Dragon Age Origins. The only reason people think those games where good is because they where thirsty for Black Isle cock*.
* desperately nostalgic for Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale and Planescape.

Either the game is so shit even the shills can't ignore how bad it is or EA didn't give them their shekels. Either way Bioware gets put out of it's misery.

Holy shit. DA3's models were already shit how do you even fuck up that bad.

In honor of this turd - an old classic with better animations

Bioware competing against bethesda for the most incompetent Dev team of the decade.

I actually am nostalgic for those. BG2 might not be all that great in terms of writing, but it gets the plot moving, the combat can be fun and the art, music and voice acting are all up to quality standards.

BG2 wins because of quantity of content, not necessarily quality.

And yes, ME1 and DA:O are shit, as are Jade Empire, KOTOR and NWN. BioWare has never made a good game on their own.

It's like they weren't given any direction in reading their scripts either. This game is hot garbage.

The old games also didn't have such an overt gay agenda in it. Until Beamdog came along, of course.

Shame the bioware forums are no longer around

but they are

You know, if the animations weren't so fucking shit and this wasn't happening in the first hour of the game, this could be a really touching father sacrificing himself for his child moment.

Didn't know Magmawheels was a user there.

I can't stop laughing, look at that fucking face.

Low expectations from the start it would seem.

I stand by that statement.

How is this even real

REPEAT AFTER ME YOU FUCKING DUMB SLUT
CHARACTER WHOM THE PLAYER/VIEWER ONLY KNOWS FOR 5 MINUTES TOPS SACRIFICING THEMSELVES/DYING IS NEVER A FUCKING TOUCHING MOMENT
THAT GUY'S DAUGHTER IN LAST OF US DYING WASN'T TOUCHING
IT'S HAMFISTED, IT'S FORCED, IT'S SHIT

Those fucking eyes aren't even in focus.

The new FemShep is so ugly because they seem to have modeled her after Ashley Burch. Even now, the Burches can't stop fucking up video games.

Well I suppose at least it's not logically wrong.

Yes but that doesn't make DAO and ME good games. I am saying that people who where nostalgic for Black Isle games overrated the titles because they essentially wanted to "Send a message to developers that REAL GAYMERS support the creation of RPG". The games came at a time where their was alot of hate for the "Dude bro" AAA model so they where willing to tolerate shitty watered down RPG's. Tolerance for DAO and ME was mistranslated as the games being good and the quality of the product persistently declined. The meme that DAO and ME where "good" is only relative to how shit Bioware has become but they have always been shit.

I don't know what is worse, that ME Andromeda is garbage or the fact that this tweet is referencing that Ethics-Cuck liberal e-celebrity Street Shitter that helped flush gamergates credibility down the down the toilet.

this

This.

Plus, she's shocking for what? Half a minute? Woah, that sure looks deadly around here. Better hurry. Anytime now. We don't have a second to lose.

of particular note: her pupil is clipping through her eyelid

dude
weed
lmao im pathfinder

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY?

Is she having a stroke?

It actually is, holy shit.

How is this allowable in the current year?

just stick a helmet on everyone's head and the game might be 5% better

Some shitty "card" thread gets a sticky but not this beauty.
mark and his goons really are morons

This is actually a good question. At some point they must have had QA sessions, right? Right?

Why would robots have shitty animations.
You seen that robot shit from boston dynamics?

Also check this little neat eyetrick she does.

So can we say that not only their animators, but their modelers are absolute shit?
Please, at least tell me their concept artists are good.

Not only would it make the game better, it would make sense. Instead, we have planets where Ryder is the only character fully suited up and everyone else is in their character's default outfit on a planet that's supposed to be 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
This is almost as retarded as Jack fighting with a g string and a respirator on the collector ship.

Nope. Everything is shit.

I don't know how to explain that. the fucking model is collapsing

Shitty robots, probably. I assume not every robot can afford Boston dynamics-tier tech.

I believe the blonde's VA could have said "Audible Gasp!", and it would have had more impact.

Daily mememinder Alyx looked better than this in Half-Life 2 and that game is a FPS where emotions are not even important, unlike a fucking roleplaying game

I don't even like Alyx tbh

?

Damn, the one on the right could would make a good Executioner Smough

Seconding this. I thought Mass Effect was a tps after ME3 introduced "action mode"

So EA rush the production and Bioware being fucking idiots?

I would say "Can this get any worse?" but I already know it can.

Let's hope the ending gets leaked so we can be devilish little meanies and host another salt party.

But wouldn't that require going to origin forums or some shit?

Go on YouTube, post it on every video, cuck fucking idiots go to their Origin forum and post about it, intentionally ruining it for everyone else because "if it's ruined for me…"

Wow Bioware.

stopped reading, they're still super cuckolds

Do you need to know the ending to know the entire game is shit? The only redeeming quality I've seen from this shit so far is that dialogue actually changes the camera and it doesn't look like they're doing any more of the Zaeed/Kasumi/Mass Effect 3 eavesdropping quests.

I saw that too. The eyelid has a mind of its own.

It's going to be way smaller salt party because Fallout has
HAD
more fans than ME.

BLOODEY HELL M8 IT'S SIX BONG AND YEWVE GOT YER KNICKERS IN A TWIST. HAVE A CRUMPET, YEW MIGHT BE A TAD PECKISH. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

did they die?

They're probably going "Fuck it". Lines have been drawn. What are we going to do, Keep hating it like we already do? What are the fans going to do, keep being tumblr?

It all makes sense now.
It's the last straw Bioware can grasp on to save this piece of shit

I love how the hallway is closer to them but they still run for the fucking ladder.

Idiots.

That hallway probably leads to a sealed door meaning they would be crushed in a fucking closed tunnel.
You can see the ladder is attached to something at the top.

The idiot here is you.

"Supposedly" Andromeda is more akin to ME1 than 2-3.

Fallout fans? Nah, they just got severely butthurt.

You can buy some journalists sometimes, but you can't buy all the journalists all the time.

Please stop slandering my guilty pleasure.

Yes.
archive.is/vtRLu

Yes because SURELY they can keep their grips on a wet ladder with thousands of gallons of water rushing at them.

Once again, they are the idiots.

Pretty much

It was a pumping station, they would have also died if they went into the hallway.

What the hell happened there?

Better then being either crushed against a wall or dead in a tunnel with undertow from circulating distributing its volume.
They went for the one thing that could possibly save their lives in a emergency situation.

I hate fat faggots who sit at home never risking their life on the job judging others who can die to earn a living so their taxes go to pay your NEET bux.

Every single fucking thing in this game has nigger lips and nigger noses. Are niggers fans of ME, or does EA want to pander to them?

So then the idiots are the ones who built the facility?

It's pretty obvious, isn't it lad?

To be fair, the author actually is British
I still hate most British dialects though

CHILL THE FUCK OUT MEGA HITLER

Because you are never ever taught to get to higher ground when water is involved. Nope, not at all.

On such an unstable base? Impossible.
They were fucked either way, even if those doors weren't open they could have avoided the initial wave impact but I doubt they'd get away with it.

Post yfw your father's dead.

m8

They look so sad.

Nigga I will
You to death

I'd be sad too if I looked like that.

They know they're stuck in a bioware game, a fate worse than getting cucked.

If someone pirates the game use the character creator to see if you can make lips or no lips to give the appearance of no mouth.

what loop hole of medical ethics allows this?

a sex change is a lie, we do not have the technology to change someone from a woman to a man or man to woman.

all we can do is ruin whatever youve already got between your legs and call it a day. thats not "do no harm" many of them kill themselves when they realize ruining their sex organ doesnt just fail to improve their metnal state but even ruins sex forever.

how fucking mad would you be, if you had hard wood floors and you paid a company to install carpeting and all they did was rip up your floors and leave?

We all know this, now please I want to see some real dank memes forged from the fires of this wreck.

I wouldn't be mad, but I would get them to come back and finish the job, or I would sue them in small claims court for wasting my time and ruining my home. The biggest problem with this world is people who either get upset over fucking nothing, or think the most logical next step is get angry and then start phoning and inquiring. Your blood boiling doesn't help the situation, take a fucking moment, take ten deep breaths, think about things. Now start making your phone calls.

Judaism is the definition of loopholes, user.
At least trannies commit suicide more after their mutilations than before.

Fucking lol.

It might be noteworthy how a lot of those faces have pic related.
Also

ASS DEFECT: DIARRHEA
In space, no one can small your shit.

As I recall you go through a battery of psychological exams that try to make the individual realize they're not miserable because they have a penis instead of a vagina or vice-versa, but after these don't work they basically give up and make sure the insane individual sign a fuckload of papers making the doctor and the hospital not responsible for its eventual suicide.

I'm not sure how fucking children are allowed to go through this process too though.

SPECIAL EYES

My father is actually dead, though. I miss him dearly.

I need the source for this image, guy.

Even a dog has more emotional expression on its face than the piece of plastic to the left.

my analogy was shit because you can always get a new floor. we cant give someone the vagina they asked for, and we cant give them their dick back.

See, shit like this? Shit like this literally makes the quality of the character creator worse than old CRPGs. Something like Baldurs Gate or Arcanum, I can stick in cropped artwork like pic related. But in a game with shitty models for characters? Nothing can save it.

No it's just a really poor analogue. Comparing having your floors done to having your genitals mutilated is poor, because one can be fixed the other cannot. Better metaphor is this…

You go in to the dentist for a routine filling. The dentist drills too deeply (which is a very common thing), and now he lets you know that your bill went from being $100 for a filling to $1200+ for a root canal because he fucked it up.

If you drill too deeply for a filling, it's irreversible damage. The only logical next step is root canal. Root canals are super expensive, they damage the natural resiliency of your teeth, and they result in your teeth becoming more fragile. Which is why we don't do root canals routinely as opposed to fillings.

So once one guy fucks up your tooth, there's no other guy who can fix your tooth without doing a root canal. Or you can get the tooth extracted for $80. Real shitty choice there, $180 in the shitter, or $1300 in the shitter but at least you get to keep your fucking tooth.

I feel like this needs a laugh track for the awkward pauses

See you in hell m8

And this is why medical services and the need for profits don't mesh well. "Oath? What oath? I need to pay my fucking bills."

MFW it's true

There is no loop hole in the ethics. Just blatant disregard for the ethics.

Who writes this? Who animates this?
Did they even look at what the result of their actions were or did they just slap it all into a script and call it good? They can't possibly have tested it.

post dog faces

An objective improvement over the original, by far.

its called liberalism. Get with the times!

I think they routinely review medical practitioners (including dentists) for malpractice for this very reason, if a dentist is routinely making a lot of root canals, especially ones that started as a filling, they'd either revoke their medical license until they get re-educated to fix the issue, or they'd find them in violation of the hippocratic oath and revoke their ability to practice medicine. Like surgeons, there's a regulatory body of dentists who review dental hygienists, dental surgeons, and dental diagnosticians on a regular basis.

who?

Someone slapped the shit out of her.

I know, but I like my filename too.

Manlet Ryder is 4'6" and looks like a faggot, does Bioware even want to stay in business?

Post saurce of

DAD SAID IT WAS MY TURN TO BE SHEPARD

How horrifying

Kiniro Mosaic apparently. The full picture includes Karen Kujo.

What the hell happened? Why is nobody putting effort into anything anymore?

Why bother?

Bioware is closing this year, so no one wants to put any effort into it. Two new IPs you say? pfffffffffhahaha

Because the turnover rate is so high there's no point. You're fired either way unless you're the producer.

NO

Say whatever you want about Shepard's emotionless face, but I can tell that it has more emotion than anything this game has to fucking show.

My twitter burner is gone and he deleted my replies

just spam him that the game is already a failure and will he blame whites for it . And on second it's impossible for him to get his dick sucked from behind since pooinloo's dicks are the size of a rice. let the lulz rain

Is that Xavier from XRA?

You just want the world to burn, eh?
I'm still glad that Night Dive couldn't get the rights for it and piss on it's grave like they do with SS

You know what I never got about fucking VTMB fans is, they spend all of this god damn time on these stupid fucking fan patches and shit… And at the end of the day.. Why don't they just remake the fucking game in Unity or Unreal Engine or some shit? I mean Unreal Engine 4 is a piece of shit that runs poorly on all hardware, but regardless, it's free if you're not profiting from what you're making. You can download the source code, you can download the UDK, etc. Unity is free, too.

You could spend 6 months making a better version of VTMB, expand the game in a lot of ways, make a better game… But instead you get these fucking goofs who have spent over 10 years making shitty mods and patches for a broken early version of the Sauce engine.

That's one of the doctors from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Lo-Ping, one of the reddit tier gamergay concern trolling e-celebrities who essentially help run the whole thing into the ground crying about PR and promoting that Jew Mike Koretzky. The account is four people irl but one of them is Arabic but they where liberals actively working to infiltrate and undermine GG from day one. Similar to other embarrassing house niggers that where attracted by "not your shield. like the cancerous faggot Oliver Campbell or Paolo Munoz

I have no idea who or what you're talking about

Default Shepard's model is just better in general than anything we've seen from Andromeda so far, honestly.

Be careful there, Holla Forums lurks these parts.

I'd be more concerned about /tg/ than Holla Forums.

I hope to god he gets reincarnated

Holla Forums has no power here.

My condolences user.

Cost cutting given the cost of AAA shit would be my guess.

Did Todd Howard design these character models to be smaller than he is?

I hope I one day get to meet Penn Jillette.

They don't look like they're hobbits, so no?

Fuck. I remember where I saw those kind of emotionless faces… but that was in 2002.

You know the saying, never meet your heroes.

Kill me…just fucking kill me. This isn't living this is just perpetual suffering. Just fucking end it. -Bioware.

That's the Snowquester guy?

That's your twitter account, isn't it Jamal.

People have tried. And pretty much everytime they tried, they always got hit with the ceast and desists by the holders of the World of Darkness IP License who are also the same owners of EVE Online…

Well no fucking kidding, don't name your game Vampire the fucking Masquerade. That would be like if I wanted to remake Morrowind and I literally called it The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Fangame. I've just used two trademarks.

There'd be so much less trouble for these fucking retards online if they didn't just name their projects the same thing as the original game, and they just went and made their shit under a new name and established that "hey, some shit is different, but just play along and act like it's not different because you know what the fuck is up." Naming your game ANOTHER METROID 2 REMAKE, how did they expect Nintendo wouldn't DMCA that? NO MARIO'S SKY, oh look, fucking MARIO'S IN THE NAME.

When id Software made Doom back in the 1990s, they incorporated metal albums into the game's soundtrack because they wanted that injection of heavy metal for badass music that sounds fast and furious. So what did they do, did they just digitize or include wavs of their favorite metal bands? Fuck no they didn't, they made MIDIs that sound SIMILAR, and anyone who knows the original tracks KNOWS what they are… But they made it distinct so that they didn't get fucking sued.

John Kelly is that you?

how reviewers gonna start then gradually suck biowares dick after EA giving them money

NOOT NOOT

wew

Check'd

If I remember right, one of them did try that whole "project under a different name" and they still had their asses CD'd. Like the last I heard the project devs were now trying to do one that's juuust changed enough of almost everything so that the IP holders can't CD'd them again because they were THAT bloodthirsty.
Of course I could be wrong, it has been a damn long time since I last did my research on this whole thing.

See

This edit completely misses the point in that you're supposed to care for the companies EA kills, but I can't wait for them to kill these cucks off.

Go to one of his and Teller's magic shows in Vegas if they still do them, they talk with some people sometimes after the event I think, at least the time I went. My dad got to be a part of the act because they asked for law enforcement from the crowd to examine the gun and the bullet in their bullet catch trick, and we got to talk to both of them after it was over.

I just want to know what was going on in the process of making this. Lines are usually recorded to the facial animations after they're done, right? Do they sound fucking dumb because there's only so much effort you can put into that mess of a face before it seems really off? That would probably be giving the VA's too much credit though, it's probably a shit show top to bottom.

Its the ultimate vacant SJW brainwash stare.

The real tragedy here is that those faces from 2002 look more human that what BioWare has wrought in 2017.

here is your last (you).

Bobby was right about Shitface, maybe EA will have its chance to be a stopped clock.
archive.is/GC4J5

What

They went to Activision, got permission to use the very specific "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines" trademark and assets, but didn't talk to White Wolf's owners to get the greater World of Darkness and Vampire the Masquerade IP.

Schadenfreude is pretty hilarious

Ah! Thank you for refreshing some memories user.

Of course, Lo-Ping and the like aren't boogeymen if you bring them up :^)

Apparently th

How autistic are you faggots?

this game is gona fail so hard

For comparison

Has.. Has it really been five years already..?

You happen to have that in webm format?

I'm hoping it will exceed TORtanic in sheer awesomeness. I have been waiting for too long for BioWare to deliver.

Uncanny.

I'm starting to get really convinced.

WTF
is it just me or that krogan does not have eye?

I'm tired of mixed messages, redpill me about Kotick.

It boggles the mind that a game about time traveling vampires has better everything than BioWare's flagship IP. It's even more pathetic when you realize that Soul Reaver 2 came out 16 years ago.

Where do you think we are? It's like not expecting rants or pics about jews to be posted in threads about the industry trying to pander to faggots and rape IPs.

FTFY

That walk is worthy for a super model line up

FTFY

This is more convincing than any of the Bioware shit I have seen in this thread.

How fucking new are you? Run a search for 'Bobby Kotick Tim Schafer' and tell me what you find out you lazy faggot.

It ain't going away anytime soon here, rather have them than cuckchanners.

You forget, that divine octopus is holding back the elder gods, which are a thin obfuscation on the Cthulhu mythos.

How can one game just proceed to fuck EVERYTHING about it up?

Holy shit, he has the proportions of a hobbit.

This is in jest, right? Elijah Wood's proportions weren't modified for The Hobbit. They just used camera tricks to make the actors SEEM smaller than they really are. He's a full grown adult male whose body hasn't been doctored at all.

This explains it but, I really wish I hadn't seen this.

Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit – they didn't modify them for either.

Is this actually him?

of courshe

Yes. He proudly posted this shit on his twitter.

He's like 1.68 m tall. He is a manlet.

Around these parts we use feet and inches.
Alright, he's short.

So anons, how long until ME:A goes into the EA Access/Origin Vault? Less than six months? Less than a year?

I wasn't expecting to see a pic of Karadoc on an english-speaking imageboard

the only sane fujoshi are fudanshi, and that's just because they're guys, a.k.a. reasonable people.

There was a point when this needed to stop & we've clearly passed it.

Haha you're not keeping up. World of Darkness got bought by Parajews and the new White Wolf is putting out awful visual novels about how only those evil Technocrats would want to keep rapefugees out of the first world.

They didn't even bother doing separate animations, looks like they did the entire fucking scene together and in one take because I see no reason otherwise to do pretend fighting.

That divine octopus is known as the Elder God. The old vampires worshiped him because they didn't know better.
The pillars ostensibly exist to keep the demon realm and Nosgoth disconnected (primarily because the old vampires don't/didn't want the Hylden coming back).

Shush now, no tears, only dreams.

Drawfag here. This character was purposedly making a midget, make no mistake this isn't a matter of subjective memeing. For reference purposes:

9 heads = Superhero
8.5 heads = Hero
7.5 heads = Man
7 and below = Comic relief

Purposedly *made

It comes to a point where the roaring laughter turns into a chuckle, then into quiet questioning and despair.

Not dead but

It's weird how bad something like that feels.

I'll be your dad, user. You make me proud.

Nice blog faggot At least you're not Anthony Burch

Don't underestimate Bioware's incompetence.

I can be your mom instead, user

And it's like I said in a later post, it's been a damn long time since I last did my research so the chance for potential inaccuracy is fairly high.

Or maybe it's because women see the world through their warped brains.

Thank you my surrogate Holla Forums parents.

Very true.

I'm dogshit at drawing and have less skill than a man with Parkinson's, but I still think I could knock out something better than that.
That shit is downright embarrassing. Especially if it was being charged for.

Heehee, someone shit their pants.

Those fucking arms. How did someone not see anything wrong with those arms?

Glad to see the Butt Ugly Martians are making a come back.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this game's budget?

Is that butch dyke trying to kill John Conner? She's stiffer than buck naked Arnie.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Patricia "If you kill a female soldier in CoD, is it rape?" Hernandez' reaction archive.is/fiGKs
It's like Cisbusters all over again.

Well, that explains 343's troubles then.

(>S)he specifically looks like the blue one because their eye colors match
I couldn't find any good pictures of him, so have this one of the yellow one that looks suspiciously a lot like the pictures he posted.

It doesn't exist.

Fucking Oblivion characters have more natural facial expressions.

How'd you kill this nig?

I hereby want to apologize to the people who were responsible for making the Oblivion face models. As it turns out, there IS something worse.

Guess they don't want humans to breed all that much in the new galaxy.

They managed to forget the lessons learned in the last decade. Truly degenerate. If only they could degenerate to nothing.

i.imgur.com/C6x9GtM.gif

7 is also Bungo's magic number

I'm making a shoop, I'll post it later

Holy fucking buzzwords Batman.
That's not how the word "kinetic" works. If you want to say "there's a lot of movement," then you can use a lot of words to describe it, but kinetic is wrong.
You should ALWAYS be picking depending on what feels right for you as the fucking player. That's the point. THE PARAGON SYSTEM DOESN'T EXIST TO TELL YOU WHAT TO PICK, IT TELLS YOU HOW RIDICULOUSLY FUCKING BLACK AND WHITE YOU'RE BEING. The whole point of the paragon system is to give you a frame of reference of where you stand on a scale of lawful stupid and edgelord mccut. The majority of players SHOULD sway up and down at all times if they're not just picking whatever feels more paragon. It's supposed to highlight how in our daily lives we just do shit and it defines the moral grayness of who we are.
Why would you regret playing a fucking human…? How do you make someone who "appears" human? Are they human or are they not?
You can't go "full throttle" in both directions, otherwise it's a god damn compromise. It's not an action game, it's not an RPG, it's an action RPG.
Trying so hard to sound intellectual that you start a sentence with "to wit," and make yourself look dumb.
Like every other RPG? Characters discuss shit you've done in conversation in Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim… It took them 2 decades for Bioware to finally pull off having actions you take matter beyond "I got some eps and phat loots!"
"I did it to see if I could, and now I don't want it."

There's no reason to post ugly cartoon whores.

What does that mean? It's big? That doesn't tell us whether you think it's shit or not.

Here, here's some cringe for you.

Rachel Maddow?

?

I think that, when the idiots petitioning for human volunteers for their insane 'colonize another galaxy' plan needed women, the rest of humanity just gave their ugliest unmarried women or whores that no one would miss.

In the worst case they were sent out to either die out in the gap between galaxies, and in the best case the colonizers who elected to abandon their countrymen to the Reapers will be doomed to have to fuck these gorilla women.

But what if it's a Fujo disguised as a fundashi or is that way too good to be true user?

Aren't those yaoi pics outdated? seeing this made me realize how much I miss when the guys look like guys not fucking twinks

It means the screen was black long enough for Patricia to spend most of the time playing the seeing her reflection.

What the hell is your problem?

His back is arched in that pose. Standing straight up, he would easily gain .5. Also what said about helmets.

Hello darkness my old friend

That got a genuine chuckle out of me. It's like a retard realizing where they are after a moment of thinking

I’ve come to talk with you again

10/10

Don't talk shit about Mrs. Slocombe.

Why does "she" have cum dripping down her chin?

She has a huge mouth compared to the others, genuinely looks retarded.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

The animations an voice acting get worse the more you see of them, this stuff is on a par with one of those casual quirky programs that lets you type in dialouge so you can watch cartoon characters abuse each other.

Don't forget this is supposed to be a main character with a set dialouge.

Sorry about the yuge Webm it was my first effort and the thumbnail looked small.

That's some good work user.

So, there is no White woman preset in the female character creation of the game?

Local chemical storage facility went up in flames and he had to watch. Firemen put water into something very dangerous that explodes when water mixes with it.

haah waaw

Had to rewind that shit … no way she said "my face is tired".

Eyyy, they're bringing the good old Stannis grammar nazi meme back.
From ~3 years ago?

Holy fucking shit. BioWare, you truly did it, you finally delivered TORtanic 2.

Who says that? lol

Daily reminder that *this* is the kind of AAA games the fags shilling against MGS5 were rooting for.

who the fuck was shilling against MGS5 and why? were they just buttmad that quiet doesn't look like a cave troll and you can see ankle?

Who was shilling for bioware shit? Both this and mgs 5 are garbage.

This shipwreck is just getting more entertaining by the minute.

I'm puzzled with that line too. Was their father called Pathfinder? Did the VA have a brain fart and BioWare was too lazy to give a fuck and replace it?

MGS5 was basically 50-67% finished and then shit out the door through various internal issues involving pachinKonami and "wish was in San Francisco" Kojima. It's merely disappointing.

This basically has no redeeming value. Gameplay is shit, the graphics are beyond laughable for the budget. The only people who want it are insecure morons who want digital gay porn, but don't want to find some rendered art nor do they want to find something along the lines of an /htg/ or /hgg/ release. They would rather spend $50 on quasiporn and brag about it do their other hipster friends. These are the same people who in the 90s would "ironically" buy a copy of Myst and toss it on their coffee table but never actually play it.

rockpapershotgun are still sjw faggots
they just did some garbage article on how slavery in strategy games is racist and colonialism or some bullshit

I'm pretty sure she says "My faith is tired" but the voice acting director is a lazy fuck and just said, one take is all we need.

That still don't make sense.

upon hearing it a couple more times, she does say "My face is tired". Fucking hell, Bioware you are just giving us so many ways to laugh at this.

In context her faith in the mission is strained due to all the negative things that have happened, I think. It's a case of the writers wanting to sound smart but not understanding that that combination of words doesn't make any sense.

Has anyone ever compiled a list of the cancerous shit that bioware has done to this industry?

I know Dialogue Wheels have "Choose your ending" Rooms have got to be on there.

That's some natural-sounding dialogue.
(checked)

Why the fuck doesn't this have subtitles? This is just begging for one of those edits where a picture of that hideous excuse for character modelling is put on top of "MY FACE IS TIRED" enlarged.

I'm sorry, what? I'm assuming Pathfinder is some sort of title or rank or something. So shouldn't it be "What happened with the Pathfinder?" Or "What happened to the Pathfinder?" Unless the character was suppose to be interrupted or comes to a realization mid-sentence. But the delivery doesn't imply that at all because it's so goddamn shitty. It just seems like she's casually asking.

Is this just another example of libshit "humor"? Like how they think "shitballs" or other nonsensical words/phrases are funny?

What happened with Pathfinder might make sense if they're referring to a project or operation. But I'm pretty sure Pathfinder is meant to be a title or rank, so no, it doesn't make sense.

What the hell they sound like eerie Alien-tier androids. Is that le tweest?

Come the fuck on.
"I know what happened, I've read the logs. But they don't contain everything and I need some clarifications before we can proceed. What is the next step for Pathfinder now that Alek is gone?"

It's both a project and a rank, I'd assume.

Nice trips
Beginning of the video, top right, it says "Pathfinder Headquarters". I assume it's the organization put in charge to decipher whatever ancient alien civilization wrote on their cyber tombstones before mysteriously vanishing in a mysterious way, which would highlight the way [current_civilization] survives whatever new conflict they triggered lately.

10/10

Tell me there aren't really gay krogans

ye of little faith, it's supposed to be a female but is voiced by a fag.
So some sort of Trans Krogan…

youtube.com/watch?v=JK56xU8j5EQ

>EA

WHAT SPECIAL TYPE OF
diarrhEA
WERE YOU EXPECTING? chunky or smooth?

DOUBLE SEVENS
STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN

GOD DOES NOT LIE

BLESSED BE GOD

HOLY QUADS STRAIGHT FROM GOD

I hope it is the game that kills EA

God does not lie.

You, uh…you alright there user?

God does not lie.

HOPW ROEWUR NE
HOPW ROEWUR NE
HOPW ROEWUR NE

God does not lie

MODS DELETED GETS
ARCHIVE

archive.is/6GTyN

MODS AGAINST GOD

did you miss the part where some cancerous twitter namefag here is still friends with that liberal limp dick mudslime?
That fur fagot is just as bad your cancerous retarded friend Lo-ping. You know what is worst then an user and a namefag? A pseudo-user who can't divorced themselves form their ego is lower then a Tripfag.

the thread is anchored, what a coincidence

it's what

Are you fucking new? did halfchan let you out early? Max bump limit is 300 you fucking autist.

Did Bioware stop hiring actual voice actors and go the indie circuit? That's the kind of shit you get from rookie actors who are reading the script for the first time and don't know what the fuck they're supposed to be conveying or saying before they say them.

Ah, a cuckchanner. All threads on this particular board bump limit at 300. Now fuck off, you've had enough internet for today.

Fucking casuals.

That would actually make sense.

pic related

I wouldn't be surprised if a few journalists tried to spin this. "You didn't buy enough shit games, that's why Bioware makes shit games!" Fuck off, I don't need Bioware, there are plenty of companies making decent RPGs. Something better has already taken Bioware's place, all they need to do now is eat a bullet.

They haven't taken over gaming, they've just infected western development studios and between them and mobile-tier indieshit shovelware have restored Japan as the premier game development nation. They still know how to have fun, which is what games are supposed to be. Fun. They are not fucking afterschool specials that are created to provide good role models and/or try to shame you into behaving in a certain politically acceptable manner.

Western devs were largely irrelevant before 2006, and they'll soon return to being largely irrelevant.

I wouldn't be so extreme as to call them irrelevant but it's obvious that either the talent is not there anymore or the corporate culture currently in place actively suppresses any kind of creativity and sound business sense.

Technologically Western devs have pretty much stopped pushing the hardware and software forward, most have defaulted to letting the engine and middleware handle most of the necessary stuff. Rare is the developer that has the coding skills to push the software and hardware to its limits, most can barely make the game run at silky smooth 24 fps.

Creativity is also largely dead, both in terms of setting and narrative and in terms of gameplay. Everything plays the same, everything looks the same, everything talks the same, and to add insult to injury everything is catering to everyone but the people actually playing the fucking games. Shit, we've actually regressed since the concept that good looking women will increase your sales is now seen as a radical, fringe idea.

It's a sad truth that there is basically no developer in the West, outside a select few indie ones, that actually has the talent, creativity and passion to make good games.

So that leaves us with Japan that actively encourages the auteur persona and their experiments and Slavs that don't give a shit and are perfectly willing to experiment.

I wasn't ready for that, goddamn man

Executioner Smough isn't actually fat though, he's really muscular. The gold plate that you think is his face is actually above where his actual face is. You know those two holes in his "neck?" That's where his eyes are. Smough is forced to wear that armor that makes him look like a fat fuck because he couldn't control his cannibalistic tendencies, and a disgusted Gwyn assigned him a punishment.

I'd be more mad if it wasn't for the fact that these faggots desurve the missery they bring upon themselves.

This is fanfiction, we don't really know if smough is like his armor makes him look like, of if he's actually just like a human character.

Straight from the wiki.

Ok, the faggot inside smoughs armor is the nigger from "oh hey, welcome to EB games"

COPY THAT

Make me a happy man and tell me someone leaked the ending. I wanna see this shit show

No leak yet.

Teal for the teal god.

Those long as fuck pauses, and it looks like they're chewing food when they speak

has that bitch been getting facefucked or what

Couldn't be, no one would want to fuck that face.

is this how they excused the cancerous animation prior to recording the lines because it was so blatantly obvious but no one wanted to re-do the animation?

It's great to see Swery 64 still getting work after D4.

Evolutionarily speaking ugly women are worthless save for wisdom repositories or menial jobs.

Since women know this unconsciously they hate the fact of their worth being based on their looks being put in front of them.

Women have another value and that is nurturing children but as leftists dont have children they have no safety net for self worth and thus they can be filled with bullshit easily.

Its the same reason why social rejects often become communists because either through their failure to contribute to society and their ego preventing them from changing themselves so they can they instead hate the system which allows them to fail.
Its why niggers, white liberals who would fail at most things were it not for daddys money, and social failures like autists often become marxists.

It gives them an excuse for their own inability to function. To some extent some on this board have the same problem. The difference is is that we admit its because of us that we may be social rejects or failing to contribute and accept its on us. Whether we take steps to take ot or wallow in our own insecurities we at least accept the truth

what do you think pb's penis feels like?

outcasts have always been drawn to organizations of any kind, not just gommunism or marxism or whatever. i would bet large amounts of money that you had a nerdy or super withdrawn/ugly/whatever friend who was way into his church, or her youth group or whatever. it's a place specifically designed to make social failures feel welcome. i speculate that the radical left has become so prevalent nowadays simply because millennials have spent literally their entire lives being coddled and in turn coddling their fellows on the internet, but that's just like my opinion man.

sage is not a downvote redditor.

I believe that horse is erect.

Indeed it is, but unlike what another user thinks, she's not drinking horse jizz.

Here's the follow on from what happened with….Pathfinder…

My face started making contortions watching that shit.
WHAT THE FUCK

I've played a bit of the intro via (((EA Access))), the 3rd person camera seems way better than in previous ME games. You can finally holster your weapon. The omnitool animation and textures look really weird, there's some kind of afterglow when you slightly move the camera, that effect also happens with the stuff that is in the background. It may be linked to the 30fps/Xbox One version but it's really disturbing. I might post bits of what I've recorded later, it's not in the (((cloud))) yet so I can't make webms
The character creation have been downgraded, you have to pick a face from 9 presets (for the womyn the 1st Mattress Girl and the last are "ok" but all the male faces are awful) and you can't really change their features so there's no way to change the eyebrows, the shape of the nose, etc. For the male character every beard and hair style look like shit.
The new dialogue wheel is awful, no paragon/renage shit but now you don't really know what your character is gonna say (I bet that all of the choices are variations of the same answer).

Jesus.

I wonder if this game could be the catalyst that makes big studios realize that SJWs make shit games.

Or maybe it will still sell like hotcakes because the average consumer is a fucking hype-driven retard.

The general public might be kept away from bad reviews, but keep in mind you have two sets of people who will buy this no matter what: people who are casual ME fanboys, and gay porn shlickers. I already talked about the later, but then you have the former of the two. These are people who will buy ME games no matter what, come hell or high water. They mainly jumped on board with ME2 after all the hype from ME1, and even after multiple bad releases from Bioware will still buy games set in the series at launch over and over again. If this game blows up, then there will be all sorts of mental gymnastics on display (see: any recent TES release for comparison).

Note I did not say hardcore ME fans, since those by and large ceased to exist after ME3 blew up.

It's funny because Shepard is part of the "generic buzzcut space marine"-look that was going around at the time, but yet he's instantly recognizable.

what level of customisation are we talking here then, at the end of the day? Is it like a Bethesda character maker or Dark Souls?

Or are you saying that you're honestly stuck with 9 pre sets and you can only slightly modify like the hair or skin tone?

I refuse to believe that this shit is the product of some genuine intent on making something good and this is just bioware's way to scream for help to end their own existence as a development studio.

Yeah, it's very very basic. It's not like previous ME games, here you can just slightly modify the preset. You can't change the shape of the eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth.
One thing I don't understand yet is how the game chooses the face of the father when you don't pick the default Ryder siblings.

He might be a huge faggot but that tweet is always taken of context, he was talking about himself.

why the fuck did they skimp on this aspect? How does this game get worse and worse the more I read about it

Yeah, that's the funny thing about it, he actually got cancer.

Hol'up. Did they try to claim a planet with technology all over it and floating rocks would be their new home?