OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
But progressiveness and diversity is winning, gaiz!

Except when it's not capeshit or Star Wars, weird. Almost like those would be successful either way. Really gives your noggin a joggin'.

Attached: Untitled 1.png (1200x600, 543.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2xIZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oscar winner to vidyashit bombo

Shit reboot movie of a shit reboot game. Color me surprised.

Stop trying to make vidyashit into movies. Vidya gets the absolute bottom of the barrel writing for their excuse plots. There is nothing of value there.

Nobody likes a flat chested cunt, except soy eaters.

Attached: e493aa3849781b17147b744a5b1a5ee6d49a7e173af17d6a3e5ff2a97bab85d4.jpg (1066x1600, 468.54K)

It's no better than capeshit and NuWars but those don't flop and sotmedia attribute their success to diversity when in reality it's just the brand names. They would do the same numbers with all white male cast. Diversity doesn't actually sell, is the point.

#notmylara

But the public reviews seem to like it. :^)

If you thought "official" reviews are soy cancer, go check the public ones

Flat is justice. Begone titcow.

There is no progressive agenda in this movie though… Sometimes a woman with small tits is just a woman with small tits.

Fuck off shill

Attached: yty.jpg (671x143, 74.01K)

they just need to focus on movies about tits

>>>/shill/
>>>/out/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/soy/

I'm here to point fingers with you at the jew when I see him, but this is a stretch.

they took her tits away, it's propaganda

stop samefagging
>>>/shill/
>>>/out/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/soy/

see

Not even Alex Jones is this crazy.

Kek, the titless trap lover fag is still here. Go back >>>/cuteboys/

t. titcow enthusiast

H-how will c-conspir-retards ever r-recover?

Attached: thetruth.png (540x397, 237.65K)

are you functionally retarded?

maybe on anime girls, not fucking 25 year old 3DPD who look like boys

B cups> A cups > flat chest > c cups>>> > d cups >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. double d cups

are you mentally challenged by chance?

Seconded. This user speaks the truth.

Attached: news-00100395-emma-roberts-topless-for-mario-testino-s-towel-series.jpg (690x1038, 69.95K)

they made a curvy sex idol into Nu-Lara, emo man raider, if you can't see how the feminist agenda fed into that, you obviously have a single digit IQ

if you find that image attractive, you're obviously a homosexual, I know you come from trannypol, but please stop being so overt about it

wew lad

if you prefer flat women, you're probably gay yes, or a butt hurt dyke

Let me guess, you prefer big bosomed men, right?

If he also happens to be a raging sperglord and faggot, then yes, of course.

Assuming the answer isn't just simply "money", why the hell do they reboot things all of the time? I know reboots are nothing new but it's gotten so much worse over the past decade or so. Christ, there have been three different Spiderman's in this century alone and we're not even two full decades in. They'll probably do this stupid franchise again with a new cast by the time 2030 rolls around, etc.

The answer is always money. There was no way Angelina was coming back, and her two films were absolute trash, so if they were to make a new film it would have to be a reboot.

Or, maybe it had something to do with the studio rights expiring soon, so they needed to crank out a new one to keep them.

Where did I make that demand, faggot?

the faggots who ruined the video game franchise wanted their Emo Tranny Raider validated by a film release, unfortunately it's going to bomb

Again, where did I demand that all women should look like men or young boys?

You're an autist if you think that's written in an "Uhhh huh, dat Lara gurl don't be needin' no man n shit" way. It implies that she became that way because her fucking father disappeared. You can argue whether it's very realistic that she'd become tough or not (fair enough) but don't act like that sounds like some "muh wymyn" shit there.

You agree with me, Zach, now?

Even a stopped clock…

Emma Roberts Talks Going Unretouched and Her Bra Size: I'm Standing Up for the Small-Busted Girls | E! News: archive.is/2xIZH

Attached: 76ZKnDz.jpg (1851x2464, 641.96K)

Woah dude. She's just a stronk, fierce, independent, 50 lb woman who can fight bad guys n do special forces shit. Perfectly normal

I still think they should have gone the full "director's choice of going with a flat chested woman seems to be sexualizing young girls" thing to throw hem into a goddamn pot.

Attached: Konchu.gif (900x900, 484.65K)

>>>/africa/

you're gay, zach

When you got a dick in your ass about them having big tits you dumb faggot.

Heres how to fix the sequel

Make Lara lesbian

Cast JOLIE as her lover

30 Minute sex scene, full on blue is warmest color - this will get the dudes

Villain is a straight white male President who is killed by the women - this will get the women

Lara sidekick is Chinese - for asian market.

You're welcome for the $1 billion you just made, hollywood.

Attached: AJ_wallpaper-2756291.jpg (1920x1080, 306.41K)

ayy

feminism

Attached: rachnera-smirk.png (680x680, 201.44K)

kys shill

lol no

lol yeah
kys shill

lol no
deal with it sperg

see

see

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

oh, we're doing the thing with nothing but links, okay

>>>/reddit/

Yeah nah

ohnonononono

Holla Forums unironically thinks this, though.

leftypol consists of soy

Attached: gjepgzuhq29z.jpg (500x500 110.27 KB, 1.73M)

you're gay, zach, you don't like women, you like men

Man, Zach is going crazy in this thread.

STOP BULLYING CHESTLETS

Attached: 1519772592774.jpg (960x720, 66.76K)

On a side note: Fassbender's homo right? His partners are all set up by his manager, coz no straight white dude in his position is chasing black whos and flatchested andronynes

Attached: fsad.jpg (201x251, 6.78K)

He played an ass assin

Whom?

The assassins creed kino