Greetings fellow bipedal land creatures. May I ask of your opinion on depth ?

Greetings fellow bipedal land creatures. May I ask of your opinion on depth ?
Beside the small playerbase and massive numbers of russians, it's pretty fun. Absolutely simple: collect gold around sub robot, defend sub robot, get out before sharks eat your lives.
Sadly they have started putting tons of skins into the game, so now there is a *Tron* robot shark, but otherwise it's pretty well scuba-diving themed.

What does fucking a shark feel like?

I imagine they're like a dead fish in bed

I'd imagine similar to a dolphin, but minus the 30 minute orgasm juice

once again Zappa has all the answers

There are 6 types of shark. Some bigger with more hp and others smaller but faster.

Great white
hammerhead
Tiger
Mako
Tresher
Bull

Sharks know when they are seen by sonars and generally try to grab a diver. Divers try to hide in enclosed spaces so you have to use openings to get em. While avoiding mines.
Generally sharks have to know the maps and act fast, because divers can kill them easily.
Good sharks tend to catch a diver and pull him away from his mates. Move your mouse to the sides fast to kill diver quickly.
Sharks have something like 16 upgrades. Per diver kill you get 10 evolution points. Most evolutions cost 20 or more points.
You can lunge faster, longer, cause bleed, get resistent skin, exchange stamina for hp, upgrade to carry diver while lunging, to detect mines, to heal while biting diver, to get stamina boost on respawn.
Sharks can break some doors, walls, rocks to get the divers but that makes it obvious where you are attacking from, even if it does release an underwater dust cloud.
But overall sharks have to know the maps and act fast on disorganized divers.

I quite enjoy the game. Worth it on a sale or sth.

Oh, you eat seals to recover hp too.

You may have misunderstood the question.

But I wanna talk about the game. Surely there is 1 guy on this whole board who has played it.

Ask a pirate. He should know.

I lost my shit lord OP

When will this stop?

On a more serious note, I haven't played it, only seen gameplay. It looks like L4D underwater, and I doubt it's much fun going in solo.

But, but … with sharks dude.

It's very rough at start. But rewarding if you get gud.

Keep it in mind around sales. It's fun. I swear on my jimmies.

sorry OP, may have to give this a pass.
it actually looks ok, how big is the playerbase?

It's not big. But for europe finding matches is pretty fast.

When will this meme stop?
It's the stingrays who are the niggers of the sea

But are they fucking russians?

Any of you fags actually want the game ? I could spare 4 keys or something.

I think there is usually 2 russians in a game with 6 people.

Nah, the game fucking sucks, bought it on a sale and I honestly wish I hadn't. Just another "Never going to play this again" steam game. Also stop shilling like mad, I don't care if it's a smaller game.

rubbing the nose of a shark only works because they're so sensitive there that it just stuns them, it's not because they like being petted
Also OP I play it

Take your jew shit out of here kike, sharks are awesome and not to be treated to some shitty deathmatch game. Replace the sharks with niggers, spics or mudshits and I will play.

What do you think of the net gun ? What sharks to use it against ?
I started doing dual pistols over harpoon or the weaker rifle. And then go into something big like 3000 harpoon, 3300 rifle or the 4500 rifle. Thing is if the sharks fuck us up hard I never reach those.
Toxin or bleed vs bullshark and tiger?
What upgrades to go on make ? I always get hungry and the two lunge boosts.

It's a mediocre game, but it doesn't suck. What did you dislike about it ?

How do you type with those tiny fins

I know that user, it's just that sharks are generally docile creatures that just simply wants to eat fish and seals
Do check my quint IDs however

Fuck off, it's the burgers who are put the blame for gobbling up shit without any thought

Nice try stingray

just went and played a couple of rounds
it was actually a lot of fun

Net gun and Bangstick is a meme but it is really satisfying when it works. The only 'counters' that I ever do is just that I only buy harpoon class weapons against heavier sharks, because I can't aim for shit so would never hit the smaller targets. I usually get 4shot pistol and bleed upgrade, but not for any particular reason.
For anybody who hasn't played it, I actually recommend it. It is very satisfying when you play it well.

It looks better than Andromeda.

No buy.

Fuck no, looks way too soopky

While I can not neccessarily help you with talking about the game, I must congratulate OP on his conduct in his thread. He is a gentleman and a scholar.

where can I pirate?

It's a pretty fun game.

Have they made a Megalodon mode that doesn't suck?
Any mod/map toola yet?

zombies add-on hwen?

Cock-a-doodle-doo to you as well.

>>>Holla Forums
Zombi is pretty cool though